The Best Rates For Shipping A Car In The US
Enter your starting & ending shipping destinations below for Free Quotes
Request Free Quotes
Texas to Pennsylvania Car Shipping
Are you looking for an auto transport company to deliver your vehicle from Texas to Pennsylvania? Are you looking for the best rates you can find? We are the solution. No reason to lose any more time searching. No matter what your situation we are associated with carriers that can accommodate any type of service you need. Open or enclosed transports, expedited deliveries, door to door pickup and delivery, and custom solutions. Our number one goal is to get you the lowest rates possible without sacrificing quality. We will get you 10 quotes for your auto shipping. If you would like the best rate for your vehicle delivery, simply fill out and submit our form or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143. Allow us to help you secure a low rate on your terms. We know you can trust our partner carriers because we check that they are all fully insured, licensed and bonded through the US Department of Transportation and we also review their safety records. Your vehicle will be safe hands when you choose one of our associated carriers. At this moment our associates have many car haulers in Texas including Lubbock, Austin, Amarillo, Arlington, Laredo, Corpus Christi, San Antonio, and Garland to deliver to Pennsylvania. For your convenience we have listed below, some of our recent vehicle deliveries by our shipping associates.
- 2017 Lexus ES Hybrid, Corpus Christi, TX to Bethlehem city, PA
- 2009 Hummer H2, Amarillo, TX to Reading city, PA
- 2017 Acura RLX, Dallas, TX to Pittsburgh, PA
- 2017 Audi R8, El Paso, TX to Lower Merion, PA
- 2019 Toyota Prius v, San Antonio, TX to Millcreek Township, PA
- 2011 Mercury Milan, Plano, TX to Allentown, PA
- 2016 Chevrolet Suburban, Grand Prairie, TX to Bensalem, PA
- 2019 Chevrolet Malibu, Houston, TX to Lower Paxton, PA
- 2005 Buick Park Avenue, McKinney, TX to Upper Darby, PA
- 2016 Lamborghini Aventador, Fort Worth, TX to Scranton, PA
- 2011 Mazda Mazda6, Arlington, TX to Abington, PA
- 2012 Lexus RC, Garland, TX to Bristol Township, PA
- 2013 Ford F-Series, Austin, TX to Lancaster city, PA
- 2016 Volvo XC60, Irving, TX to Haverford, PA
Texas to Pennsylvania Car Transport Rates
Choices you make can significantly change the rate you will pay for your Texas to Pennsylvania auto transport. You can save a lot by choosing open transport rather than enclosed. Freight terminal or car depots can save time and money compared to door-to-door pick-up and delivery. The size, weight, and body types such as an off-road vehicle, sports coupe, king cab pickup, full-size car, crossover, mid-size crossover, mid-size car, extended cab pickup, and hatchback, of your car or truck will also impact your cost. Non-standard items on your vehicle that increase the length, width, or height can also affect your rate, calculating the dimensions of your vehicle can be helpful to keep your quotes accurate. See below for a list of accessories. See below for a list of some accessories that may impact your rate.
- Front bumper guards
- Lift kits
- Grill guards
- Roof rack
- Oversized antennas
- Camper trailers
- Side steps
- Nerf bars
- Rear bumper guards
If your vehicle is inoperable and you do not tell the shipper prior to the pick-up time the driver will most likely refuse to pick up your vehicle. Non-operational cars and trucks can be transported but they greatly increase the labor and time required for the driver to load and unload them which will increase your rate. Current fuel prices are a factor used in determining the rate you get. Seasonal rate changes are not something you can control unless timing is not important, summer is high season for the car shipping industry and rates are at their highest. Your method of payment might be able to save you some money on your rate, as most drivers prefer cash upon delivery, they may offer a discount for COD. Normally they will also take credit or debit cards but remember to contact your auto shipping company before the scheduled delivery date if you intend to try and pay by check.
Quick Auto Transport Rates Guide
- Dropoff Location - Minor Impact
- Terminal to Terminal - Major Impact
- Vehicle Size - Moderate Impact
- Multiple Vehicles - Moderate Impact
- Inoperable - Major Impact
- Shipping Schedule - Moderate Impact
- Pick-up Location - Minor Impact
- Season - Moderate Impact
- Open or Enclosed - Major Impact
- Fuel Cost - Moderate Impact
- Door to Door - Major Impact
- Vehicle Accessories - Moderate Impact
Why Choose Us For Your Car Transport
With so many carriers online, why choose us? We save you time, we save you money, and we alleviate all the frustration from your car shipping process. We provide everyone 10 Texas to Pennsylvania auto shipping quotes for your auto delivery. When you get your quotes from us our trusted associates know that they must compete for your business and thus offer the lowest rates possible.
All of our trusted associates are fully insured, bonded, and licensed. You can verify this information for yourself by checking with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. The Better Business Bureau is another source of information about our partner companies. Allow us to get your 10 Texas to Pennsylvania auto transport quotes right now by simply filling out our form and clicking on submit or by calling direct to 1-866-446-9143 right now.
Get Started With A Free Quote
Planning ahead can make your auto transport process much easier. We can get you 10 Texas to Pennsylvania auto shipping quotes from our database of reliable carriers and drivers. After reviewing your quotes, it is helpful to call the shippers and compare the services being offered. After you have decided which shipping company to hire be sure to carefully read all their guidelines and information.
Have your oil, fluids, and tire pressure checked and make sure they are all at the proper levels, ensuring your vehicle is in good running condition helps the driver have a hassle-free transport which reduces delivery delays. If your vehicle will be going through cold or winter conditions make sure your antifreeze level is sufficient. If your vehicle should become disabled during the shipping process it would increase your rate. Make sure that you have and keep possession of a spare set of keys for your vehicle. This is a requirement from the Department of Transportation guidelines.
Remove all personal belongings from the vehicle. You cannot use your vehicle as a container for shipping personal belongings. Weight is a major factor in your cost and any personal belongings will not typically be covered by the shipper’s insurance. Remove any antennas that don’t automatically retract and any non-standard accessories that could be damaged, also any other items that stick out from your vehicle should be removed as a precaution to prevent any possible damage. Washing your vehicle and cleaning the interior prior to your scheduled pick-up time will make the inspection process simpler and faster; you will be carefully inspecting your vehicle with the driver at your pick-up location. If your vehicles exterior mirrors can be folded do this to protect them. Again, any items that stick out on your vehicle should be reduced if possible as a precaution against any possible damage. Disable any anti-theft or alarm devices your vehicle may have. An activated alarm could drain your vehicle's battery which could increase the time and labor for your auto shipping. Be sure to inform the shipper if there are any quirks or oddities to operate your vehicle. Your vehicle may be transferred from one position to another on the transport trailer depending upon other pickups and drop-offs and the driver needs to know if there are any oddities in operating your vehicle.
Weather sometimes impacts Texas to Pennsylvania auto transport schedules, causing delayed pickup or delivery times. Hurricane season can bring heavy rainfall, winds, and flood roads in the southeastern states and along the gulf coast area, this can impact vehicle delivery schedules. During the winter season, ice, snow and blizzard conditions sometimes impact car shipping pick-up and drop off schedules. Check for any possible weather-related delays in Texas and Pennsylvania.
Following are some other non-weather-related road conditions that can impact vehicle shipping schedules. The increasing numbers of wildfires in the western US can create traffic delays that sometimes impact auto transport schedules. Unexpected traffic problems such as detours, traffic jams, and construction can also interfere with your vehicles scheduled pick-up and delivery time. If you are concerned about your vehicle shipping pick-up or delivery time being delayed due to traffic you can use these links to help. Check for any possible traffic-related delays for Texas and Pennsylvania. Other conditions that may create delays are neighborhoods with low hanging tree branches that could possibly damage vehicles on the upper deck of the car hauler or residential neighborhoods that have restrictions on commercial traffic. Listed below are some other factors that can impact car shipping pick-up and delivery times.
- Low hanging tree branches
- Low overpasses
- Road construction
- Low hanging phone cables
- Narrow Cul-de-sacs
- Extreme grades
- Limited Access Avenues
- Railroad tracks
- Access hours
- Low overpasses
- Dead end streets
- Narrow bridges
Texas to Pennsylvania Student Auto Transport
Are one of your children leaving home for college for the first time? Today there are many more vehicles on both state highways and the interstate system and it just isn’t as safe for your student to travel alone. Today there are many more vehicles on both state highways and the interstate system and it just isn’t as safe for your student to travel alone. Why not consider having their car shipped instead of fearing for their safety? We know how much you value your loved ones, leave the long desolate stretches of highway and gridlocked city traffic to our associates. We can get you up to ten Texas to Pennsylvania quotes to have your student’s car safely shipped. Simply submit the form or call 1-866-446-9143. As listed below, see some of our recently completed student auto transport deliveries.
- 2012 Bentley Continental GT, Arlington, TX to University of Pennsylvania, PA
- 1991 Ferrari Testarossa, Houston, TX to East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania, PA
- 2019 RAM 3500, Corpus Christi, TX to California University of Pennsylvania, PA
- 2015 Ford Shelby GT500, Laredo, TX to Temple University, PA
- 2010 Lexus LS, Lubbock, TX to Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania, PA
- 2016 Jeep Cherokee V, McKinney, TX to Lock Haven University of Pennsylvania, PA
- 1998 Isuzu Trooper, Grand Prairie, TX to Pennsylvania State University, PA
- 2015 Nissan Titan, Amarillo, TX to University of Pittsburgh, PA
- 2017 Toyota Tundra, Plano, TX to Clarion University of Pennsylvania, PA
- 2019 Cadillac Escalade, San Antonio, TX to Indiana University of Pennsylvania, PA
Texas to Pennsylvania Military Auto Shipping
Do you need to have your POV shipped when your PCS date arrives? We know how stressful a PCS can be. We can save time and money by getting your POV car shipping quotes. Most of our trusted partners offer military discounts to members of the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard. A lot of our partners also offer POV shipping overseas. Choose us today to get 10 quotes for your POV shipping and don’t forget to inquire about a military discount. To get your 10 quotes simply fill in our form and click submit or call or us at 1-866-446-9143 today. See below for a list of our recent military auto transport POV fulfillments.
- 2017 Dodge Viper, Randolph AFB, TX to Erie Station, PA
- 2016 Honda Odyssey, Sheppard AFB, TX to Harrisburg Military Post ARNG, PA
- 2016 Ford F-150, Fort Bliss, TX to Pittsburg IAP Air Reserve Station, PA
- 2018 Chevrolet Silverado, Camp Bowie, TX to JRB Willow Grove Base, PA
- 2012 Land Rover LR4, NAS Corpus Christi, TX to Naval Support Activity Mechanicsburg, PA
- 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio, RCKT BTRY D, EL PASO, TX to Fort Indiantown Gap ARNG, PA
- 2017 Audi A8, Martindale Army Airfield, TX to ARTY BTRY 1 3RD BN 14TH MAR REGT, ALLENTOWN, PA
- 2014 BMW 1-Series, Coast Guard Air Station Corpus Christi, TX to Carlisle Barracks, PA
- 2017 Chevrolet Impala, Fort Hood, TX to TRUCK CO 25TH MAR REGT, ERIE, PA
- 2014 Chevrolet Volt, NAS Kingsville, TX to Horsham ANG Base, PA
- 2015 Fiat 500, Camp Maxey, TX to Letterkenny Army Depot, PA
- 2016 Kia Sportage, Red River Army Depot, TX to Coraopolis ANG Base, PA
- 2017 Cadillac CTS, DET 1 MAINT CO, ABILENE, TX to Naval Inactive Ship Maintenance Facility Philadelphia, PA
- 2014 Toyota Camry Hybrid, Coast Guard Air Station Houston, TX to Tobyhanna Army Depot, PA
Snowbird Auto Shipping
Many people have been increasingly buying second properties in order to live in temperate climates year-round. Every year from about October through early December there are many people leaving the northeastern states before winter sets in, most of these snowbirds travel to Florida and other points south along the I-95 corridor. The same migration patterns have been steadily increasing throughout the US, there are now many cities such as Scottsdale AZ, Santa Fe NM, and Palm Springs CA, where large changes in population occur twice per year. Traffic has become worse each year, combined with higher fuel prices, and increased hotel rates when most of the seasonal snowbirds are traveling. For absolutely no fee or obligation we will get you 10 quotes for your snowbird auto transport needs. The simple solution for many snowbirds is to have their vehicle delivered to avoid fuel costs, overpriced hotels, and increased traffic. Simply fill in our form and click submit for your 10 quotes or call or us at 1-866-446-9143 today, our partners have routes several times a week for snowbird auto deliveries.