The Best Rates For Shipping A Car In The US
Enter your starting & ending shipping destinations below for Free Quotes
Request Free Quotes
Texas to Kentucky Car Transport
Do you need a vehicle shipped from Texas to Kentucky but aren’t familiar with how the auto shipping process works or where to begin? Don't waste any more of your valuable time searching website after website. We have your solution. No matter what your situation we are associated with carriers that can accommodate any type of service you need. Open or enclosed transports, expedited deliveries, door to door pickup and delivery, and custom solutions. Our goal is to help you get the lowest possible rate from our trusted auto shippers. Just fill out our form and click on submit or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143 and you will receive 10 quotes from some of the best vehicle haulers in this industry. We verify the credentials of every carrier that we are affiliated with. They are all licensed, bonded and insured as required by the US Department of Transportation and you can be assured that all our associated carriers have safe driving records and can safely deliver your vehicle on time. At this moment our associates have many car haulers in Texas including Austin, Houston, Laredo, San Antonio, McKinney, Irving, and Plano to deliver to Kentucky. Following are some of the auto transport deliveries that were recently completed.
- 2013 Nissan Xterra, Fort Worth, TX to Lexington-Fayette, KY
- 2018 Tesla Model 3, El Paso, TX to Independence, KY
- 1993 Volvo 200 Series, McKinney, TX to Florence, KY
- 2017 Chevrolet Impala, Austin, TX to Henderson, KY
- 2018 Subaru Impreza, Corpus Christi, TX to Georgetown, KY
- 2016 Kia Sportage, Amarillo, TX to Owensboro, KY
- 2017 Ford Mustang, Arlington, TX to Elizabethtown, KY
- 2018 Chevrolet Trax, Lubbock, TX to Radcliff, KY
- 2007 Buick Rendezvous, Irving, TX to Frankfort, KY
- 2012 Volvo C70, Garland, TX to Richmond, KY
- 2015 Volkswagon Jetta Hybrid, Houston, TX to Nicholasville, KY
- 2010 Mercury Grand Marquis, Plano, TX to Jeffersontown, KY
- 2017 Dodge Viper, San Antonio, TX to Louisville, KY
- 2014 Volvo XC90, Dallas, TX to Covington, KY
Texas to Kentucky Auto Transport Rates
Your personal preferences can greatly reduce or add to the cost of your Texas to Kentucky auto transport rates. Enclosed auto shipping fees are much higher than open transport. You can save time and money by utilizing freight terminals or car depots as opposed to door-to-door pick-up and delivery. Many factors are considered when calculating your rate; the body type, such as extended cab pickup, sedan, lower rider, sports coupe, off-road vehicle, sports car, convertible, king cab pickup, and a compact car, the size, and weight, of the vehicle you are shipping. Consider any non-standard items on your vehicle that increase the length, width, or height, modifications that increase the size over a standard model may affect your rate, knowing the actual dimensions of your vehicle can help keep your quotes accurate. As listed below are some accessories that could affect your shipping rate.
- Front bumper guards
- Roof rack
- Lift kits
- Camper trailers
- 4 wheel drive
- Running lights
- Oversized antennas
- Running boards
- Rear bumper guards
If your vehicle is inoperable and you do not tell the shipper prior to the pick-up time the driver will most likely refuse to pick up your vehicle. Non-operational cars and trucks can be transported but they greatly increase the labor and time required for the driver to load and unload them which will increase your rate. Current fuel prices are a factor used in determining the rate you get. Seasonal rate changes are not something you can control unless timing is not important, summer is high season for the car shipping industry and rates are at their highest. Your method of payment might be able to save you some money on your rate, as most drivers prefer cash upon delivery, they may offer a discount for COD. Normally they will also take credit or debit cards but remember to contact your auto shipping company before the scheduled delivery date if you intend to try and pay by check.
Quick Auto Transport Rates Guide
- Terminal to Terminal - Major Impact
- Fuel Cost - Moderate Impact
- Vehicle Accessories - Moderate Impact
- Door to Door - Major Impact
- Shipping Schedule - Moderate Impact
- Inoperable - Major Impact
- Multiple Vehicles - Moderate Impact
- Open or Enclosed - Major Impact
- Dropoff Location - Minor Impact
- Vehicle Size - Moderate Impact
- Season - Moderate Impact
- Pick-up Location - Minor Impact
Why Choose Us For Your Car Transport
There are multiple reasons you should choose us first. We save you money, we save you time, and we alleviate your frustration. You should never just get a single quote for your auto shipping, we get you 10 Texas to Kentucky auto shipping quotes. Our trusted associates know that they must compete for your business and offer the lowest rates possible.
We check and verify that each of our trusted partners that provide your quotes are fully licensed, bonded, and insured. You can verify this information for yourself by checking with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. The Better Business Bureau is another source of information about our partner companies. Get your 10 Texas to Kentucky auto transport quotes right now by simply filling out and submitting our form or by calling us at 1-866-446-9143.
Get Started With A Free Quote
Planning for your auto transport in advance can help make the process trouble-free. You can save time by using us to get 10 Texas to Kentucky auto shipping quotes for your vehicle delivery. It will be beneficial to contact the individual shippers and compare their services after you have reviewed your quotes. After you have chosen a shipper be sure to carefully read all of their information and guidelines.
Have your oil, fluids, and tire pressure checked and make sure they are all at the proper levels, ensuring your vehicle is in good running condition helps the driver have a hassle-free transport which reduces delivery delays. If your vehicle will be going through cold or winter conditions make sure your antifreeze level is sufficient. If your vehicle should become disabled during the shipping process it would increase your rate. Make sure that you have and keep possession of a spare set of keys for your vehicle. This is a requirement from the Department of Transportation guidelines.
Remove all personal belongings from the vehicle. You cannot use your vehicle as a container for shipping personal belongings. Weight is a major factor in your cost and any personal belongings will not typically be covered by the shipper’s insurance. Remove any antennas that don’t automatically retract and any non-standard accessories that could be damaged, also any other items that stick out from your vehicle should be removed as a precaution to prevent any possible damage. Washing your vehicle and cleaning the interior prior to your scheduled pick-up time will make the inspection process simpler and faster; you will be carefully inspecting your vehicle with the driver at your pick-up location. If your vehicles exterior mirrors can be folded do this to protect them. Again, any items that stick out on your vehicle should be reduced if possible as a precaution against any possible damage. Disable any anti-theft or alarm devices your vehicle may have. An activated alarm could drain your vehicle's battery which could increase the time and labor for your auto shipping. Be sure to inform the shipper if there are any quirks or oddities to operate your vehicle. Your vehicle may be transferred from one position to another on the transport trailer depending upon other pickups and drop-offs and the driver needs to know if there are any oddities in operating your vehicle.
Texas to Kentucky auto transport schedules can be affected by inclement weather that can delay pick-up and or delivery times. The Gulf coast and southeastern areas of the US are sometimes impacted by heavy rainfall and even hurricanes, which can cause vehicle shipping delays. Snow, ice, and blizzards can impact pick-up and delivery schedules throughout the winter months. Other weather-related delays are possible from events such as flooding. Check for any possible weather-related delays in Texas and Kentucky.
There are other road conditions that occasionally impact car shipping pick-up and delivery times. For example, the western states have been seeing longer fire seasons with more fires that can close highways and roads. Road construction, detours, and traffic jams can also impact the scheduled pick-up and delivery times of your vehicle. Check for any possible traffic-related delays for Texas and Kentucky. The driver of your car hauler will not enter any area that he or she deems unsafe, such as neighborhoods with low tree branches that could damage vehicles on the upper deck, or residential areas that have posted signs stating no commercial traffic is allowed. See below for some other things that can affect vehicle pick-up and delivery schedules.
- County road
- Railroad tracks
- Low overpasses
- Low overpasses
- Low hanging tree branches
- Access hours
- Limited Access Avenues
- Dead end streets
- Narrow bridges
- Narrow streets
- One way streets
- Narrow Cul-de-sacs
Texas to Kentucky Student Car Shipping
Do you have a family member leaving home for the first time for college? Are you worried about the many long stretches of road and traffic near large cities they will be traveling through? Rather than worrying about your son or daughters limited over the road driving skills you could have their auto delivered by a professional driver. Their vehicle can be delivered directly to the student’s dorm or too any convenient location of their choice rather than you having to worry about their road trip to or from college. To receive 10 Texas to Kentucky accurate quotes for your student’s auto shipping simply complete and submit the form on this page or call us at 1-866-446-9143 today. Following are some of our recent student auto transport deliveries.
- 2009 Honda Accord, Laredo, TX to Murray State University, KY
- 2018 Dodge Caravan, Austin, TX to University of Kentucky, KY
- 2009 Dodge Durango, El Paso, TX to Kentucky State University, KY
- 2018 Toyota Tacoma, Garland, TX to Northern Kentucky University, KY
- 2012 Volvo S60, Lubbock, TX to Eastern Kentucky University, KY
- 2005 Audi Quattro, Fort Worth, TX to Murray State University, KY
- 2013 Fiat 500, Grand Prairie, TX to Northern Kentucky University, KY
- 2018 Kia Stinger, Houston, TX to University of Louisville, KY
- 2018 Ford Ranger, Dallas, TX to University of Louisville, KY
- 2017 Ford Mustang, Irving, TX to Eastern Kentucky University, KY
- 2019 Ford Escape, Plano, TX to Kentucky State University, KY
- 2005 Pontiac Aztec, Brownsville, TX to University of Kentucky, KY
- 2019 Mazda CX-9, Amarillo, TX to Morehead State University, KY
- 2005 Porsche Carrera, San Antonio, TX to Morehead State University, KY
Texas to Kentucky Military Auto Shipping
Do you need to have your POV shipped when your PCS date arrives? We know how stressful a PCS can be. We can save time and money by getting your POV car shipping quotes. Most of our trusted partners offer military discounts to members of the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard. A lot of our partners also offer POV shipping overseas. Choose us today to get 10 quotes for your POV shipping and don’t forget to inquire about a military discount. To get your 10 quotes simply fill in our form and click submit or call or us at 1-866-446-9143 today. See below for a list of our recent military auto transport POV fulfillments.
- 2013 Jeep Compass, Goodfellow AFB, TX to Fort Knox, KY
- 2017 Mercedes GLS-Class, Coast Guard Air Station Corpus Christi, TX to MP CO A 4TH LAW ENF BN, LEXINGTON, KY
- 2017 Honda Fit, NAS Kingsville, TX to CO E 4TH TANK BN, FORT KNOX, KY
- 2014 Chevrolet Volt, Camp Wolters ARNG, TX to Blue Grass Army Depot, KY
- 2017 Hyundai Elantra Hybrid, Sheppard AFB, TX to Fort Campbell, KY
- 2013 Honda Civic 1.0 Turbo, Coast Guard Air Station Houston, TX to Rocky Mountain Arsenel, KY
- 2016 Audi A6, Randolph AFB, TX to 165th Fighter Squadron, KY
- 2018 Dodge Ram 1500, Camp Bullis, TX to 123rd Airlift Wing, KY
- 2017 Mazda Mazda5, Camp Stanley, TX to Air Mobility Command Kansas, KY
Snowbird Auto Shipping
Many people have been increasingly buying second properties in order to live in temperate climates year-round. Every year from about October through early December there are many people leaving the northeastern states before winter sets in, most of these snowbirds travel to Florida and other points south along the I-95 corridor. The same migration patterns have been steadily increasing throughout the US, there are now many cities such as Scottsdale AZ, Santa Fe NM, and Palm Springs CA, where large changes in population occur twice per year. Traffic has become worse each year, combined with higher fuel prices, and increased hotel rates when most of the seasonal snowbirds are traveling. For absolutely no fee or obligation we will get you 10 quotes for your snowbird auto transport needs. The simple solution for many snowbirds is to have their vehicle delivered to avoid fuel costs, overpriced hotels, and increased traffic. Simply fill in our form and click submit for your 10 quotes or call or us at 1-866-446-9143 today, our partners have routes several times a week for snowbird auto deliveries.