The Best Rates For Shipping A Car In The US
Enter your starting & ending shipping destinations below for Free Quotes
Request Free Quotes
Texas to Alabama Auto Shipping
Are you trying to decide which auto transport company you should trust with your Texas to Alabama car or truck delivery? Are you looking for the best rates you can find? You won’t need to look further. You have found the right website. We have the solution your seeking. No matter what your situation we are associated with carriers that can accommodate any type of service you need. Open or enclosed transports, expedited deliveries, door to door pickup and delivery, and custom solutions. We can help you secure the highest level of service at the lowest possible rates in the industry. The only thing you need to do is fill out our form or call 1-866-446-9143 and you will receive 10 quotes from our trusted auto shippers right now. We know you can trust our partner carriers because we check that they are all fully insured, licensed and bonded through the US Department of Transportation and we also review their safety records. Your vehicle will be safe hands when you choose one of our associated car transport carriers. Let us help you get the best rate and the schedule you prefer today. We have partner carriers standing by in all cities of Texas including Garland, Dallas, Grand Prairie, Plano, Brownsville, Austin, San Antonio, and El Paso to deliver to Alabama. Following are some of the car and truck deliveries recently fulfilled by our partner carriers.
- 2003 Mazda 323, San Antonio, TX to Dothan, AL
- 2019 BMW X6, Austin, TX to Florence, AL
- 2009 Hummer H2, Plano, TX to Alabaster, AL
- 2019 Chevrolet Malibu, Arlington, TX to Auburn, AL
- 2017 Toyota Tundra, Fort Worth, TX to Montgomery, AL
- 2014 Honda Pilot, Irving, TX to Opelika, AL
- 2006 Pontiac GTO, McKinney, TX to Decatur, AL
- 2019 Nissan Leaf, El Paso, TX to Phoenix City, AL
- 2015 BMW 5-Series Gran Turismo, Amarillo, TX to Tuscaloosa, AL
- 2008 Bentley Azure, Garland, TX to Gadsden, AL
- 2011 Mitsubishi Endeavor, Dallas, TX to Enterprise, AL
- 1988 Isuzu Pickup, Lubbock, TX to Birmingham, AL
- 2015 Kia Optima, Laredo, TX to Huntsville, AL
- 2018 Ford Ranger, Grand Prairie, TX to Hoover, AL
Texas to Alabama Car Shipping Rates
Your requirements may greatly raise or lower the quotes you get for your Texas to Alabama auto transport. Choosing open rather than enclosed transport will significantly lower your rate. Choosing to use a freight terminal or car depot for your pick-up and delivery locations can get you a better rate than door-to-door delivery and also avoid delays from addresses that aren't accessible to semi-trucks. The size, weight, and body types such as lower rider, hatchback, mid-size car, minivan, compact car, sports car, sports coupe, full-size crossover, and mid-size crossover, of your car or truck will also impact your cost. If your vehicle has any non-standard additions or anything that increases the size these items could affect your rate, having the actual dimensions of your car or truck can help make sure your quote is accurate. Below is a list of some accessories that can affect your shipping rate.
- Nerf bars
- 4 wheel drive
- Lift kits
- Oversized antennas
- Oversized tires
- Roof rack
- Grill guards
- Front bumper guards
- Side steps
Typically, a driver will not load a non-operable car unless prior plans such as scheduling the vehicle to be last on and first off to avoid excess time and labor. Non-operational vehicles can be transported in open vehicle haulers, but the carrier or driver must be informed as early as possible and they are billed at higher rates. Rates are tied to whatever the current fuel prices are. High season for the car shipping business occurs in the summer months. The combination of demand and gas prices typically peaking in the summer make for the highest rates. One other method to possibly save money is to pay COD upon delivery. Drivers often desire cash and might offer a small discount for COD although they typically do also accept credit or debit cards. If by chance you plan to pay with a check be sure to get pre-approval from your auto transport company prior to your delivery date.
Quick Auto Transport Rates Guide
- Season - Moderate Impact
- Terminal to Terminal - Major Impact
- Shipping Schedule - Moderate Impact
- Fuel Cost - Moderate Impact
- Dropoff Location - Minor Impact
- Open or Enclosed - Major Impact
- Pick-up Location - Minor Impact
- Door to Door - Major Impact
- Vehicle Size - Moderate Impact
- Vehicle Accessories - Moderate Impact
- Multiple Vehicles - Moderate Impact
- Inoperable - Major Impact
Why Choose Us For Your Auto Shipping
With so many carriers online, why choose us? We save you time, we save you money, and we alleviate all the frustration from your car shipping process. We provide everyone 10 Texas to Alabama auto shipping quotes for your auto delivery. When you get your quotes from us our trusted associates know that they must compete for your business and thus offer the lowest rates possible.
All of our trusted drivers are fully licensed, insured and bonded. You can verify this information for yourself by checking with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. The Better Business Bureau is another source of information about our partner companies. Receive your ten Texas to Alabama auto transport quotes by simply filling in our form and submitting or call us at 1-866-446-9143 today.
Get Started With A Free Quote
Planning ahead can make your auto transport process much easier. We can get you 10 Texas to Alabama auto shipping quotes from our database of reliable carriers and drivers. After reviewing your quotes, it is helpful to call the shippers and compare the services being offered. After you have decided which shipping company to hire be sure to carefully read all their guidelines and information.
Have your tire pressure, oil, and fluids checked and filled to the correct levels, delivery delays can be prevented when carrier drivers have vehicles that are all in good operating conditions. If your shipping route could include cold or winter conditions be sure to have your antifreeze checked, vehicles that become disabled during shipping can create delays and pay higher rates. Verify that you have a spare set of keys for your vehicle, DOT guidelines require that you keep a spare set in your possession.
Remove all personal belongings from the vehicle. You cannot use your vehicle as a container for shipping personal belongings. Weight is a major factor in your cost and any personal belongings will not typically be covered by the shipper’s insurance. Remove any antennas that don’t automatically retract and any non-standard accessories that could be damaged, also any other items that stick out from your vehicle should be removed as a precaution to prevent any possible damage. Washing your vehicle and cleaning the interior prior to your scheduled pick-up time will make the inspection process simpler and faster; you will be carefully inspecting your vehicle with the driver at your pick-up location. If your vehicles exterior mirrors can be folded do this to protect them. Again, any items that stick out on your vehicle should be reduced if possible as a precaution against any possible damage. Disable any anti-theft or alarm devices your vehicle may have. An activated alarm could drain your vehicle's battery which could increase the time and labor for your auto shipping. Be sure to inform the shipper if there are any quirks or oddities to operate your vehicle. Your vehicle may be transferred from one position to another on the transport trailer depending upon other pickups and drop-offs and the driver needs to know if there are any oddities in operating your vehicle.
Inclement weather occasionally impacts Texas to Alabama auto transport schedules by delaying pick-up or delivery times. Delivery schedules are sometimes impacted, especially during hurricane season, in the southeastern states. Another type of weather delay is from flooding, but this seldom affects pick-up and delivery schedules. Check for any possible weather-related delays in Texas and Alabama.
Auto transport schedules can also be impacted by a few other non-weather-related road conditions. Mainly in the western states, fires occasionally disrupt vehicle shipping schedules when roads are closed. There are also other road conditions that can impact your vehicles scheduled pick-up and delivery time such as construction, detours, and excessive traffic. Check for any possible traffic-related delays for Texas and Alabama. Below are some other factors that may impact pick-up and delivery schedules.
- Road construction
- One way streets
- Low overpasses
- Low hanging phone cables
- Weight restricted bridges
- Access hours
- Narrow Cul-de-sacs
- Dead end streets
- Narrow bridges
- Low overpasses
- Narrow streets
- Limited Access Avenues
Texas to Alabama Student Auto Shipping
Do you have a family member going off to college and departing home for the first time? Are you worried about them driving without enough sleep or covering too many miles without stopping to rest and eat? The vehicle could be delivered directly to the student’s dorm or to any convenient location of their choice rather than you worrying about their road trip to or from college. We know how much you care for their safety so why not save the worrying and get a professional carrier to pick-up and deliver their vehicle? We will get you 10 Texas to Alabama quotes for your student auto shipping, simply fill in our form and click on submit or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143 right now. See below for a list of our recent student auto transport fulfillments.
- 2003 Mazda 323, Austin, TX to Spring Hill College, AL
- 2015 Cadillac XTS, McKinney, TX to Jacksonville State University, AL
- 2012 Honda CR-Z, Brownsville, TX to Tuskegee University, AL
- 1990 Lincoln Town Car, Arlington, TX to University of North Alabama, AL
- 2003 Lexus SC, Irving, TX to Auburn University, AL
- 2013 Hyundai Accent, Corpus Christi, TX to University of Mobile, AL
- 2018 Buick Regal, San Antonio, TX to Troy University, AL
- 2013 GMC Acadia, Amarillo, TX to University of Montevallo, AL
- 2016 Cadillac XT4, Fort Worth, TX to University of Montevallo, AL
- 2015 Dodge Journey, Houston, TX to University of Alabama, AL
- 2011 Ford Taurus, El Paso, TX to Alabama State University, AL
- 2018 Kia K900, Plano, TX to University of West Alabama, AL
- 2018 Nissan Sentra, Garland, TX to University of South Alabama, AL
Texas to Alabama Military Auto Transport
We thank you for your service, do you have a PCS coming up soon? We empathize with the demands upon you and your family and understand that a PCS can be stressful. Allow us to help by saving you money for your POV shipping. Many of our partner carriers offer discounts to members of the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard. A lot of our affiliates also offer overseas POV shipping. Allow us to get you 10 free quotes and don’t forget to inquire about your military discount that most of our associates offer. Enter your information on our form and click on the submit button or call us at 1-866-446-9143 right now. See below for a list of our recent military auto transport deliveries.
- 2016 Volvo XC60, WPNS CO 1ST BN, AUSTIN, TX to Redstone Arsenal, AL
- 2017 Tesla Model S, Red River Army Depot, TX to Maxwell AFB, AL
- 2016 Jaguar XF, Randolph AFB, TX to Navy Recruiting, Mobile, AL
- 2019 GMC Ridgeline, DET 1 MAINT CO, ABILENE, TX to Navy Recruiting, Montgomery, AL
- 1981 Porsche 911, Camp Maxey, TX to Dauphin Island Station, AL
- 2019 Cadillac Escalade, RCKT BTRY D, EL PASO, TX to BTRY K 2nd BN 14th MAR REGT, Huntsville, AL
- 2014 Subaru Tribeca, Coast Guard Air Station Houston, TX to 3rd FORCE RECON CO, Mobile, AL
- 2015 Peugeot RCZ, Fort Hood, TX to Aviation Training Center, Mobile, AL
- 2005 Ford Excursion, Camp Bullis, TX to Guard Auxiliary Flotilla, Crane Hill, AL
- 1980 Plymouth Road Runner, Fort Bliss, TX to Sumpter Smith ANG, AL
- 2016 Chevrolet Tahoe, Sheppard AFB, TX to Anniston Army Depot, AL
- 2015 Cadillac XTS, Camp Wolters ARNG, TX to Army Reserve Center, Anniston, AL
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler, Goodfellow AFB, TX to HQ CO, ISB, Mobile, AL
- 2018 Dodge Ram 1500, USCG Port Aranus Station, TX to Fort Rucker, AL
Snowbird Auto Transport
The number of people that purchase second homes or condos primarily to enjoy a temperate year-round climate has been increasing for many years. Each year from October to early December there is a migration of people who vacate their northeastern homes before the winter snow and ice return, most of these snowbirds from the northeast travel to Florida via the I-95 corridor from many different states. The snowbird market in western states has also been increasing a lot, there are now many cities such as Scottsdale AZ, Santa Fe NM, and Palm Springs CA, where large changes in population predictably occur twice per year. Inflated hotel rates, gas gouging, and gridlocked interstates are common as snowbirds depart from the northern to southern states in increasing numbers each fall. We don’t charge you anything and you have zero obligation, for free we provide you 10 quotes from our trusted partners for your snowbird car shipping, our trusted partners and carriers cater to seasonal movers and vacationers. The solution for many snowbirds to avoid this increasing traffic, the overpriced hotels and fuel costs has been to hire car shipping companies. Our trusted affiliates have regular routes several times per week from almost anyplace you might need a car picked-up and delivered to. To get the best rate for your snowbird auto transport, simply fill out and submit our form right now for your 10 quotes or call 1-866-446-9143 today.