The Best Rates For Shipping A Car In The US
Enter your starting & ending shipping destinations below for Free Quotes
Request Free Quotes
Maryland to Michigan Car Shipping
Do you need to have a vehicle shipped from Maryland to Michigan? Auto delivery doesn’t need to be a difficult process. Don't waste any more of your valuable time searching website after website. We have your solution. Our partner carriers can accommodate any requests you may have such as; door to door delivery, open or enclosed transport, rush orders, and custom solutions to meet your specific needs. We are dedicated to helping you secure the best service at the lowest possible rates for your vehicle delivery. Simply fill in our form and click submit or call 1-866-446-9143 today for your 10 quotes from our experienced auto shipping partners. We can help get you the best rate. All the carriers we partner with are fully licensed, insured, and bonded and can be verified via the US Department of Transportation. We check their credentials and safety records so that you can be assured your vehicle will remain in safe hands. We have partner carriers standing by in Maryland including Silver Spring, Dundalk, Ellicott City, Waldorf, Germantown, Glen Burnie, Wheaton, and Bowie to deliver to Michigan. Following are some of the auto transport deliveries recently fulfilled by our partner carriers.
- 2011 Honda Element, Dundalk, MD to Wyoming, MI
- 2011 Lexus CT, Rockville, MD to Detroit, MI
- 2017 GMC Sierra, North Bethesda, MD to Livonia, MI
- 2017 Honda CR-V, Bowie, MD to Flint, MI
- 2017 Jaguar XJ, Ellicott City, MD to Rochester Hills, MI
- 2016 Jaguar F-Type, Baltimore, MD to Taylor, MI
- 2017 Mercedes GLS-Class, Germantown, MD to Dearborn, MI
- 2015 Nissan Versa, Gaithersburg, MD to Kalamazoo, MI
- 2010 Mitsubishi Outlander, Frederick, MD to Ann Arbor, MI
- 2016 Mercedes-Benz C Class, Columbia, MD to Warren, MI
- 1990 GMC Jimmy, Bethesda, MD to Farmington Hills, MI
- 2012 Chrysler Town and Country, Aspen Hill, MD to Westland, MI
- 2018 Dodge Ram 1500, Silver Spring, MD to Lansing, MI
- 2017 Dodge Viper, Wheaton, MD to Troy, MI
Maryland to Michigan Auto Shipping Rates
Your personal preferences can greatly reduce or add to the cost of your Maryland to Michigan auto shipping rates. Enclosed auto shipping fees are much higher than open transport. You can save time and money by utilizing freight terminals or car depots as opposed to door-to-door pick-up and delivery. Many factors are considered when calculating your rate; the body type, such as a full-size crossover, sports coupe, minivan, mid-size crossover, lower rider, hatchback, mid-size car, crossover, and crew cab truck, the size, and weight, of the vehicle you are shipping. Consider any non-standard items on your vehicle that increase the length, width, or height, modifications that increase the size over a standard model may affect your rate, knowing the actual dimensions of your vehicle can help keep your quotes accurate. As listed below are some accessories that could affect your shipping rate.
- Front bumper guards
- Rear bumper guards
- Oversized tires
- Grill guards
- Side steps
- Extended side mirrors
- Oversized antennas
- Camper trailers
- Running boards
Most carrier drivers will refuse to load a non-operational vehicle that was not previously reported as such. Non-operational vehicles may be shipped but they require significantly more time for schedule, planning, and extra labor for loading and unloading. Increases and decreases in fuel costs are determining factors for rates. Rates also change seasonally, with July and August being the busiest months for car shipping, rates are at the highest of the year. Finally, when you pay your bill upon delivery you may be able to save some money by paying this with cash. Driver’s desire cash payments and may offer you a discount for paying COD. They normally accept credit and debit cards as well but if your intention is to pay by check you need to make arrangements with your auto transport carrier and have approval prior to your delivery date.
Quick Auto Transport Rates Guide
- Door to Door - Major Impact
- Season - Moderate Impact
- Vehicle Size - Moderate Impact
- Open or Enclosed - Major Impact
- Pick-up Location - Minor Impact
- Fuel Cost - Moderate Impact
- Vehicle Accessories - Moderate Impact
- Dropoff Location - Minor Impact
- Inoperable - Major Impact
- Terminal to Terminal - Major Impact
- Multiple Vehicles - Moderate Impact
- Shipping Schedule - Moderate Impact
Why Choose Us For Your Car Shipping
The many reasons you should choose us are simple. We save you time and money and alleviate any frustration from your auto shipping process. We save you money by getting 10 quotes from our trusted list of carriers. You will be receiving the lowest rates because our affiliated carriers know that we provide 10 Maryland to Michigan auto transport quotes for all of our customers.
We check and verify that each of our trusted partners that provide your quotes are fully licensed, bonded, and insured. You can verify this information for yourself by checking with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. The Better Business Bureau is another source of information about our partner companies. Get your 10 Maryland to Michigan auto transport quotes right now by simply filling out and submitting our form or by calling us at 1-866-446-9143.
Get Started With Free Quotes
If possible, it is a good idea to take some time to plan for your auto transport. Save time by having us get you 10 Maryland to Michigan auto transport quotes from our associated partner companies. Next, you should review your quotes and then contact the shippers by phone to compare the services they are offering. After picking the carrier you will use, carefully read the shippers information and guidelines.
Have your oil, fluids, and tire pressure checked and make sure they are all at the proper levels, ensuring your vehicle is in good running condition helps the driver have a hassle-free transport which reduces delivery delays. If your vehicle will be going through cold or winter conditions make sure your antifreeze level is sufficient. If your vehicle should become disabled during the shipping process it would increase your rate. Make sure that you have and keep possession of a spare set of keys for your vehicle. This is a requirement from the Department of Transportation guidelines.
Make sure you remove any personal belongings from your vehicle as the carrier will not insure or be responsible for safeguarding any personal possessions. If your vehicle has any antennas that don’t auto retract, they should be removed, as well as any other non-standard removable items that stick out as an added precaution to prevent any possible damage when your vehicle is being loaded and unloaded. You will be carefully inspecting your vehicle with the driver who picks it up; washing and cleaning both the interior and exterior can make this inspection process simpler and faster. Again, be sure you remove any items that protrude from your vehicle and also fold in your exterior mirrors for added security. All alarms and or anti-theft systems should be disabled before the shipper takes custody of your car or truck, activated alarms can drain your battery and increase the labor time for your shipping driver. If your vehicle has any tricks or quirks that aren’t standard for operating your car or truck make sure you inform the driver, your vehicle might need to be swapped from one position to another on the car hauler depending on other drop-offs and pick-ups along the delivery route and they will need to know if there are any oddities in driving your car or truck.
Inclement weather occasionally impacts Maryland to Michigan auto shipping schedules by delaying pick-up or delivery times. During hurricane season the southeastern seaboard and the Gulf states can receive heavy rainfall and winds, to include hurricanes, delays are sometimes unavoidable. Floods can also impact car shipping pick-up and delivery schedules. Check for any possible weather-related delays in Maryland and Michigan.
Following are some other non-weather-related road conditions that can impact vehicle shipping schedules. The increasing numbers of wildfires in the western US can create traffic delays that sometimes impact auto transport schedules. Unexpected traffic problems such as detours, traffic jams, and construction can also interfere with your vehicles scheduled pick-up and delivery time. If you are concerned about your vehicle shipping pick-up or delivery time being delayed due to traffic you can use these links to help. Check for any possible traffic-related delays for Maryland and Michigan. Other conditions that may create delays are neighborhoods with low hanging tree branches that could possibly damage vehicles on the upper deck of the car hauler or residential neighborhoods that have restrictions on commercial traffic. Listed below are some other factors that can impact car shipping pick-up and delivery times.
- Low overpasses
- Railroad tracks
- Narrow bridges
- Weight restricted bridges
- Low overpasses
- Dead end streets
- Narrow streets
- County road
- Low hanging phone cables
- Narrow Cul-de-sacs
- Extreme grades
- Access hours
Student Auto Transport
Do you have a student leaving for college for the first time or returning home? Are you worried about them driving so many miles alone without proper rest? We know how much you value your loved ones, leave the long desolate stretches of highway and gridlocked city traffic to our associates. We know how much you value your loved ones, leave the long desolate stretches of highway and gridlocked city traffic to our associates. Simply fill out and submit our form or call 1-866-446-9143. We will get 10 Maryland to Michigan quotes for your student car shipping right now! Below are some of our recently completed Student Auto Transport deliveries.
- 2019 Acura MDX, Dundalk, MD to Eastern Michigan University, MI
- 2015 Honda Clarity, Rockville, MD to Lake Superior State University, MI
- 2018 BMW 7-Series, Silver Spring, MD to Western Michigan University, MI
- 2016 Chevrolet Tahoe, Bethesda, MD to Lake Superior State University, MI
- 2018 Dodge Durango, North Bethesda, MD to Oakland University, MI
- 2017 Mercedes-Benz CLA Class, Waldorf, MD to Wayne State University, MI
- 2018 Acura NSX, Gaithersburg, MD to Eastern Michigan University, MI
- 2004 Volkswagon Golf, Towson, MD to Central Michigan University, MI
- 2016 Volkswagen Jetta, Columbia, MD to Lake Superior State University, MI
- 2019 Buick Enclave, Glen Burnie, MD to undefined, MI
- 2019 GMC Yukon XL, Bowie, MD to undefined, MI
- 2016 Chevrolet Suburban, Ellicott City, MD to undefined, MI
- 2017 Acura RLX, Baltimore, MD to undefined, MI
- 2016 GMC Terrain, Frederick, MD to undefined, MI
Military Car Shipping
We thank you for your service, do you have a PCS coming up soon? We empathize with the demands upon you and your family and understand that a PCS can be stressful. Allow us to help by saving you money for your POV shipping. Many of our partner carriers offer discounts to members of the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard. A lot of our affiliates also offer overseas POV shipping. Allow us to get you 10 free quotes and don’t forget to inquire about your military discount that most of our associates offer. Enter your information on our form and click on the submit button or call us at 1-866-446-9143 right now. See below for a list of our recent military auto transport deliveries.
- 2010 Hummer H3, Warfield Air National Guard Base, MD to USCG Station Charlevoix, MI
- 2015 Honda Crosstour, Navy Information Operations CMD, MD to USCG Station Saint Joseph, MI
- 2015 Nissan Versa, Surface Forces Logistics, MD to ANG Springfield, MI
- 2007 Volkswagon GTI, Station Saint Inigoes, MD to Coast Guard Air Station Traverse City, MI
- 2016 Audi TT, Indian Head NSWC, MD to Air National Guard Base Selfridge, MI
- 2013 Toyota Avalon, Aberdeen Proving Ground ARNG, MD to Battle Creek ANG Base, MI
- 2006 Mitsubishi Montero, Camp Fretterd Military Reservation, MD to Camp Grayling ARNG, MI
- 2006 Nissan Frontier, VMR ANDREWS, JOINT BASE ANDREWS, MD to ANG Mount Clemens, MI
- 1997 Volvo 850, 175th Wing ANG, MD to CO C 1ST BN 24TH MAR REGT, LANSING, MI
- 2009 Honda Accord, HQSVC CO 4TH CBT ENGR BN, BALTIMORE, MD to USCG Station Tawas, MI
- 2017 Hyundai Tucson, CO B 4TH LAR BN, FORT DETRICK, MD to Naval Reserve Training Center Saginaw, MI
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler, Naval Support Facility Thurmont, MD to USCG Station Saginaw River, MI
- 2018 Dodge Durango, USCG Yard, MD to USCG Station Frankfort, MI
- 2015 Nissan Titan, NSWC Carderrock Division, MD to USCG Station Ludington, MI
Snowbird Car Shipping
The purchase of second homes and vacation properties so that people can enjoy a year-round temperate climate has been steadily rising. Prior to the ice and snow returns to the northeastern US each year the I-95 corridor sees a large increase in traffic as snowbirds leave the northeast from October until early December, heading to Florida properties and other southern US destinations. Snowbird migrations have also increased immensely in the western states as well, there are now many cities such as Scottsdale AZ, Santa Fe NM, and Palm Springs CA, where large changes in population occur twice per year. Each year the traffic from snowbird migration is heavier, the hotels keep raising rates, and gas gets costlier as the snowbird population keeps expanding. Get your 10 snowbird auto shipping quotes from us, we don’t charge you anything and you won’t be obligated to us in any way. A lot have snowbirds have discovered the solution, they have their vehicles delivered instead of dealing with the increased traffic, overpriced hotels, roadside diners, and gas prices, Get your 10 quotes now by filling in our form and clicking submit or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143, Our associated snowbird auto transport partners have routes, multiple times per week, from anywhere in the US you need a vehicle picked-up and delivered to.