The Best Rates For Shipping A Car In The US
Enter your starting & ending shipping destinations below for Free Quotes
Request Free Quotes
Maryland to Arizona Auto Transport
Are you looking for the lowest available rate to ship your car from Maryland to Arizona? With all the car shipping companies online, it can be a confusing task. Don't waste any more of your valuable time searching website after website. We have your solution. The shippers we are affiliated with can accommodate almost any type of service. Whether you prefer open or enclosed transport, door to door service, rush deliveries, or even customized solutions. Our number one goal is to get you the lowest rates possible without sacrificing quality. We will get you 10 quotes for your vehicle delivery. If you would like the best rate for your vehicle delivery, simply fill out and submit our form or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143. Allow us to help you secure a low rate on your terms. We check and verify the credentials of all our affiliated carriers. They are all fully insured, licensed and bonded as is required by the US Department of Transportation. We also check the safety records of our associates, so you know that you can trust them to safely deliver your vehicle in good condition and on time. We have partner carriers standing by in all cities of Maryland including Ellicott City, Dundalk, Aspen Hill, Waldorf, North Bethesda, Germantown, Silver Spring, and Baltimore to deliver to Arizona. Look below to see some recent examples of our partnered carriers auto transport fulfillments.
- 2017 Chevrolet SS, North Bethesda, MD to Peoria, AZ
- 2012 MINI Cooper Mini, Gaithersburg, MD to Surprise, AZ
- 2019 Cadillac Escalade, Waldorf, MD to Tempe, AZ
- 2019 Nissan Altima, Aspen Hill, MD to Tucson, AZ
- 1990 Lincoln Town Car, Dundalk, MD to Scottsdale, AZ
- 2019 Land Rover Range Rover, Wheaton, MD to Gilbert, AZ
- 2004 Ford F-350, Baltimore, MD to Mesa, AZ
- 2019 Mazda 3, Frederick, MD to Mesa, AZ
- 2018 Buick Regal, Silver Spring, MD to Gilbert, AZ
- 2017 Chrysler Pacifica, Bowie, MD to Tucson, AZ
- 2010 Mercury Grand Marquis, Glen Burnie, MD to Chandler, AZ
- 2018 Chevrolet Bolt, Germantown, MD to Scottsdale, AZ
Maryland to Arizona Car Shipping Rates
Choices you make can significantly change the rate you will pay for your Maryland to Arizona auto shipping. You can save a lot by choosing open transport rather than enclosed. Freight terminal or car depots can save time and money compared to door-to-door pick-up and delivery. The size, weight, and body types such as a crew cab truck, mid-size crossover, roadster car, full-size crossover, lower rider, and full-size car, of your car or truck will also impact your cost. Non-standard items on your vehicle that increase the length, width, or height can also affect your rate, calculating the dimensions of your vehicle can be helpful to keep your quotes accurate. See below for a list of accessories. See below for a list of some accessories that may impact your rate.
- Rear bumper guards
- Camper trailers
- Extended side mirrors
- Roof rack
- Running boards
- Nerf bars
- 4 wheel drive
- Running lights
- Trailer hitch
Most carrier drivers will refuse to load a non-operational vehicle that was not previously reported as such. Non-operational vehicles may be shipped but they require significantly more time for schedule, planning, and extra labor for loading and unloading. Increases and decreases in fuel costs are determining factors for rates. Rates also change seasonally, with July and August being the busiest months for car shipping, rates are at the highest of the year. Finally, when you pay your bill upon delivery you may be able to save some money by paying this with cash. Driver’s desire cash payments and may offer you a discount for paying COD. They normally accept credit and debit cards as well but if your intention is to pay by check you need to make arrangements with your auto transport carrier and have approval prior to your delivery date.
Quick Auto Transport Rates Guide
- Season - Moderate Impact
- Open or Enclosed - Major Impact
- Pick-up Location - Minor Impact
- Shipping Schedule - Moderate Impact
- Fuel Cost - Moderate Impact
- Terminal to Terminal - Major Impact
- Vehicle Size - Moderate Impact
- Multiple Vehicles - Moderate Impact
- Dropoff Location - Minor Impact
- Door to Door - Major Impact
- Inoperable - Major Impact
- Vehicle Accessories - Moderate Impact
Why Choose Us For Your Car Shipping
The many reasons you should choose us are simple. We save you money, we save you time, and we alleviate your frustration. We provide everyone 10 Maryland to Arizona auto transport quotes for their auto delivery. We have a large group of trusted partners that will be competing for your business.
Our trusted partners are all fully licensed, bonded, and insured. You can verify this information for yourself by checking with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. The Better Business Bureau is another source of information about our partner companies. Receive your ten Maryland to Arizona auto transport quotes by simply filling in our form and submitting or call us at 1-866-446-9143 today.
Get Started With Free Quotes
Planning ahead can make your auto transport process much easier. We can get you 10 Maryland to Arizona auto transport quotes from our database of reliable carriers and drivers. After reviewing your quotes, it is helpful to call the shippers and compare the services being offered. After you have decided which shipping company to hire be sure to carefully read all their guidelines and information.
Have your oil, fluids, and tire pressure checked and make sure they are all at the proper levels, ensuring your vehicle is in good running condition helps the driver have a hassle-free transport which reduces delivery delays. If your vehicle will be going through cold or winter conditions make sure your antifreeze level is sufficient. If your vehicle should become disabled during the shipping process it would increase your rate. Make sure that you have and keep possession of a spare set of keys for your vehicle. This is a requirement from the Department of Transportation guidelines.
Make sure you remove any personal belongings from your vehicle as the carrier will not insure or be responsible for safeguarding any personal possessions. If your vehicle has any antennas that don’t auto retract, they should be removed, as well as any other non-standard removable items that stick out as an added precaution to prevent any possible damage when your vehicle is being loaded and unloaded. You will be carefully inspecting your vehicle with the driver who picks it up; washing and cleaning both the interior and exterior can make this inspection process simpler and faster. Again, be sure you remove any items that protrude from your vehicle and also fold in your exterior mirrors for added security. All alarms and or anti-theft systems should be disabled before the shipper takes custody of your car or truck, activated alarms can drain your battery and increase the labor time for your shipping driver. If your vehicle has any tricks or quirks that aren’t standard for operating your car or truck make sure you inform the driver, your vehicle might need to be swapped from one position to another on the car hauler depending on other drop-offs and pick-ups along the delivery route and they will need to know if there are any oddities in driving your car or truck.
Inclement weather conditions occasionally disrupt Maryland to Arizona auto shipping schedules, creating delivery and pick-up time delays. Throughout the hurricane season, vehicle delivery schedules are sometimes delayed by heavy rainfall, winds and flooded roads in the Gulf area and southeastern states. Winter road conditions from inclement weather such as snow, ice, and blizzards occasional affect vehicle delivery schedules. Although weather-related delays are not likely to impact your vehicle shipping, flooding may impact scheduled times. Check for any possible weather-related delays in Maryland and Arizona.
Auto transport schedules can also be impacted by a few other non-weather-related road conditions. Mainly in the western states, fires occasionally disrupt vehicle shipping schedules when roads are closed. There are also other road conditions that can impact your vehicles scheduled pick-up and delivery time such as construction, detours, and excessive traffic. Check for any possible traffic-related delays for Maryland and Arizona. Below are some other factors that may impact pick-up and delivery schedules.
- Extreme grades
- Low overpasses
- Access hours
- Weight restricted bridges
- Dead end streets
- Road construction
- Narrow streets
- Narrow bridges
- Limited Access Avenues
- One way streets
- Low hanging phone cables
- County road
Student Auto Transport
Do you have a student leaving for college for the first time or returning home? Are you worried about them driving so many miles alone without proper rest? We know how much you value your loved ones, leave the long desolate stretches of highway and gridlocked city traffic to our associates. We know how much you value your loved ones, leave the long desolate stretches of highway and gridlocked city traffic to our associates. Simply fill out and submit our form or call 1-866-446-9143. We will get 10 Maryland to Arizona quotes for your student car shipping right now! Below are some of our recently completed Student Auto Transport deliveries.
- 2018 Jeep Gladiator, Columbia, MD to University of the Incarnate Word, AZ
- 2015 Ford Shelby GT500, North Bethesda, MD to University of Advancing Technology, AZ
- 2014 Hyundai Veloster, Towson, MD to Southwest University of Visual Arts, AZ
- 2019 GMC Ridgeline, Gaithersburg, MD to Midwestern University, AZ
- 2016 Chevrolet Tahoe, Bethesda, MD to Embry Riddle Aeronautical University, AZ
- 2009 Dodge Durango, Rockville, MD to Prescott College, AZ
- 2019 Ford Mustang, Germantown, MD to Arizona State University, AZ
- 2011 BMW 335d, Ellicott City, MD to University of Arizona, AZ
- 2018 Ford GT, Dundalk, MD to American Indian College of the Assemblies of God, AZ
- 2017 Ford Fusion, Silver Spring, MD to International Baptist College, AZ
- 2019 Lincoln Navigator, Aspen Hill, MD to undefined, AZ
- 2011 Honda Element, Frederick, MD to undefined, AZ
Military Car Shipping
We thank you for your service, do you have a PCS coming up soon? We empathize with the demands upon you and your family and understand that a PCS can be stressful. Allow us to help by saving you money for your POV shipping. Many of our partner carriers offer discounts to members of the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard. A lot of our affiliates also offer overseas POV shipping. Allow us to get you 10 free quotes and don’t forget to inquire about your military discount that most of our associates offer. Enter your information on our form and click on the submit button or call us at 1-866-446-9143 right now. See below for a list of our recent military auto transport deliveries.
- 2015 GMC Savana, Joint Andrews AFB, MD to Camp Navajo ARNG, AZ
- 2014 Chevrolet Volt, Indian Head NSWC, MD to USCG Recruiter, Phoenix, AZ
- 2001 Jaguar S-Type, Warfield Air National Guard Base, MD to USCG Recruiter, Tuscan, AZ
- 2019 Dodge Charger, Fifth Regiment Armory Baltimore, MD to NOSC Phoenix, AZ
- 2013 Fiat 500, National Naval Medical Center, MD to ANG Tuscan, AZ
- 2015 Mercedes SLK, US Naval Academy, MD to Fort Huachuca, AZ
- 2017 Acura RLX, Aberdeen Proving Ground ARNG, MD to Naval Operations Support Center, AZ
- 2015 Lincoln MKZ, VMR ANDREWS, JOINT BASE ANDREWS, MD to ANG Phoenix, AZ
- 2005 Audi Quattro, Fort George G. Mead, MD to Luke AFB Joint Base, AZ
- 2018 GMC Sierra 1500, HQSVC CO 4TH CBT ENGR BN, BALTIMORE, MD to MAG-41, Yuma, AZ
- 2015 Peugeot RCZ, Station Saint Inigoes, MD to Luke AFB, AZ
- 2018 Acura NSX, Surface Forces Logistics, MD to Davis-Monthan AFB, AZ
Snowbird Car Shipping
The purchase of second homes and vacation properties so that people can enjoy a year-round temperate climate has been steadily rising. Prior to the ice and snow returns to the northeastern US each year the I-95 corridor sees a large increase in traffic as snowbirds leave the northeast from October until early December, heading to Florida properties and other southern US destinations. Snowbird migrations have also increased immensely in the western states as well, there are now many cities such as Scottsdale AZ, Santa Fe NM, and Palm Springs CA, where large changes in population occur twice per year. Each year the traffic from snowbird migration is heavier, the hotels keep raising rates, and gas gets costlier as the snowbird population keeps expanding. Get your 10 snowbird auto shipping quotes from us, we don’t charge you anything and you won’t be obligated to us in any way. A lot have snowbirds have discovered the solution, they have their vehicles delivered instead of dealing with the increased traffic, overpriced hotels, roadside diners, and gas prices, Get your 10 quotes now by filling in our form and clicking submit or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143, Our associated snowbird auto transport partners have routes, multiple times per week, from anywhere in the US you need a vehicle picked-up and delivered to.