The Best Rates For Shipping A Car In The US
Enter your starting & ending shipping destinations below for Free Quotes
Request Free Quotes
Delaware to New York Auto Transport
Do you need a vehicle delivered from Delaware to New York? Are you moving out of state or did you just purchase a car or truck that you need to be delivered? You found the solution. No need to waste any more of your valuable time searching website after website. The shippers we are affiliated with can accommodate almost any type of service. Whether you prefer open or enclosed transport, door to door service, rush deliveries, or even customized solutions. Our goal is to help you get the lowest possible rate from our trusted auto shippers. Just fill out our form and click on submit or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143 and you will receive 10 quotes from some of the best car transport haulers in this industry. We verify the credentials of every car shipping carrier that we are affiliated with. They are all licensed, bonded and insured as required by the US Department of Transportation and you can be assured that all our associated carriers have safe driving records and can safely deliver your vehicle on time. We have partner carriers standing by in Delaware including Smyrna, Hockessin, Newark, North Star, Pike Creek, Dover, Pike Creek Valley, and Georgetown to deliver to New York. Look below to see some recent examples of our auto transport partners deliveries.
- 2013 Jeep Compass, Pike Creek, DE to Hempstead, NY
- 2012 Dodge Nitro, Seaford, DE to Huntington, NY
- 2007 Buick Rendezvous, Hockessin, DE to Greece, NY
- 2015 Toyota Prius, Dover, DE to Albany, NY
- 2010 Dodge RAM, Bear, DE to Brookhaven, NY
- 2017 MINI Hardtop, Pike Creek Valley, DE to Oyster Bay, NY
- 2016 Audi A6, Claymont, DE to North Hempstead, NY
- 2015 Peugeot 108, Middletown, DE to Islip, NY
- 2017 Chevrolet SS, Glasgow, DE to Babylon, NY
- 2015 Honda Clarity, Wilmington Manor, DE to Amherst, NY
- 2009 Hummer H2, North Star, DE to New York City, NY
- 2010 Mercury Grand Marquis, Brookside, DE to Greenburgh, NY
- 2018 Chevrolet Cruze, Georgetown, DE to Buffalo, NY
- 2006 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti, Milford, DE to Rochester, NY
Delaware to New York Auto Shipping Rates
Choices you make can significantly change the rate you will pay for your Delaware to New York auto transport. You can save a lot by choosing open transport rather than enclosed. Freight terminal or car depots can save time and money compared to door-to-door pick-up and delivery. The size, weight, and body types such as a compact car, sports car, extended cab pickup, sports coupe, lower rider, minivan, convertible, sedan, and mid-size car, of your car or truck will also impact your cost. Non-standard items on your vehicle that increase the length, width, or height can also affect your rate, calculating the dimensions of your vehicle can be helpful to keep your quotes accurate. See below for a list of accessories. See below for a list of some accessories that may impact your rate.
- Oversized tires
- Running lights
- Running boards
- Side steps
- Camper trailers
- Trailer hitch
- Oversized antennas
- Roof rack
- 4 wheel drive
If your vehicle is inoperable and you do not inform the shipper prior to the pick-up time the driver will likely refuse to take your vehicle. Non-operational vehicles can still be shipped on open car haulers, but the time and labor required for the driver to load and unload them can significantly affect your rate. The current fuel price will be an important factor in calculating your rate. There are also seasonal rate changes in the car shipping business. The highest demand for vehicle shipping is in the summer, this results in the highest rates being in July and August each year. If you intend to pay by check, make sure that this will be acceptable before your vehicle is delivered. Most drivers favor cash payments and you may be able to get a discount for paying COD, however, most companies also accept debit and credit card payments upon delivery.
Quick Auto Transport Rates Guide
- Vehicle Accessories - Moderate Impact
- Door to Door - Major Impact
- Shipping Schedule - Moderate Impact
- Season - Moderate Impact
- Pick-up Location - Minor Impact
- Open or Enclosed - Major Impact
- Fuel Cost - Moderate Impact
- Multiple Vehicles - Moderate Impact
- Terminal to Terminal - Major Impact
- Dropoff Location - Minor Impact
- Vehicle Size - Moderate Impact
- Inoperable - Major Impact
Why Choose Us For Your Car Transport
With so many carriers online, why choose us? We can get you the best rates, we offer you hassle-free planning, and we don’t waste your time. Our 10 multiple Delaware to New York auto shipping quotes system gets you the best rate. We have a large group of trusted partners that will be competing for your business.
All of our trusted associates are fully insured, bonded, and licensed. You can verify this information for yourself by checking with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. The Better Business Bureau is another source of information about our partner companies. Simply fill out our form and click on submit to get your 10 Delaware to New York auto transport quotes today or call 1-866-446-9143 right now.
Get Started With A Free Quote
Taking some time to plan ahead can simplify your auto transport process. When you choose us, we will get you 10 Delaware to New York auto shipping quotes from our affiliated shippers. The next step will be to review your quotes and contact the shippers to compare their services. Once you have decided which shipper you will use it is important to carefully review their company-specific information and guidelines.
It is important for you to remove any personal items from your inside your car or truck as shipping companies will not be responsible for safeguarding them nor will they carry insurance for anything other than the vehicles they are transporting. To prevent any possible damage, as a precaution you should remove any non-standard items and also any non-retractable antennas that could possibly be damaged when your vehicle is being loaded and unloaded from the car hauler trailer. Your vehicle will be thoroughly inspected by you and the driver at the pick-up and delivery locations, you can make this process easier by having washed your car or truck and cleaned the interior. Exterior mirrors, when possible, should be folded in and also verify that you haven’t missed any other items that stick out from your car or truck. Assist your delivery driver by having any anti-theft or alarm systems disabled because if they become active your battery could be drained and create more time and work for the driver transporting your vehicle. Do not forget to inform the driver if your vehicle has any oddities or tricks that aren’t standard to start and or drive your car or truck because it is possible that your vehicle will need to be reloaded to different positions on the car hauler trailer to accommodate the other vehicles.
You should remove any personal possessions from your vehicle because shipping companies do not provide security or insurance for anything other than your car or truck they are transporting. You should remove any antennas that do not retract and also any other non-standard accessories that protrude from your vehicle as a precaution against any possible damage during the loading and or unloading of your car or truck. Having a clean and washed vehicle, both the interior and exterior can help save you some time and make for a faster inspection process with the driver at your pick-up address. If your exteriors mirrors can be folded in you should do this and also recheck that you have removed any non-standard items that stick out as an extra precaution. For the benefit of your shipping driver you should disable all theft systems and alarms on your car or truck, an activated alarm could kill your vehicle's battery making the driver's job more difficult and labor intensive. It is possible that your vehicle will need to be loaded and unloaded more than once depending upon the destinations and pick-ups of other vehicles on the same car hauler trailers as yours, thus it is very important that you convey any tricks or oddities outside of normal operation to the pick-up driver if you hadn’t previously disclosed them.
Inclement weather occasionally impacts Delaware to New York auto transport schedules by delaying pick-up or delivery times. Delivery schedules are sometimes impacted, especially during hurricane season, in the southeastern states. Another type of weather delay is from flooding, but this seldom affects pick-up and delivery schedules. Check for any possible weather-related delays in Delaware and New York.
Following are some other non-weather-related road conditions that can impact vehicle shipping schedules. The increasing numbers of wildfires in the western US can create traffic delays that sometimes impact auto transport schedules. Unexpected traffic problems such as detours, traffic jams, and construction can also interfere with your vehicles scheduled pick-up and delivery time. If you are concerned about your vehicle shipping pick-up or delivery time being delayed due to traffic you can use these links to help. Check for any possible traffic-related delays for Delaware and New York. Other conditions that may create delays are neighborhoods with low hanging tree branches that could possibly damage vehicles on the upper deck of the car hauler or residential neighborhoods that have restrictions on commercial traffic. Listed below are some other factors that can impact car shipping pick-up and delivery times.
- Narrow Cul-de-sacs
- County road
- One way streets
- Access hours
- Low overpasses
- Weight restricted bridges
- Limited Access Avenues
- Narrow bridges
- Low hanging phone cables
- Low overpasses
- Extreme grades
- Narrow streets
Delaware to New York Student Auto Shipping
Do you have a son or daughter leaving home for the first time to attend college? Are you concerned about the distance they will be driving alone or the strange hotels and roadside diners along their route? We understand how much you care and worry about your student driving across open stretches of unfamiliar roads and the traffic through cities, let a professional do the driving for them. Get your 10 Delaware to New York student auto transport quotes right now, our affiliates regularly fulfill many student auto shipping requests, simply fill in our form and click submit or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143 today. Following is a list of some of our recently completed student auto shipping deliveries.
- 2016 Cadillac CT6, Wilmington Manor, DE to John Jay College of Criminal Justice, NY
- 2018 Audi A5, Georgetown, DE to New York City College of Technology, NY
- 2009 Hummer H2, Wilmington, DE to York College, NY
- 2006 Mitsubishi Montero, Claymont, DE to Buffalo State College, NY
- 2019 Nissan Frontier, Pike Creek, DE to Queens College, NY
- 1980 Pontiac Firebird, Milford, DE to Stony Brook University, NY
- 2017 Chrysler Pacifica, Dover, DE to State University of New York, NY
- 1987 Lamborghini Jalpa, Middletown, DE to Empire State College, NY
- 2006 Aston Martin V12 Vanquish, Newark, DE to City College of New York, NY
- 1984 Aston Martin Lagonda, Seaford, DE to College of Staten Island, NY
- 2014 Ford Focus, Glasgow, DE to City University of New York, NY
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler, Bear, DE to University at Albany, NY
- 2017 Mercedes-Benz CLA Class, Brookside, DE to City University of New York, NY
- 2013 GMC Acadia, Smyrna, DE to CUNY Graduate Center, NY
Delaware to New York Military Auto Transport
We thank you for your service, do you have a PCS coming up soon? We empathize with the demands upon you and your family and understand that a PCS can be stressful. Allow us to help by saving you money for your POV shipping. Many of our partner carriers offer discounts to members of the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard. A lot of our affiliates also offer overseas POV shipping. Allow us to get you 10 free quotes and don’t forget to inquire about your military discount that most of our associates offer. Enter your information on our form and click on the submit button or call us at 1-866-446-9143 right now. See below for a list of our recent military auto transport deliveries.
- 2015 Kia Sorento, 142nd Fighter Squadron, DE to Fort Drum, NY
- 2017 Honda Fit, Naval Reserve, New Castle, DE to USCG Station Buffalo, NY
- 2017 Chevrolet SS, Navy Recruiting, Wilmington, DE to Fort Hamilton, NY
- 2018 Chevrolet Cruze, Dover AFB, DE to DET 2 HQ CO 4TH LAW ENF BN, BROOKLYN, NY
- 2019 Ford Escape, Navy Recruiting, Dover, DE to Niagara Falls Air Reserve Station, NY
- 2010 Mercury Grand Marquis, Indian River Inlet Station, DE to USCG Station Alexandria Bay, NY
- 2005 GM Hummer H2, 198th Signal Battalion Reserves, DE to Stapleton, NY
- 2017 Toyota Yaris, Naval Reserve, Wilmington, DE to Hancock Field, NY
- 2010 Hummer H3, Joint Forces Headquarters ANG, DE to DIRECT SUPPORT CO A 6TH COMM BN, FARMINGDALE, NY
- 2017 BMW 6-Series, M6, Navy Recruiting, Newport, DE to Naval Supply Facility Saratoga Springs, NY
- 2018 Subaru Forester, Rehoboth Beach, DE to USCG Station Oswego, NY
- 2015 Fiat 500, Bethany Beach Training Site, DE to USCG Station Niagara, NY
- 2015 Lincoln MKZ, BULK FUEL CO B 6TH ENG SPT BN, WILMINGTON, DE to RFL CO C 1ST BN 25TH MAR REGT, BUFFALO, NY
- 2014 Chevrolet Spark, Fifth District Sector Delaware Bay, DE to Statton Island, NY
Snowbird Auto Transport
The purchase of second homes and vacation properties so that people can enjoy a year-round temperate climate has been steadily rising. Prior to the ice and snow returns to the northeastern US each year the I-95 corridor sees a large increase in traffic as snowbirds leave the northeast from October until early December, heading to Florida properties and other southern US destinations. Snowbird migrations have also increased immensely in the western states as well, there are now many cities such as Scottsdale AZ, Santa Fe NM, and Palm Springs CA, where large changes in population occur twice per year. Each year the traffic from snowbird migration is heavier, the hotels keep raising rates, and gas gets costlier as the snowbird population keeps expanding. Get your 10 snowbird auto shipping quotes from us, we don’t charge you anything and you won’t be obligated to us in any way. A lot have snowbirds have discovered the solution, they have their vehicles delivered instead of dealing with the increased traffic, overpriced hotels, roadside diners, and gas prices, Get your 10 quotes now by filling in our form and clicking submit or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143, Our associated snowbird auto transport partners have routes, multiple times per week, from anywhere in the US you need a vehicle picked-up and delivered to.