The Best Rates For Shipping A Car In The US
Enter your starting & ending shipping destinations below for Free Quotes
Request Free Quotes
California to Louisiana Auto Transport
Do you need a vehicle delivered from California to Louisiana? Are you moving out of state or did you just purchase a car or truck that you need to be delivered? You found the solution. No need to waste any more of your valuable time searching website after website. The shippers we are affiliated with can accommodate almost any type of service. Whether you prefer open or enclosed transport, door to door service, rush deliveries, or even customized solutions. Our goal is to help you get the lowest possible rate from our trusted auto shippers. Just fill out our form and click on submit or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143 and you will receive 10 quotes from some of the best car transport haulers in this industry. We verify the credentials of every car shipping carrier that we are affiliated with. They are all licensed, bonded and insured as required by the US Department of Transportation and you can be assured that all our associated carriers have safe driving records and can safely deliver your vehicle on time. We have partner carriers standing by in California including San Diego, Modesto, San Jose, Long Beach, Fremont, and Riverside to deliver to Louisiana. Look below to see some recent examples of our auto transport partners deliveries.
- 2015 Fiat 500, Irvine, CA to Jeffersontown, LA
- 2016 Maserati Quattroporte VI, San Diego, CA to Florence, LA
- 1998 Ferrari F50, San Jose, CA to Louisville, LA
- 2016 GMC Terrain, San Francisco, CA to Independence, LA
- 2019 Toyota Prius v, Riverside, CA to Richmond, LA
- 2019 RAM 3500, Stockton, CA to Georgetown, LA
- 2019 Porsche Cayenne, Modesto, CA to Hopkinsville, LA
- 2016 Rolls-Royce Phantom, Long Beach, CA to Radcliff, LA
- 2018 Hyundai Veloster, Sacramento, CA to Lexington-Fayette, LA
- 2017 Acura RLX, Los Angeles, CA to Paducah, LA
- 2014 BMW 1-Series, San Bernardino, CA to Frankfort, LA
- 2019 Lexus LC, Anaheim, CA to Elizabethtown, LA
- 2012 MINI Cooper Mini, Oakland, CA to Nicholasville, LA
- 2014 Honda Pilot, Fresno, CA to Bowling Green, LA
California to Louisiana Auto Shipping Rates
There are some decisions you will make that will help to determine the cost of your California to Louisiana auto shipping. Opting for open rather than enclosed transport can save you a lot of money. Car depots and freight terminals can be used as drop-off and pick-up locations instead of door-to-door and this can save money on your car shipping rate. Some other considerations that will determine your rate are the body type, such as sedan, convertible, full-size crossover, king cab pickup, crossover, lower rider, and roadster car, size, and weight of your vehicle. Non-standard additions to your vehicle that increase its length, width, or height may affect your rate, it is useful to know the actual dimensions of your vehicle to get accurate quotes. Following are some accessories that may change your quoted shipping rate.
- Oversized antennas
- Camper trailers
- Lift kits
- Running lights
- 4 wheel drive
- Rear bumper guards
- Trailer hitch
- Nerf bars
- Front bumper guards
Be sure to inform the shipper well in advance if you have a non-operational vehicle because they may refuse to pick it up unless they had been informed and had planned for it. Vehicles that are not operable can still be transported but because they increase the time and labor required for them to be picked up and delivered this will raise your rate. Rates increase or decrease based on current diesel fuel prices. Seasonal rate changes also impact the amount or rates for your car or truck delivery quotes, summer fuel prices are usually at their peak, and demand for car shipping is also the busiest in July and August. Typically, drivers can take payment on delivery by debit and credit cards, but many prefer COD and you may be able to get a small discount for paying in cash. Remember if you plan to pay with a check, you should get preapproval from the auto shipping company beforehand.
Quick Auto Transport Rates Guide
- Dropoff Location - Minor Impact
- Multiple Vehicles - Moderate Impact
- Open or Enclosed - Major Impact
- Inoperable - Major Impact
- Pick-up Location - Minor Impact
- Vehicle Size - Moderate Impact
- Vehicle Accessories - Moderate Impact
- Fuel Cost - Moderate Impact
- Door to Door - Major Impact
- Terminal to Terminal - Major Impact
- Shipping Schedule - Moderate Impact
- Season - Moderate Impact
Why Choose Us For Your Car Shipping
With so many carriers online, why choose us? There is no reason for auto shipping to be an overwhelming process, we get you low rates from our trusted partners and they provide straight forward, hassle-free solutions every time. We save you money by getting 10 California to Louisiana auto transport quotes from our trusted list of carriers. We have a large group of trusted partners that will be competing for your business.
All of our trusted associates are fully insured, bonded, and licensed. You can verify this information for yourself by checking with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. The Better Business Bureau is another source of information about our partner companies. Simply fill out our form and click on submit to get your 10 California to Louisiana auto transport quotes today or call 1-866-446-9143 right now.
Get Started With A Free Quote
If possible, it is a good idea to take some time to plan for your auto transport. Save time by having us get you 10 California to Louisiana auto shipping quotes from our associated partner companies. Next, you should review your quotes and then contact the shippers by phone to compare the services they are offering. After picking the carrier you will use, carefully read the shippers information and guidelines.
It is important for you to remove any personal items from your inside your car or truck as shipping companies will not be responsible for safeguarding them nor will they carry insurance for anything other than the vehicles they are transporting. To prevent any possible damage, as a precaution you should remove any non-standard items and also any non-retractable antennas that could possibly be damaged when your vehicle is being loaded and unloaded from the car hauler trailer. Your vehicle will be thoroughly inspected by you and the driver at the pick-up and delivery locations, you can make this process easier by having washed your car or truck and cleaned the interior. Exterior mirrors, when possible, should be folded in and also verify that you haven’t missed any other items that stick out from your car or truck. Assist your delivery driver by having any anti-theft or alarm systems disabled because if they become active your battery could be drained and create more time and work for the driver transporting your vehicle. Do not forget to inform the driver if your vehicle has any oddities or tricks that aren’t standard to start and or drive your car or truck because it is possible that your vehicle will need to be reloaded to different positions on the car hauler trailer to accommodate the other vehicles.
You cannot use your vehicle as a container for shipping personal belongings, weight is a major factor in your cost and any personal belongings will not be covered by the shipper’s insurance. As an extra precaution, you should remove any non-retractable antennas and also any other non-standard accessories that stick out from your vehicle. You can save time by presenting a washed vehicle with a clean interior when you and your pick-up driver thoroughly inspect your car or truck at both the pick-up and drop off locations. The exterior mirrors on your car or truck should be folded in for safety and also check again for any items you may have overlooked that protrude from your vehicle. Be sure that you turn off and disable any alarms and anti-theft devices before releasing your vehicle to the carrier driver because should they be activated during transport your battery could be drained making the driver's job both difficult and more time-consuming. Remember that your car may be one of up to ten vehicles sharing space on the car hauler trailer and might need to be loaded and unloaded more than one time to accommodate for the pick-ups and drop-offs of these other vehicles along the delivery route, thus it is very important that you tell the driver about any odd non-standard tricks or tips that are needed to start or drive the vehicle you are shipping.
Weather sometimes impacts California to Louisiana auto transport schedules, causing delayed pickup or delivery times. Hurricane season can bring heavy rainfall, winds, and flood roads in the southeastern states and along the gulf coast area, this can impact vehicle delivery schedules. During the winter season, ice, snow and blizzard conditions sometimes impact car shipping pick-up and drop off schedules. Check for any possible weather-related delays in California and Louisiana.
Auto transport schedules can also be impacted by a few other non-weather-related road conditions. Mainly in the western states, fires occasionally disrupt vehicle shipping schedules when roads are closed. There are also other road conditions that can impact your vehicles scheduled pick-up and delivery time such as construction, detours, and excessive traffic. Check for any possible traffic-related delays for California and Louisiana. Below are some other factors that may impact pick-up and delivery schedules.
- Low overpasses
- Dead end streets
- Narrow bridges
- Road construction
- Weight restricted bridges
- County road
- Extreme grades
- One way streets
- Low hanging phone cables
- Low overpasses
- Low hanging tree branches
- Limited Access Avenues
California to Lousiana Student Auto Shipping
Do you have a family member leaving home for the first time for college? Are you worried about the many long stretches of road and traffic near large cities they will be traveling through? Rather than worrying about your son or daughters limited over the road driving skills you could have their auto-delivered by a professional driver. Their vehicle can be delivered directly to the student’s dorm or too any convenient location of their choice rather than you having to worry about their road trip to or from college. To receive 10 California to Louisiana accurate quotes for your student’s auto shipping simply complete and submit the form on this page or call us at 1-866-446-9143 today. Following are some of our recent student auto transport deliveries.
- 2015 Chevrolet Sonic, Anaheim, CA to Louisiana State University, LA
- 2011 Mercedes E-Class, Oakland, CA to Southern University, LA
- 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage, Chula Vista, CA to Louisiana State University, LA
- 2014 Jaguar XK, Long Beach, CA to McNeese State University, LA
- 2016 Audi A6, Irvine, CA to McNeese State University, LA
- 2011 Ford Ranger, San Jose, CA to Nicholls State University, LA
- 2019 Nissan Titan, San Diego, CA to Louisiana Tech University, LA
- 2017 Cadillac CTS, Sacramento, CA to Northwestern State University, LA
- 2016 BMW Z4, Santa Ana, CA to University of Louisiana, LA
- 2015 Peugeot 3008 Hybrid4, San Francisco, CA to Louisiana Tech University, LA
- 2015 Peugeot 308SW, Stockton, CA to Southern University, LA
- 2015 Lexus ES, San Bernardino, CA to Nicholls State University, LA
- 2013 Suzuki Grand Vitara, Modesto, CA to Northwestern State University, LA
- 2015 Mercedes M-Class, Los Angeles, CA to University of Louisiana, LA
California to Louisiana Military Auto Transport
Do you have a PCS or ETS coming up? We understand that your PCS can be stressful for you and your family members. Let us alleviate some of the stress by saving you money on your POV shipping. Most of our affiliated partners offer a discount to members of the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard. Many of these carriers also offer overseas POV shipping. Be sure to ask about the military discount that most of our partners offer, we will get you 10 free quotes. Simply fill in our form and click submit or call or us at 1-866-446-9143 today. Below are some of our recently completed Military Auto Transport fulfillments.
- 2005 Saab 9-3, Camp Roberts ARNG, CA to NASJRB New Orleans, LA
- 2016 Infiniti Q60, Camp Cooke, CA to Camp Beauregard, LA
- 2016 Chevrolet Tahoe, Edwards AFB, CA to US Army Reserve Baton Rouge, LA
- 2017 Jeep Liberty, NB Point Loma, CA to J. Diamond US Army Reserve Center New Orleans, LA
- 2014 Honda Pilot, Camp Beale, CA to 122nd Fighter Squadron ANG, LA
- 2013 Toyota Avalon, Los Alamitos Joint Forces Training Base, CA to DET 4 4TH TANK BN, LAFAYETTE, LA
- 2019 Ford EcoSport, NAF El Centro, CA to Coast Guard Station New Orleans, LA
- 1981 Porsche 911, Twentynine Palms, CA to US Army Reserve Hammond, LA
- 2016 Honda Odyssey, NWS Seal Beach, CA to Coast Guard Station Baton Rouge, LA
- 1987 Mercury Zephyr, Beale AFB, CA to NASJRB New Orleans, LA
- 2015 Lincoln MKZ, Camp Haan, CA to FORCE HEADQUARTERS GROUP, NEW ORLEANS, LA
- 2005 Ford F-250, NAS Lemoore, CA to 159th Fighter Wing ANG, LA
- 2015 Volkswagon Eos, Sharpe Facility, CA to Fort Polk, LA
- 2015 Volkswagon Golf R, Pendleton, CA to RIFLE CO B 1ST BN 23RD MAR REGT, BOSSIER, LA
Snowbird Auto Transport
The number of people that purchase second homes or condos primarily to enjoy a temperate year-round climate has been increasing for many years. Each year from October to early December there is a migration of people who vacate their northeastern homes before the winter snow and ice return, most of these snowbirds from the northeast travel to Florida via the I-95 corridor from many different states. The snowbird market in western states has also been increasing a lot, there are now many cities such as Scottsdale AZ, Santa Fe NM, and Palm Springs CA, where large changes in population predictably occur twice per year. Inflated hotel rates, gas gouging, and gridlocked interstates are common as snowbirds depart from the northern to southern states in increasing numbers each fall. We don’t charge you anything and you have zero obligation, for free we provide you 10 quotes from our trusted partners for your snowbird car shipping, our trusted partners and carriers cater to seasonal movers and vacationers. The solution for many snowbirds to avoid this increasing traffic, the overpriced hotels and fuel costs has been to hire car shipping companies. Our trusted affiliates have regular routes several times per week from almost anyplace you might need a car picked-up and delivered to. To get the best rate for your snowbird auto transport, simply fill out and submit our form right now for your 10 quotes or call 1-866-446-9143 today.