The Best Rates For Shipping A Car In The US
Enter your starting & ending shipping destinations below for Free Quotes
Request Free Quotes
Arkansas to California Car Shipping
Do you need a vehicle shipped from Arkansas to California but aren’t familiar with how the auto shipping process works or where to begin? Don't waste any more of your valuable time searching website after website. We have your solution. No matter what your situation we are associated with carriers that can accommodate any type of service you need. Open or enclosed transports, expedited deliveries, door to door pickup and delivery, and custom solutions. Our goal is to help you get the lowest possible rate from our trusted auto shippers. Just fill out our form and click on submit or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143 and you will receive 10 quotes from some of the best vehicle haulers in this industry. We verify the credentials of every carrier that we are affiliated with. They are all licensed, bonded and insured as required by the US Department of Transportation and you can be assured that all our associated carriers have safe driving records and can safely deliver your vehicle on time. At this moment our associates have many car haulers in Arkansas including Sherwood, Cabot, Paragould, Little Rock, Fort Smith, Bentonville, North Little Rock, and Texarkana to deliver to California. Following are some of the auto transport deliveries that were recently completed.
- 2016 Acura TLX, North Little Rock, AR to Long Beach, CA
- 2012 Lexus RC, Bentonville, AR to Los Angeles, CA
- 2014 Honda Pilot, Jacksonville, AR to Sacramento, CA
- 2018 Mazda CX-5, Little Rock, AR to Santa Ana, CA
- 2018 Subaru Impreza, Cabot, AR to Chula Vista, CA
- 2015 Kia Forte 2 Door, Russellville, AR to Fremont, CA
- 2017 Infiniti QX30, Sherwood, AR to Anaheim, CA
- 2010 Mercury Grand Marquis, Benton, AR to San Bernardino, CA
- 2018 Ford GT, Bella Vista, AR to Riverside, CA
- 2016 Audi TT, Pine Bluff, AR to Bakersfield, CA
- 2010 Audi A8, Paragould, AR to Oakland, CA
- 2015 Ford Shelby GT500, Springdale, AR to San Francisco, CA
- 2009 Hummer H2, Jonesboro, AR to San Jose, CA
- 2005 Pontiac Aztec, Texarkana, AR to Fresno, CA
Arkansas to California Car Shipping Rates
Your requirements may greatly raise or lower the quotes you get for your Arkansas to California auto transport. Choosing open rather than enclosed transport will significantly lower your rate. Choosing to use a freight terminal or car depot for your pick-up and delivery locations can get you a better rate than door-to-door delivery and also avoid delays from addresses that aren't accessible to semi-trucks. The size, weight, and body types such as full-size pickup, full-size car, roadster car, crew cab truck, crossover, mid-size car, sports car, pickup truck, and lower rider, of your car or truck will also impact your cost. If your vehicle has any non-standard additions or anything that increases the size these items could affect your rate, having the actual dimensions of your car or truck can help make sure your quote is accurate. Below is a list of some accessories that can affect your shipping rate.
- Trailer hitch
- Running lights
- Roof rack
- Camper trailers
- Side steps
- 4 wheel drive
- Rear bumper guards
- Oversized antennas
- Running boards
If your vehicle is inoperable and you do not tell the shipper prior to the pick-up time the driver will most likely refuse to pick up your vehicle. Non-operational cars and trucks can be transported but they greatly increase the labor and time required for the driver to load and unload them which will increase your rate. Current fuel prices are a factor used in determining the rate you get. Seasonal rate changes are not something you can control unless timing is not important, summer is high season for the car shipping industry and rates are at their highest. Your method of payment might be able to save you some money on your rate, as most drivers prefer cash upon delivery, they may offer a discount for COD. Normally they will also take credit or debit cards but remember to contact your auto shipping company before the scheduled delivery date if you intend to try and pay by check.
Quick Auto Transport Rates Guide
- Terminal to Terminal - Major Impact
- Season - Moderate Impact
- Vehicle Size - Moderate Impact
- Open or Enclosed - Major Impact
- Door to Door - Major Impact
- Shipping Schedule - Moderate Impact
- Inoperable - Major Impact
- Fuel Cost - Moderate Impact
- Dropoff Location - Minor Impact
- Vehicle Accessories - Moderate Impact
- Multiple Vehicles - Moderate Impact
- Pick-up Location - Minor Impact
Why Choose Us For Your Car Transport
Why choose us over all the competition? There is no reason for car shipping to be an overwhelming process, we get you low rates from our trusted partners and they provide straight forward, hassle-free solutions every time. We provide everyone 10 Arkansas to California auto transport quotes for their auto shipping. Our trusted partners know that they are in competition for your business when you get your quotes from us.
All of our trusted drivers are fully licensed, insured and bonded. You can verify this information for yourself by checking with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. The Better Business Bureau is another source of information about our partner companies. Receive your ten Arkansas to California auto shipping quotes by simply filling in our form and submitting or call us at 1-866-446-9143 today.
Get Started With A Free Quote
Advance planning can help ensure that your auto transport process is hassle-free. Allowing us to get you 10 Arkansas to California auto shipping quotes for your vehicle delivery can save you a lot of time. After you have reviewed your quotes it is beneficial to call each company and compare the services they are offering. Choose the shipper you will use and review their information and paperwork carefully and follow whatever guidelines they suggest.
Have your tire pressure, oil, and fluids checked and filled to the correct levels, delivery delays can be prevented when carrier drivers have vehicles that are all in good operating conditions. If your shipping route could include cold or winter conditions be sure to have your antifreeze checked, vehicles that become disabled during shipping can create delays and pay higher rates. Verify that you have a spare set of keys for your vehicle, DOT guidelines require that you keep a spare set in your possession.
Remove all personal belongings from the vehicle. You cannot use your vehicle as a container for shipping personal belongings. Weight is a major factor in your cost and any personal belongings will not typically be covered by the shipper’s insurance. Remove any antennas that don’t automatically retract and any non-standard accessories that could be damaged, also any other items that stick out from your vehicle should be removed as a precaution to prevent any possible damage. Washing your vehicle and cleaning the interior prior to your scheduled pick-up time will make the inspection process simpler and faster; you will be carefully inspecting your vehicle with the driver at your pick-up location. If your vehicles exterior mirrors can be folded do this to protect them. Again, any items that stick out on your vehicle should be reduced if possible as a precaution against any possible damage. Disable any anti-theft or alarm devices your vehicle may have. An activated alarm could drain your vehicle's battery which could increase the time and labor for your auto shipping. Be sure to inform the shipper if there are any quirks or oddities to operate your vehicle. Your vehicle may be transferred from one position to another on the transport trailer depending upon other pickups and drop-offs and the driver needs to know if there are any oddities in operating your vehicle.
Inclement weather occasionally impacts Arkansas to California auto shipping schedules by delaying pick-up or delivery times. Delivery schedules are sometimes impacted, especially during hurricane season, in the southeastern states. Another type of weather delay is from flooding, but this seldom affects pick-up and delivery schedules. Check for any possible weather-related delays in Arkansas and California.
Following are some other non-weather-related road conditions that can impact vehicle shipping schedules. The increasing numbers of wildfires in the western US can create traffic delays that sometimes impact auto transport schedules. Unexpected traffic problems such as detours, traffic jams, and construction can also interfere with your vehicles scheduled pick-up and delivery time. If you are concerned about your vehicle shipping pick-up or delivery time being delayed due to traffic you can use these links to help. Check for any possible traffic-related delays for Arkansas and California. Other conditions that may create delays are neighborhoods with low hanging tree branches that could possibly damage vehicles on the upper deck of the car hauler or residential neighborhoods that have restrictions on commercial traffic. Listed below are some other factors that can impact car shipping pick-up and delivery times.
- Access hours
- Narrow Cul-de-sacs
- Narrow bridges
- Railroad tracks
- Road construction
- Extreme grades
- Narrow streets
- Low overpasses
- Low hanging tree branches
- Low overpasses
- County road
- Low hanging phone cables
Arkansas to California Student Auto Transport
Do you have a family member leaving home for the first time for college? Are you worried about the many long stretches of road and traffic near large cities they will be traveling through? Rather than worrying about your son or daughters limited over the road driving skills you could have their auto delivered by a professional driver. Their vehicle can be delivered directly to the student’s dorm or too any convenient location of their choice rather than you having to worry about their road trip to or from college. To receive 10 Arkansas to California accurate quotes for your student’s auto shipping simply complete and submit the form on this page or call us at 1-866-446-9143 today. Following are some of our recent student auto transport deliveries.
- 2017 Lexus ES Hybrid, Jonesboro, AR to Chaffey College, CA
- 2019 Ford Escape, Rogers, AR to Santa Clara University, CA
- 2017 Kia Sedona, Cabot, AR to Palomar College, CA
- 2015 Volkswagon Golf R, Jacksonville, AR to Loyola Marymount University, CA
- 2002 Maserati Coupé, West Memphis, AR to California Polytechnic University, CA
- 2018 GMC Canyon, Springdale, AR to Pepperdine University, CA
- 2014 Toyota Camry Hybrid, Russellville, AR to University of California, CA
- 2012 Honda CR-Z, Conway, AR to Pierce College, CA
- 2015 BMW 5-Series Gran Turismo, Fayetteville, AR to California Maritime Academy, CA
- 2014 Jaguar XK, North Little Rock, AR to California Institue of Technology, CA
- 2015 GMC Savana, Benton, AR to Stanford University, CA
- 2018 Audi A4, Bella Vista, AR to Santa Monica College, CA
- 2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid, Little Rock, AR to Chapman University, CA
- 2015 Mercedes SLK, Sherwood, AR to San Jose State University, CA
Arkansas to California Military Auto Shipping
Do you have a PCS or ETS coming up? We understand that your PCS can be stressful for you and your family members. Let us alleviate some of the stress by saving you money on your POV shipping. Most of our affiliated partners offer a discount to members of the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard. Many of these carriers also offer overseas POV shipping. Be sure to ask about the military discount that most of our partners offer, we will get you 10 free quotes. Simply fill in our form and click submit or call or us at 1-866-446-9143 today. Below are some of our recently completed Arkansas to California Auto Transport fulfillments.
- 2018 Buick Cascada, 189th Airlift Wing ANG, AR to Travis AFB, CA
- 2015 Volkswagen Passat, Lower Mississippi River Command, AR to NB Ventura County, CA
- 2013 Jeep Compass, Arkansas Air National Guard, AR to TRACEN Petaluma, CA
- 2017 Dodge Viper, Reserve Recruiting, Little Rock, AR to 3d LSM Platoon Reserve, Concord, CA
- 2005 Audi Quattro, Pine Bluff Arsenal, AR to NB San Diego, CA
- 1980 Plymouth Road Runner, 3rd Force Recon Company, Mobile, AR to Camp San Luis Obispo ARNG, CA
- 2013 Subaru Legacy, 3/23 Reserve Infantry Battalion, AR to Fort Hunter Liggett, CA
- 2017 Buick Envision, Navy Reserve Center, Little Rock, AR to Camp Roberts ARNG, CA
- 2005 GM Hummer H2, US Naval Reserve, Little Rock, AR to USCGS Humboldt, CA
- 1987 AMC Eagle, US Navy Recruiting, Fayetteville, AR to Los Alamitos Joint Forces Training Base, CA
- 2009 Volkswagon Beetle, 188th Fighter Wing ANG, AR to Park Reserve Forces Training Area, CA
- 2019 RAM 3500, Fort Chaffee Maneuver Training Center ARNG, AR to Stockton's Rough and Ready Island, CA
- 2011 Lexus CT, Atlantic Area Command, AR to Edwards AFB, CA
- 2018 Hyundai Veloster, Little Rock AFB, AR to Naval Medical Center San Diego, CA
Snowbird Car Transport
A lot of people have been increasingly purchasing second homes, vacation properties, and condominiums for the purpose of being able to enjoy year-round temperate weather. The I-95 corridor sees a large increase in traffic from about October until mid-December each year, much of this traffic is from snowbirds leaving the northeastern states before the snow and ice set in for winter. These snowbird relocations have not been confined to the northeastern states, there are now many cities such as Scottsdale AZ, Santa Fe NM, and Palm Springs CA, where large changes in population occur twice per year. Gridlocked interstates, gas gouging, and rising hotel rates are typical each year as more people travel from the northern to southern states every year. Our associated carriers cater to snowbird auto shipping, get your 10 free quotes from us. Car delivery has become a popular solution for many seasonal snowbirds, they have their cars or trucks delivered by a shipping company to avoid increasing traffic, the overpriced hotels, and fuel costs. Enter your information on our form and click on the submit button for your 10 or call us at 1-866-446-9143 right now, our snowbird auto transport affiliates have regular routes, several times per week, from almost anyplace you might need a car picked-up and delivered to.