The Best Rates For Shipping A Car In The US
Enter your starting & ending shipping destinations below for Free Quotes
Request Free Quotes
Arizona to Florida Car Shipping
Do you need a vehicle delivered from Arizona to Florida? Are you moving out of state or did you just purchase a car or truck that you need delivered? We have the solution you need right here. Save yourself the confusion of searching website after website. The vehicle shippers we are affiliated with can accommodate almost any type of service. Whether you prefer open or enclosed transport, door to door service, rush deliveries, or even customized solutions. We can help you secure the highest level of service at the lowest possible rates in the car transport industry. The only thing you need to do is fill out our form or call 1-800-592-6492 and you will receive 10 quotes from our trusted auto shippers right now. Let us help you get the best rate and the schedule you prefer today. We verify the credentials of every carrier that we are affiliated with. They are all licensed, bonded and insured as required by the US Department of Transportation and you can be assured that all our associated carriers have safe driving records and can safely deliver your vehicle on time. Right now, our partner carriers have trucks in Arizona including Tucson, Scottsdale, Phoenix, Mesa, Glendale, Phoenix, Tempe, Gilbert, and Scottsdale to deliver to Florida. You will find below some of our recent auto transport deliveries.
- 2013 GMC Acadia, Tucson, AZ to Hialeah, FL
- 2005 Saab 9-3, Mesa, AZ to Cape Coral, FL
- 2019 Dodge Journey, Phoenix, AZ to Miramar, FL
- 2019 Infiniti QX50, Glendale, AZ to Jacksonville, FL
- 1990 GMC Jimmy, Chandler, AZ to Orlando, FL
- 2014 Subaru Tribeca, Tempe, AZ to Miami, FL
- 2014 Volvo XC90, Scottsdale, AZ to Miami Gardens, FL
- 2019 Chevrolet Volt, Tucson, AZ to Port St. Lucie, FL
- 2016 Honda Odyssey, Tempe, AZ to Tallahassee, FL
- 2019 GMC Yukon XL, Scottsdale, AZ to Hollywood, FL
- 2019 Cadillac Escalade, Mesa, AZ to Pembroke Pines, FL
- 2015 Nissan Titan, Glendale, AZ to Clearwater, FL
- 2014 Cadillac SRX, Gilbert, AZ to Tampa, FL
- 2009 Hummer H2, Surprise, AZ to Fort Lauderdale, FL
Arizona to Florida Car Transport Rates
Your requirements may greatly raise or lower the quotes you get for your Arizona to Florida auto transport. Choosing open rather than enclosed transport will significantly lower your rate. Choosing to use a freight terminal or car depot for your pick-up and delivery locations can get you a better rate than door-to-door delivery and also avoid delays from addresses that aren't accessible to semi-trucks. The size, weight, and body types such as sedan, kingcab pickup, full-size car, convertible, crew cab truck, pickup truck, sports car, extended cab pickup, sub-compact car, and lower rider, of your car or truck will also impact your cost. If your vehicle has any non-standard additions or anything that increases the size these items could affect your rate, having the actual dimensions of your car or truck can help make sure your quote is accurate. Below is a list of some accessories that can affect your shipping rate.
- Rear bumper guards
- 4 wheel drive
- Running boards
- Roof rack
- Trailer hitch
- Oversized tires
- Nerf bars
- Running lights
- Extended side mirrors
If your vehicle is inoperable and you do not tell the shipper prior to the pick-up time the driver will most likely refuse to pick up your vehicle. Non-operational cars and trucks can be transported but they greatly increase the labor and time required for the driver to load and unload them which will increase your rate. Current fuel prices are a factor used in determining the rate you get. Seasonal rate changes are not something you can control unless timing is not important, summer is high season for the car shipping industry and rates are at their highest. Your method of payment might be able to save you some money on your rate, as most drivers prefer cash upon delivery, they may offer a discount for COD. Normally they will also take credit or debit cards but remember to contact your auto shipping company before the scheduled delivery date if you intend to try and pay by check.
Quick Auto Transport Rates Guide
- Vehicle Accessories - Moderate Impact
- Shipping Schedule - Moderate Impact
- Open or Enclosed - Major Impact
- Inoperable - Major Impact
- Terminal to Terminal - Major Impact
- Pick-up Location - Minor Impact
- Multiple Vehicles - Moderate Impact
- Fuel Cost - Moderate Impact
- Dropoff Location - Minor Impact
Why Choose Us For Your Car Shipping
The many reasons you should choose us are simple. We save you time and money and alleviate any frustration from your auto shipping process. We save you money by getting 10 quotes from our trusted list of carriers. You will be receiving the lowest rates because our affiliated carriers know that we provide 10 Arizona to Florida auto transport quotes for all of our customers.
All of our trusted associates are fully insured, bonded, and licensed. You can verify this information for yourself by checking with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. The Better Business Bureau is another source of information about our partner companies. Allow us to get your 10 Arizona to Florida auto transport quotes right now by simply filling out our form and clicking on submit or by calling direct to 1-866-446-9143 right now.
Get Started With A Free Quote
When possible, planning ahead for your auto transport can make the process simpler. We will get you ten Arizona to Florida auto shipping quotes from our network of trusted auto shipping partners. Review your quotes and contact the shippers by phone to compare the services they are offering. Choose the carrier you will hire for your vehicle shipping and then carefully review their company information and guidelines.
It is important for you to remove any personal items from your inside your car or truck as shipping companies will not be responsible for safeguarding them nor will they carry insurance for anything other than the vehicles they are transporting. To prevent any possible damage, as a precaution you should remove any non-standard items and also any non-retractable antennas that could possibly be damaged when your vehicle is being loaded and unloaded from the car hauler trailer. Your vehicle will be thoroughly inspected by you and the driver at the pick-up and delivery locations, you can make this process easier by having washed your car or truck and cleaned the interior. Exterior mirrors, when possible, should be folded in and also verify that you haven’t missed any other items that stick out from your car or truck. Assist your delivery driver by having any anti-theft or alarm systems disabled because if they become active your battery could be drained and create more time and work for the driver transporting your vehicle. Do not forget to inform the driver if your vehicle has any oddities or tricks that aren’t standard to start and or drive your car or truck because it is possible that your vehicle will need to be reloaded to different positions on the car hauler trailer to accommodate the other vehicles.
Remove all personal belongings from the vehicle. You cannot use your vehicle as a container for shipping personal belongings. Weight is a major factor in your cost and any personal belongings will not typically be covered by the shipper’s insurance. Remove any antennas that don’t automatically retract and any non-standard accessories that could be damaged, also any other items that stick out from your vehicle should be removed as a precaution to prevent any possible damage. Washing your vehicle and cleaning the interior prior to your scheduled pick-up time will make the inspection process simpler and faster; you will be carefully inspecting your vehicle with the driver at your pick-up location. If your vehicles exterior mirrors can be folded do this to protect them. Again, any items that stick out on your vehicle should be reduced if possible as a precaution against any possible damage. Disable any anti-theft or alarm devices your vehicle may have. An activated alarm could drain your vehicle's battery which could increase the time and labor for your auto shipping. Be sure to inform the shipper if there are any quirks or oddities to operate your vehicle. Your vehicle may be transferred from one position to another on the transport trailer depending upon other pickups and drop offs and the driver needs to know if there are any oddities in operating your vehicle.
Bad weather occasionally interrupts auto transport schedules and may change expected pick-up and delivery times. Especially during hurricane season, the gulf and southeastern states occasionally are subjected to inclement weather that can affect vehicle shipping schedules. Inclement winter weather fronts can bring snow, ice, and blizzards which can impact car shipping schedules. Although unlikely to affect your vehicle delivery schedule, flooding is another weather-related event that occasionally impacts vehicle pick-up and delivery times. Check for any possible weather-related delays in Arizona and Florida.
There are other road conditions that occasionally impact car shipping pick-up and delivery times. For example, the western states have been seeing longer fire seasons with more fires that can close highways and roads. Road construction, detours and traffic jams can also impact the scheduled pick-up and delivery times of your vehicle. Check for any possible traffic related delays for Arizona and Florida. The driver of your car hauler will not enter any area that he or she deems unsafe, such as neighborhoods with low tree branches that could damage vehicles on the upper deck, or residential areas that have posted signs stating no commercial traffic is allowed. See below for some other things that can affect vehicle pick-up and delivery schedules.
- County road
- Low overpasses
- Dead end streets
- Extreme grades
- Limited Access Avenues
- Low overpasses
- One way streets
- Low hanging tree branches
- Narrow bridges
Arizona to Florida Student Auto Transport
Do you have a student leaving for college for the first time or returning home? Are you worried about them driving so many miles alone without proper rest? We know how much you value your loved ones, leave the long desolate stretches of highway and gridlocked city traffic to our associates. We know how much you value your loved ones, leave the long desolate stretches of highway and gridlocked city traffic to our associates. Simply fill out and submit our form or call 1-866-446-9143. We will get 10 Arizona to Florida auto transport quotes for your student car shipping right now! Below are some of our recently completed Student Auto Transport deliveries.
- 2016 Honda Odyssey, Peoria, AZ to Kaiser University, FL
- 2019 Subaru WRX, Mesa, AZ to Indian River State College, FL
- 2013 Nissan Xterra, Tucson, AZ to Miami Dade College, FL
- 2019 Chevrolet Volt, Phoenix, AZ to Barry University, FL
- 2019 GMC Sierra, Scottsdale, AZ to Bethune Cookman University, FL
- 2018 Acura NSX, Chandler, AZ to Valencia College, FL
- 2019 GMC Sierra 1500, Glendale, AZ to Florida Polytechnic University, FL
- 2010 Hummer H3, Tucson, AZ to Nova Southeastern University NSU, FL
- 2010 Chrysler Sebring, Phoenix, AZ to Saint Leo University, FL
- 2018 Ford F-350, Tempe, AZ to Florida Institute of Technology, FL
- 2019 Land Rover Range Rover, Gilbert, AZ to University of Florida, FL
- 2015 Volkswagen Passat, Glendale, AZ to Full Sail University, FL
- 2016 GMC Terrain, Gilbert, AZ to Santa Fe College, FL
- 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee, Chandler, AZ to Stetson University, FL
Arizona to Florida Military Auto Shipping
Do you need to have your POV shipped when your PCS date arrives? We know how stressful a PCS can be. We can save time and money by getting your POV car shipping quotes. Most of our trusted partners offer military discounts to members of the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard. A lot of our partners also offer POV shipping overseas. Choose us today to get 10 quotes for your POV shipping and don’t forget to inquire about a military discount. To get your 10 quotes simply fill in our form and click submit or call or us at 1-866-446-9143 today. See below for a list of our recent military auto transport POV fulfillments.
- 2019 MINI Cooper Clubman, USCG Recruiter, Phoenix, AZ to Coast Guard Air Station Savannah, FL
- 2019 Nissan Sentra, USCG Recruiter, Tuscan, AZ to NAS Whiting Field, FL
- 2018 Hyundai Elantra, NOSC Phoenix, AZ to NAS Pensacola, FL
- 2012 Land Rover LR4, Luke AFB, AZ to Eglin Air Force Base, Joint, FL
- 2019 Tesla Model X, Naval Operations Support Center, AZ to NSA Orlando, FL
- 2005 Lincoln Aviator, Davis-Monthan AFB, AZ to USCG Base Miami, FL
- 2016 Porsche Cayman, USCG Recruiter, Flagstaff, AZ to Patrick Air Force Base, Joint, FL
- 2019 Mercedes-Benz C Class, Marine Corps Air Station Yuma, AZ to 4TH CIVIL AFFAIRS GROUP, FL
- 2017 Hyundai Tucson, Camp Navajo ARNG, AZ to NS Mayport, FL
- 2019 Genesis G90, Bulk Fuel CO C 6th ENG SPT, AZ to Coast Guard Air Station Miami, FL
- 2019 Nissan Frontier, Fort Huachuca, AZ to Hurlburt Field, FL
- 2005 Saab 9-3, Luke AFB Joint Base, AZ to NAS Key West, FL
- 2019 Kia Soul, Yuma Proving Ground, AZ to DET 8 PRODUCTION & ANALYSIS, FL
- 2019 Honda Fit, Lake Havasu Station, AZ to AS Clearwater, FL
Snowbird Auto Transport
Many people have been increasingly buying second properties in order to live in temperate climates year-round. Every year from about October through early December there are many people leaving the northeastern states before winter sets in, most of these snowbirds travel to Florida and other points south along the I-95 corridor. The same migration patterns have been steadily increasing throughout the US, there are now many cities such as Scottsdale AZ, Santa Fe NM, and Palm Springs CA, where large changes in population occur twice per year. Traffic has become worse each year, combined with higher fuel prices, and increased hotel rates when most of the seasonal snowbirds are traveling. For absolutely no fee or obligation we will get you 10 quotes for your snowbird auto transport needs. The simple solution for many snowbirds is to have their vehicle delivered to avoid fuel costs, overpriced hotels, and increased traffic. Simply fill in our form and click submit for your 10 quotes or call or us at 1-866-446-9143 today, our partners have routes several times a week for snowbird auto deliveries.