The Best Rates For Shipping A Car In The US
Enter your starting & ending shipping destinations below for Free Quotes
Request Free Quotes
Arizona to California Car Shipping
Are you looking for a company to deliver your vehicle from Arizona to California? Are you looking for the best rates you can find? You won’t need to look further. You have found the right website. We have the solution your seeking. The shippers we are affiliated with can accommodate almost any type of service. Whether you prefer open or enclosed transport, door to door service, rush deliveries, or even customized solutions. We can help get you the lowest rates for your car or truck delivery. By completing the form on this page or calling 1-866-446-9143 you will receive 10 free quotes from different shipping companies to help you secure a low rate and a shipping schedule that works for you. Every partner vehicle carrier we are affiliated with is fully licensed, bonded and insured as required by the US Department of Transportation. We know this because we check each of their records. We also investigate the safety records of our partner companies so that you know your vehicle will remain in safe condition while being transported. At this moment our associates have many car haulers in Arizona including Mesa, Glendale, Phoenix, Tempe, Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, and Tucson to deliver to California. Listed below are some of our partners recent auto transport fulfillments.
- 2013 Volvo C30, Phoenix, AZ to San Diego, CA
- 2015 Ford Shelby GT500, Glendale, AZ to Modesto, CA
- 2019 Infiniti QX50, Mesa, AZ to Long Beach, CA
- 1987 AMC Eagle, Chandler, AZ to Bakersfield, CA
- 2014 Volkswagen Tiguan, Gilbert, AZ to Riverside, CA
- 2012 Honda CR-Z, Mesa, AZ to Fresno, CA
- 2014 Jaguar XK, Chandler, AZ to Anaheim, CA
- 2018 Dodge Durango, Peoria, AZ to Fremont, CA
- 2019 Tesla Model X, Scottsdale, AZ to Chula Vista, CA
- 2005 Buick Park Avenue, Phoenix, AZ to Santa Ana, CA
- 2013 GMC Acadia, Tempe, AZ to San Jose, CA
- 2015 Volkswagon CC, Gilbert, AZ to Irvine, CA
- 2014 Subaru Tribeca, Tucson, AZ to Sacramento, CA
- 2019 Honda Fit, Glendale, AZ to Los Angeles, CA
Arizona to California Car Shipping Rates
Your personal preferences can greatly reduce or add to the cost of your Arizona to California auto transport rates. Enclosed auto shipping fees are much higher than open transport. You can save time and money by utilizing freight terminals or car depots as opposed to door-to-door pick-up and delivery. Many factors are considered when calculating your rate; the body type, such as pickup truck, hatchback, convertible, mid-size car, sedan, full size pickup, extended cab pickup, sub-compact car, roadster car, sports car, crew cab truck, mid-size crossover, and sports coupe, the size, and weight, of the vehicle you are shipping. Consider any non-standard items on your vehicle that increase the length, width, or height, modifications that increase the size over a standard model may affect your rate, knowing the actual dimensions of your vehicle can help keep your quotes accurate. As listed below are some accessories that could affect your shipping rate.
- Rear bumper guards
- 4 wheel drive
- Running boards
- Roof rack
- Trailer hitch
- Oversized tires
- Nerf bars
- Running lights
- Extended side mirrors
If your vehicle is inoperable and you do not tell the shipper prior to the pick-up time the driver will most likely refuse to pick up your vehicle. Non-operational cars and trucks can be transported but they greatly increase the labor and time required for the driver to load and unload them which will increase your rate. Current fuel prices are a factor used in determining the rate you get. Seasonal rate changes are not something you can control unless timing is not important, summer is high season for the car shipping industry and rates are at their highest. Your method of payment might be able to save you some money on your rate, as most drivers prefer cash upon delivery, they may offer a discount for COD. Normally they will also take credit or debit cards but remember to contact your auto shipping company before the scheduled delivery date if you intend to try and pay by check.
Quick Auto Transport Rates Guide
- Vehicle Accessories - Moderate Impact
- Shipping Schedule - Moderate Impact
- Open or Enclosed - Major Impact
- Inoperable - Major Impact
- Terminal to Terminal - Major Impact
- Pick-up Location - Minor Impact
- Multiple Vehicles - Moderate Impact
- Fuel Cost - Moderate Impact
- Dropoff Location - Minor Impact
Why Choose Us For Your Car Shipping
With so many carriers online, why choose us? There is no reason for auto shipping to be an overwhelming process, we get you low rates from our trusted partners and they provide straight forward, hassle-free solutions every time. We save you money by getting 10 Arizona to California auto transport quotes from our trusted list of carriers. We have a large group of trusted partners that will be competing for your business.
All of our trusted associates are fully insured, bonded, and licensed. You can verify this information for yourself by checking with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. The Better Business Bureau is another source of information about our partner companies. Allow us to get your 10 Arizona to California auto transport quotes right now by simply filling out our form and clicking on submit or by calling direct to 1-866-446-9143 right now.
Get Started With A Free Quote
When possible, planning ahead for your auto transport can make the process simpler. We will get you ten Arizona to California auto shipping quotes from our network of trusted auto shipping partners. Review your quotes and contact the shippers by phone to compare the services they are offering. Choose the carrier you will hire for your vehicle shipping and then carefully review their company information and guidelines.
It is important for you to remove any personal items from your inside your car or truck as shipping companies will not be responsible for safeguarding them nor will they carry insurance for anything other than the vehicles they are transporting. To prevent any possible damage, as a precaution you should remove any non-standard items and also any non-retractable antennas that could possibly be damaged when your vehicle is being loaded and unloaded from the car hauler trailer. Your vehicle will be thoroughly inspected by you and the driver at the pick-up and delivery locations, you can make this process easier by having washed your car or truck and cleaned the interior. Exterior mirrors, when possible, should be folded in and also verify that you haven’t missed any other items that stick out from your car or truck. Assist your delivery driver by having any anti-theft or alarm systems disabled because if they become active your battery could be drained and create more time and work for the driver transporting your vehicle. Do not forget to inform the driver if your vehicle has any oddities or tricks that aren’t standard to start and or drive your car or truck because it is possible that your vehicle will need to be reloaded to different positions on the car hauler trailer to accommodate the other vehicles.
Remove all personal belongings from the vehicle. You cannot use your vehicle as a container for shipping personal belongings. Weight is a major factor in your cost and any personal belongings will not typically be covered by the shipper’s insurance. Remove any antennas that don’t automatically retract and any non-standard accessories that could be damaged, also any other items that stick out from your vehicle should be removed as a precaution to prevent any possible damage. Washing your vehicle and cleaning the interior prior to your scheduled pick-up time will make the inspection process simpler and faster; you will be carefully inspecting your vehicle with the driver at your pick-up location. If your vehicles exterior mirrors can be folded do this to protect them. Again, any items that stick out on your vehicle should be reduced if possible as a precaution against any possible damage. Disable any anti-theft or alarm devices your vehicle may have. An activated alarm could drain your vehicles battery which could increase the time and labor for your auto shipping. Be sure to inform the shipper if there are any quirks or oddities to operate your vehicle. Your vehicle may be transferred from one position to another on the transport trailer depending upon other pickups and drop offs and the driver needs to know if there are any oddities in operating your vehicle.
Inclement weather occasionally impacts auto transport schedules by delaying pick-up or delivery times. Delivery schedules are sometimes impacted, especially during hurricane season, in the southeastern states. Another type of weather delay is from flooding, but this seldom affects pick-up and delivery schedules. Check for any possible weather-related delays in Arizona and California.
Shipping schedules can also be impacted by other road conditions that can affect pick-up and delivery times. The western states have been seeing dramatic increases in wildfires that sometimes close highways to traffic. Road construction and other unexpected traffic problems occasionally delay scheduled pick-up and delivery times. Check for any possible traffic related delays for Arizona and California. Some residential neighborhoods do not allow commercial traffic or have low tree branches that could damage vehicles on the upper deck of a car hauler, the drivers will not pick-up or deliver from an area they determine is not safe. Also, small cul-de-sacs, narrow streets, low bridges, and mountain roads occasionally impact auto transport schedules by delaying pick-up or delivery times.
- County road
- Low overpasses
- Dead end streets
- Extreme grades
- Limited Access Avenues
- Low overpasses
- One way streets
- Low hanging tree branches
- Narrow bridges
Arizona to California Student Auto Transport
We understand that having a student leave home for the first time can be stressful. Do you have concerns about them driving so far in areas they aren't familiar with? We know how much you care for their safety so why not save the worrying and get a student auto carrier to pick-up and deliver their vehicle? We know how much you care for their safety so why not get a professional carrier to pick-up and deliver their vehicle? Get your 10 Arizona to California car shipping quotes right now, our affiliates regularly fulfill many student auto shipping requests, simply fill in our form and click submit or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143 today. See below for a list of our recent student auto transport deliveries.
- 2019 BMW i3, Gilbert, AZ to Chapman University, CA
- 2015 Toyota Highlander, Tucson, AZ to El Camino College, CA
- 2016 Subaru Outback, Chandler, AZ to California Polytechnic University, CA
- 2015 Hyundai Genesis, Peoria, AZ to Sonoma State University, CA
- 2018 Honda Ridgeline, Tempe, AZ to California Maritime Academy, CA
- 1984 Aston Martin Lagonda, Tempe, AZ to Pepperdine University, CA
- 2016 Kia Sportage, Phoenix, AZ to Santa Monica College, CA
- 2019 Chevrolet Cruze, Glendale, AZ to Palomar College, CA
- 2018 Jeep Cherokee V, Phoenix, AZ to Bakersfield College, CA
- 2014 Ford Focus, Surprise, AZ to California Institue of Technology, CA
- 2019 Genesis G90, Mesa, AZ to University of California, CA
- 2019 Porsche Panamera, Scottsdale, AZ to Santa Clara University, CA
- 2012 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Gilbert, AZ to Humboldt State University, CA
- 1995 Acura Legend, Mesa, AZ to San Jose State University, CA
Arizona to California Military Auto Shipping
Do you need to have your POV shipped when your PCS date arrives? We know how stressful a PCS can be. We can save time and money by getting your POV car shipping quotes. Most of our trusted partners offer military discounts to members of the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard. A lot of our partners also offer POV shipping overseas. Choose us today to get 10 quotes for your POV shipping and don’t forget to inquire about a military discount. To get your 10 quotes simply fill in our form and click submit or call or us at 1-866-446-9143 today. See below for a list of our recent military auto transport POV fulfillments.
- 2019 Kia Stinger, Luke AFB Joint Base, AZ to Edwards AFB, CA
- 2019 Land Rover Range Rover, BULK FUEL CO A, Tuscon, AZ to Travis AFB, CA
- 2019 Infiniti Q50, Luke AFB, AZ to NB San Diego, CA
- 2005 GM Hummer H2, ANG Phoenix, AZ to USCG Base Alameda, CA
- 2013 Acura ZDX, Bulk Fuel CO C 6th ENG SPT, AZ to Twentynine Palms, CA
- 2015 Peugeot 108, Fort Huachuca, AZ to USCGS Humboldt, CA
- 2015 Peugeot RCZ, DET 1 CI/HUMINT CO A INTEL SPT BN, AZ to NB Coronado, CA
- 2017 MINI Hardtop, USCG Recruiter, Tuscan, AZ to Naval Base Point Loma, CA
- 1995 Acura Legend, 422nd ANG Expeditionary Forces, AZ to Presidio of Monterey, CA
- 2019 Jaguar XJ, USCG Recruiter, Phoenix, AZ to Naval Support Activity Monterey, CA
- 2019 Ford Mustang, VMFT-401, Yuma, AZ to Park Reserve Forces Training Area, CA
- 2018 Ford F-350, NOSC Phoenix, AZ to NB Ventura County, CA
- 2019 Hyundai Elantra Hybrid, Marine Corps Air Station Yuma, AZ to Sierra Army Depot, CA
- 2019 Hyundai Santa Fé, Navy Reserve Center Phoenix, AZ to Military Ocean Terminal Concord, CA
Snowbird Auto Transport
Many people have been increasingly buying second properties in order to live in temperate climates year-round. Every year from about October through early December there are many people leaving the northeastern states before winter sets in, most of these snowbirds travel to Florida and other points south along the I-95 corridor. The same migration patterns have been steadily increasing throughout the US, there are now many cities such as Scottsdale AZ, Santa Fe NM, and Palm Springs CA, where large changes in population occur twice per year. Traffic has become worse each year, combined with higher fuel prices, and increased hotel rates when most of the seasonal snowbirds are traveling. For absolutely no fee or obligation we will get you 10 quotes for your snowbird auto transport needs. The simple solution for many snowbirds is to have their vehicle delivered to avoid fuel costs, overpriced hotels, and increased traffic. Simply fill in our form and click submit for your 10 quotes or call or us at 1-866-446-9143 today, our partners have routes several times a week for snowbird auto deliveries.