The Best Rates For Shipping A Car In The US
Enter your starting & ending shipping destinations below for Free Quotes
Request Free Quotes
Alaska to California Auto Shipping
Do you need a vehicle delivered from Alaska to California? Are you moving out of state or did you just purchase a car or truck that you need to be delivered? Don't waste any more of your valuable time searching website after website. We have your solution. Our partner carriers can accommodate any requests you may have such as; door to door delivery, open or enclosed transport, rush orders, and custom solutions to meet your specific needs. We can help get you the lowest rates for having your car or truck delivered. By completing the form on this page or calling 1-866-446-9143 you will receive 10 free quotes from different car shipping companies to help you secure a low rate and a shipping schedule that works for you. We check and verify the credentials of all our affiliated carriers. They are all fully insured, licensed and bonded as is required by the US Department of Transportation. We also check the safety records of our associates, so you know that you can trust them to safely deliver your vehicle in good condition and on time. Right now, our partner carriers have trucks in Alaska including Steele Creek, College, Sterling, Tanaina, Juneau, Knik-Fairview, Kenai, and Wasilla to deliver to California. Below are some recently completed Alaska to California auto transport contracts.
- 1980 Plymouth Road Runner, Steele Creek, AK to San Jose, CA
- 2019 Chevrolet Malibu, Fairbanks, AK to Oakland, CA
- 2019 Audi A5, Tanaina, AK to Riverside, CA
- 1987 BMW 3-Series, College, AK to Los Angeles, CA
- 2015 Peugeot 3008 Hybrid4, Wasilla, AK to Long Beach, CA
- 1993 Volvo 200 Series, Kodiak, AK to Sacramento, CA
- 2015 Hyundai Genesis, Badger, AK to Bakersfield, CA
- 2015 Mercedes M-Class, Sitka, AK to Santa Ana, CA
- 1997 Lincoln Continental Mark VIII, Palmer, AK to Anaheim, CA
- 2019 Nissan Altima, Kalifornsky, AK to Stockton, CA
- 2012 BMW 335d, Kenai, AK to Irvine, CA
- 2019 Honda Insight, Juneau, AK to Chula Vista, CA
- 1990 BMW 3-Series, M3, Sterling, AK to Fresno, CA
- 1997 Ford Aerostar, Anchorage, AK to San Bernardino, CA
Alaska to California Car Transport Rates
Choices you make can significantly change the rate you will pay for your Alaska to California auto shipping. You can save a lot by choosing open transport rather than enclosed. Freight terminal or car depots can save time and money compared to door-to-door pick-up and delivery. The size, weight, and body types such as crew cab truck, mid-size car, sports car, sedan, off-road vehicle, crossover, lower rider, convertible, and minivan, of your car or truck will also impact your cost. Non-standard items on your vehicle that increase the length, width, or height can also affect your rate, calculating the dimensions of your vehicle can be helpful to keep your quotes accurate. See below for a list of accessories. See below for a list of some accessories that may impact your rate.
- Lift kits
- 4 wheel drive
- Front bumper guards
- Roof rack
- Camper trailers
- Grill guards
- Oversized tires
- Trailer hitch
- Rear bumper guards
If your vehicle is inoperable and you do not tell the shipper prior to the pick-up time the driver will most likely refuse to pick up your vehicle. Non-operational cars and trucks can be transported but they greatly increase the labor and time required for the driver to load and unload them which will increase your rate. Current fuel prices are a factor used in determining the rate you get. Seasonal rate changes are not something you can control unless timing is not important, summer is high season for the car shipping industry and rates are at their highest. Your method of payment might be able to save you some money on your rate, as most drivers prefer cash upon delivery, they may offer a discount for COD. Normally they will also take credit or debit cards but remember to contact your auto shipping company before the scheduled delivery date if you intend to try and pay by check.
Quick Auto Transport Rates Guide
- Vehicle Size - Moderate Impact
- Multiple Vehicles - Moderate Impact
- Shipping Schedule - Moderate Impact
- Season - Moderate Impact
- Pick-up Location - Minor Impact
- Dropoff Location - Minor Impact
- Terminal to Terminal - Major Impact
- Inoperable - Major Impact
- Open or Enclosed - Major Impact
- Vehicle Accessories - Moderate Impact
- Door to Door - Major Impact
- Fuel Cost - Moderate Impact
Why Choose Us For Your Auto Transport
The many reasons you should choose us are simple. We save you money, we save you time, and we alleviate your frustration. We provide everyone 10 Alaska to California auto transport quotes for their auto shipping. They know that they will be competing for your business and that we will only offer the ten lowest rates. We have a large group of trusted partners that will be competing for your business.
All of our trusted associates are fully insured, bonded, and licensed. You can verify this information for yourself by checking with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. The Better Business Bureau is another source of information about our partner companies. You can get your 10 Alaska to California auto transport quotes by simply filling out our form and clicking the submit button or by calling 1-866-446-9143. Simply fill out our form and click on submit to get your 10 Alaska to California auto transport quotes today or call 1-866-446-9143 right now.
Get Started With A Free Quote
Planning for your auto transport in advance can help make the process trouble-free. You can save time by using us to get 10 Alaska to California auto shipping quotes for your vehicle delivery. It will be beneficial to contact the individual shippers and compare their services after you have reviewed your quotes. After you have chosen a shipper be sure to carefully read all of their information and guidelines.
By ensuring your vehicle is in good condition you are helping to prevent shipping delays. Have your oil and fluids checked and filled as needed and make sure your tires are inflated to the proper pressure level. If there are possible cold or winter conditions along your vehicles shipping route, make sure you check or have your antifreeze level checked. Vehicles that become disabled can impact schedules and also be charged higher rates. One of the Department of Transportation’s guidelines is the requirement that you keep a spare set of keys for your vehicle and keep them in your possession.
Make sure you remove any personal belongings from your vehicle as the carrier will not insure or be responsible for safeguarding any personal possessions. If your vehicle has any antennas that don’t auto retract, they should be removed, as well as any other non-standard removable items that stick out as an added precaution to prevent any possible damage when your vehicle is being loaded and unloaded. You will be carefully inspecting your vehicle with the driver who picks it up; washing and cleaning both the interior and exterior can make this inspection process simpler and faster. Again, be sure you remove any items that protrude from your vehicle and also fold in your exterior mirrors for added security. All alarms and or anti-theft systems should be disabled before the shipper takes custody of your car or truck, activated alarms can drain your battery and increase the labor time for your shipping driver. If your vehicle has any tricks or quirks that aren’t standard for operating your car or truck make sure you inform the driver, your vehicle might need to be swapped from one position to another on the car hauler depending on other drop-offs and pick-ups along the delivery route and they will need to know if there are any oddities in driving your car or truck.
Inclement weather occasionally impacts Alaska to California car transport schedules by delaying pick-up or delivery times. During hurricane season the southeastern seaboard and the Gulf states can receive heavy rainfall and winds, to include hurricanes, delays are sometimes unavoidable. Floods can also impact car shipping pick-up and delivery schedules. Check for any possible weather-related delays in Alaska and California.
- County road
- Dead end streets
- Extreme grades
- Narrow streets
- Road construction
- One way streets
- Access hours
- Railroad tracks
- Low hanging tree branches
- Low hanging phone cables
- Weight restricted bridges
- Narrow Cul-de-sacs
Alaska to California Student Auto Shipping
Are one of your children leaving home for college for the first time? Today there are many more vehicles on both state highways and the interstate system and it just isn’t as safe for your student to travel alone. Today there are many more vehicles on both state highways and the interstate system and it just isn’t as safe for your student to travel alone. Why not consider having their car shipped instead of fearing for their safety? We know how much you value your loved ones, leave the long desolate stretches of highway and gridlocked city traffic to our associates. We can get you up to ten Alaska to California quotes to have your student’s car safely shipped. Simply submit the form or call 1-866-446-9143. As listed below, see some of our recently completed student auto transport deliveries.
- 2019 Infiniti QX50, College, AK to Santa Monica College, CA
- 2019 Audi A8, Steele Creek, AK to California State University, CA
- 2017 Ford Fusion, Palmer, AK to El Camino College, CA
- 2019 Aston Martin DB11, Lakes, AK to Santa Clara University, CA
- 2015 Mercedes M-Class, Tanaina, AK to Palomar College, CA
- 2016 Jaguar F-Type, Kodiak, AK to Stanford University, CA
- 1997 Ford Aerostar, Wasilla, AK to Chapman University, CA
- 2015 Cadillac XTS, Juneau, AK to Chaffey College, CA
- 1980 Plymouth Road Runner, Kalifornsky, AK to Humboldt State University, CA
- 1989 Maserati 430i, Fairbanks, AK to Sonoma State University, CA
- 2013 Volvo C70, Meadow Lakes, AK to California Polytechnic University, CA
- 2019 Buick LaCross, Badger, AK to Bakersfield College, CA
- 2005 Lincoln Aviator, Bethel, AK to San Jose State University, CA
- 2019 GMC Ridgeline, Kenai, AK to American River College, CA
Alaska to California Military Auto Transport
Are you going to ship your vehicle when you get your PCS orders? We understand the stress involved in uprooting your family due to a PCS. You can save money by choosing us to get your POV delivery quotes. The majority of our associated shippers offer military discounts to members of the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard. Several of our associated carriers can also provide overseas POV transportation. We can get you 10 quotes for you POV shipping, remember to ask about military discounts. Get your 10 quotes now by filling in our form and clicking submit or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143. Following are some of our recent military auto transport deliveries.
- 1987 Lamborghini Jalpa, Station Juneau, AK to NB San Diego, CA
- 2011 Mitsubishi Endeavor, MCFR Support, AK to Los Alamitos Joint Forces Training Base, CA
- 2007 Buick Rendezvous, Fort Wainright, AK to San Joaquin Depot, CA
- 2018 Hyundai Elantra, USCG Base Kodiak, AK to NAS Lemoore, CA
- 2016 Subaru Outback, Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson, AK to Camp Haan, CA
- 2019 Toyota Prius v, Force Headquarters Group, AK to Sierra Army Depot, CA
- 2016 Chevrolet Impala, Shemya AFB, AK to NB Coronado, CA
- 2015 Volkswagon Golf R, Air Station Sitka, AK to 3d LSM Platoon Reserve, Concord, CA
- 2015 Honda Civic 1.6 i-DTEC, Marine Safety Unit Valdez, AK to Twentynine Palms, CA
- 2019 Mazda Mazda6, Eielson AFB, AK to Naval Base Point Loma, CA
- 2019 Mazda Mazda3, USARAK America's Arctic Warriors, AK to Los Angeles AFB, CA
- 1997 Volvo 850, Eleventh Air Force, AK to Sharpe Facility, CA
- 2019 Infiniti QX80, Alaska NORAD Region, AK to NWS Seal Beach, CA
- 2019 Cadillac Escalade, US Naval Forces Alaska, AK to USCG Base Alameda, CA
Snowbird Auto Transport
A lot of people have been increasingly purchasing second homes, vacation properties, and condominiums for the purpose of being able to enjoy year-round temperate weather. The I-95 corridor sees a large increase in traffic from about October until mid-December each year, much of this traffic is from snowbirds leaving the northeastern states before the snow and ice set in for winter. These snowbird relocations have not been confined to the northeastern states, there are now many cities such as Scottsdale AZ, Santa Fe NM, and Palm Springs CA, where large changes in population occur twice per year. Gridlocked interstates, gas gouging, and rising hotel rates are typical each year as more people travel from the northern to southern states every year. Our associated carriers cater to snowbird auto shipping, get your 10 free quotes from us. Car delivery has become a popular solution for many seasonal snowbirds, they have their cars or trucks delivered by a shipping company to avoid increasing traffic, the overpriced hotels, and fuel costs. Enter your information on our form and click on the submit button for your 10 or call us at 1-866-446-9143 right now, our snowbird auto transport affiliates have regular routes, several times per week, from almost anyplace you might need a car picked-up and delivered to.