The Best Rates For Shipping A Car In The US
Enter your starting & ending shipping destinations below for Free Quotes
Request Free Quotes
Texas to New Jersey Car Shipping
Do you need a vehicle shipped from Texas to New Jersey but aren't familiar with how car shipping works or where to begin? You won’t need to look further. You have found the right website. We have the solution your seeking. Whatever preferences you have, our affiliate carriers can accommodate whichever type of service you require to include: door to door delivery, open or enclosed transport, rush orders, and custom solutions to meet your specific needs. Our goal is to help you get the lowest possible rate from our trusted auto shippers. Just fill out our form and click on submit or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143 and you will receive 10 quotes from some of the best vehicle haulers in this industry. We check and verify the credentials of all our affiliated carriers. They are all fully insured, licensed and bonded as is required by the US Department of Transportation. We also check the safety records of our associates, so you know that you can trust them to safely deliver your vehicle in good condition and on time. Right now, our partner carriers have trucks standing by in Texas, including Garland, Dallas, McKinney, Arlington, Austin, El Paso, Grand Prairie, and Laredo to deliver to New Jersey. Listed below are some of our partners recent auto transport deliveries.
- 2010 Mercury Grand Marquis, Arlington, TX to Lakewood, NJ
- 2018 Chevrolet Trax, Garland, TX to Old Bridge, NJ
- 2018 Infiniti QX50, Corpus Christi, TX to Passaic, NJ
- 2019 GMC Yukon XL, San Antonio, TX to Edison, NJ
- 2016 Honda Hybrid Accord, Lubbock, TX to Cherry Hill, NJ
- 2001 Jaguar S-Type, Fort Worth, TX to Clifton, NJ
- 2017 Honda CR-V, El Paso, TX to Brick, NJ
- 2016 Mercedes-Benz C Class, Houston, TX to Newark, NJ
- 2015 Peugeot 308SW, Amarillo, TX to Toms River, NJ
- 2014 Subaru Legacy, Brownsville, TX to Hamilton Township, NJ
- 2019 Nissan Titan, Irving, TX to Union City, NJ
- 2016 Ford Edge, Plano, TX to Elizabeth, NJ
- 2017 Hyundai Elantra Hybrid, Dallas, TX to Camden, NJ
- 2011 Mazda Mazda6, Laredo, TX to Woodbridge, NJ
Texas to New Jersey Auto Transport Rates
Your requirements may greatly raise or lower the quotes you get for your Texas to New Jersey auto transport. Choosing open rather than enclosed transport will significantly lower your rate. Choosing to use a freight terminal or car depot for your pick-up and delivery locations can get you a better rate than door-to-door delivery and also avoid delays from addresses that aren't accessible to semi-trucks. The size, weight, and body types such as a compact car, convertible, crew cab truck, full-size crossover, crossover, full-size car, hatchback, pickup truck, and sports coupe, of your car or truck will also impact your cost. If your vehicle has any non-standard additions or anything that increases the size these items could affect your rate, having the actual dimensions of your car or truck can help make sure your quote is accurate. Below is a list of some accessories that can affect your shipping rate.
- Nerf bars
- Extended side mirrors
- Rear bumper guards
- Side steps
- 4 wheel drive
- Front bumper guards
- Roof rack
- Lift kits
- Trailer hitch
If your vehicle is inoperable and you do not tell the shipper prior to the pick-up time the driver will most likely refuse to pick up your vehicle. Non-operational cars and trucks can be transported but they greatly increase the labor and time required for the driver to load and unload them which will increase your rate. Current fuel prices are a factor used in determining the rate you get. Seasonal rate changes are not something you can control unless timing is not important, summer is high season for the car shipping industry and rates are at their highest. Your method of payment might be able to save you some money on your rate, as most drivers prefer cash upon delivery, they may offer a discount for COD. Normally they will also take credit or debit cards but remember to contact your auto shipping company before the scheduled delivery date if you intend to try and pay by check.
Quick Auto Transport Rates Guide
- Season - Moderate Impact
- Dropoff Location - Minor Impact
- Multiple Vehicles - Moderate Impact
- Terminal to Terminal - Major Impact
- Vehicle Accessories - Moderate Impact
- Inoperable - Major Impact
- Door to Door - Major Impact
- Fuel Cost - Moderate Impact
- Vehicle Size - Moderate Impact
- Open or Enclosed - Major Impact
- Pick-up Location - Minor Impact
- Shipping Schedule - Moderate Impact
Why Choose Us For Your Car Transport
The many reasons you should choose us are simple. We save you time and money and alleviate any frustration from your auto shipping process. We save you money by getting 10 quotes from our trusted list of carriers. You will be receiving the lowest rates because our affiliated carriers know that we provide 10 Texas to New Jersey auto shipping quotes for all of our customers.
We verify that every associated carrier from where we get your quotes are fully licensed, bonded, and insured. You can verify this information for yourself by checking with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. The Better Business Bureau is another source of information about our partner companies. You can get your 10 Texas to New Jersey auto transport quotes by simply filling out our form and clicking the submit button or by calling 1-866-446-9143.
Get Started With A Free Quote
Planning ahead can make your auto transport process much easier. We can get you 10 Texas to New Jersey auto shipping quotes from our database of reliable carriers and drivers. After reviewing your quotes, it is helpful to call the shippers and compare the services being offered. After you have decided which shipping company to hire be sure to carefully read all their guidelines and information.
Have your oil, fluids, and tire pressure checked and make sure they are all at the proper levels, ensuring your vehicle is in good running condition helps the driver have a hassle-free transport which reduces delivery delays. If your vehicle will be going through cold or winter conditions make sure your antifreeze level is sufficient. If your vehicle should become disabled during the shipping process it would increase your rate. Make sure that you have and keep possession of a spare set of keys for your vehicle. This is a requirement from the Department of Transportation guidelines.
Remove all personal belongings from the vehicle. You cannot use your vehicle as a container for shipping personal belongings. Weight is a major factor in your cost and any personal belongings will not typically be covered by the shipper’s insurance. Remove any antennas that don’t automatically retract and any non-standard accessories that could be damaged, also any other items that stick out from your vehicle should be removed as a precaution to prevent any possible damage. Washing your vehicle and cleaning the interior prior to your scheduled pick-up time will make the inspection process simpler and faster; you will be carefully inspecting your vehicle with the driver at your pick-up location. If your vehicles exterior mirrors can be folded do this to protect them. Again, any items that stick out on your vehicle should be reduced if possible as a precaution against any possible damage. Disable any anti-theft or alarm devices your vehicle may have. An activated alarm could drain your vehicle's battery which could increase the time and labor for your auto shipping. Be sure to inform the shipper if there are any quirks or oddities to operate your vehicle. Your vehicle may be transferred from one position to another on the transport trailer depending upon other pickups and drop-offs and the driver needs to know if there are any oddities in operating your vehicle.
Inclement weather conditions occasionally disrupt Texas to New Jersey auto transport schedules, creating delivery and pick-up time delays. Throughout the hurricane season, vehicle delivery schedules are sometimes delayed by heavy rainfall, winds and flooded roads in the Gulf area and southeastern states. Winter road conditions from inclement weather such as snow, ice, and blizzards occasional affect vehicle delivery schedules. Although weather-related delays are not likely to impact your vehicle shipping, flooding may impact scheduled times. Check for any possible weather-related delays in Texas and New Jersey.
Auto transport shipping schedules are sometimes affected by other types of road delays. The increased numbers of wildfires mainly on the western side of the US can also impact your vehicles pick-up and delivery time. Detours, road construction, and heavy traffic also can affect your scheduled pickup or delivery times. Check for any possible traffic-related delays for Texas and New Jersey. If your pick up or delivery address is in a neighborhood with low hanging tree branches the carrier driver will not risk damaging the vehicles on the trailers upper deck and other arrangements such as meeting in an open parking area would be necessary. Some other road-related conditions that can impact auto shipping schedules include the items listed below.
- Dead end streets
- Access hours
- Narrow streets
- Extreme grades
- Weight restricted bridges
- Road construction
- Low overpasses
- County road
- Limited Access Avenues
- Low hanging phone cables
- Railroad tracks
- Narrow bridges
Texas to New Jersey Student Auto Shipping
Are one of your children leaving home for college for the first time? Today there are many more vehicles on both state highways and the interstate system and it just isn’t as safe for your student to travel alone. Today there are many more vehicles on both state highways and the interstate system and it just isn’t as safe for your student to travel alone. Why not consider having their car shipped instead of fearing for their safety? We know how much you value your loved ones, leave the long desolate stretches of highway and gridlocked city traffic to our associates. We can get you up to ten Texas to New Jersey quotes to have your student’s car safely shipped. Simply submit the form or call 1-866-446-9143. As listed below, see some of our recently completed student auto transport deliveries.
- 2018 Dodge Ram 1500, Grand Prairie, TX to Rutgers University, NJ
- 2015 Kia Optima, Corpus Christi, TX to Stockton University, NJ
- 2003 Lexus SC, McKinney, TX to Thomas Edison State University, NJ
- 2017 Hyundai Tucson, Amarillo, TX to The College of New Jersey, NJ
- 1993 Volvo 200 Series, Irving, TX to Montclair State University, NJ
- 2015 Mercedes SLK, Brownsville, TX to Thomas Edison State University, NJ
- 2017 Dodge Viper, Arlington, TX to New Jersey City University, NJ
- 2015 Nissan Versa, Laredo, TX to Kean University, NJ
- 2008 Lexus IS, Lubbock, TX to New Jersey City University, NJ
Texas to New Jersey Military Auto Transport
Do you need to have your POV shipped when your PCS date arrives? We know how stressful a PCS can be. We can save time and money by getting your POV car shipping quotes. Most of our trusted partners offer military discounts to members of the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard. A lot of our partners also offer POV shipping overseas. Choose us today to get 10 quotes for your POV shipping and don’t forget to inquire about a military discount. To get your 10 quotes simply fill in our form and click submit or call or us at 1-866-446-9143 today. See below for a list of our recent military auto transport POV fulfillments.
- 2017 Subaru WRX, METC Fort Sam Houston Texas, TX to 44th Infantry Brigade ANG, NJ
- 1988 BMW 3-Series, Dyess AFB, TX to Lakehurst Maxfield Field, NJ
- 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage, Camp Stanley, TX to Coast Guard Station Atlantic City, NJ
- 2014 Honda Civic 1.6 i-DTEC, Fort Hood, TX to NWS Earle, NJ
- 2005 Lincoln Aviator, Fort Bliss, TX to Fort Dix / Joint Base, NJ
- 2016 Alfa Romeo Giulia, USCG Port Aranus Station, TX to Coast Guard Station Elizabeth, NJ
- 2017 Toyota Tundra, DET 1 MAINT CO, ABILENE, TX to CO G 2ND BN 25TH MAR REGT, DOVER, NJ
- 2014 Cadillac SRX, Camp Swift, TX to Loran Support Unit, NJ
- 2015 Jeep Patriot, WPNS CO 1ST BN, AUSTIN, TX to 141st Strategic Fighter Squadron, NJ
- 1980 Pontiac Firebird, Camp Maxey, TX to Picatinny Arsenal, NJ
- 2018 Ford Explorer, CO C 4TYH AAV BN, GALVESTON, TX to ARTY BTRY 3RD BN 14TH MAR REGT, JOINT BASE, NJ
- 2019 Mercedes G-Class, Air Patrol Detachment El Paso, TX to Atlantic City ANG Base, NJ
- 2015 Toyota Highlander, Sheppard AFB, TX to 42nd Regional Support Group ANG, NJ
- 2013 MINI Roadster, NAS Kingsville, TX to 4TH MARINE DIVISION, NJ
Snowbird Auto Shipping
Many people have been increasingly buying second properties in order to live in temperate climates year-round. Every year from about October through early December there are many people leaving the northeastern states before winter sets in, most of these snowbirds travel to Florida and other points south along the I-95 corridor. The same migration patterns have been steadily increasing throughout the US, there are now many cities such as Scottsdale AZ, Santa Fe NM, and Palm Springs CA, where large changes in population occur twice per year. Traffic has become worse each year, combined with higher fuel prices, and increased hotel rates when most of the seasonal snowbirds are traveling. For absolutely no fee or obligation we will get you 10 quotes for your snowbird auto transport needs. The simple solution for many snowbirds is to have their vehicle delivered to avoid fuel costs, overpriced hotels, and increased traffic. Simply fill in our form and click submit for your 10 quotes or call or us at 1-866-446-9143 today, our partners have routes several times a week for snowbird auto deliveries.