The Best Rates For Shipping A Car In The US
Enter your starting & ending shipping destinations below for Free Quotes
Request Free Quotes
Texas to Michigan Auto Transport
Are you trying to decide which auto transport company you should trust with your Texas to Michigan car or truck delivery? Are you looking for the best rates you can find? You won’t need to look further. You have found the right website. We have the solution your seeking. No matter what your situation we are associated with carriers that can accommodate any type of service you need. Open or enclosed transports, expedited deliveries, door to door pickup and delivery, and custom solutions. We can help you secure the highest level of service at the lowest possible rates in the industry. The only thing you need to do is fill out our form or call 1-866-446-9143 and you will receive 10 quotes from our trusted auto shippers right now. We know you can trust our partner carriers because we check that they are all fully insured, licensed and bonded through the US Department of Transportation and we also review their safety records. Your vehicle will be safe hands when you choose one of our associated car transport carriers. Let us help you get the best rate and the schedule you prefer today. We have partner carriers standing by in all cities of Texas including Grand Prairie, Fort Worth, Irving, Laredo, Amarillo, Arlington, Garland, and Lubbock to deliver to Michigan. Following are some of the car and truck deliveries recently fulfilled by our partner carriers.
- 2016 Hyundai Ionic, Irving, TX to Sterling Heights, MI
- 2018 Audi A5, Grand Prairie, TX to Livonia, MI
- 2016 Mercedes-Benz C Class, McKinney, TX to Grand Rapids, MI
- 1980 Porsche 928, Houston, TX to Wyoming, MI
- 2014 BMW 1-Series, San Antonio, TX to Southfield, MI
- 2018 Honda Insight, El Paso, TX to Farmington Hills, MI
- 2006 Aston Martin V12 Vanquish, Laredo, TX to Lansing, MI
- 2009 Hummer H2, Fort Worth, TX to Detroit, MI
- 2012 Dodge Nitro, Lubbock, TX to Dearborn, MI
- 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee, Brownsville, TX to Rochester Hills, MI
- 2014 Nissan Maxima, Amarillo, TX to Westland, MI
- 2019 Porsche Cayenne, Arlington, TX to Troy, MI
- 2017 BMW 6-Series, M6, Garland, TX to Warren, MI
- 2015 Land Rover Range Rover Sport, Austin, TX to Taylor, MI
Texas to Michigan Car Shipping Rates
Decisions you make can greatly increase or decrease the cost of your Texas to Michigan auto transport rates. You can save a lot off your rate simply by choosing open rather than enclosed transport. Another way to save on your rate is by opting to drop off your vehicle at a freight terminal or car depot and pick it up from another freight terminal or car depot close to your delivery address instead of door-to-door delivery. The body type such as crew cab truck, king cab pickup, hatchback, convertible, full-size crossover, minivan, sports coupe, crossover, and sedan, weight, and size of your vehicle will also affect your rate. Any modifications that increase the size of your vehicle may impact your rate, knowing the exact dimensions of your vehicle will help ensure that your quote is accurate. Below is a list of accessories that can impact your shipping rate.
- Oversized antennas
- Side steps
- Running boards
- Trailer hitch
- Oversized tires
- Front bumper guards
- Extended side mirrors
- Running lights
- Grill guards
If your vehicle is inoperable and you do not tell the shipper prior to the pick-up time the driver will most likely refuse to pick up your vehicle. Non-operational cars and trucks can be transported but they greatly increase the labor and time required for the driver to load and unload them which will increase your rate. Current fuel prices are a factor used in determining the rate you get. Seasonal rate changes are not something you can control unless timing is not important, summer is high season for the car shipping industry and rates are at their highest. Your method of payment might be able to save you some money on your rate, as most drivers prefer cash upon delivery, they may offer a discount for COD. Normally they will also take credit or debit cards but remember to contact your auto shipping company before the scheduled delivery date if you intend to try and pay by check.
Quick Auto Transport Rates Guide
- Open or Enclosed - Major Impact
- Terminal to Terminal - Major Impact
- Dropoff Location - Minor Impact
- Vehicle Accessories - Moderate Impact
- Season - Moderate Impact
- Pick-up Location - Minor Impact
- Door to Door - Major Impact
- Fuel Cost - Moderate Impact
- Shipping Schedule - Moderate Impact
- Inoperable - Major Impact
- Multiple Vehicles - Moderate Impact
- Vehicle Size - Moderate Impact
Why Choose Us For Your Car Transport
With so many carriers online, why choose us? We save you time, we save you money, and we alleviate all the frustration from your car shipping process. We provide everyone 10 Texas to Michigan auto shipping quotes for your auto delivery. When you get your quotes from us our trusted associates know that they must compete for your business and thus offer the lowest rates possible.
All of our trusted drivers are fully licensed, insured and bonded. You can verify this information for yourself by checking with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. The Better Business Bureau is another source of information about our partner companies. Receive your ten Texas to Michigan auto transport quotes by simply filling in our form and submitting or call us at 1-866-446-9143 today.
Get Started With A Free Quote
When possible, planning ahead for your auto transport can make the process simpler. We will get you ten Texas to Michigan auto shipping quotes from our network of trusted auto shipping partners. Review your quotes and contact the shippers by phone to compare the services they are offering. Choose the carrier you will hire for your vehicle shipping and then carefully review their company information and guidelines.
Have your oil, fluids, and tire pressure checked and make sure they are all at the proper levels, ensuring your vehicle is in good running condition helps the driver have a hassle-free transport which reduces delivery delays. If your vehicle will be going through cold or winter conditions make sure your antifreeze level is sufficient. If your vehicle should become disabled during the shipping process it would increase your rate. Make sure that you have and keep possession of a spare set of keys for your vehicle. This is a requirement from the Department of Transportation guidelines.
Remove all personal belongings from the vehicle. You cannot use your vehicle as a container for shipping personal belongings. Weight is a major factor in your cost and any personal belongings will not typically be covered by the shipper’s insurance. Remove any antennas that don’t automatically retract and any non-standard accessories that could be damaged, also any other items that stick out from your vehicle should be removed as a precaution to prevent any possible damage. Washing your vehicle and cleaning the interior prior to your scheduled pick-up time will make the inspection process simpler and faster; you will be carefully inspecting your vehicle with the driver at your pick-up location. If your vehicles exterior mirrors can be folded do this to protect them. Again, any items that stick out on your vehicle should be reduced if possible as a precaution against any possible damage. Disable any anti-theft or alarm devices your vehicle may have. An activated alarm could drain your vehicle's battery which could increase the time and labor for your auto shipping. Be sure to inform the shipper if there are any quirks or oddities to operate your vehicle. Your vehicle may be transferred from one position to another on the transport trailer depending upon other pickups and drop-offs and the driver needs to know if there are any oddities in operating your vehicle.
Weather sometimes impacts Texas to Michigan auto transport schedules, causing delayed pickup or delivery times. Hurricane season can bring heavy rainfall, winds, and flood roads in the southeastern states and along the gulf coast area, this can impact vehicle delivery schedules. During the winter season, ice, snow and blizzard conditions sometimes impact car shipping pick-up and drop off schedules. Check for any possible weather-related delays in Texas and Michigan.
Auto transport schedules can also be impacted by a few other non-weather-related road conditions. Mainly in the western states, fires occasionally disrupt vehicle shipping schedules when roads are closed. There are also other road conditions that can impact your vehicles scheduled pick-up and delivery time such as construction, detours, and excessive traffic. Check for any possible traffic-related delays for Texas and Michigan. Below are some other factors that may impact pick-up and delivery schedules.
- Weight restricted bridges
- Low hanging phone cables
- Railroad tracks
- Dead end streets
- Narrow bridges
- Narrow Cul-de-sacs
- Limited Access Avenues
- Access hours
- Extreme grades
- Low overpasses
- Road construction
- Low overpasses
Texas to Michigan Student Auto Shipping
Are one of your children leaving home for college for the first time? Today there are many more vehicles on both state highways and the interstate system and it just isn’t as safe for your student to travel alone. Today there are many more vehicles on both state highways and the interstate system and it just isn’t as safe for your student to travel alone. Why not consider having their car shipped instead of fearing for their safety? We know how much you value your loved ones, leave the long desolate stretches of highway and gridlocked city traffic to our associates. We can get you up to ten Texas to Michigan quotes to have your student’s car safely shipped. Simply submit the form or call 1-866-446-9143. As listed below, see some of our recently completed student auto transport deliveries.
- 2017 Honda Fit, Irving, TX to Oakland University, MI
- 1989 Maserati 430i, Austin, TX to Lake Superior State University, MI
- 2016 BMW Z4, Fort Worth, TX to Eastern Michigan University, MI
- 2016 Chevrolet Impala, Grand Prairie, TX to Lake Superior State University, MI
- 2019 Honda Pilot, El Paso, TX to Western Michigan University, MI
- 2016 Honda Odyssey, Garland, TX to Wayne State University, MI
- 2017 Buick Envision, Arlington, TX to Eastern Michigan University, MI
- 2014 BMW 1-Series, San Antonio, TX to Central Michigan University, MI
- 2016 Dodge Journey, Amarillo, TX to Lake Superior State University, MI
Texas to Michigan Military Auto Transport
Do you need to have your POV shipped when your PCS date arrives? We know how stressful a PCS can be. We can save time and money by getting your POV car shipping quotes. Most of our trusted partners offer military discounts to members of the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard. A lot of our partners also offer POV shipping overseas. Choose us today to get 10 quotes for your POV shipping and don’t forget to inquire about a military discount. To get your 10 quotes simply fill in our form and click submit or call or us at 1-866-446-9143 today. See below for a list of our recent military auto transport POV fulfillments.
- 2019 Ford Taurus, Martindale Army Airfield, TX to Battle Creek ANG Base, MI
- 2018 Ford Explorer, Randolph AFB, TX to USCG Station Charlevoix, MI
- 2016 BMW Z4, Camp Maxey, TX to RFL CO A 1ST BN 24TH MAR REGT, GRAND RAPIDS, MI
- 2012 Bentley Continental GT, RCKT BTRY D, EL PASO, TX to USCG Station Muskegon, MI
- 1986 Audi S4000, NAS Corpus Christi, TX to USCG Station Saint Joseph, MI
- 2015 Peugeot GTi, Camp Wolters ARNG, TX to USCG Station Alpena, MI
- 2017 Chevrolet SS, Camp Stanley, TX to USCG Station Harbor Beach, MI
- 2015 Kia Forte Koup, Corpus Christi Army Depot, TX to USCG Station Grand Haven, MI
- 2011 Toyota RAV4, Camp Bullis, TX to DET B MWSS-471, SELFRIDGE, MI
- 2017 Hyundai Elantra Hybrid, Camp Bowie, TX to USCG Station Saginaw River, MI
- 2017 Tesla Model S, Air Patrol Detachment El Paso, TX to Military Entrance Processing Station Lansing, MI
- 2017 Audi R8, DET 1 MAINT CO, ABILENE, TX to Naval Reserve Battle Creek, MI
- 2012 Land Rover LR4, Fort Hood, TX to ANG Alpena, MI
- 2019 Acura MDX, NASJRB Fort Worth, TX to USCG Station Michigan City, MI
Snowbird Auto Shipping
Many people have been increasingly buying second properties in order to live in temperate climates year-round. Every year from about October through early December there are many people leaving the northeastern states before winter sets in, most of these snowbirds travel to Florida and other points south along the I-95 corridor. The same migration patterns have been steadily increasing throughout the US, there are now many cities such as Scottsdale AZ, Santa Fe NM, and Palm Springs CA, where large changes in population occur twice per year. Traffic has become worse each year, combined with higher fuel prices, and increased hotel rates when most of the seasonal snowbirds are traveling. For absolutely no fee or obligation we will get you 10 quotes for your snowbird auto transport needs. The simple solution for many snowbirds is to have their vehicle delivered to avoid fuel costs, overpriced hotels, and increased traffic. Simply fill in our form and click submit for your 10 quotes or call or us at 1-866-446-9143 today, our partners have routes several times a week for snowbird auto deliveries.