The Best Rates For Shipping A Car In The US
Enter your starting & ending shipping destinations below for Free Quotes
Request Free Quotes
Texas to Louisiana Auto Transport
Do you need to have a vehicle shipped from Texas to Louisiana? Car shipping doesn’t need to be a difficult process. We have the solution you need right here. Save yourself the confusion of searching website after website. No matter what your situation we are associated with carriers that can accommodate any type of service you need. Open or enclosed transports, expedited deliveries, door to door pickup and delivery, and custom solutions. Our goal is to help you get the lowest possible rate from our trusted auto shippers. Just fill out our form and click on submit or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143 and you will receive 10 quotes from some of the best vehicle haulers in this industry. We check and verify the credentials of all our affiliated carriers. They are all fully insured, licensed and bonded as is required by the US Department of Transportation. We also check the safety records of our associates, so you know that you can trust them to safely deliver your vehicle in good condition and on time. We have partner carriers standing by in Texas including Irving, Dallas, Amarillo, Garland, El Paso, and Arlington to deliver to Louisiana. Below are some of the auto transport contracts recently completed by our shipping associates.
- 2014 Nissan Maxima, Irving, TX to Independence, LA
- 2012 Lexus LX, Arlington, TX to Jeffersontown, LA
- 2010 Mercury Grand Marquis, Houston, TX to Richmond, LA
- 2017 Volkswagen Touareg, San Antonio, TX to Bowling Green, LA
- 2011 Honda Element, Austin, TX to Nicholasville, LA
- 2005 Lincoln Aviator, Brownsville, TX to Lexington-Fayette, LA
- 2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid, Laredo, TX to Hopkinsville, LA
- 2006 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti, Corpus Christi, TX to Paducah, LA
- 2013 BMW 330d, Garland, TX to Frankfort, LA
- 2014 BMW 1-Series, El Paso, TX to Henderson, LA
- 2014 Volkswagen Tiguan, Dallas, TX to Owensboro, LA
- 2015 Mercedes M-Class, Fort Worth, TX to Radcliff, LA
- 2016 Chevrolet Suburban, Grand Prairie, TX to Covington, LA
- 2011 Mazda RX-8, Lubbock, TX to Louisville, LA
Texas to Louisiana Car Transport Rates
Your personal preferences can greatly reduce or add to the cost of your Texas to Louisiana auto transport rates. Enclosed auto shipping fees are much higher than open transport. You can save time and money by utilizing freight terminals or car depots as opposed to door-to-door pick-up and delivery. Many factors are considered when calculating your rate; the body type, such as roadster car, mid-size crossover, king cab pickup, mid-size car, extended cab pickup, sub-compact car, full-size pickup, crossover, and hatchback, the size, and weight, of the vehicle you are shipping. Consider any non-standard items on your vehicle that increase the length, width, or height, modifications that increase the size over a standard model may affect your rate, knowing the actual dimensions of your vehicle can help keep your quotes accurate. As listed below are some accessories that could affect your shipping rate.
- Camper trailers
- Extended side mirrors
- Running boards
- Running lights
- Front bumper guards
- Oversized antennas
- Rear bumper guards
- Nerf bars
- 4 wheel drive
If your vehicle is inoperable and you do not tell the shipper prior to the pick-up time the driver will most likely refuse to pick up your vehicle. Non-operational cars and trucks can be transported but they greatly increase the labor and time required for the driver to load and unload them which will increase your rate. Current fuel prices are a factor used in determining the rate you get. Seasonal rate changes are not something you can control unless timing is not important, summer is high season for the car shipping industry and rates are at their highest. Your method of payment might be able to save you some money on your rate, as most drivers prefer cash upon delivery, they may offer a discount for COD. Normally they will also take credit or debit cards but remember to contact your auto shipping company before the scheduled delivery date if you intend to try and pay by check.
Quick Auto Transport Rates Guide
- Door to Door - Major Impact
- Pick-up Location - Minor Impact
- Fuel Cost - Moderate Impact
- Inoperable - Major Impact
- Dropoff Location - Minor Impact
- Shipping Schedule - Moderate Impact
- Terminal to Terminal - Major Impact
- Open or Enclosed - Major Impact
- Vehicle Accessories - Moderate Impact
- Multiple Vehicles - Moderate Impact
- Vehicle Size - Moderate Impact
- Season - Moderate Impact
Why Choose Us For Your Car Transport
The many reasons you should choose us are simple. We save you time and money and alleviate any frustration from your auto shipping process. We save you money by getting 10 quotes from our trusted list of carriers. You will be receiving the lowest rates because our affiliated carriers know that we provide 10 Texas to Louisiana auto shipping quotes for all of our customers.
All of our trusted associates are fully insured, bonded, and licensed. You can verify this information for yourself by checking with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. The Better Business Bureau is another source of information about our partner companies. Simply fill out our form and click on submit to get your 10 Texas to Louisiana auto transport quotes today or call 1-866-446-9143 right now.
Get Started With A Free Quote
Planning for your auto transport in advance can help make the process trouble-free. You can save time by using us to get 10 Texas to Louisiana auto shipping quotes for your vehicle delivery. It will be beneficial to contact the individual shippers and compare their services after you have reviewed your quotes. After you have chosen a shipper be sure to carefully read all of their information and guidelines.
Have your oil, fluids, and tire pressure checked and make sure they are all at the proper levels, ensuring your vehicle is in good running condition helps the driver have a hassle-free transport which reduces delivery delays. If your vehicle will be going through cold or winter conditions make sure your antifreeze level is sufficient. If your vehicle should become disabled during the shipping process it would increase your rate. Make sure that you have and keep possession of a spare set of keys for your vehicle. This is a requirement from the Department of Transportation guidelines.
Remove all personal belongings from the vehicle. You cannot use your vehicle as a container for shipping personal belongings. Weight is a major factor in your cost and any personal belongings will not typically be covered by the shipper’s insurance. Remove any antennas that don’t automatically retract and any non-standard accessories that could be damaged, also any other items that stick out from your vehicle should be removed as a precaution to prevent any possible damage. Washing your vehicle and cleaning the interior prior to your scheduled pick-up time will make the inspection process simpler and faster; you will be carefully inspecting your vehicle with the driver at your pick-up location. If your vehicles exterior mirrors can be folded do this to protect them. Again, any items that stick out on your vehicle should be reduced if possible as a precaution against any possible damage. Disable any anti-theft or alarm devices your vehicle may have. An activated alarm could drain your vehicle's battery which could increase the time and labor for your auto shipping. Be sure to inform the shipper if there are any quirks or oddities to operate your vehicle. Your vehicle may be transferred from one position to another on the transport trailer depending upon other pickups and drop-offs and the driver needs to know if there are any oddities in operating your vehicle.
Weather sometimes impacts Texas to Louisiana auto transport schedules, causing delayed pickup or delivery times. Hurricane season can bring heavy rainfall, winds, and flood roads in the southeastern states and along the gulf coast area, this can impact vehicle delivery schedules. During the winter season, ice, snow and blizzard conditions sometimes impact car shipping pick-up and drop off schedules. Check for any possible weather-related delays in Texas and Louisiana.
There are other road conditions that occasionally impact car shipping pick-up and delivery times. For example, the western states have been seeing longer fire seasons with more fires that can close highways and roads. Road construction, detours, and traffic jams can also impact the scheduled pick-up and delivery times of your vehicle. Check for any possible traffic-related delays for Texas and Louisiana. The driver of your car hauler will not enter any area that he or she deems unsafe, such as neighborhoods with low tree branches that could damage vehicles on the upper deck, or residential areas that have posted signs stating no commercial traffic is allowed. See below for some other things that can affect vehicle pick-up and delivery schedules.
- Low overpasses
- County road
- Extreme grades
- Low hanging phone cables
- Low hanging tree branches
- One way streets
- Weight restricted bridges
- Dead end streets
- Low overpasses
- Road construction
- Limited Access Avenues
- Narrow bridges
Texas to Louisiana Student Auto Shipping
Do you have a family member leaving home for the first time for college? Are you worried about the many long stretches of road and traffic near large cities they will be traveling through? Rather than worrying about your son or daughters limited over the road driving skills you could have their auto delivered by a professional driver. Their vehicle can be delivered directly to the student’s dorm or too any convenient location of their choice rather than you having to worry about their road trip to or from college. To receive 10 Texas to Louisiana accurate quotes for your student’s auto shipping simply complete and submit the form on this page or call us at 1-866-446-9143 today. Following are some of our recent student auto transport deliveries.
- 1989 Maserati 430i, Arlington, TX to Nicholls State University, LA
- 1995 Acura Legend, Laredo, TX to Louisiana State University, LA
- 2017 Toyota Tundra, Dallas, TX to McNeese State University, LA
- 2018 GMC Sierra 1500, Amarillo, TX to Nicholls State University, LA
- 2018 Acura NSX, Plano, TX to Southern University, LA
- 2002 Buick LeSabre, Brownsville, TX to Southern University, LA
- 2013 Hyundai Accent, Grand Prairie, TX to Louisiana Tech University, LA
- 2015 Peugeot RCZ, Houston, TX to McNeese State University, LA
- 2016 Jaguar F-Type, McKinney, TX to Louisiana Tech University, LA
- 2016 Audi A3, El Paso, TX to Northwestern State University, LA
- 2014 Chevrolet Spark, Fort Worth, TX to Northwestern State University, LA
- 2015 Peugeot Partner Tepee, Lubbock, TX to University of Louisiana, LA
- 2019 Land Rover Range Rover, Garland, TX to Louisiana State University, LA
- 1987 Lamborghini Jalpa, Corpus Christi, TX to University of Louisiana, LA
Texas to Louisiana Military Auto Transport
Do you need to have your POV shipped when your PCS date arrives? We know how stressful a PCS can be. We can save time and money by getting your POV car shipping quotes. Most of our trusted partners offer military discounts to members of the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard. A lot of our partners also offer POV shipping overseas. Choose us today to get 10 quotes for your POV shipping and don’t forget to inquire about a military discount. To get your 10 quotes simply fill in our form and click submit or call or us at 1-866-446-9143 today. See below for a list of our recent military auto transport POV fulfillments.
- 2005 Ford F-250, Goodfellow AFB, TX to NASJRB New Orleans, LA
- 2015 Lexus ES, Fort Bliss, TX to Camp Beauregard, LA
- 2017 Honda CR-V, NAS Corpus Christi, TX to US Army Reserve Baton Rouge, LA
- 2015 Peugeot Partner Tepee, METC Fort Sam Houston Texas, TX to Coast Guard Station New Orleans, LA
- 2015 Land Rover Range Rover Sport, NASJRB Fort Worth, TX to J. Diamond US Army Reserve Center New Orleans, LA
- 2017 Chevrolet SS, USCG Port Aranus Station, TX to NASJRB New Orleans, LA
- 2019 Mazda Mazda3, Martindale Army Airfield, TX to Coast Guard Station Baton Rouge, LA
- 2015 Volkswagon Eos, Camp Swift, TX to Coast Guard Air Station New Orleans, LA
- 2016 Chevrolet Suburban, Randolph AFB, TX to Fort Polk, LA
- 1980 Plymouth Road Runner, Dyess AFB, TX to 1ST & 2ND PLAT. TRUCK CO, BATON ROUGE, LA
- 2015 Peugeot RCZ, Sheppard AFB, TX to Barksdale AFB, LA
- 2016 Honda Hybrid Accord, Camp Bullis, TX to DET 4 4TH TANK BN, LAFAYETTE, LA
- 2012 Lexus LX, WPNS CO 1ST BN, AUSTIN, TX to 159th Fighter Wing ANG, LA
- 2019 Buick Enclave, NAS Kingsville, TX to FORCE HEADQUARTERS GROUP, NEW ORLEANS, LA
Snowbird Auto Shipping
Many people have been increasingly buying second properties in order to live in temperate climates year-round. Every year from about October through early December there are many people leaving the northeastern states before winter sets in, most of these snowbirds travel to Florida and other points south along the I-95 corridor. The same migration patterns have been steadily increasing throughout the US, there are now many cities such as Scottsdale AZ, Santa Fe NM, and Palm Springs CA, where large changes in population occur twice per year. Traffic has become worse each year, combined with higher fuel prices, and increased hotel rates when most of the seasonal snowbirds are traveling. For absolutely no fee or obligation we will get you 10 quotes for your snowbird auto transport needs. The simple solution for many snowbirds is to have their vehicle delivered to avoid fuel costs, overpriced hotels, and increased traffic. Simply fill in our form and click submit for your 10 quotes or call or us at 1-866-446-9143 today, our partners have routes several times a week for snowbird auto deliveries.