The Best Rates For Shipping A Car In The US
Enter your starting & ending shipping destinations below for Free Quotes
Request Free Quotes
Texas to Florida Car Shipping
Do you need to have a vehicle shipped from Texas to Florida? Auto delivery doesn’t need to be a difficult process. Don't waste any more of your valuable time searching website after website. We have your solution. Our partner carriers can accommodate any requests you may have such as; door to door delivery, open or enclosed transport, rush orders, and custom solutions to meet your specific needs. We are dedicated to helping you secure the best service at the lowest possible rates for your vehicle delivery. Simply fill in our form and click submit or call 1-866-446-9143 today for your 10 quotes from our experienced auto shipping partners. We can help get you the best rate. All the carriers we partner with are fully licensed, insured, and bonded and can be verified via the US Department of Transportation. We check their credentials and safety records so that you can be assured your vehicle will remain in safe hands. We have partner carriers standing by in Texas including McKinney, Lubbock, Laredo, Plano, Grand Prairie, Fort Worth, Brownsville, and Houston to deliver to Florida. Following are some of the auto transport deliveries recently fulfilled by our partner carriers.
- 2016 Cadillac CT6, Laredo, TX to Fort Lauderdale, FL
- 1999 Mercury Cougar, Lubbock, TX to Hialeah, FL
- 2017 Honda Fit, Dallas, TX to Miami Gardens, FL
- 2017 Acura RLX, Austin, TX to Miramar, FL
- 2013 Toyota 4Runner, Corpus Christi, TX to Jacksonville, FL
- 2014 Jaguar XK, Plano, TX to Port St. Lucie, FL
- 2016 Honda Odyssey, El Paso, TX to Hollywood, FL
- 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio, Amarillo, TX to St. Petersburg, FL
- 2015 Toyota Highlander, San Antonio, TX to Miami, FL
- 2015 Peugeot 108, Houston, TX to Cape Coral, FL
- 1982 Chevrolet Camaro, Grand Prairie, TX to Tampa, FL
- 2006 Aston Martin V12 Vanquish, Irving, TX to Clearwater, FL
- 2017 Audi A8, Arlington, TX to Gainesville, FL
- 2018 Toyota Tacoma, McKinney, TX to Coral Springs, FL
Texas to Florida Auto Transport Rates
Your personal choices and preferences can have a significant impact on the rates you will pay for your Texas to Florida auto transport. The least expensive and most common type of shipping is by open transport. Another way to save money on your vehicle shipping is to forego door-to-door delivery and opt to use freight terminals for your drop-off and pick-up locations. Weight is essential in determining your rate, also the body type such as mid-size crossover, sedan, minivan, sub-compact car, off-road vehicle, compact car, mid-size car, full-size car, and full-size pickup, and size of your vehicle are important factors. Shown below are some accessories that may impact your shipping cost.
- Lift kits
- Extended side mirrors
- 4 wheel drive
- Nerf bars
- Running lights
- Camper trailers
- Rear bumper guards
- Running boards
- Roof rack
If your vehicle is inoperable and you do not inform the shipper prior to the pick-up time the driver will likely refuse to take your vehicle. Vehicles that are not operable can be transported but they greatly increase the time and labor required for the driver to load and unload them which increases rates. Shipping rates fluctuate as fuel prices increase or decrease. Rates also fluctuate seasonally, summer is the high season in the car shipping business so the highest rates for delivery occur in July and August. You might be able to get a discount for paying COD, most drivers prefer COD payments, but carriers also typically accept debit and credit cards, however, if you intend to pay by check you should make arrangements with your auto shipping company beforehand for approval.
Quick Auto Transport Rates Guide
- Vehicle Accessories - Moderate Impact
- Pick-up Location - Minor Impact
- Season - Moderate Impact
- Multiple Vehicles - Moderate Impact
- Terminal to Terminal - Major Impact
- Shipping Schedule - Moderate Impact
- Door to Door - Major Impact
- Dropoff Location - Minor Impact
- Vehicle Size - Moderate Impact
- Fuel Cost - Moderate Impact
- Inoperable - Major Impact
- Open or Enclosed - Major Impact
Why Choose Us For Your Car Transport
There are multiple reasons you should choose us first. There is no reason for car shipping to be an overwhelming process, we get you low rates from our trusted partners and they provide straight forward, hassle-free solutions every time. We get you 10 Texas to Florida auto shipping quotes from our network of affiliated auto shipping carriers. Our trusted carriers know that we get multiple quotes and must compete for your business.
We check and verify that each of our trusted partners that provide your quotes are fully licensed, bonded, and insured. You can verify this information for yourself by checking with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. The Better Business Bureau is another source of information about our partner companies. Get your 10 Texas to Florida auto transport quotes right now by simply filling out and submitting our form or by calling us at 1-866-446-9143.
Get Started With A Free Quote
Advance planning can help ensure that your auto transport process is hassle-free. Allowing us to get you 10 Texas to Florida auto shipping quotes for your vehicle delivery can save you a lot of time. After you have reviewed your quotes it is beneficial to call each company and compare the services they are offering. Choose the shipper you will use and review their information and paperwork carefully and follow whatever guidelines they suggest.
Have your tire pressure, oil, and fluids checked and filled to the correct levels, delivery delays can be prevented when carrier drivers have vehicles that are all in good operating conditions. If your shipping route could include cold or winter conditions be sure to have your antifreeze checked, vehicles that become disabled during shipping can create delays and pay higher rates. Verify that you have a spare set of keys for your vehicle, DOT guidelines require that you keep a spare set in your possession.
Remove all personal belongings from the vehicle. You cannot use your vehicle as a container for shipping personal belongings. Weight is a major factor in your cost and any personal belongings will not typically be covered by the shipper’s insurance. Remove any antennas that don’t automatically retract and any non-standard accessories that could be damaged, also any other items that stick out from your vehicle should be removed as a precaution to prevent any possible damage. Washing your vehicle and cleaning the interior prior to your scheduled pick-up time will make the inspection process simpler and faster; you will be carefully inspecting your vehicle with the driver at your pick-up location. If your vehicles exterior mirrors can be folded do this to protect them. Again, any items that stick out on your vehicle should be reduced if possible as a precaution against any possible damage. Disable any anti-theft or alarm devices your vehicle may have. An activated alarm could drain your vehicle's battery which could increase the time and labor for your auto shipping. Be sure to inform the shipper if there are any quirks or oddities to operate your vehicle. Your vehicle may be transferred from one position to another on the transport trailer depending upon other pickups and drop-offs and the driver needs to know if there are any oddities in operating your vehicle.
Inclement weather occasionally impacts Texas to Florida auto transport schedules by delaying pick-up or delivery times. Delivery schedules are sometimes impacted, especially during hurricane season, in the southeastern states. Another type of weather delay is from flooding, but this seldom affects pick-up and delivery schedules. Check for any possible weather-related delays in Texas and Florida.
Shipping schedules can also be impacted by other road conditions that can affect pick-up and delivery times. The western states have been seeing dramatic increases in wildfires that sometimes close highways to traffic. Road construction and other unexpected traffic problems occasionally delay scheduled pick-up and delivery times. Check for any possible traffic-related delays for Texas and Florida. Some residential neighborhoods do not allow commercial traffic or have low tree branches that could damage vehicles on the upper deck of a car hauler, the drivers will not pick-up or deliver from an area they determine is not safe. Also, small cul-de-sacs, narrow streets, low bridges, and mountain roads occasionally impact auto transport schedules by delaying pick-up or delivery times.
- Limited Access Avenues
- Narrow bridges
- Low hanging phone cables
- One way streets
- Low overpasses
- Extreme grades
- Low hanging tree branches
- Weight restricted bridges
- County road
- Narrow Cul-de-sacs
- Access hours
- Railroad tracks
Texas to Florida Student Auto Shipping
Do you have a family member going off to college and departing home for the first time? Are you worried about them driving without enough sleep or covering to many miles without stopping to rest and eat? The vehicle could be delivered directly to the student’s dorm or to any convenient location of their choice rather than you worrying about their road trip to or from college. We know how much you care for their safety so why not save the worrying and get a professional carrier to pick-up and deliver their vehicle? We will get you 10 Texas to Florida quotes for your student auto shipping, simply fill in our form and click on submit or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143 right now. See below for a list of our recent student auto transport fulfillments.
- 1986 Audi S4000, Amarillo, TX to Florida International University, FL
- 2019 Audi Q7, Brownsville, TX to Florida A&M University, FL
- 2001 Jaguar S-Type, Austin, TX to Broward College, FL
- 2016 Cadillac CT6, Dallas, TX to Indian River State College, FL
- 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio, San Antonio, TX to Santa Fe College, FL
- 2013 Acura ZDX, Irving, TX to Kaiser University, FL
- 2017 Ford Mustang, Houston, TX to Barry University, FL
- 2014 Honda Civic 1.6 i-DTEC, Grand Prairie, TX to University of Florida, FL
- 2009 Honda Accord, Arlington, TX to Nova Southeastern University NSU, FL
- 1987 AMC Eagle, Corpus Christi, TX to Full Sail University, FL
- 2007 Volkswagon GTI, Lubbock, TX to Miami Dade College, FL
- 2019 Infiniti QX80, McKinney, TX to Saint Leo University, FL
- 1999 Mercury Cougar, Laredo, TX to Florida Institute of Technology, FL
- 2005 Saab 9-7X, Fort Worth, TX to Valencia College, FL
Texas to Florida Military Auto Transport
Do you have a PCS or ETS coming up? We understand that your PCS can be stressful for you and your family members. Let us alleviate some of the stress by saving you money on your POV shipping. Most of our affiliated partners offer a discount to members of the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard. Many of these carriers also offer overseas POV shipping. Be sure to ask about the military discount that most of our partners offer, we will get you 10 free quotes. Simply fill in our form and click submit or call or us at 1-866-446-9143 today. Below are some of our recently completed Military Auto Transport fulfillments.
- 2019 Chevrolet Malibu, Camp Stanley, TX to Patrick Air Force Base, Joint, FL
- 2016 Chevrolet Tahoe, WPNS CO 1ST BN, AUSTIN, TX to US Southern Command, FL
- 1988 Isuzu Pickup, DET 1 MAINT CO, ABILENE, TX to MacDill Air Force Base, Joint, FL
- 1989 Maserati 430i, RCKT BTRY D, EL PASO, TX to District 7, FL
- 2005 Audi Quattro, Air Patrol Detachment El Paso, TX to Coast Guard Air Station Borinquen, FL
- 2006 Pontiac GTO, Camp Maxey, TX to 4TH CIVIL AFFAIRS GROUP, FL
- 2011 Ford Taurus, USCG Port Aranus Station, TX to Coast Guard Air Station Savannah, FL
- 2002 Maserati Coupé, Dyess AFB, TX to Eglin Air Force Base, Joint, FL
- 1981 Porsche 911, Camp Wolters ARNG, TX to NAS Whiting Field, FL
- 2016 Kia Sportage, NASJRB Fort Worth, TX to NSA Orlando, FL
- 2015 Volkswagon CC, Randolph AFB, TX to DET 8 PRODUCTION & ANALYSIS, FL
- 2019 Land Rover Range Rover, Camp Bowie, TX to MacDill Air Force Base, Joint, FL
- 2012 Volvo S60, CO C 4TYH AAV BN, GALVESTON, TX to AS Clearwater, FL
- 2010 Audi A8, NAS Corpus Christi, TX to NAS Jacksonville, FL
Snowbird Car Shipping
The number of people that purchase second homes or condos primarily to enjoy a temperate year-round climate has been increasing for many years. Each year from October to early December there is a migration of people who vacate their northeastern homes before the winter snow and ice return, most of these snowbirds from the northeast travel to Florida via the I-95 corridor from many different states. The snowbird market in western states has also been increasing a lot, there are now many cities such as Scottsdale AZ, Santa Fe NM, and Palm Springs CA, where large changes in population predictably occur twice per year. Inflated hotel rates, gas gouging, and gridlocked interstates are common as snowbirds depart from the northern to southern states in increasing numbers each fall. We don’t charge you anything and you have zero obligation, for free we provide you 10 quotes from our trusted partners for your snowbird car shipping, our trusted partners and carriers cater to seasonal movers and vacationers. The solution for many snowbirds to avoid this increasing traffic, the overpriced hotels, and fuel costs has been to hire car shipping companies. Our trusted affiliates have regular routes several times per week from almost anyplace you might need a car picked-up and delivered to. To get the best rate for your snowbird auto transport, simply fill out and submit our form right now for your 10 quotes or call 1-866-446-9143 today.