The Best Rates For Shipping A Car In The US
Enter your starting & ending shipping destinations below for Free Quotes
Request Free Quotes
Texas to Connecticut Auto Shipping
Do you need a vehicle delivered from Texas to Connecticut? Are you moving out of state or did you just purchase a car or truck that you need to be delivered? Don't waste any more of your valuable time searching website after website. We have your solution. Our partner carriers can accommodate any requests you may have such as; door to door delivery, open or enclosed transport, rush orders, and custom solutions to meet your specific needs. We can help get you the lowest rates for having your car or truck delivered. By completing the form on this page or calling 1-866-446-9143 you will receive 10 free quotes from different car shipping companies to help you secure a low rate and a shipping schedule that works for you. We check and verify the credentials of all our affiliated carriers. They are all fully insured, licensed and bonded as is required by the US Department of Transportation. We also check the safety records of our associates, so you know that you can trust them to safely deliver your vehicle in good condition and on time. Right now, our partner carriers have trucks in Texas including Brownsville, Garland, Lubbock, Irving, El Paso, and Laredo to deliver to Connecticut. Below are some of the auto transport contracts recently completed by our associates.
- 2017 Audi R8, El Paso, TX to West Haven, CT
- 1982 Chevrolet Camaro, Laredo, TX to New Haven, CT
- 2006 Aston Martin V12 Vanquish, Amarillo, TX to Greenwich, CT
- 2012 Chrysler Town and Country, San Antonio, TX to Milford, CT
- 2016 Volkswagen Jetta, Irving, TX to Meriden, CT
- 1998 Ferrari F50, Plano, TX to Stamford, CT
- 2019 Ford Taurus, Austin, TX to Norwalk, CT
- 2012 Honda CR-Z, Arlington, TX to Hamden, CT
- 2018 Subaru Forester, Grand Prairie, TX to Fairfield, CT
- 2005 Saab 9-7X, Houston, TX to New Britain, CT
- 2019 Mazda Mazda3, Lubbock, TX to West Hartford, CT
- 1984 Aston Martin Lagonda, Garland, TX to Waterbury, CT
- 2019 Acura MDX, Brownsville, TX to Bristol, CT
- 2017 Hyundai Elantra Hybrid, Dallas, TX to Bridgeport, CT
Texas to Connecticut Auto Transport Rates
Choices you make can significantly change the rate you will pay for your Texas to Connecticut auto shipping. You can save a lot by choosing open transport rather than enclosed. Freight terminal or car depots can save time and money compared to door-to-door pick-up and delivery. The size, weight, and body types such as full-size crossover, compact car, mid-size car, off-road vehicle, hatchback, and extended cab pickup, of your car or truck will also impact your cost. Non-standard items on your vehicle that increase the length, width, or height can also affect your rate, calculating the dimensions of your vehicle can be helpful to keep your quotes accurate. See below for a list of accessories. See below for a list of some accessories that may impact your rate.
- Trailer hitch
- Oversized tires
- Nerf bars
- Extended side mirrors
- Roof rack
- Front bumper guards
- 4 wheel drive
- Running boards
- Camper trailers
If your vehicle is inoperable and you do not inform the shipper prior to the pick-up time the driver will likely refuse to take your vehicle. Vehicles that are not operable can be transported but they greatly increase the time and labor required for the driver to load and unload them which increases rates. Shipping rates fluctuate as fuel prices increase or decrease. Rates also fluctuate seasonally, summer is the high season in the car shipping business so the highest rates for delivery occur in July and August. You might be able to get a discount for paying COD, most drivers prefer COD payments, but carriers also typically accept debit and credit cards, however, if you intend to pay by check you should make arrangements with your auto shipping company beforehand for approval.
Quick Auto Transport Rates Guide
- Vehicle Size - Moderate Impact
- Terminal to Terminal - Major Impact
- Pick-up Location - Minor Impact
- Door to Door - Major Impact
- Fuel Cost - Moderate Impact
- Shipping Schedule - Moderate Impact
- Season - Moderate Impact
- Vehicle Accessories - Moderate Impact
- Dropoff Location - Minor Impact
- Open or Enclosed - Major Impact
- Multiple Vehicles - Moderate Impact
- Inoperable - Major Impact
Why Choose Us For Your Car Transport
The many reasons you should choose us are simple. We save you money, we save you time, and we alleviate your frustration. We provide everyone 10 Texas to Connecticut auto transport quotes for their auto delivery. We have a large group of trusted partners that will be competing for your business.
Our trusted partners are all fully licensed, bonded, and insured. You can verify this information for yourself by checking with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. The Better Business Bureau is another source of information about our partner companies. Receive your ten Texas to Connecticut auto transport quotes by simply filling in our form and submitting or call us at 1-866-446-9143 today.
Get Started With A Free Quote
Taking some time to plan ahead can simplify your auto transport process. When you choose us, we will get you 10 Texas to Connecticut auto shipping quotes from our affiliated shippers. The next step will be to review your quotes and contact the shippers to compare their services. Once you have decided which shipper you will use it is important to carefully review their company-specific information and guidelines.
Have your tire pressure, oil, and fluids checked and filled to the correct levels, delivery delays can be prevented when carrier drivers have vehicles that are all in good operating conditions. If your shipping route could include cold or winter conditions be sure to have your antifreeze checked, vehicles that become disabled during shipping can create delays and pay higher rates. Verify that you have a spare set of keys for your vehicle, DOT guidelines require that you keep a spare set in your possession.
Remove all personal belongings from the vehicle. You cannot use your vehicle as a container for shipping personal belongings. Weight is a major factor in your cost and any personal belongings will not typically be covered by the shipper’s insurance. Remove any antennas that don’t automatically retract and any non-standard accessories that could be damaged, also any other items that stick out from your vehicle should be removed as a precaution to prevent any possible damage. Washing your vehicle and cleaning the interior prior to your scheduled pick-up time will make the inspection process simpler and faster; you will be carefully inspecting your vehicle with the driver at your pick-up location. If your vehicles exterior mirrors can be folded do this to protect them. Again, any items that stick out on your vehicle should be reduced if possible as a precaution against any possible damage. Disable any anti-theft or alarm devices your vehicle may have. An activated alarm could drain your vehicle's battery which could increase the time and labor for your auto shipping. Be sure to inform the shipper if there are any quirks or oddities to operate your vehicle. Your vehicle may be transferred from one position to another on the transport trailer depending upon other pickups and drop-offs and the driver needs to know if there are any oddities in operating your vehicle.
Bad weather occasionally interrupts Texas to Connecticut auto transport schedules and may change expected pick-up and delivery times. Especially during hurricane season, the Gulf and southeastern states occasionally are subjected to inclement weather that can affect vehicle shipping schedules. Inclement winter weather fronts can bring snow, ice, and blizzards which can impact car shipping schedules. Although unlikely to affect your vehicle delivery schedule, flooding is another weather-related event that occasionally impacts vehicle pick-up and delivery times. Check for any possible weather-related delays in Texas and Connecticut.
There are other road conditions that occasionally impact car shipping pick-up and delivery times. For example, the western states have been seeing longer fire seasons with more fires that can close highways and roads. Road construction, detours, and traffic jams can also impact the scheduled pick-up and delivery times of your vehicle. Check for any possible traffic-related delays for Texas and Connecticut. The driver of your car hauler will not enter any area that he or she deems unsafe, such as neighborhoods with low tree branches that could damage vehicles on the upper deck, or residential areas that have posted signs stating no commercial traffic is allowed. See below for some other things that can affect vehicle pick-up and delivery schedules.
- Railroad tracks
- County road
- One way streets
- Weight restricted bridges
- Low overpasses
- Low hanging tree branches
- Road construction
- Narrow streets
- Narrow Cul-de-sacs
- Narrow bridges
- Low hanging phone cables
- Limited Access Avenues
Texas to Connecticut Student Auto Transport
Do you have a student leaving for college for the first time or returning home? Are you worried about them driving so many miles alone without proper rest? We know how much you value your loved ones, leave the long desolate stretches of highway and gridlocked city traffic to our associates. We know how much you value your loved ones, leave the long desolate stretches of highway and gridlocked city traffic to our associates. Simply fill out and submit our form or call 1-866-446-9143. We will get 10 Texas to Connecticut quotes for your student car shipping right now! Below are some of our recently completed Student Auto Transport deliveries.
- 2018 Honda Ridgeline, Laredo, TX to Charter Oak State College, CT
- 1990 BMW 3-Series, M3, Fort Worth, TX to University of Connecticut, CT
- 1980 Porsche 928, Dallas, TX to Connecticut State University, CT
- 1989 Maserati 430i, Garland, TX to Fairfield University, CT
- 2017 Audi R8, Brownsville, TX to Wesleyan University, CT
- 2005 Saab 9-7X, Lubbock, TX to University of Saint Joseph, CT
- 2012 MINI Cooper Mini, Plano, TX to Connecticut State University, CT
- 2018 Dodge Ram 1500, Amarillo, TX to Sacred Heart University, CT
- 1991 Buick Roadmaster, McKinney, TX to Charter Oak State College, CT
- 2014 Ford Focus, Grand Prairie, TX to University of Connecticut, CT
- 1987 Mercury Zephyr, Arlington, TX to Trinity College, CT
Texas to Connecticut Military Auto Shipping
Do you have a PCS or ETS coming up? We understand that your PCS can be stressful for you and your family members. Let us alleviate some of the stress by saving you money on your POV shipping. Most of our affiliated partners offer a discount to members of the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard. Many of these carriers also offer overseas POV shipping. Be sure to ask about the military discount that most of our partners offer, we will get you 10 free quotes. Simply fill in our form and click submit or call or us at 1-866-446-9143 today. Below are some of our recently completed Military Auto Transport fulfillments.
- 2012 Lexus RC, Camp Bowie, TX to Army Recruiting, Hartford, CT
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz E Class, Camp Maxey, TX to NSB New London, CT
- 2012 Dodge Nitro, DET 1 MAINT CO, ABILENE, TX to Army Recruiting, Stanford, CT
- 2011 Mercedes E-Class, WPNS CO 1ST BN, AUSTIN, TX to Naval Reserve, Plainville, CT
- 2019 Lincoln Navigator, Dyess AFB, TX to TRANS SERVICE CO, NEW HAVEN, CT
- 2015 Volkswagen Passat, Camp Stanley, TX to Co C 1st Battalion Reserve, Plainesville, CT
- 2014 Chevrolet Volt, Red River Army Depot, TX to Naval Recruiting, New Haven, CT
- 2016 Alfa Romeo Giulia, CO C 4TYH AAV BN, GALVESTON, TX to Research and Development Center, CT
- 2009 Lexus GS, NAS Kingsville, TX to CANG, East Granby, CT
- 2018 GMC Canyon, RCKT BTRY D, EL PASO, TX to ANG, Orange, CT
- 2013 Honda Civic 1.0 Turbo, Fort Hood, TX to Army Recruiting, Danbury, CT
- 2014 Ford Focus, Fort Bliss, TX to ANG, Orange, CT
- 2015 Nissan Versa, Air Patrol Detachment El Paso, TX to ANG, Windsor, CT
- 2018 Kia K900, METC Fort Sam Houston Texas, TX to International Ice Patrol, CT
Snowbird Car Shipping
The number of people that purchase second homes or condos primarily to enjoy a temperate year-round climate has been increasing for many years. Each year from October to early December there is a migration of people who vacate their northeastern homes before the winter snow and ice return, most of these snowbirds from the northeast travel to Florida via the I-95 corridor from many different states. The snowbird market in western states has also been increasing a lot, there are now many cities such as Scottsdale AZ, Santa Fe NM, and Palm Springs CA, where large changes in population predictably occur twice per year. Inflated hotel rates, gas gouging, and gridlocked interstates are common as snowbirds depart from the northern to southern states in increasing numbers each fall. We don’t charge you anything and you have zero obligation, for free we provide you 10 quotes from our trusted partners for your snowbird car shipping, our trusted partners and carriers cater to seasonal movers and vacationers. The solution for many snowbirds to avoid this increasing traffic, the overpriced hotels and fuel costs has been to hire car shipping companies. Our trusted affiliates have regular routes several times per week from almost anyplace you might need a car picked-up and delivered to. To get the best rate for your snowbird auto transport, simply fill out and submit our form right now for your 10 quotes or call 1-866-446-9143 today.