The Best Rates For Shipping A Car In The US
Enter your starting & ending shipping destinations below for Free Quotes
Request Free Quotes
Texas to Arizona Car Transport
Are you looking for the lowest available rate to ship your car from Texas to Arizona? With all the car shipping companies online, it can be a confusing task. Don't waste any more of your valuable time searching website after website. We have your solution. The shippers we are affiliated with can accommodate almost any type of service. Whether you prefer open or enclosed transport, door to door service, rush deliveries, or even customized solutions. Our number one goal is to get you the lowest rates possible without sacrificing quality. We will get you 10 quotes for your vehicle delivery. If you would like the best rate for your vehicle delivery, simply fill out and submit our form or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143. Allow us to help you secure a low rate on your terms. We check and verify the credentials of all our affiliated carriers. They are all fully insured, licensed and bonded as is required by the US Department of Transportation. We also check the safety records of our associates, so you know that you can trust them to safely deliver your vehicle in good condition and on time. We have partner carriers standing by in all cities of Texas including Brownsville, Corpus Christi, Houston, Fort Worth, McKinney, Laredo, Plano, Irving, and Amarillo to deliver to Arizona. Look below to see some recent examples of our partnered carriers auto transport fulfillments.
- 2018 Toyota Tacoma, Lubbock, TX to Chandler, AZ
- 2017 Dodge Viper, San Antonio, TX to Mesa, AZ
- 2010 Mitsubishi Outlander, Plano, TX to Surprise, AZ
- 2011 Mazda Mazda6, Austin, TX to Tempe, AZ
- 2015 Jeep Renegade, El Paso, TX to Gilbert, AZ
- 1995 Acura Legend, Laredo, TX to Phoenix, AZ
- 2017 Volkswagen Touareg, Grand Prairie, TX to Tempe, AZ
- 1989 Maserati 430i, Irving, TX to Tucson, AZ
- 2019 GMC Ridgeline, McKinney, TX to Gilbert, AZ
- 1988 Isuzu Pickup, Fort Worth, TX to Glendale, AZ
- 2015 Lexus ES, Amarillo, TX to Mesa, AZ
- 2012 Chrysler Town and Country, Houston, TX to Chandler, AZ
- 1981 Porsche 911, Corpus Christi, TX to Phoenix, AZ
- 2018 Ford GT, Dallas, TX to Peoria, AZ
Texas to Arizona Auto Transport Rates
Choices you make can significantly change the rate you will pay for your Texas to Arizona auto transport. You can save a lot by choosing open transport rather than enclosed. Freight terminal or car depots can save time and money compared to door-to-door pick-up and delivery. The size, weight, and body types such as convertible, sedan, off-road vehicle, full-size car, full-size pickup, lower rider, mid-size car, hatchback, and roadster car, of your car or truck will also impact your cost. Non-standard items on your vehicle that increase the length, width, or height can also affect your rate, calculating the dimensions of your vehicle can be helpful to keep your quotes accurate. See below for a list of accessories. See below for a list of some accessories that may impact your rate.
- Lift kits
- Nerf bars
- Oversized tires
- Front bumper guards
- Camper trailers
- Rear bumper guards
- Running boards
- Roof rack
- Extended side mirrors
If your vehicle is inoperable and you do not inform the shipper prior to the pick-up time the driver will likely refuse to take your vehicle. Vehicles that are not operable can be transported but they greatly increase the time and labor required for the driver to load and unload them which increases rates. Shipping rates fluctuate as fuel prices increase or decrease. Rates also fluctuate seasonally, summer is the high season in the car shipping business so the highest rates for delivery occur in July and August. You might be able to get a discount for paying COD, most drivers prefer COD payments, but carriers also typically accept debit and credit cards, however, if you intend to pay by check you should make arrangements with your auto shipping company beforehand for approval.
Quick Auto Transport Rates Guide
- Season - Moderate Impact
- Vehicle Accessories - Moderate Impact
- Multiple Vehicles - Moderate Impact
- Inoperable - Major Impact
- Shipping Schedule - Moderate Impact
- Terminal to Terminal - Major Impact
- Vehicle Size - Moderate Impact
- Open or Enclosed - Major Impact
- Pick-up Location - Minor Impact
- Fuel Cost - Moderate Impact
- Door to Door - Major Impact
- Dropoff Location - Minor Impact
Why Choose Us For Your Car Transport
The many reasons you should choose us are simple. We save you money, we save you time, and we alleviate your frustration. We provide everyone 10 Texas to Arizona auto shipping quotes for their auto shipping. They know that they will be competing for your business and that we will only offer the ten lowest rates. We have a large group of trusted partners that will be competing for your business.
We verify that every associated carrier from where we get your quotes are fully licensed, bonded, and insured. You can verify this information for yourself by checking with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. The Better Business Bureau is another source of information about our partner companies. You can get your 10 Texas to Arizona auto transport quotes by simply filling out our form and clicking the submit button or by calling 1-866-446-9143.
Get Started With A Free Quote
If possible, it is a good idea to take some time to plan for your auto transport. Save time by having us get you 10 Texas to Arizona auto shipping quotes from our associated partner companies. Next, you should review your quotes and then contact the shippers by phone to compare the services they are offering. After picking the carrier you will use, carefully read the shippers information and guidelines.
Have your tire pressure, oil, and fluids checked and filled to the correct levels, delivery delays can be prevented when carrier drivers have vehicles that are all in good operating conditions. If your shipping route could include cold or winter conditions be sure to have your antifreeze checked, vehicles that become disabled during shipping can create delays and pay higher rates. Verify that you have a spare set of keys for your vehicle, DOT guidelines require that you keep a spare set in your possession.
Remove all personal belongings from the vehicle. You cannot use your vehicle as a container for shipping personal belongings. Weight is a major factor in your cost and any personal belongings will not typically be covered by the shipper’s insurance. Remove any antennas that don’t automatically retract and any non-standard accessories that could be damaged, also any other items that stick out from your vehicle should be removed as a precaution to prevent any possible damage. Washing your vehicle and cleaning the interior prior to your scheduled pick-up time will make the inspection process simpler and faster; you will be carefully inspecting your vehicle with the driver at your pick-up location. If your vehicles exterior mirrors can be folded do this to protect them. Again, any items that stick out on your vehicle should be reduced if possible as a precaution against any possible damage. Disable any anti-theft or alarm devices your vehicle may have. An activated alarm could drain your vehicle's battery which could increase the time and labor for your auto shipping. Be sure to inform the shipper if there are any quirks or oddities to operate your vehicle. Your vehicle may be transferred from one position to another on the transport trailer depending upon other pickups and drop-offs and the driver needs to know if there are any oddities in operating your vehicle.
Weather sometimes impacts Texas to Arizona auto transport schedules, causing delayed pickup or delivery times. Hurricane season can bring heavy rainfall, winds, and flood roads in the southeastern states and along the gulf coast area, this can impact vehicle delivery schedules. During the winter season, ice, snow and blizzard conditions sometimes impact car shipping pick-up and drop off schedules. Check for any possible weather-related delays in Texas and Arizona.
There are other road conditions that occasionally impact car shipping pick-up and delivery times. For example, the western states have been seeing longer fire seasons with more fires that can close highways and roads. Road construction, detours, and traffic jams can also impact the scheduled pick-up and delivery times of your vehicle. Check for any possible traffic-related delays for Texas and Arizona. The driver of your car hauler will not enter any area that he or she deems unsafe, such as neighborhoods with low tree branches that could damage vehicles on the upper deck, or residential areas that have posted signs stating no commercial traffic is allowed. See below for some other things that can affect vehicle pick-up and delivery schedules.
- Low overpasses
- Low hanging tree branches
- County road
- Limited Access Avenues
- Road construction
- Low hanging phone cables
- Narrow bridges
- Narrow Cul-de-sacs
- Extreme grades
- One way streets
- Dead end streets
- Weight restricted bridges
Texas to Arizona Student Auto Transport
Do you have a student leaving for college for the first time or returning home? Are you worried about them driving so many miles alone without proper rest? We know how much you value your loved ones, leave the long desolate stretches of highway and gridlocked city traffic to our associates. We know how much you value your loved ones, leave the long desolate stretches of highway and gridlocked city traffic to our associates. Simply fill out and submit our form or call 1-866-446-9143. We will get 10 Texas to Arizona quotes for your student car shipping right now! Below are some of our recently completed Student Auto Transport deliveries.
- 2019 Aston Martin DB11, El Paso, TX to American Indian College of the Assemblies of God, AZ
- 2015 Volkswagon Eos, Brownsville, TX to International Baptist College, AZ
- 2015 Kia Optima, Houston, TX to University of Arizona, AZ
- 1982 Chevrolet Camaro, Lubbock, TX to Prescott College, AZ
- 2013 Nissan Xterra, Amarillo, TX to Embry Riddle Aeronautical University, AZ
- 2018 Toyota Tacoma, McKinney, TX to Arizona State University, AZ
- 2017 Audi A8, Fort Worth, TX to University of Advancing Technology, AZ
- 2006 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti, Arlington, TX to University of the Incarnate Word, AZ
- 2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid, Grand Prairie, TX to Midwestern University, AZ
- 2019 Infiniti QX80, Austin, TX to Southwest University of Visual Arts, AZ
Texas to Arizona Military Auto Shipping
Do you have a PCS or ETS coming up? We understand that your PCS can be stressful for you and your family members. Let us alleviate some of the stress by saving you money on your POV shipping. Most of our affiliated partners offer a discount to members of the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard. Many of these carriers also offer overseas POV shipping. Be sure to ask about the military discount that most of our partners offer, we will get you 10 free quotes. Simply fill in our form and click submit or call or us at 1-866-446-9143 today. Below are some of our recently completed Military Auto Transport fulfillments.
- 2018 Dodge Caravan, Camp Wolters ARNG, TX to Papago Park Military Reservation, AZ
- 1969 Chevrolet Corvair, Corpus Christi Army Depot, TX to Marine Corps Air Station Yuma, AZ
- 2018 Kia K900, Randolph AFB, TX to Lake Havasu Station, AZ
- 2016 Chrysler 300, Camp Stanley, TX to Fort Huachuca, AZ
- 2011 Lexus CT, Fort Sam Houston Joint Base, TX to 422nd ANG Expeditionary Forces, AZ
- 1993 Infiniti J 30, NAS Kingsville, TX to Luke AFB Joint Base, AZ
- 2014 Infiniti Q60, NASJRB Fort Worth, TX to Bulk Fuel CO C 6th ENG SPT, AZ
- 2018 Chevrolet Bolt, Dyess AFB, TX to Navy Reserve Center Phoenix, AZ
- 2019 Lexus LC, Camp Swift, TX to USCG Recruiter, Flagstaff, AZ
- 1998 Saab 900, RCKT BTRY D, EL PASO, TX to USCG Recruiter, Phoenix, AZ
- 2015 Chevrolet Sonic, Camp Maxey, TX to ANG Tuscan, AZ
- 2017 Ford Fusion, Red River Army Depot, TX to NOSC Phoenix, AZ
- 2018 Lincoln Continental, Coast Guard Air Station Houston, TX to BULK FUEL CO A, Tuscon, AZ
- 2017 Porsche Panamera, NAS Corpus Christi, TX to Luke AFB, AZ
Snowbird Car Shipping
The number of people that purchase second homes or condos primarily to enjoy a temperate year-round climate has been increasing for many years. Each year from October to early December there is a migration of people who vacate their northeastern homes before the winter snow and ice return, most of these snowbirds from the northeast travel to Florida via the I-95 corridor from many different states. The snowbird market in western states has also been increasing a lot, there are now many cities such as Scottsdale AZ, Santa Fe NM, and Palm Springs CA, where large changes in population predictably occur twice per year. Inflated hotel rates, gas gouging, and gridlocked interstates are common as snowbirds depart from the northern to southern states in increasing numbers each fall. We don’t charge you anything and you have zero obligation, for free we provide you 10 quotes from our trusted partners for your snowbird car shipping, our trusted partners and carriers cater to seasonal movers and vacationers. The solution for many snowbirds to avoid this increasing traffic, the overpriced hotels and fuel costs has been to hire car shipping companies. Our trusted affiliates have regular routes several times per week from almost anyplace you might need a car picked-up and delivered to. To get the best rate for your snowbird auto transport, simply fill out and submit our form right now for your 10 quotes or call 1-866-446-9143 today.