The Best Rates For Shipping A Car In The US
Enter your starting & ending shipping destinations below for Free Quotes
Request Free Quotes
Maryland to Texas Car Transport
Are you trying to decide which auto transport company you should trust with your Maryland to Texas car or truck delivery? Are you looking for the best rates you can find? You won’t need to look further. You have found the right website. We have the solution your seeking. No matter what your situation we are associated with carriers that can accommodate any type of service you need. Open or enclosed transports, expedited deliveries, door to door pickup and delivery, and custom solutions. We can help you secure the highest level of service at the lowest possible rates in the industry. The only thing you need to do is fill out our form or call 1-866-446-9143 and you will receive 10 quotes from our trusted auto shippers right now. We know you can trust our partner carriers because we check that they are all fully insured, licensed and bonded through the US Department of Transportation and we also review their safety records. Your vehicle will be safe hands when you choose one of our associated car transport carriers. Let us help you get the best rate and the schedule you prefer today. We have partner carriers standing by in all cities of Maryland including Gaithersburg, Bowie, Baltimore, Ellicott City, Aspen Hill, Rockville, Waldorf, and Towson to deliver to Texas. Following are some of the car and truck deliveries recently fulfilled by our partner carriers.
- 2018 MINI Convertible, Baltimore, MD to McKinney, TX
- 2018 Nissan Sentra, Waldorf, MD to El Paso, TX
- 2014 Kia Rio, Rockville, MD to Grand Prairie, TX
- 2017 Chevrolet Impala, Aspen Hill, MD to Plano, TX
- 2015 Peugeot 108, North Bethesda, MD to Brownsville, TX
- 1986 Audi S4000, Ellicott City, MD to Dallas, TX
- 2017 Infiniti Q70, Frederick, MD to Lubbock, TX
- 2005 Lincoln Aviator, Wheaton, MD to Austin, TX
- 1998 Saab 900, Columbia, MD to Garland, TX
- 2017 Jaguar XJ, Dundalk, MD to Amarillo, TX
- 2018 Chevrolet Silverado, Bethesda, MD to Irving, TX
- 2010 Audi A8, Bowie, MD to Fort Worth, TX
- 2015 Cadillac XTS, Germantown, MD to San Antonio, TX
- 2012 Volvo S60, Gaithersburg, MD to Houston, TX
Maryland to Texas Auto Shipping Rates
Your personal preferences can greatly reduce or add to the cost of your Maryland to Texas auto shipping rates. Enclosed auto shipping fees are much higher than open transport. You can save time and money by utilizing freight terminals or car depots as opposed to door-to-door pick-up and delivery. Many factors are considered when calculating your rate; the body type, such as a pickup truck, off-road vehicle, sports car, crew cab truck, compact car, lower rider, king cab pickup, mid-size car, and extended cab pickup, the size, and weight, of the vehicle you are shipping. Consider any non-standard items on your vehicle that increase the length, width, or height, modifications that increase the size over a standard model may affect your rate, knowing the actual dimensions of your vehicle can help keep your quotes accurate. As listed below are some accessories that could affect your shipping rate.
- Front bumper guards
- Extended side mirrors
- Camper trailers
- Running lights
- 4 wheel drive
- Roof rack
- Lift kits
- Side steps
- Rear bumper guards
Most carrier drivers will refuse to load a non-operational vehicle that was not previously reported as such. Non-operational vehicles may be shipped but they require significantly more time for schedule, planning, and extra labor for loading and unloading. Increases and decreases in fuel costs are determining factors for rates. Rates also change seasonally, with July and August being the busiest months for car shipping, rates are at the highest of the year. Finally, when you pay your bill upon delivery you may be able to save some money by paying this with cash. Driver’s desire cash payments and may offer you a discount for paying COD. They normally accept credit and debit cards as well but if your intention is to pay by check you need to make arrangements with your auto transport carrier and have approval prior to your delivery date.
Quick Auto Transport Rates Guide
- Vehicle Accessories - Moderate Impact
- Fuel Cost - Moderate Impact
- Season - Moderate Impact
- Shipping Schedule - Moderate Impact
- Vehicle Size - Moderate Impact
- Pick-up Location - Minor Impact
- Open or Enclosed - Major Impact
- Door to Door - Major Impact
- Terminal to Terminal - Major Impact
- Multiple Vehicles - Moderate Impact
- Dropoff Location - Minor Impact
- Inoperable - Major Impact
Why Choose Us For Your Car Shipping
There are multiple reasons you should choose us first. There is no reason for car shipping to be an overwhelming process, we get you low rates from our trusted partners and they provide straight forward, hassle-free solutions every time. We get you 10 Maryland to Texas auto shipping quotes from our network of affiliated auto shipping carriers. Our trusted carriers know that we get multiple quotes and must compete for your business.
Our trusted partners are all fully licensed, bonded, and insured. You can verify this information for yourself by checking with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. The Better Business Bureau is another source of information about our partner companies. Receive your ten Maryland to Texas auto transport quotes by simply filling in our form and submitting or call us at 1-866-446-9143 today.
Get Started With Free Quotes
Planning for your auto transport in advance can help make the process trouble-free. You can save time by using us to get 10 Maryland to Texas auto transport quotes for your vehicle delivery. It will be beneficial to contact the individual shippers and compare their services after you have reviewed your quotes. After you have chosen a shipper be sure to carefully read all of their information and guidelines.
Have your oil, fluids, and tire pressure checked and make sure they are all at the proper levels, ensuring your vehicle is in good running condition helps the driver have a hassle-free transport which reduces delivery delays. If your vehicle will be going through cold or winter conditions make sure your antifreeze level is sufficient. If your vehicle should become disabled during the shipping process it would increase your rate. Make sure that you have and keep possession of a spare set of keys for your vehicle. This is a requirement from the Department of Transportation guidelines.
Make sure you remove any personal belongings from your vehicle as the carrier will not insure or be responsible for safeguarding any personal possessions. If your vehicle has any antennas that don’t auto retract, they should be removed, as well as any other non-standard removable items that stick out as an added precaution to prevent any possible damage when your vehicle is being loaded and unloaded. You will be carefully inspecting your vehicle with the driver who picks it up; washing and cleaning both the interior and exterior can make this inspection process simpler and faster. Again, be sure you remove any items that protrude from your vehicle and also fold in your exterior mirrors for added security. All alarms and or anti-theft systems should be disabled before the shipper takes custody of your car or truck, activated alarms can drain your battery and increase the labor time for your shipping driver. If your vehicle has any tricks or quirks that aren’t standard for operating your car or truck make sure you inform the driver, your vehicle might need to be swapped from one position to another on the car hauler depending on other drop-offs and pick-ups along the delivery route and they will need to know if there are any oddities in driving your car or truck.
Maryland to Texas auto shipping schedules can be affected by inclement weather that can delay pick-up and or delivery times. The Gulf coast and southeastern areas of the US are sometimes impacted by heavy rainfall and even hurricanes, which can cause vehicle shipping delays. Snow, ice, and blizzards can impact pick-up and delivery schedules throughout the winter months. Other weather-related delays are possible from events such as flooding. Check for any possible weather-related delays in Maryland and Texas.
Following are some other non-weather-related road conditions that can impact vehicle shipping schedules. The increasing numbers of wildfires in the western US can create traffic delays that sometimes impact auto transport schedules. Unexpected traffic problems such as detours, traffic jams, and construction can also interfere with your vehicles scheduled pick-up and delivery time. If you are concerned about your vehicle shipping pick-up or delivery time being delayed due to traffic you can use these links to help. Check for any possible traffic-related delays for Maryland and Texas. Other conditions that may create delays are neighborhoods with low hanging tree branches that could possibly damage vehicles on the upper deck of the car hauler or residential neighborhoods that have restrictions on commercial traffic. Listed below are some other factors that can impact car shipping pick-up and delivery times.
- Narrow Cul-de-sacs
- Weight restricted bridges
- Low overpasses
- Road construction
- Narrow streets
- Narrow bridges
- Low hanging phone cables
- Dead end streets
- Railroad tracks
- Limited Access Avenues
- County road
- Low overpasses
Student Auto Transport
Do you have a family member leaving home for the first time for college? Are you worried about the many long stretches of road and traffic near large cities they will be traveling through? Rather than worrying about your son or daughters limited over the road driving skills you could have their auto delivered by a professional driver. Their vehicle can be delivered directly to the student’s dorm or too any convenient location of their choice rather than you having to worry about their road trip to or from college. To receive 10 Maryland to Texas accurate quotes for your student’s auto shipping simply complete and submit the form on this page or call us at 1-866-446-9143 today. Following are some of our recent student auto transport deliveries.
- 2017 Ford Mustang, Waldorf, MD to Stephen F. Austin State University, TX
- 2014 Honda Pilot, Baltimore, MD to The University of Texas, TX
- 2018 Mazda CX-5, Bethesda, MD to Texas Southern University, TX
- 1999 Mercury Cougar, Frederick, MD to Texas Woman's University, TX
- 2001 Jaguar S-Type, Rockville, MD to The University of Texas System, TX
- 2014 Subaru Legacy, Aspen Hill, MD to Texas Tech University, TX
- 2016 Chevrolet Tahoe, Gaithersburg, MD to University of North Texas, TX
- 2009 Volkswagon Beetle, Silver Spring, MD to Midwestern State University, TX
- 2017 Cadillac CTS, Wheaton, MD to University of Houston, TX
- 2017 Audi R8, Columbia, MD to Texas State University, TX
- 2016 Lamborghini Aventador, Bowie, MD to undefined, TX
- 2017 Honda Fit, Glen Burnie, MD to undefined, TX
- 1988 Isuzu Pickup, Germantown, MD to undefined, TX
- 2019 Buick Enclave, Towson, MD to undefined, TX
Military Car Shipping
We thank you for your service, do you have a PCS coming up soon? We empathize with the demands upon you and your family and understand that a PCS can be stressful. Allow us to help by saving you money for your POV shipping. Many of our partner carriers offer discounts to members of the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard. A lot of our affiliates also offer overseas POV shipping. Allow us to get you 10 free quotes and don’t forget to inquire about your military discount that most of our associates offer. Enter your information on our form and click on the submit button or call us at 1-866-446-9143 right now. See below for a list of our recent military auto transport deliveries.
- 2017 Cadillac CTS, USCG Yard, MD to Fort Bliss, TX
- 2016 Kia Sportage, Station Saint Inigoes, MD to Goodfellow AFB, TX
- 1990 BMW 3-Series, M3, 175th Wing ANG, MD to METC Fort Sam Houston Texas, TX
- 2017 Audi R8, HQSVC CO 4TH CBT ENGR BN, BALTIMORE, MD to DET 1 MAINT CO, ABILENE, TX
- 2015 Honda Clarity, NSWC Carderrock Division, MD to Sheppard AFB, TX
- 2017 Toyota Tundra, National Naval Medical Center, MD to Camp Wolters ARNG, TX
- 2018 Mazda CX-5, Naval Support Facility Thurmont, MD to Camp Bowie, TX
- 2018 Acura TLX, Navy Information Operations CMD, MD to Camp Swift, TX
- 2002 Maserati Coupé, Fifth Regiment Armory Baltimore, MD to Laughlin AFB, TX
- 2019 Dodge Charger, Fort George G. Mead, MD to NAS Corpus Christi, TX
- 2017 Ford Mustang, Naval Support Activity Annapolis, MD to Camp Stanley, TX
- 2014 Toyota Camry Hybrid, Station Oak Island, MD to WPNS CO 1ST BN, AUSTIN, TX
- 2015 Volkswagon Eos, Warfield Air National Guard Base, MD to Air Patrol Detachment El Paso, TX
- 2019 GMC Yukon XL, ENGT SPT CO 4TH CBT ENGR BN, BALTIMORE, MD to Coast Guard Air Station Houston, TX
Snowbird Car Shipping
The purchase of second homes and vacation properties so that people can enjoy a year-round temperate climate has been steadily rising. Prior to the ice and snow returns to the northeastern US each year the I-95 corridor sees a large increase in traffic as snowbirds leave the northeast from October until early December, heading to Florida properties and other southern US destinations. Snowbird migrations have also increased immensely in the western states as well, there are now many cities such as Scottsdale AZ, Santa Fe NM, and Palm Springs CA, where large changes in population occur twice per year. Each year the traffic from snowbird migration is heavier, the hotels keep raising rates, and gas gets costlier as the snowbird population keeps expanding. Get your 10 snowbird auto shipping quotes from us, we don’t charge you anything and you won’t be obligated to us in any way. A lot have snowbirds have discovered the solution, they have their vehicles delivered instead of dealing with the increased traffic, overpriced hotels, roadside diners, and gas prices, Get your 10 quotes now by filling in our form and clicking submit or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143, Our associated snowbird auto transport partners have routes, multiple times per week, from anywhere in the US you need a vehicle picked-up and delivered to.