The Best Rates For Shipping A Car In The US
Enter your starting & ending shipping destinations below for Free Quotes
Request Free Quotes
Maryland to Pennsylvania Auto Transport
Are you trying to decide which auto transport company you should trust with your Maryland to Pennsylvania car or truck delivery? Are you looking for the best rates you can find? You won’t need to look further. You have found the right website. We have the solution your seeking. No matter what your situation we are associated with carriers that can accommodate any type of service you need. Open or enclosed transports, expedited deliveries, door to door pickup and delivery, and custom solutions. We can help you secure the highest level of service at the lowest possible rates in the industry. The only thing you need to do is fill out our form or call 1-866-446-9143 and you will receive 10 quotes from our trusted auto shippers right now. We know you can trust our partner carriers because we check that they are all fully insured, licensed and bonded through the US Department of Transportation and we also review their safety records. Your vehicle will be safe hands when you choose one of our associated car transport carriers. Let us help you get the best rate and the schedule you prefer today. We have partner carriers standing by in all cities of Maryland including Dundalk, Silver Spring, Wheaton, Baltimore, Waldorf, Germantown, North Bethesda, and Bethesda to deliver to Pennsylvania. Following are some of the car and truck deliveries recently fulfilled by our partner carriers.
- 1995 Acura Legend, Frederick, MD to Millcreek Township, PA
- 2019 Mazda CX-9, North Bethesda, MD to Philadelphia, PA
- 2012 MINI Cooper Mini, Rockville, MD to Pittsburgh, PA
- 2017 Mercedes-Benz CLA Class, Aspen Hill, MD to Scranton, PA
- 2016 Hyundai Ionic, Wheaton, MD to Bristol Township, PA
- 2019 Ford Taurus, Towson, MD to Erie, PA
- 2009 Hummer H2, Glen Burnie, MD to Lower Merion, PA
- 2007 Volkswagon GTI, Bethesda, MD to Lower Paxton, PA
- 2015 BMW 5-Series Gran Turismo, Silver Spring, MD to Bethlehem city, PA
- 2014 Volkswagen Tiguan, Bowie, MD to Harrisburg, PA
- 2018 Hyundai Veloster, Germantown, MD to Upper Darby, PA
- 2011 Honda Element, Baltimore, MD to Reading city, PA
- 1991 Buick Roadmaster, Waldorf, MD to Haverford, PA
- 2018 Chevrolet Bolt, Gaithersburg, MD to Bensalem, PA
Maryland to Pennsylvania Auto Transport Rates
Your personal preferences can greatly reduce or add to the cost of your Maryland to Pennsylvania auto shipping rates. Enclosed auto shipping fees are much higher than open transport. You can save time and money by utilizing freight terminals or car depots as opposed to door-to-door pick-up and delivery. Many factors are considered when calculating your rate; the body type, such as a off-road vehicle, crossover, roadster car, crew cab truck, sub-compact car, minivan, sports car, king cab pickup, and full-size pickup, the size, and weight, of the vehicle you are shipping. Consider any non-standard items on your vehicle that increase the length, width, or height, modifications that increase the size over a standard model may affect your rate, knowing the actual dimensions of your vehicle can help keep your quotes accurate. As listed below are some accessories that could affect your shipping rate.
- Front bumper guards
- Running lights
- Trailer hitch
- Roof rack
- Running boards
- Extended side mirrors
- Grill guards
- Oversized tires
- Rear bumper guards
Most carrier drivers will refuse to load a non-operational vehicle that was not previously reported as such. Non-operational vehicles may be shipped but they require significantly more time for schedule, planning, and extra labor for loading and unloading. Increases and decreases in fuel costs are determining factors for rates. Rates also change seasonally, with July and August being the busiest months for car shipping, rates are at the highest of the year. Finally, when you pay your bill upon delivery you may be able to save some money by paying this with cash. Driver’s desire cash payments and may offer you a discount for paying COD. They normally accept credit and debit cards as well but if your intention is to pay by check you need to make arrangements with your auto transport carrier and have approval prior to your delivery date.
Quick Auto Transport Rates Guide
- Vehicle Size - Moderate Impact
- Inoperable - Major Impact
- Dropoff Location - Minor Impact
- Multiple Vehicles - Moderate Impact
- Terminal to Terminal - Major Impact
- Door to Door - Major Impact
- Season - Moderate Impact
- Open or Enclosed - Major Impact
- Vehicle Accessories - Moderate Impact
- Pick-up Location - Minor Impact
- Shipping Schedule - Moderate Impact
- Fuel Cost - Moderate Impact
Why Choose Us For Your Car Shipping
There are many companies you can get your Maryland to Pennsylvania auto transport quotes from so why choose us? We save you time, we save you money, and we alleviate all the frustration from car shipping. Unlike many online price providers that get you a single rate, we get you 10 quotes from our associated drivers and carriers.
We check and verify that each of our trusted partners that provide your quotes are fully licensed, bonded, and insured. You can verify this information for yourself by checking with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. The Better Business Bureau is another source of information about our partner companies. Get your 10 Maryland to Pennsylvania auto transport quotes right now by simply filling out and submitting our form or by calling us at 1-866-446-9143.
Get Started With Free Quotes
When possible, planning ahead for your auto transport can make the process simpler. We will get you ten Maryland to Pennsylvania auto transport quotes from our network of trusted auto shipping partners. Review your quotes and contact the shippers by phone to compare the services they are offering. Choose the carrier you will hire for your vehicle shipping and then carefully review their company information and guidelines.
Have your oil, fluids, and tire pressure checked and make sure they are all at the proper levels, ensuring your vehicle is in good running condition helps the driver have a hassle-free transport which reduces delivery delays. If your vehicle will be going through cold or winter conditions make sure your antifreeze level is sufficient. If your vehicle should become disabled during the shipping process it would increase your rate. Make sure that you have and keep possession of a spare set of keys for your vehicle. This is a requirement from the Department of Transportation guidelines.
Make sure you remove any personal belongings from your vehicle as the carrier will not insure or be responsible for safeguarding any personal possessions. If your vehicle has any antennas that don’t auto retract, they should be removed, as well as any other non-standard removable items that stick out as an added precaution to prevent any possible damage when your vehicle is being loaded and unloaded. You will be carefully inspecting your vehicle with the driver who picks it up; washing and cleaning both the interior and exterior can make this inspection process simpler and faster. Again, be sure you remove any items that protrude from your vehicle and also fold in your exterior mirrors for added security. All alarms and or anti-theft systems should be disabled before the shipper takes custody of your car or truck, activated alarms can drain your battery and increase the labor time for your shipping driver. If your vehicle has any tricks or quirks that aren’t standard for operating your car or truck make sure you inform the driver, your vehicle might need to be swapped from one position to another on the car hauler depending on other drop-offs and pick-ups along the delivery route and they will need to know if there are any oddities in driving your car or truck.
Inclement weather occasionally impacts Maryland to Pennsylvania auto shipping schedules by delaying pick-up or delivery times. During hurricane season the southeastern seaboard and the Gulf states can receive heavy rainfall and winds, to include hurricanes, delays are sometimes unavoidable. Floods can also impact car shipping pick-up and delivery schedules. Check for any possible weather-related delays in Maryland and Pennsylvania.
There are other road conditions that occasionally impact car shipping pick-up and delivery times. For example, the western states have been seeing longer fire seasons with more fires that can close highways and roads. Road construction, detours, and traffic jams can also impact the scheduled pick-up and delivery times of your vehicle. Check for any possible traffic-related delays for Maryland and Pennsylvania. The driver of your car hauler will not enter any area that he or she deems unsafe, such as neighborhoods with low tree branches that could damage vehicles on the upper deck, or residential areas that have posted signs stating no commercial traffic is allowed. See below for some other things that can affect vehicle pick-up and delivery schedules.
- County road
- Low hanging phone cables
- Weight restricted bridges
- Extreme grades
- Dead end streets
- Narrow bridges
- Low hanging tree branches
- Narrow Cul-de-sacs
- Railroad tracks
- Low overpasses
- One way streets
- Narrow streets
Student Auto Transport
Do you have a family member leaving home for the first time for college? Are you worried about the many long stretches of road and traffic near large cities they will be traveling through? Rather than worrying about your son or daughters limited over the road driving skills you could have their auto delivered by a professional driver. Their vehicle can be delivered directly to the student’s dorm or too any convenient location of their choice rather than you having to worry about their road trip to or from college. To receive 10 Maryland to Pennsylvania accurate quotes for your student’s auto shipping simply complete and submit the form on this page or call us at 1-866-446-9143 today. Following are some of our recent student auto transport deliveries.
- 2018 Tesla Model 3, Waldorf, MD to University of Pittsburgh, PA
- 2009 Hummer H2, Frederick, MD to East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania, PA
- 2018 GMC Canyon, North Bethesda, MD to Pennsylvania State University, PA
- 2016 Subaru Outback, Rockville, MD to Clarion University of Pennsylvania, PA
- 2018 Dodge Ram 1500, Bowie, MD to Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania, PA
- 1995 Acura Legend, Dundalk, MD to Lock Haven University of Pennsylvania, PA
- 2005 Saab 9-7X, Germantown, MD to California University of Pennsylvania, PA
- 2006 Aston Martin V12 Vanquish, Bethesda, MD to Indiana University of Pennsylvania, PA
- 2015 Lexus ES, Silver Spring, MD to University of Pennsylvania, PA
- 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage, Columbia, MD to Temple University, PA
- 2018 Honda Insight, Towson, MD to undefined, PA
- 1999 Mercury Cougar, Ellicott City, MD to undefined, PA
- 2014 Chevrolet Volt, Baltimore, MD to undefined, PA
- 2017 Mazda 5, Aspen Hill, MD to undefined, PA
Military Car Shipping
We thank you for your service, do you have a PCS coming up soon? We empathize with the demands upon you and your family and understand that a PCS can be stressful. Allow us to help by saving you money for your POV shipping. Many of our partner carriers offer discounts to members of the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard. A lot of our affiliates also offer overseas POV shipping. Allow us to get you 10 free quotes and don’t forget to inquire about your military discount that most of our associates offer. Enter your information on our form and click on the submit button or call us at 1-866-446-9143 right now. See below for a list of our recent military auto transport deliveries.
- 2019 Audi Q7, Warfield Air National Guard Base, MD to Carlisle Barracks, PA
- 2017 Tesla Model S, 175th Wing ANG, MD to TRUCK CO 25TH MAR REGT, ERIE, PA
- 2016 Alfa Romeo Giulia, Station Oak Island, MD to JRB Willow Grove Base, PA
- 2015 Volkswagon Eos, Fort Detrick, MD to Tobyhanna Army Depot, PA
- 2015 Lexus ES, Station Saint Inigoes, MD to Letterkenny Army Depot, PA
- 2014 Volvo XC90, Joint Andrews AFB, MD to ARTY BTRY 1 3RD BN 14TH MAR REGT, ALLENTOWN, PA
- 2005 Saab 9-3, Indian Head NSWC, MD to Coraopolis ANG Base, PA
- 2016 Toyota Corolla, Navy Information Operations CMD, MD to HQ BTRY 3RD BN 14TH MAR REGT, BRISTOL, PA
- 2017 MINI Hardtop, Surface Forces Logistics, MD to Erie Station, PA
- 2013 Ford F-Series, Naval Support Facility Thurmont, MD to 1ST & 2ND PLAT TRK CO 25TH MAR REGT, EBENSBURG, PA
- 2014 Cadillac SRX, National Naval Medical Center, MD to Naval Support Activity Philadelphia, PA
- 2016 Acura TLX, Aberdeen Proving Ground ARNG, MD to Pittsburg IAP Air Reserve Station, PA
- 2013 Nissan Xterra, USCG Yard, MD to Fort Indiantown Gap ARNG, PA
- 2018 Hyundai Veloster, Fort George G. Mead, MD to New Cumberland Army Depot, PA
Snowbird Car Shipping
The purchase of second homes and vacation properties so that people can enjoy a year-round temperate climate has been steadily rising. Prior to the ice and snow returns to the northeastern US each year the I-95 corridor sees a large increase in traffic as snowbirds leave the northeast from October until early December, heading to Florida properties and other southern US destinations. Snowbird migrations have also increased immensely in the western states as well, there are now many cities such as Scottsdale AZ, Santa Fe NM, and Palm Springs CA, where large changes in population occur twice per year. Each year the traffic from snowbird migration is heavier, the hotels keep raising rates, and gas gets costlier as the snowbird population keeps expanding. Get your 10 snowbird auto shipping quotes from us, we don’t charge you anything and you won’t be obligated to us in any way. A lot have snowbirds have discovered the solution, they have their vehicles delivered instead of dealing with the increased traffic, overpriced hotels, roadside diners, and gas prices, Get your 10 quotes now by filling in our form and clicking submit or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143, Our associated snowbird auto transport partners have routes, multiple times per week, from anywhere in the US you need a vehicle picked-up and delivered to.