The Best Rates For Shipping A Car In The US
Enter your starting & ending shipping destinations below for Free Quotes
Request Free Quotes
Maryland to Ohio Auto Transport
Are you looking for the lowest auto transport rate to ship your car from Maryland to Ohio? With all the car shipping companies online, it can be a confusing task. We have the solution you need right here. Save yourself the confusion of searching more sites. Whatever preferences you have, our affiliate carriers can accommodate whichever type of service you require to include: door to door delivery, open or enclosed transport, rush orders, and custom solutions to meet your specific needs. We are dedicated to helping you secure the best service at the lowest possible rates for your vehicle delivery. Simply fill in our form and click submit or call 1-866-446-9143 today for your 10 quotes from our experienced partners. We can help get you the best rate. We check and verify the credentials of all our affiliated carriers. They are all fully insured, licensed and bonded as is required by the US Department of Transportation. We also check the safety records of our associates, so you know that you can trust them to safely deliver your vehicle in good condition and on time. At this moment our associates have many car haulers in Maryland including North Bethesda, Towson, Columbia, Baltimore, Ellicott City, Frederick, Wheaton, and Glen Burnie to deliver to Ohio. Look below to see some recent examples of our partnered carriers fulfillments.
- 2014 Ford Focus, Baltimore, MD to Columbus, OH
- 2013 Jeep Compass, Germantown, MD to Parma, OH
- 2015 Volkswagon Golf R, Bowie, MD to Cuyahoga Falls, OH
- 2005 Lincoln Aviator, Rockville, MD to Cincinnati, OH
- 2016 Cadillac XT4, Columbia, MD to Canton, OH
- 2016 Dodge Journey, Ellicott City, MD to Lakewood, OH
- 2015 Peugeot RCZ, Waldorf, MD to Kettering, OH
- 2017 Dodge Viper, Silver Spring, MD to Lorain, OH
- 2017 Audi A6, Bethesda, MD to Youngstown, OH
- 2012 Chrysler Town and Country, Frederick, MD to Elyria, OH
- 2016 Ford Edge, Gaithersburg, MD to Toledo, OH
- 2013 Lincoln MKZ, Glen Burnie, MD to Akron, OH
- 2019 Nissan Leaf, Towson, MD to Dayton, OH
- 2018 Acura TLX, Aspen Hill, MD to Springfield, OH
Maryland to Ohio Car Transport Rates
Your requirements may greatly raise or lower the quotes you get for your Maryland to Ohio auto shipping. Choosing open rather than enclosed transport will significantly lower your rate. Choosing to use a freight terminal or car depot for your pick-up and delivery locations can get you a better rate than door-to-door delivery and also avoid delays from addresses that aren't accessible to semi-trucks. The size, weight, and body types such as sports coupe, sub-compact car, mid-size car, full-size car, full-size pickup, crew cab truck, hatchback, off-road vehicle, and compact car, of your car or truck will also impact your cost. If your vehicle has any non-standard additions or anything that increases the size these items could affect your rate, having the actual dimensions of your car or truck can help make sure your quote is accurate. Below is a list of some accessories that can affect your shipping rate.
- Rear bumper guards
- Running lights
- Front bumper guards
- Oversized antennas
- Roof rack
- Nerf bars
- 4 wheel drive
- Lift kits
- Side steps
Most carrier drivers will refuse to load a non-operational vehicle that was not previously reported as such. Non-operational vehicles may be shipped but they require significantly more time for schedule, planning, and extra labor for loading and unloading. Increases and decreases in fuel costs are determining factors for rates. Rates also change seasonally, with July and August being the busiest months for car shipping, rates are at the highest of the year. Finally, when you pay your bill upon delivery you may be able to save some money by paying this with cash. Driver’s desire cash payments and may offer you a discount for paying COD. They normally accept credit and debit cards as well but if your intention is to pay by check you need to make arrangements with your auto transport carrier and have approval prior to your delivery date.
Quick Auto Transport Rates Guide
- Season - Moderate Impact
- Dropoff Location - Minor Impact
- Vehicle Size - Moderate Impact
- Vehicle Accessories - Moderate Impact
- Multiple Vehicles - Moderate Impact
- Open or Enclosed - Major Impact
- Fuel Cost - Moderate Impact
- Pick-up Location - Minor Impact
- Door to Door - Major Impact
- Terminal to Terminal - Major Impact
- Inoperable - Major Impact
- Shipping Schedule - Moderate Impact
Why Choose Us For Your Car Shipping
There are multiple reasons you should choose us first. There is no reason for car shipping to be an overwhelming process, we get you low rates from our trusted partners and they provide straight forward, hassle-free solutions every time. We get you 10 Maryland to Ohio auto shipping quotes from our network of affiliated auto shipping carriers. Our trusted carriers know that we get multiple quotes and must compete for your business.
All of our trusted associates are fully insured, bonded, and licensed. You can verify this information for yourself by checking with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. The Better Business Bureau is another source of information about our partner companies. Simply fill out our form and click on submit to get your 10 Maryland to Ohio auto transport quotes today or call 1-866-446-9143 right now.
Get Started With Free Quotes
If possible, it is a good idea to take some time to plan for your auto transport. Save time by having us get you 10 Maryland to Ohio auto transport quotes from our associated partner companies. Next, you should review your quotes and then contact the shippers by phone to compare the services they are offering. After picking the carrier you will use, carefully read the shippers information and guidelines.
Have your oil, fluids, and tire pressure checked and make sure they are all at the proper levels, ensuring your vehicle is in good running condition helps the driver have a hassle-free transport which reduces delivery delays. If your vehicle will be going through cold or winter conditions make sure your antifreeze level is sufficient. If your vehicle should become disabled during the shipping process it would increase your rate. Make sure that you have and keep possession of a spare set of keys for your vehicle. This is a requirement from the Department of Transportation guidelines.
Make sure you remove any personal belongings from your vehicle as the carrier will not insure or be responsible for safeguarding any personal possessions. If your vehicle has any antennas that don’t auto retract, they should be removed, as well as any other non-standard removable items that stick out as an added precaution to prevent any possible damage when your vehicle is being loaded and unloaded. You will be carefully inspecting your vehicle with the driver who picks it up; washing and cleaning both the interior and exterior can make this inspection process simpler and faster. Again, be sure you remove any items that protrude from your vehicle and also fold in your exterior mirrors for added security. All alarms and or anti-theft systems should be disabled before the shipper takes custody of your car or truck, activated alarms can drain your battery and increase the labor time for your shipping driver. If your vehicle has any tricks or quirks that aren’t standard for operating your car or truck make sure you inform the driver, your vehicle might need to be swapped from one position to another on the car hauler depending on other drop-offs and pick-ups along the delivery route and they will need to know if there are any oddities in driving your car or truck.
Bad weather occasionally interrupts Maryland to Ohio auto shipping schedules and may change expected pick-up and delivery times. Especially during hurricane season, the Gulf and southeastern states occasionally are subjected to inclement weather that can affect vehicle shipping schedules. Inclement winter weather fronts can bring snow, ice, and blizzards which can impact car shipping schedules. Although unlikely to affect your vehicle delivery schedule, flooding is another weather-related event that occasionally impacts vehicle pick-up and delivery times. Check for any possible weather-related delays in Maryland and Ohio.
Following are some other non-weather-related road conditions that can impact vehicle shipping schedules. The increasing numbers of wildfires in the western US can create traffic delays that sometimes impact auto transport schedules. Unexpected traffic problems such as detours, traffic jams, and construction can also interfere with your vehicles scheduled pick-up and delivery time. If you are concerned about your vehicle shipping pick-up or delivery time being delayed due to traffic you can use these links to help. Check for any possible traffic-related delays for Maryland and Ohio. Other conditions that may create delays are neighborhoods with low hanging tree branches that could possibly damage vehicles on the upper deck of the car hauler or residential neighborhoods that have restrictions on commercial traffic. Listed below are some other factors that can impact car shipping pick-up and delivery times.
- Low overpasses
- Low hanging tree branches
- Weight restricted bridges
- One way streets
- Limited Access Avenues
- Narrow bridges
- Railroad tracks
- Access hours
- Narrow streets
- Dead end streets
- County road
- Low overpasses
Student Auto Transport
Do you have a family member going off to college and departing home for the first time? Are you worried about them driving without enough sleep or covering too many miles without stopping to rest and eat? The vehicle could be delivered directly to the student’s dorm or to any convenient location of their choice rather than you worrying about their road trip to or from college. We know how much you care for their safety so why not save the worrying and get a professional carrier to pick-up and deliver their vehicle? We will get you 10 Maryland to Ohio quotes for your student auto shipping, simply fill in our form and click on submit or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143 right now. See below for a list of our recent student auto transport fulfillments.
- 2018 Acura TLX, Rockville, MD to Bowling Green State University, OH
- 2016 Jeep Cherokee V, Bowie, MD to Wright State University, OH
- 2004 Volkswagon Golf, Bethesda, MD to Kent State University, OH
- 2015 Peugeot GTi, North Bethesda, MD to Shawnee State University, OH
- 1986 Acura Integra, Frederick, MD to University of Akron, OH
- 2012 Volvo C70, Ellicott City, MD to University of Toledo, OH
- 2018 Tesla Model 3, Towson, MD to Miami University, OH
- 1980 Pontiac Firebird, Germantown, MD to Ohio State University, OH
- 1957 Chevrolet Corvette, Gaithersburg, MD to Cleveland State University, OH
- 2016 Honda Hybrid Accord, Aspen Hill, MD to University of Cincinnati, OH
- 2009 Dodge Durango, Columbia, MD to Youngstown State University, OH
- 2017 Audi A8, Wheaton, MD to Central State University, OH
- 2019 Mazda 3, Waldorf, MD to undefined, OH
- 2002 Maserati Coupé, Silver Spring, MD to undefined, OH
Military Car Shipping
We thank you for your service, do you have a PCS coming up soon? We empathize with the demands upon you and your family and understand that a PCS can be stressful. Allow us to help by saving you money for your POV shipping. Many of our partner carriers offer discounts to members of the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard. A lot of our affiliates also offer overseas POV shipping. Allow us to get you 10 free quotes and don’t forget to inquire about your military discount that most of our associates offer. Enter your information on our form and click on the submit button or call us at 1-866-446-9143 right now. See below for a list of our recent military auto transport deliveries.
- 2019 Dodge Charger, 175th Wing ANG, MD to HP CO C 4TH LAW ENF BN, DAYTON, OH
- 2010 Hummer H3, Aberdeen Proving Ground ARNG, MD to RFL CO 3RD BN 25TH MAR REGT, COLUMBUS, OH
- 2018 Tesla Model X, Station Oak Island, MD to USCG Station Fairport, OH
- 1987 Lamborghini Jalpa, Naval Support Activity Annapolis, MD to HQSVC CO 3RD BN 25TH MAR REGT, BROOK PARK, OH
- 2019 Toyota Prius v, Navy Information Operations CMD, MD to Springfield ANG Base, OH
- 2015 Peugeot 3008 Hybrid4, Naval Support Facility Thurmont, MD to Camp Ravenna Joint Military, OH
- 2019 Infiniti QX80, USCG Yard, MD to Rickenbacker ANG Base, OH
- 2018 Subaru Forester, Indian Head NSWC, MD to Camp Sherman, OH
- 2014 Toyota Camry Hybrid, Camp Fretterd Military Reservation, MD to COMM CO 14TH MAR REGT, CINCINNATI, OH
- 2018 Acura TLX, HQSVC CO 4TH CBT ENGR BN, BALTIMORE, MD to USCG Station Toledo, OH
- 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage, CO B 4TH LAR BN, FORT DETRICK, MD to Naval Reserve Center Cincinnati, OH
- 2018 Chevrolet Bolt, US Naval Academy, MD to Ohio Military Reserve, OH
- 2016 Audi A3, Fifth Regiment Armory Baltimore, MD to NOSC Youngstown Base, OH
- 2014 Jaguar XK, ENGT SPT CO 4TH CBT ENGR BN, BALTIMORE, MD to Naval Reserve Base Columbus, OH
Snowbird Car Shipping
The purchase of second homes and vacation properties so that people can enjoy a year-round temperate climate has been steadily rising. Prior to the ice and snow returns to the northeastern US each year the I-95 corridor sees a large increase in traffic as snowbirds leave the northeast from October until early December, heading to Florida properties and other southern US destinations. Snowbird migrations have also increased immensely in the western states as well, there are now many cities such as Scottsdale AZ, Santa Fe NM, and Palm Springs CA, where large changes in population occur twice per year. Each year the traffic from snowbird migration is heavier, the hotels keep raising rates, and gas gets costlier as the snowbird population keeps expanding. Get your 10 snowbird auto shipping quotes from us, we don’t charge you anything and you won’t be obligated to us in any way. A lot have snowbirds have discovered the solution, they have their vehicles delivered instead of dealing with the increased traffic, overpriced hotels, roadside diners, and gas prices, Get your 10 quotes now by filling in our form and clicking submit or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143, Our associated snowbird auto transport partners have routes, multiple times per week, from anywhere in the US you need a vehicle picked-up and delivered to.