The Best Rates For Shipping A Car In The US
Enter your starting & ending shipping destinations below for Free Quotes
Request Free Quotes
Florida to Arizona Car Shipping
Are you looking for the lowest available rate for auto transport from Florida to Arizona? With all the car delivery companies online, it can be a confusing task. You found the solution. No need to waste any more of your valuable time searching website after website. Our affiliates offer any type of service you might require which include; open or enclosed transport, door to door delivery, rush orders, and custom solutions for any car or truck delivery. We can help get you the lowest rates for delivering your car or truck. By completing the form on this page or calling 1-866-446-9143 you will receive 10 free quotes from different auto shipping companies to help you secure a low rate and a schedule that works for you. We check every partner company to ensure they are fully insured, licensed and bonded through the US Department of Transportation. We check their history to ensure they have a safe driving record and the experience to ensure your auto arrives in good condition and on time. We have partner carriers standing by in all cities of Florida including Jacksonville, Hollywood, Orlando, Tallahassee, Port St. Lucie, Gainesville, Miami, and Fort Lauderdale to deliver to Arizona. Below are some Florida to Arizona car deliveries recently completed by our shipping associates.
- 1990 GMC Jimmy, St. Petersburg, FL to Surprise, AZ
- 1993 Infiniti J 30, Port St. Lucie, FL to Mesa, AZ
- 2009 Hummer H2, Miami, FL to Gilbert, AZ
- 2019 Aston Martin DB11, Miami Gardens, FL to Tempe, AZ
- 1987 Mercury Zephyr, Tampa, FL to Peoria, AZ
- 2011 Toyota RAV4, Hialeah, FL to Scottsdale, AZ
- 2019 Lexus LC, Orlando, FL to Tucson, AZ
- 2011 Mazda RX-8, Fort Lauderdale, FL to Chandler, AZ
- 1988 BMW 3-Series, Gainesville, FL to Tempe, AZ
- 2010 Chrysler PT Cruiser, Cape Coral, FL to Tucson, AZ
- 1997 Lincoln Continental Mark VIII, Miramar, FL to Phoenix, AZ
- 2017 Buick Envision, Clearwater, FL to Glendale, AZ
- 2017 Toyota Tundra, Hollywood, FL to Phoenix, AZ
- 2019 Nissan Altima, Jacksonville, FL to Mesa, AZ
Florida to Arizona Auto Transport Rates
There are some decisions you will make that will help to determine the cost of your Florida to Arizona auto transport. Opting for open rather than enclosed transport can save you a lot of money. Car depots and freight terminals can be used as drop-off and pick-up locations instead of door-to-door and this can save money on your car shipping rate. Some other considerations that will determine your rate are the body type, such as a full-size car, king cab pickup, sedan, hatchback, mid-size car, lower rider, mid-size crossover, full-size pickup, and extended cab pickup, size, and weight of your vehicle. Non-standard additions to your vehicle that increase its length, width, or height may affect your rate, it is useful to know the actual dimensions of your vehicle to get accurate quotes. Following are some accessories that may change your quoted shipping rate.
- Oversized tires
- Extended side mirrors
- Camper trailers
- Nerf bars
- Side steps
- Lift kits
- Running boards
- Grill guards
- Trailer hitch
If your vehicle is inoperable and you do not tell the shipper prior to the pick-up time the driver will most likely refuse to pick up your vehicle. Non-operational cars and trucks can be transported but they greatly increase the labor and time required for the driver to load and unload them which will increase your rate. Current fuel prices are a factor used in determining the rate you get. Seasonal rate changes are not something you can control unless timing is not important, summer is high season for the car shipping industry and rates are at their highest. Your method of payment might be able to save you some money on your rate, as most drivers prefer cash upon delivery, they may offer a discount for COD. Normally they will also take credit or debit cards but remember to contact your auto shipping company before the scheduled delivery date if you intend to try and pay by check.
Quick Auto Transport Rates Guide
- Fuel Cost - Moderate Impact
- Pick-up Location - Minor Impact
- Inoperable - Major Impact
- Dropoff Location - Minor Impact
- Multiple Vehicles - Moderate Impact
- Season - Moderate Impact
- Terminal to Terminal - Major Impact
- Door to Door - Major Impact
- Shipping Schedule - Moderate Impact
- Vehicle Accessories - Moderate Impact
- Open or Enclosed - Major Impact
- Vehicle Size - Moderate Impact
Why Choose Us For Your Car Transport
There are multiple reasons you should choose us first. We save you money, we save you time, and we alleviate your frustration. You should never just get a single quote for your auto shipping, we get you 10 Florida to Arizona auto shipping quotes. Our trusted associates know that they must compete for your business and offer the lowest rates possible.
All of our trusted associates are fully insured, bonded, and licensed. You can verify this information for yourself by checking with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. The Better Business Bureau is another source of information about our partner companies. Allow us to get your 10 Florida to Arizona auto transport quotes right now by simply filling out our form and clicking on submit or by calling direct to 1-866-446-9143 right now.
Get Started With A Free Quote
When possible, planning ahead for your auto transport can make the process simpler. We will get you ten Florida to Arizona auto shipping quotes from our network of trusted auto shipping partners. Review your quotes and contact the shippers by phone to compare the services they are offering. Choose the carrier you will hire for your vehicle shipping and then carefully review their company information and guidelines.
Have your oil, fluids, and tire pressure checked and make sure they are all at the proper levels, ensuring your vehicle is in good running condition helps the driver have a hassle-free transport which reduces delivery delays. If your vehicle will be going through cold or winter conditions make sure your antifreeze level is sufficient. If your vehicle should become disabled during the shipping process it would increase your rate. Make sure that you have and keep possession of a spare set of keys for your vehicle. This is a requirement from the Department of Transportation guidelines.
Remove all personal belongings from the vehicle. You cannot use your vehicle as a container for shipping personal belongings. Weight is a major factor in your cost and any personal belongings will not typically be covered by the shipper’s insurance. Remove any antennas that don’t automatically retract and any non-standard accessories that could be damaged, also any other items that stick out from your vehicle should be removed as a precaution to prevent any possible damage. Washing your vehicle and cleaning the interior prior to your scheduled pick-up time will make the inspection process simpler and faster; you will be carefully inspecting your vehicle with the driver at your pick-up location. If your vehicles exterior mirrors can be folded do this to protect them. Again, any items that stick out on your vehicle should be reduced if possible as a precaution against any possible damage. Disable any anti-theft or alarm devices your vehicle may have. An activated alarm could drain your vehicle's battery which could increase the time and labor for your auto shipping. Be sure to inform the shipper if there are any quirks or oddities to operate your vehicle. Your vehicle may be transferred from one position to another on the transport trailer depending upon other pickups and drop-offs and the driver needs to know if there are any oddities in operating your vehicle.
Inclement weather occasionally impacts Florida to Arizona auto transport schedules by delaying pick-up or delivery times. During hurricane season the southeastern seaboard and the Gulf states can receive heavy rainfall and winds, to include hurricanes, delays are sometimes unavoidable. Floods can also impact car shipping pick-up and delivery schedules. Check for any possible weather-related delays in Florida and Arizona.
Shipping schedules can also be impacted by other road conditions that can affect pick-up and delivery times. The western states have been seeing dramatic increases in wildfires that sometimes close highways to traffic. Road construction and other unexpected traffic problems occasionally delay scheduled pick-up and delivery times. Check for any possible traffic-related delays for Florida and Arizona. Some residential neighborhoods do not allow commercial traffic or have low tree branches that could damage vehicles on the upper deck of a car hauler, the drivers will not pick-up or deliver from an area they determine is not safe. Also, small cul-de-sacs, narrow streets, low bridges, and mountain roads occasionally impact auto transport schedules by delaying pick-up or delivery times.
- Narrow bridges
- Low hanging phone cables
- Low overpasses
- One way streets
- Weight restricted bridges
- Limited Access Avenues
- Low overpasses
- Access hours
- Dead end streets
- Low hanging tree branches
- Narrow streets
- Railroad tracks
Florida to Arizona Student Auto Shipping
Do you have a family member going off to college and departing home for the first time? Are you worried about them driving without enough sleep or covering too many miles without stopping to rest and eat? The vehicle could be delivered directly to the student’s dorm or to any convenient location of their choice rather than you worrying about their road trip to or from college. We know how much you care for their safety so why not save the worrying and get a professional carrier to pick-up and deliver their vehicle? We will get you 10 Florida to Arizona quotes for your student auto shipping, simply fill in our form and click on submit or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143 right now. See below for a list of our recent student auto transport fulfillments.
- 2016 Honda Odyssey, Hollywood, FL to Embry Riddle Aeronautical University, AZ
- 2018 Subaru Forester, St. Petersburg, FL to Southwest University of Visual Arts, AZ
- 2017 Fiat 124 Spider, Hialeah, FL to University of Advancing Technology, AZ
- 2016 Cadillac XT4, Gainesville, FL to American Indian College of the Assemblies of God, AZ
- 2011 Lexus CT, Miami, FL to Midwestern University, AZ
- 1989 Maserati 430i, Tallahassee, FL to University of Arizona, AZ
- 2006 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti, Port St. Lucie, FL to Arizona State University, AZ
- 2014 Subaru Tribeca, Coral Springs, FL to University of the Incarnate Word, AZ
- 2005 Saab 9-7X, Clearwater, FL to International Baptist College, AZ
- 2013 Fiat 500, Orlando, FL to Prescott College, AZ
Florida to Arizona Military Auto Transport
Do you need to have your POV shipped when your PCS date arrives? We know how stressful a PCS can be. We can save time and money by getting your POV car shipping quotes. Most of our trusted partners offer military discounts to members of the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard. A lot of our partners also offer POV shipping overseas. Choose us today to get 10 quotes for your POV shipping and don’t forget to inquire about a military discount. To get your 10 quotes simply fill in our form and click submit or call or us at 1-866-446-9143 today. See below for a list of our recent military auto transport POV fulfillments.
- 2019 Nissan Leaf, US Southern Command, FL to Camp Navajo ARNG, AZ
- 2019 Ford Escape, Pine Castle Bombing Range, FL to ANG Tuscan, AZ
- 2017 Mazda Mazda5, Eglin Air Force Base, Joint, FL to 422nd ANG Expeditionary Forces, AZ
- 2015 Volkswagon Golf R, Camp Blanding ARNG, FL to Fort Huachuca, AZ
- 2012 Chrysler Town and Country, NAS Jacksonville, FL to MAG-41, Yuma, AZ
- 2016 Infiniti Q60, NS Mayport, FL to Bulk Fuel CO C 6th ENG SPT, AZ
- 2019 Kia Forte, Corry Station NTTC, FL to Papago Park Military Reservation, AZ
- 2015 Jeep Patriot, Coast Guard Air Station Borinquen, FL to ANG Phoenix, AZ
- 2018 Ford Explorer, Eglin Air Force Base, Joint, FL to Luke AFB, AZ
- 2014 Chevrolet Volt, Coast Guard Air Station Miami, FL to NOSC Phoenix, AZ
- 2015 Kia Sorento, Coast Guard Air Station Savannah, FL to USCG Recruiter, Flagstaff, AZ
- 2018 Buick Regal, MacDill Air Force Base, Joint, FL to Lake Havasu Station, AZ
- 2005 GM Hummer H2, NSA Orlando, FL to Navy Reserve Center Phoenix, AZ
- 1999 Mercury Cougar, NAS Pensacola, FL to DET 1 CI/HUMINT CO A INTEL SPT BN, AZ
Snowbird Auto Shipping
Many people have been increasingly buying second properties in order to live in temperate climates year-round. Every year from about October through early December there are many people leaving the northeastern states before winter sets in, most of these snowbirds travel to Florida and other points south along the I-95 corridor. The same migration patterns have been steadily increasing throughout the US, there are now many cities such as Scottsdale AZ, Santa Fe NM, and Palm Springs CA, where large changes in population occur twice per year. Traffic has become worse each year, combined with higher fuel prices, and increased hotel rates when most of the seasonal snowbirds are traveling. For absolutely no fee or obligation we will get you 10 quotes for your snowbird auto transport needs. The simple solution for many snowbirds is to have their vehicle delivered to avoid fuel costs, overpriced hotels, and increased traffic. Simply fill in our form and click submit for your 10 quotes or call or us at 1-866-446-9143 today, our partners have routes several times a week for snowbird auto deliveries.