The Best Rates For Shipping A Car In The US
Enter your starting & ending shipping destinations below for Free Quotes
Request Free Quotes
Florida to Alaska Car Transport
Are you looking for the lowest available rate for auto transport from Florida to Alaska? With all the car delivery companies online, it can be a confusing task. You found the solution. No need to waste any more of your valuable time searching website after website. Our affiliates offer any type of service you might require which include; open or enclosed transport, door to door delivery, rush orders, and custom solutions for any car or truck delivery. We can help get you the lowest rates for delivering your car or truck. By completing the form on this page or calling 1-866-446-9143 you will receive 10 free quotes from different auto shipping companies to help you secure a low rate and a schedule that works for you. We check every partner company to ensure they are fully insured, licensed and bonded through the US Department of Transportation. We check their history to ensure they have a safe driving record and the experience to ensure your auto arrives in good condition and on time. We have partner carriers standing by in all cities of Florida including Clearwater, St. Petersburg, Fort Lauderdale, Miramar, Miami, Pembroke Pines, Jacksonville, and Coral Springs to deliver to Alaska. Below are some Florida to Alaska car deliveries recently completed by our shipping associates.
- 1998 Saab 900, St. Petersburg, FL to Juneau, AK
- 2016 Porsche Cayman, Orlando, FL to College, AK
- 2012 MINI Cooper Mini, Clearwater, FL to Bethel, AK
- 2016 Jaguar XF, Port St. Lucie, FL to Anchorage, AK
- 2018 Buick Regal, Coral Springs, FL to Palmer, AK
- 2017 Honda Fit, Fort Lauderdale, FL to Meadow Lakes, AK
- 2011 Mercedes E-Class, Tallahassee, FL to Kalifornsky, AK
- 2018 Chevrolet Bolt, Cape Coral, FL to Kodiak, AK
- 2009 Volkswagon Beetle, Miami, FL to Steele Creek, AK
- 2019 MINI Cooper Clubman, Gainesville, FL to Badger, AK
- 2017 Ford Fusion, Miramar, FL to Tanaina, AK
- 2017 Audi A6, Hollywood, FL to Knik-Fairview, AK
- 2015 Peugeot 308SW, Pembroke Pines, FL to Lakes, AK
- 2017 Hyundai Elantra Hybrid, Hialeah, FL to Sterling, AK
Florida to Alaska Car Shipping Rates
There are some decisions you will make that will help to determine the cost of your Florida to Alaska auto transport. Opting for open rather than enclosed transport can save you a lot of money. Car depots and freight terminals can be used as drop-off and pick-up locations instead of door-to-door and this can save money on your car shipping rate. Some other considerations that will determine your rate are the body type, such as sports coupe, crossover, full-size car, full-size crossover, roadster car, mid-size car, sports car, pickup truck, and lower rider, size, and weight of your vehicle. Non-standard additions to your vehicle that increase its length, width, or height may affect your rate, it is useful to know the actual dimensions of your vehicle to get accurate quotes. Following are some accessories that may change your quoted shipping rate.
- Extended side mirrors
- Side steps
- Nerf bars
- 4 wheel drive
- Grill guards
- Roof rack
- Running lights
- Trailer hitch
- Front bumper guards
If your vehicle is inoperable and you do not tell the shipper prior to the pick-up time the driver will most likely refuse to pick up your vehicle. Non-operational cars and trucks can be transported but they greatly increase the labor and time required for the driver to load and unload them which will increase your rate. Current fuel prices are a factor used in determining the rate you get. Seasonal rate changes are not something you can control unless timing is not important, summer is high season for the car shipping industry and rates are at their highest. Your method of payment might be able to save you some money on your rate, as most drivers prefer cash upon delivery, they may offer a discount for COD. Normally they will also take credit or debit cards but remember to contact your auto shipping company before the scheduled delivery date if you intend to try and pay by check.
Quick Auto Transport Rates Guide
- Vehicle Accessories - Moderate Impact
- Fuel Cost - Moderate Impact
- Door to Door - Major Impact
- Inoperable - Major Impact
- Vehicle Size - Moderate Impact
- Terminal to Terminal - Major Impact
- Multiple Vehicles - Moderate Impact
- Dropoff Location - Minor Impact
- Pick-up Location - Minor Impact
- Shipping Schedule - Moderate Impact
- Season - Moderate Impact
- Open or Enclosed - Major Impact
Why Choose Us For Your Car Transport
There are multiple reasons you should choose us first. We save you money, we save you time, and we alleviate your frustration. You should never just get a single quote for your auto shipping, we get you 10 Florida to Alaska auto shipping quotes. Our trusted associates know that they must compete for your business and offer the lowest rates possible.
All of our trusted associates are fully insured, bonded, and licensed. You can verify this information for yourself by checking with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. The Better Business Bureau is another source of information about our partner companies. Simply fill out our form and click on submit to get your 10 Florida to Alaska auto transport quotes today or call 1-866-446-9143 right now.
Get Started With A Free Quote
Planning for your auto transport in advance can help make the process trouble-free. You can save time by using us to get 10 Florida to Alaska auto shipping quotes for your vehicle delivery. It will be beneficial to contact the individual shippers and compare their services after you have reviewed your quotes. After you have chosen a shipper be sure to carefully read all of their information and guidelines.
Have your oil, fluids, and tire pressure checked and make sure they are all at the proper levels, ensuring your vehicle is in good running condition helps the driver have a hassle-free transport which reduces delivery delays. If your vehicle will be going through cold or winter conditions make sure your antifreeze level is sufficient. If your vehicle should become disabled during the shipping process it would increase your rate. Make sure that you have and keep possession of a spare set of keys for your vehicle. This is a requirement from the Department of Transportation guidelines.
Remove all personal belongings from the vehicle. You cannot use your vehicle as a container for shipping personal belongings. Weight is a major factor in your cost and any personal belongings will not typically be covered by the shipper’s insurance. Remove any antennas that don’t automatically retract and any non-standard accessories that could be damaged, also any other items that stick out from your vehicle should be removed as a precaution to prevent any possible damage. Washing your vehicle and cleaning the interior prior to your scheduled pick-up time will make the inspection process simpler and faster; you will be carefully inspecting your vehicle with the driver at your pick-up location. If your vehicles exterior mirrors can be folded do this to protect them. Again, any items that stick out on your vehicle should be reduced if possible as a precaution against any possible damage. Disable any anti-theft or alarm devices your vehicle may have. An activated alarm could drain your vehicle's battery which could increase the time and labor for your auto shipping. Be sure to inform the shipper if there are any quirks or oddities to operate your vehicle. Your vehicle may be transferred from one position to another on the transport trailer depending upon other pickups and drop-offs and the driver needs to know if there are any oddities in operating your vehicle.
Inclement weather conditions occasionally disrupt Florida to Alaska auto transport schedules, creating delivery and pick-up time delays. Throughout the hurricane season, vehicle delivery schedules are sometimes delayed by heavy rainfall, winds and flooded roads in the Gulf area and southeastern states. Winter road conditions from inclement weather such as snow, ice, and blizzards occasional affect vehicle delivery schedules. Although weather-related delays are not likely to impact your vehicle shipping, flooding may impact scheduled times. Check for any possible weather-related delays in Florida and Alaska.
Auto transport schedules can also be impacted by a few other non-weather-related road conditions. Mainly in the western states, fires occasionally disrupt vehicle shipping schedules when roads are closed. There are also other road conditions that can impact your vehicles scheduled pick-up and delivery time such as construction, detours, and excessive traffic. Check for any possible traffic-related delays for Florida and Alaska. Below are some other factors that may impact pick-up and delivery schedules.
- Limited Access Avenues
- Narrow bridges
- Narrow Cul-de-sacs
- Access hours
- Dead end streets
- One way streets
- Road construction
- Narrow streets
- Low hanging tree branches
- Low hanging phone cables
- County road
- Low overpasses
Florida to Alaska Student Auto Shipping
We understand that having a student leave home for the first time can be stressful. Do you have concerns about them driving so far in areas they aren't familiar with? We know how much you care for their safety so why not save the worrying and get a student auto carrier to pick-up and deliver their vehicle? We know how much you care for their safety so why not get a professional carrier to pick-up and deliver their vehicle? Get your 10 Florida to Alaska student car shipping quotes right now, our affiliates regularly fulfill many student auto shipping requests, simply fill in our form and click submit or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143 today. See below for a list of our recent student auto transport deliveries.
- 1998 Isuzu Trooper, Hialeah, FL to AVTEC-Alaska's Institute of Technology, AK
- 2012 Lexus RC, Port St. Lucie, FL to Alaska Pacific University, AK
- 2015 Nissan Versa, Jacksonville, FL to Alaska Christian College, AK
- 2016 Audi TT, St. Petersburg, FL to University of Alaska Southeast, AK
- 2015 Kia Optima, Miami, FL to Alaska Career College, AK
- 2017 Kia Sedona, Cape Coral, FL to Alaska Bible College, AK
- 2019 Land Rover Range Rover, Miramar, FL to University of Alaska Anchorage, AK
- 2010 Dodge RAM, Hollywood, FL to University of Alaska Fairbanks, AK
Florida to Alaska Military Auto Transport
Do you need to have your POV shipped when your PCS date arrives? We know how stressful a PCS can be. We can save time and money by getting your POV car shipping quotes. Most of our trusted partners offer military discounts to members of the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard. A lot of our partners also offer POV shipping overseas. Choose us today to get 10 quotes for your POV shipping and don’t forget to inquire about a military discount. To get your 10 quotes simply fill in our form and click submit or call or us at 1-866-446-9143 today. See below for a list of our recent military auto transport POV fulfillments.
- 2012 Volvo C70, NAS Jacksonville, FL to Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson , AK
- 2005 GM Hummer H2, Pine Castle Bombing Range, FL to USARAK America's Arctic Warriors, AK
- 2015 Toyota Highlander, Patrick Air Force Base, Joint, FL to Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson, AK
- 2017 BMW i3, AS Clearwater, FL to Air Station Kodiak, AK
- 1982 Chevrolet Camaro, District 7, FL to US Naval Forces Alaska, AK
- 2017 Mercedes-Benz CLA Class, 4TH CIVIL AFFAIRS GROUP, FL to Air Station Sitka, AK
- 1999 Ford Aerostar, US Southern Command, FL to Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson, AK
- 2018 Audi A5, Eglin Air Force Base, Joint, FL to Force Headquarters Group, AK
- 2019 Ford Taurus, Tyndall Air Force Base, Joint, FL to Shemya AFB, AK
- 2019 GMC Yukon XL, Coast Guard Air Station Borinquen, FL to Fort Greely, AK
- 2019 Mazda CX-9, Eglin Air Force Base, Joint, FL to Marine Safety Unit Valdez, AK
- 2017 Mazda Mazda5, Camp Blanding ARNG, FL to MCFR Support, AK
- 2017 Chevrolet Impala, Hurlburt Field, FL to Eleventh Air Force, AK
- 2017 Buick Envision, NSA Orlando, FL to Alaska NORAD Region, AK
Snowbird Auto Shipping
Many people have been increasingly buying second properties in order to live in temperate climates year-round. Every year from about October through early December there are many people leaving the northeastern states before winter sets in, most of these snowbirds travel to Florida and other points south along the I-95 corridor. The same migration patterns have been steadily increasing throughout the US, there are now many cities such as Scottsdale AZ, Santa Fe NM, and Palm Springs CA, where large changes in population occur twice per year. Traffic has become worse each year, combined with higher fuel prices, and increased hotel rates when most of the seasonal snowbirds are traveling. For absolutely no fee or obligation we will get you 10 quotes for your snowbird auto transport needs. The simple solution for many snowbirds is to have their vehicle delivered to avoid fuel costs, overpriced hotels, and increased traffic. Simply fill in our form and click submit for your 10 quotes or call or us at 1-866-446-9143 today, our partners have routes several times a week for snowbird auto deliveries.