The Best Rates For Shipping A Car In The US
Enter your starting & ending shipping destinations below for Free Quotes
Request Free Quotes
Delaware to Texas Car Shipping
Are you trying to decide which auto transport company you should trust with your Delaware to Texas car or truck delivery? Are you looking for the best rates you can find? You won’t need to look further. You have found the right website. We have the solution your seeking. No matter what your situation we are associated with carriers that can accommodate any type of service you need. Open or enclosed transports, expedited deliveries, door to door pickup and delivery, and custom solutions. We can help you secure the highest level of service at the lowest possible rates in the industry. The only thing you need to do is fill out our form or call 1-866-446-9143 and you will receive 10 quotes from our trusted auto shippers right now. We know you can trust our partner carriers because we check that they are all fully insured, licensed and bonded through the US Department of Transportation and we also review their safety records. Your vehicle will be safe hands when you choose one of our associated car transport carriers. Let us help you get the best rate and the schedule you prefer today. We have partner carriers standing by in all cities of Delaware including Milford, Seaford, Brookside, Pike Creek, Claymont, Smyrna, Newark, and Wilmington to deliver to Texas. Following are some of the car and truck deliveries recently fulfilled by our partner carriers.
- 2017 Fiat 124 Spider, Middletown, DE to Lubbock, TX
- 2019 Dodge Charger, Hockessin, DE to Irving, TX
- 2005 Ford F-250, Seaford, DE to Laredo, TX
- 2017 Honda Civic Tourer, Claymont, DE to Dallas, TX
- 2019 Ford Escape, Pike Creek Valley, DE to Brownsville, TX
- 2014 Subaru Legacy, Pike Creek, DE to Grand Prairie, TX
- 2018 GMC Sierra 1500, Wilmington Manor, DE to Fort Worth, TX
- 2014 Subaru Tribeca, Newark, DE to McKinney, TX
- 2012 Volvo S60, Glasgow, DE to Plano, TX
- 1990 BMW 3-Series, M3, Wilmington, DE to Arlington, TX
- 2015 Kia Forte Koup, Milford, DE to Austin, TX
- 1987 Lamborghini Jalpa, Bear, DE to San Antonio, TX
- 1982 Chevrolet Camaro, Smyrna, DE to Amarillo, TX
- 1987 Mercury Zephyr, Georgetown, DE to Corpus Christi, TX
Delaware to Texas Auto Transport Rates
Choices you make can significantly change the rate you will pay for your Delaware to Texas auto transport. You can save a lot by choosing open transport rather than enclosed. Freight terminal or car depots can save time and money compared to door-to-door pick-up and delivery. The size, weight, and body types such as a full-size car, hatchback, sports car, sub-compact car, sedan, crossover, sports coupe, off-road vehicle, and mid-size car, of your car or truck will also impact your cost. Non-standard items on your vehicle that increase the length, width, or height can also affect your rate, calculating the dimensions of your vehicle can be helpful to keep your quotes accurate. See below for a list of accessories. See below for a list of some accessories that may impact your rate.
- Running boards
- 4 wheel drive
- Rear bumper guards
- Grill guards
- Front bumper guards
- Lift kits
- Side steps
- Extended side mirrors
- Roof rack
If your vehicle is inoperable and you do not inform the shipper prior to the pick-up time the driver will likely refuse to take your vehicle. Non-operational vehicles can still be shipped on open car haulers, but the time and labor required for the driver to load and unload them can significantly affect your rate. The current fuel price will be an important factor in calculating your rate. There are also seasonal rate changes in the car shipping business. The highest demand for vehicle shipping is in the summer, this results in the highest rates being in July and August each year. If you intend to pay by check, make sure that this will be acceptable before your vehicle is delivered. Most drivers favor cash payments and you may be able to get a discount for paying COD, however, most companies also accept debit and credit card payments upon delivery.
Quick Auto Transport Rates Guide
- Shipping Schedule - Moderate Impact
- Inoperable - Major Impact
- Dropoff Location - Minor Impact
- Door to Door - Major Impact
- Vehicle Accessories - Moderate Impact
- Open or Enclosed - Major Impact
- Season - Moderate Impact
- Vehicle Size - Moderate Impact
- Pick-up Location - Minor Impact
- Terminal to Terminal - Major Impact
- Fuel Cost - Moderate Impact
- Multiple Vehicles - Moderate Impact
Why Choose Us For Your Car Transport
With so many carriers online, why choose us? There is no reason for auto shipping to be an overwhelming process, we get you low rates from our trusted partners and they provide straight forward, hassle-free solutions every time. We save you money by getting 10 Delaware to Texas auto shipping quotes from our trusted list of carriers. We have a large group of trusted partners that will be competing for your business.
All of our trusted associates are fully insured, bonded, and licensed. You can verify this information for yourself by checking with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. The Better Business Bureau is another source of information about our partner companies. Allow us to get your 10 Delaware to Texas auto transport quotes right now by simply filling out our form and clicking on submit or by calling direct to 1-866-446-9143 right now.
Get Started With A Free Quote
Planning for your auto transport in advance can help make the process trouble-free. You can save time by using us to get 10 Delaware to Texas auto shipping quotes for your vehicle delivery. It will be beneficial to contact the individual shippers and compare their services after you have reviewed your quotes. After you have chosen a shipper be sure to carefully read all of their information and guidelines.
It is important for you to remove any personal items from your inside your car or truck as shipping companies will not be responsible for safeguarding them nor will they carry insurance for anything other than the vehicles they are transporting. To prevent any possible damage, as a precaution you should remove any non-standard items and also any non-retractable antennas that could possibly be damaged when your vehicle is being loaded and unloaded from the car hauler trailer. Your vehicle will be thoroughly inspected by you and the driver at the pick-up and delivery locations, you can make this process easier by having washed your car or truck and cleaned the interior. Exterior mirrors, when possible, should be folded in and also verify that you haven’t missed any other items that stick out from your car or truck. Assist your delivery driver by having any anti-theft or alarm systems disabled because if they become active your battery could be drained and create more time and work for the driver transporting your vehicle. Do not forget to inform the driver if your vehicle has any oddities or tricks that aren’t standard to start and or drive your car or truck because it is possible that your vehicle will need to be reloaded to different positions on the car hauler trailer to accommodate the other vehicles.
You should remove any personal possessions from your vehicle because shipping companies do not provide security or insurance for anything other than your car or truck they are transporting. You should remove any antennas that do not retract and also any other non-standard accessories that protrude from your vehicle as a precaution against any possible damage during the loading and or unloading of your car or truck. Having a clean and washed vehicle, both the interior and exterior can help save you some time and make for a faster inspection process with the driver at your pick-up address. If your exteriors mirrors can be folded in you should do this and also recheck that you have removed any non-standard items that stick out as an extra precaution. For the benefit of your shipping driver you should disable all theft systems and alarms on your car or truck, an activated alarm could kill your vehicle's battery making the driver's job more difficult and labor intensive. It is possible that your vehicle will need to be loaded and unloaded more than once depending upon the destinations and pick-ups of other vehicles on the same car hauler trailers as yours, thus it is very important that you convey any tricks or oddities outside of normal operation to the pick-up driver if you hadn’t previously disclosed them.
Inclement weather occasionally impacts Delaware to Texas auto transport schedules by delaying pick-up or delivery times. During hurricane season the southeastern seaboard and the Gulf states can receive heavy rainfall and winds, to include hurricanes, delays are sometimes unavoidable. Floods can also impact car shipping pick-up and delivery schedules. Check for any possible weather-related delays in Delaware and Texas.
Auto transport schedules can also be impacted by a few other non-weather-related road conditions. Mainly in the western states, fires occasionally disrupt vehicle shipping schedules when roads are closed. There are also other road conditions that can impact your vehicles scheduled pick-up and delivery time such as construction, detours, and excessive traffic. Check for any possible traffic-related delays for Delaware and Texas. Below are some other factors that may impact pick-up and delivery schedules.
- Narrow Cul-de-sacs
- County road
- Narrow bridges
- Access hours
- Railroad tracks
- Dead end streets
- Low overpasses
- Extreme grades
- Low hanging tree branches
- Limited Access Avenues
- Road construction
- Weight restricted bridges
Delaware to Texas Student Auto Shipping
Do you have a family member leaving home for the first time for college? Are you worried about the many long stretches of road and traffic near large cities they will be traveling through? Rather than worrying about your son or daughters limited over the road driving skills you could have their auto delivered by a professional driver. Their vehicle can be delivered directly to the student’s dorm or too any convenient location of their choice rather than you having to worry about their road trip to or from college. To receive 10 Delaware to Texas accurate quotes for your student’s auto shipping simply complete and submit the form on this page or call us at 1-866-446-9143 today. Following are some of our recent student auto transport deliveries.
- 2014 Honda Pilot, Bear, DE to University of Houston, TX
- 2017 Jaguar XJ, Middletown, DE to The University of Texas, TX
- 2018 Hyundai Veloster, Hockessin, DE to Midwestern State University, TX
- 2017 Tesla Model S, Wilmington, DE to Stephen F. Austin State University, TX
- 1991 Ferrari Testarossa, Brookside, DE to Texas State University, TX
- 2018 Ford GT, Seaford, DE to Texas Tech University, TX
- 1957 Chevrolet Corvette, Georgetown, DE to The University of Texas System, TX
- 2016 Jaguar XF, Pike Creek Valley, DE to Texas Woman's University, TX
- 2018 Subaru Impreza, Smyrna, DE to Texas Southern University, TX
- 2011 Mercury Milan, Claymont, DE to University of North Texas, TX
Delaware to Texas Military Auto Transport
We thank you for your service, do you have a PCS coming up soon? We empathize with the demands upon you and your family and understand that a PCS can be stressful. Allow us to help by saving you money for your POV shipping. Many of our partner carriers offer discounts to members of the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard. A lot of our affiliates also offer overseas POV shipping. Allow us to get you 10 free quotes and don’t forget to inquire about your military discount that most of our associates offer. Enter your information on our form and click on the submit button or call us at 1-866-446-9143 right now. See below for a list of our recent military auto transport deliveries.
- 2017 Ford Fusion, Dover AFB, DE to Martindale Army Airfield, TX
- 2017 BMW 6-Series, M6, Indian River Inlet Station, DE to Laughlin AFB, TX
- 2015 Mercedes M-Class, Delaware ANG, DE to Sheppard AFB, TX
- 1997 Volvo 850, Rehoboth Beach, DE to Coast Guard Air Station Corpus Christi, TX
- 2014 Chevrolet Volt, 166th Airlift Wing, DE to Dyess AFB, TX
- 2016 Cadillac XT4, Joint Forces Headquarters ANG, DE to Fort Sam Houston Joint Base, TX
- 2015 Hyundai Genesis, 142nd Fighter Squadron, DE to RCKT BTRY D, EL PASO, TX
- 2019 Aston Martin DB11, 198th Signal Battalion Reserves, DE to Coast Guard Air Station Houston, TX
- 2015 Kia Cadenza, 261st Theater Tactical Signal Brigade Reserves, DE to USCG Port Aranus Station, TX
- 1998 Ferrari F50, Navy Recruiting, Newport, DE to Fort Bliss, TX
- 2016 Audi A6, Fifth District Sector Delaware Bay, DE to Corpus Christi Army Depot, TX
- 2011 BMW 335d, Bethany Beach Training Site, DE to DET 1 MAINT CO, ABILENE, TX
- 2011 Ford Ranger, Navy Recruiting, Wilmington, DE to Camp Wolters ARNG, TX
- 2017 Audi A6, Navy Recruiting, Dover, DE to Camp Stanley, TX
Snowbird Auto Transport
The purchase of second homes and vacation properties so that people can enjoy a year-round temperate climate has been steadily rising. Prior to the ice and snow returns to the northeastern US each year the I-95 corridor sees a large increase in traffic as snowbirds leave the northeast from October until early December, heading to Florida properties and other southern US destinations. Snowbird migrations have also increased immensely in the western states as well, there are now many cities such as Scottsdale AZ, Santa Fe NM, and Palm Springs CA, where large changes in population occur twice per year. Each year the traffic from snowbird migration is heavier, the hotels keep raising rates, and gas gets costlier as the snowbird population keeps expanding. Get your 10 snowbird auto shipping quotes from us, we don’t charge you anything and you won’t be obligated to us in any way. A lot have snowbirds have discovered the solution, they have their vehicles delivered instead of dealing with the increased traffic, overpriced hotels, roadside diners, and gas prices, Get your 10 quotes now by filling in our form and clicking submit or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143, Our associated snowbird auto transport partners have routes, multiple times per week, from anywhere in the US you need a vehicle picked-up and delivered to.