The Best Rates For Shipping A Car In The US
Enter your starting & ending shipping destinations below for Free Quotes
Request Free Quotes
Delaware to Pennsylvania Auto Shipping
Are you looking for the lowest available rate for auto transport from Delaware to Pennsylvania? With all the car delivery companies online, it can be a confusing task. You found the solution. No need to waste any more of your valuable time searching website after website. Our affiliates offer any type of service you might require which include; open or enclosed transport, door to door delivery, rush orders, and custom solutions for any car or truck delivery. We can help get you the lowest rates for delivering your car or truck. By completing the form on this page or calling 1-866-446-9143 you will receive 10 free quotes from different auto shipping companies to help you secure a low rate and a schedule that works for you. We check every partner company to ensure they are fully insured, licensed and bonded through the US Department of Transportation. We check their history to ensure they have a safe driving record and the experience to ensure your auto arrives in good condition and on time. We have partner carriers standing by in all cities of Delaware including Dover, Glasgow, Seaford, Middletown, Wilmington, Brookside, Newark, and North Star to deliver to Pennsylvania. Below are some Delaware to Pennsylvania car deliveries recently completed by our shipping associates.
- 2011 Ford Taurus, Pike Creek Valley, DE to Erie, PA
- 2016 Ford F-150, Wilmington Manor, DE to Reading city, PA
- 1997 Volvo 850, Dover, DE to Lower Merion, PA
- 2017 Suburu Ascent, Wilmington, DE to Lancaster city, PA
- 2007 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti, North Star, DE to Philadelphia, PA
- 2005 Pontiac Aztec, Smyrna, DE to Harrisburg, PA
- 2009 Lexus GS, Claymont, DE to Scranton, PA
- 2019 Toyota Prius v, Georgetown, DE to Abington, PA
- 2013 Volvo C70, Pike Creek, DE to Pittsburgh, PA
- 2019 GMC Yukon XL, Brookside, DE to Upper Darby, PA
- 2017 Toyota Tundra, Bear, DE to Haverford, PA
- 2018 Chevrolet Cruze, Glasgow, DE to Allentown, PA
- 2019 Dodge Charger, Milford, DE to Bethlehem city, PA
- 2017 Infiniti Q70, Seaford, DE to Bristol Township, PA
Delaware to Pennsylvania Car Transport Rates
Your personal choices and preferences can have a significant impact on the rates you will pay for your Delaware to Pennsylvania auto transport. The least expensive and most common type of shipping is by open transport. Another way to save money on your vehicle shipping is to forego door-to-door delivery and opt to use freight terminals for your drop-off and pick-up locations. Weight is essential in determining your rate, also the body type such as roadster car, crossover, hatchback, full-size crossover, convertible, mid-size crossover, off-road vehicle, minivan, and compact car, and size of your vehicle are important factors. Shown below are some accessories that may impact your shipping cost.
- Rear bumper guards
- Side steps
- Extended side mirrors
- Running lights
- Nerf bars
- Oversized tires
- Lift kits
- Grill guards
- Camper trailers
If your vehicle is inoperable and you do not inform the shipper prior to the pick-up time the driver will likely refuse to take your vehicle. Non-operational vehicles can still be shipped on open car haulers, but the time and labor required for the driver to load and unload them can significantly affect your rate. The current fuel price will be an important factor in calculating your rate. There are also seasonal rate changes in the car shipping business. The highest demand for vehicle shipping is in the summer, this results in the highest rates being in July and August each year. If you intend to pay by check, make sure that this will be acceptable before your vehicle is delivered. Most drivers favor cash payments and you may be able to get a discount for paying COD, however, most companies also accept debit and credit card payments upon delivery.
Quick Auto Transport Rates Guide
- Vehicle Accessories - Moderate Impact
- Dropoff Location - Minor Impact
- Door to Door - Major Impact
- Pick-up Location - Minor Impact
- Multiple Vehicles - Moderate Impact
- Inoperable - Major Impact
- Season - Moderate Impact
- Terminal to Terminal - Major Impact
- Shipping Schedule - Moderate Impact
- Vehicle Size - Moderate Impact
- Open or Enclosed - Major Impact
- Fuel Cost - Moderate Impact
Why Choose Us For Your Car Transport
The many reasons you should choose us are simple. We save you money, we save you time, and we alleviate your frustration. We provide everyone 10 Delaware to Pennsylvania auto shipping quotes for their auto delivery. We have a large group of trusted partners that will be competing for your business.
Our trusted partners are all fully licensed, bonded, and insured. You can verify this information for yourself by checking with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. The Better Business Bureau is another source of information about our partner companies. Receive your ten Delaware to Pennsylvania auto transport quotes by simply filling in our form and submitting or call us at 1-866-446-9143 today.
Get Started With A Free Quote
When possible, planning ahead for your auto transport can make the process simpler. We will get you ten Delaware to Pennsylvania auto shipping quotes from our network of trusted auto shipping partners. Review your quotes and contact the shippers by phone to compare the services they are offering. Choose the carrier you will hire for your vehicle shipping and then carefully review their company information and guidelines.
It is important for you to remove any personal items from your inside your car or truck as shipping companies will not be responsible for safeguarding them nor will they carry insurance for anything other than the vehicles they are transporting. To prevent any possible damage, as a precaution you should remove any non-standard items and also any non-retractable antennas that could possibly be damaged when your vehicle is being loaded and unloaded from the car hauler trailer. Your vehicle will be thoroughly inspected by you and the driver at the pick-up and delivery locations, you can make this process easier by having washed your car or truck and cleaned the interior. Exterior mirrors, when possible, should be folded in and also verify that you haven’t missed any other items that stick out from your car or truck. Assist your delivery driver by having any anti-theft or alarm systems disabled because if they become active your battery could be drained and create more time and work for the driver transporting your vehicle. Do not forget to inform the driver if your vehicle has any oddities or tricks that aren’t standard to start and or drive your car or truck because it is possible that your vehicle will need to be reloaded to different positions on the car hauler trailer to accommodate the other vehicles.
You should remove any personal possessions from your vehicle because shipping companies do not provide security or insurance for anything other than your car or truck they are transporting. You should remove any antennas that do not retract and also any other non-standard accessories that protrude from your vehicle as a precaution against any possible damage during the loading and or unloading of your car or truck. Having a clean and washed vehicle, both the interior and exterior can help save you some time and make for a faster inspection process with the driver at your pick-up address. If your exteriors mirrors can be folded in you should do this and also recheck that you have removed any non-standard items that stick out as an extra precaution. For the benefit of your shipping driver you should disable all theft systems and alarms on your car or truck, an activated alarm could kill your vehicle's battery making the driver's job more difficult and labor intensive. It is possible that your vehicle will need to be loaded and unloaded more than once depending upon the destinations and pick-ups of other vehicles on the same car hauler trailers as yours, thus it is very important that you convey any tricks or oddities outside of normal operation to the pick-up driver if you hadn’t previously disclosed them.
Delaware to Pennsylvania auto transport schedules can be affected by inclement weather that can delay pick-up and or delivery times. The Gulf coast and southeastern areas of the US are sometimes impacted by heavy rainfall and even hurricanes, which can cause vehicle shipping delays. Snow, ice, and blizzards can impact pick-up and delivery schedules throughout the winter months. Other weather-related delays are possible from events such as flooding. Check for any possible weather-related delays in Delaware and Pennsylvania.
Auto transport shipping schedules are sometimes affected by other types of road delays. The increased numbers of wildfires mainly on the western side of the US can also impact your vehicles pick-up and delivery time. Detours, road construction, and heavy traffic also can affect your scheduled pickup or delivery times. Check for any possible traffic-related delays for Delaware and Pennsylvania. If your pick up or delivery address is in a neighborhood with low hanging tree branches the carrier driver will not risk damaging the vehicles on the trailers upper deck and other arrangements such as meeting in an open parking area would be necessary. Some other road-related conditions that can impact auto shipping schedules include the items listed below.
- Limited Access Avenues
- Dead end streets
- Road construction
- Low overpasses
- Low hanging tree branches
- One way streets
- County road
- Low overpasses
- Narrow bridges
- Narrow Cul-de-sacs
- Railroad tracks
- Low hanging phone cables
Delaware to Pennsylvania Student Auto Shipping
Do you have a family member leaving home for the first time for college? Are you worried about the many long stretches of road and traffic near large cities they will be travelling through? Rather than worrying about your son or daughters limited over the road driving skills you could have their auto delivered by a professional driver. Their vehicle can be delivered directly to the student’s dorm or too any convenient location of their choice rather than you having to worry about their road trip to or from college. To receive 10 Delaware to Pennsylvania accurate quotes for your student’s auto shipping simply complete and submit the form on this page or call us at 1-866-446-9143 today. Following are some of our recent student auto transport deliveries.
- 2016 Buick LaCross, Bear, DE to University of Pennsylvania, PA
- 2018 Ford Taurus, Smyrna, DE to Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania, PA
- 2016 Alfa Romeo Giulia, Pike Creek Valley, DE to Clarion University of Pennsylvania, PA
- 2017 Hyundai Elantra Hybrid, Wilmington Manor, DE to University of Pittsburgh, PA
- 2013 Ford F-Series, Glasgow, DE to Pennsylvania State University, PA
- 2011 Mitsubishi Endeavor, Newark, DE to Indiana University of Pennsylvania, PA
- 2010 Pontiac G6, Milford, DE to Temple University, PA
- 2015 Kia Sorento, Middletown, DE to Lock Haven University of Pennsylvania, PA
- 2016 Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid, Pike Creek, DE to California University of Pennsylvania, PA
- 2019 RAM 3500, Dover, DE to East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania, PA
Delaware to Pennsylvania Military Auto Transport
We thank you for your service, do you have a PCS coming up soon? We empathize with the demands upon you and your family and understand that a PCS can be stressful. Allow us to help by saving you money for your POV shipping. Many of our partner carriers offer discounts to members of the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard. A lot of our affiliates also offer overseas POV shipping. Allow us to get you 10 free quotes and don’t forget to inquire about your military discount that most of our associates offer. Enter your information on our form and click on the submit button or call us at 1-866-446-9143 right now. See below for a list of our recent military auto transport deliveries.
- 2011 Ford Taurus, Dover AFB, DE to ARTY BTRY 1 3RD BN 14TH MAR REGT, ALLENTOWN, PA
- 2018 Hyundai Veloster, 261st Theater Tactical Signal Brigade Reserves, DE to Naval Support Activity Mechanicsburg, PA
- 2013 Lincoln MKZ, Navy Recruiting, Wilmington, DE to Harrisburg Military Post ARNG, PA
- 2015 Toyota Prius, 142nd Fighter Squadron, DE to Naval Support Activity Philadelphia, PA
- 2017 GMC Sierra, Delaware Coast Guard, DE to Fort Indiantown Gap ARNG, PA
- 2004 Volkswagon Golf, Joint Forces Headquarters ANG, DE to Carlisle Barracks, PA
- 2006 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti, Bethany Beach Training Site, DE to 1ST & 2ND PLAT TRK CO 25TH MAR REGT, EBENSBURG, PA
- 2017 Volkswagen Touareg, 198th Signal Battalion Reserves, DE to HQ BTRY 3RD BN 14TH MAR REGT, BRISTOL, PA
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler, 166th Airlift Wing, DE to New Cumberland Army Depot, PA
- 2019 Nissan Titan, Naval Reserve, New Castle, DE to Pittsburg IAP Air Reserve Station, PA
- 2019 Nissan Leaf, Fifth District Sector Delaware Bay, DE to Horsham ANG Base, PA
- 2017 Lexus ES Hybrid, Indian River Inlet Station, DE to ANG Base Dauphin, PA
- 2016 Audi A3, Delaware ANG, DE to Tobyhanna Army Depot, PA
- 1980 Porsche 928, BULK FUEL CO B 6TH ENG SPT BN, WILMINGTON, DE to JRB Willow Grove Base, PA
Snowbird Auto Transport
The purchase of second homes and vacation properties so that people can enjoy a year-round temperate climate has been steadily rising. Prior to the ice and snow returns to the northeastern US each year the I-95 corridor sees a large increase in traffic as snowbirds leave the northeast from October until early December, heading to Florida properties and other southern US destinations. Snowbird migrations have also increased immensely in the western states as well, there are now many cities such as Scottsdale AZ, Santa Fe NM, and Palm Springs CA, where large changes in population occur twice per year. Each year the traffic from snowbird migration is heavier, the hotels keep raising rates, and gas gets costlier as the snowbird population keeps expanding. Get your 10 snowbird auto shipping quotes from us, we don’t charge you anything and you won’t be obligated to us in any way. A lot have snowbirds have discovered the solution, they have their vehicles delivered instead of dealing with the increased traffic, overpriced hotels, roadside diners, and gas prices, Get your 10 quotes now by filling in our form and clicking submit or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143, Our associated snowbird auto transport partners have routes, multiple times per week, from anywhere in the US you need a vehicle picked-up and delivered to.