The Best Rates For Shipping A Car In The US
Enter your starting & ending shipping destinations below for Free Quotes
Request Free Quotes
Delaware to Ohio Auto Transport
Are you looking for the lowest auto transport rate to ship your car from Delaware to Ohio? With all the car shipping companies online, it can be a confusing task. We have the solution you need right here. Save yourself the confusion of searching more sites. Whatever preferences you have, our affiliate carriers can accommodate whichever type of service you require to include: door to door delivery, open or enclosed transport, rush orders, and custom solutions to meet your specific needs. We are dedicated to helping you secure the best service at the lowest possible rates for your vehicle delivery. Simply fill in our form and click submit or call 1-866-446-9143 today for your 10 quotes from our experienced partners. We can help get you the best rate. We check and verify the credentials of all our affiliated carriers. They are all fully insured, licensed and bonded as is required by the US Department of Transportation. We also check the safety records of our associates, so you know that you can trust them to safely deliver your vehicle in good condition and on time. At this moment our associates have many car haulers in Delaware including Georgetown, Pike Creek, Newark, Hockessin, Smyrna, Brookside, Wilmington, and Dover to deliver to Ohio. Look below to see some recent examples of our partnered carriers fulfillments.
- 2019 Nissan Altima, Dover, DE to Kettering, OH
- 2012 Volvo C70, Milford, DE to Akron, OH
- 2017 Buick Envision, Brookside, DE to Cleveland, OH
- 2016 Acura TLX, Claymont, DE to Cincinnati, OH
- 2011 Mitsubishi Endeavor, Wilmington, DE to Middletown, OH
- 2016 Audi A6, Pike Creek, DE to Lakewood, OH
- 2016 Volkswagen Jetta, Pike Creek Valley, DE to Hamilton, OH
- 2016 Chevrolet Suburban, Middletown, DE to Canton, OH
- 2015 Peugeot 108, Newark, DE to Columbus, OH
- 2014 Jaguar XK, Wilmington Manor, DE to Youngstown, OH
- 2013 MINI Roadster, North Star, DE to Dayton, OH
- 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage, Georgetown, DE to Lorain, OH
- 2018 Chevrolet Cruze, Hockessin, DE to Toledo, OH
- 2017 Audi A6, Smyrna, DE to Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Delaware to Ohio Auto Shipping Rates
Your personal preferences can greatly reduce or add to the cost of your Delaware to Ohio auto transport rates. Enclosed auto shipping fees are much higher than open transport. You can save time and money by utilizing freight terminals or car depots as opposed to door-to-door pick-up and delivery. Many factors are considered when calculating your rate; the body type, such as a mid-size car, convertible, lower rider, pickup truck, sedan, king cab pickup, sports car, hatchback, and crossover, the size, and weight, of the vehicle you are shipping. Consider any non-standard items on your vehicle that increase the length, width, or height, modifications that increase the size over a standard model may affect your rate, knowing the actual dimensions of your vehicle can help keep your quotes accurate. As listed below are some accessories that could affect your shipping rate.
- Oversized antennas
- Running lights
- Oversized tires
- Side steps
- Trailer hitch
- Rear bumper guards
- Camper trailers
- Front bumper guards
- Grill guards
If your vehicle is inoperable and you do not inform the shipper prior to the pick-up time the driver will likely refuse to take your vehicle. Non-operational vehicles can still be shipped on open car haulers, but the time and labor required for the driver to load and unload them can significantly affect your rate. The current fuel price will be an important factor in calculating your rate. There are also seasonal rate changes in the car shipping business. The highest demand for vehicle shipping is in the summer, this results in the highest rates being in July and August each year. If you intend to pay by check, make sure that this will be acceptable before your vehicle is delivered. Most drivers favor cash payments and you may be able to get a discount for paying COD, however, most companies also accept debit and credit card payments upon delivery.
Quick Auto Transport Rates Guide
- Fuel Cost - Moderate Impact
- Season - Moderate Impact
- Door to Door - Major Impact
- Inoperable - Major Impact
- Vehicle Size - Moderate Impact
- Open or Enclosed - Major Impact
- Dropoff Location - Minor Impact
- Terminal to Terminal - Major Impact
- Multiple Vehicles - Moderate Impact
- Shipping Schedule - Moderate Impact
- Vehicle Accessories - Moderate Impact
- Pick-up Location - Minor Impact
Why Choose Us For Your Car Transport
With so many carriers online, why choose us? There is no reason for auto shipping to be an overwhelming process, we get you low rates from our trusted partners and they provide straight forward, hassle-free solutions every time. We save you money by getting 10 Delaware to Ohio auto shipping quotes from our trusted list of carriers. We have a large group of trusted partners that will be competing for your business.
We check and verify that each of our trusted partners that provide your quotes are fully licensed, bonded, and insured. You can verify this information for yourself by checking with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. The Better Business Bureau is another source of information about our partner companies. Get your 10 Delaware to Ohio auto transport quotes right now by simply filling out and submitting our form or by calling us at 1-866-446-9143.
Get Started With A Free Quote
If possible, it is a good idea to take some time to plan for your auto transport. Save time by having us get you 10 Delaware to Ohio auto shipping quotes from our associated partner companies. Next, you should review your quotes and then contact the shippers by phone to compare the services they are offering. After picking the carrier you will use, carefully read the shippers information and guidelines.
It is important for you to remove any personal items from your inside your car or truck as shipping companies will not be responsible for safeguarding them nor will they carry insurance for anything other than the vehicles they are transporting. To prevent any possible damage, as a precaution you should remove any non-standard items and also any non-retractable antennas that could possibly be damaged when your vehicle is being loaded and unloaded from the car hauler trailer. Your vehicle will be thoroughly inspected by you and the driver at the pick-up and delivery locations, you can make this process easier by having washed your car or truck and cleaned the interior. Exterior mirrors, when possible, should be folded in and also verify that you haven’t missed any other items that stick out from your car or truck. Assist your delivery driver by having any anti-theft or alarm systems disabled because if they become active your battery could be drained and create more time and work for the driver transporting your vehicle. Do not forget to inform the driver if your vehicle has any oddities or tricks that aren’t standard to start and or drive your car or truck because it is possible that your vehicle will need to be reloaded to different positions on the car hauler trailer to accommodate the other vehicles.
You should remove any personal possessions from your vehicle because shipping companies do not provide security or insurance for anything other than your car or truck they are transporting. You should remove any antennas that do not retract and also any other non-standard accessories that protrude from your vehicle as a precaution against any possible damage during the loading and or unloading of your car or truck. Having a clean and washed vehicle, both the interior and exterior can help save you some time and make for a faster inspection process with the driver at your pick-up address. If your exteriors mirrors can be folded in you should do this and also recheck that you have removed any non-standard items that stick out as an extra precaution. For the benefit of your shipping driver you should disable all theft systems and alarms on your car or truck, an activated alarm could kill your vehicle's battery making the driver's job more difficult and labor intensive. It is possible that your vehicle will need to be loaded and unloaded more than once depending upon the destinations and pick-ups of other vehicles on the same car hauler trailers as yours, thus it is very important that you convey any tricks or oddities outside of normal operation to the pick-up driver if you hadn’t previously disclosed them.
Inclement weather occasionally impacts Delaware to Ohio auto transport schedules by delaying pick-up or delivery times. Delivery schedules are sometimes impacted, especially during hurricane season, in the southeastern states. Another type of weather delay is from flooding, but this seldom affects pick-up and delivery schedules. Check for any possible weather-related delays in Delaware and Ohio.
Auto transport schedules can also be impacted by a few other non-weather-related road conditions. Mainly in the western states, fires occasionally disrupt vehicle shipping schedules when roads are closed. There are also other road conditions that can impact your vehicles scheduled pick-up and delivery time such as construction, detours, and excessive traffic. Check for any possible traffic-related delays for Delaware and Ohio. Below are some other factors that may impact pick-up and delivery schedules.
- Access hours
- Extreme grades
- Railroad tracks
- Narrow streets
- One way streets
- Limited Access Avenues
- Weight restricted bridges
- Road construction
- Low hanging tree branches
- Narrow bridges
- County road
- Dead end streets
Delaware to Ohio Student Auto Shipping
Are one of your children leaving home for college for the first time? Today there are many more vehicles on both state highways and the interstate system and it just isn’t as safe for your student to travel alone. Today there are many more vehicles on both state highways and the interstate system and it just isn’t as safe for your student to travel alone. Why not consider having their car shipped instead of fearing for their safety? We know how much you value your loved ones, leave the long desolate stretches of highway and gridlocked city traffic to our associates. We can get you up to ten Delaware to Ohio quotes to have your student’s car safely shipped. Simply submit the form or call 1-866-446-9143. As listed below, see some of our recently completed student auto transport deliveries.
- 2013 Lincoln MKZ, Smyrna, DE to Central State University, OH
- 2019 GMC Ridgeline, Dover, DE to Bowling Green State University, OH
- 2006 Mitsubishi Montero, Middletown, DE to Shawnee State University, OH
- 2016 Jeep Cherokee V, North Star, DE to University of Akron, OH
- 2017 BMW i3, Hockessin, DE to Cleveland State University, OH
- 2017 Ford Fusion, Glasgow, DE to Miami University, OH
- 2018 Kia K900, Georgetown, DE to Ohio State University, OH
- 2019 Nissan Altima, Wilmington Manor, DE to Kent State University, OH
- 2013 Hyundai Accent, Milford, DE to Wright State University, OH
- 2010 Pontiac G6, Claymont, DE to University of Cincinnati, OH
- 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee, Newark, DE to University of Toledo, OH
- 2019 Nissan Titan, Bear, DE to Youngstown State University, OH
Delaware to Ohio Military Auto Transport
We thank you for your service, do you have a PCS coming up soon? We empathize with the demands upon you and your family and understand that a PCS can be stressful. Allow us to help by saving you money for your POV shipping. Many of our partner carriers offer discounts to members of the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard. A lot of our affiliates also offer overseas POV shipping. Allow us to get you 10 free quotes and don’t forget to inquire about your military discount that most of our associates offer. Enter your information on our form and click on the submit button or call us at 1-866-446-9143 right now. See below for a list of our recent military auto transport deliveries.
- 2015 Volkswagon Eos, 142nd Fighter Squadron, DE to Camp Perry ARNG, OH
- 2017 Kia Cadenza, Bethany Beach Training Site, DE to USCG Station Lorain, OH
- 2011 Honda Element, Navy Recruiting, Dover, DE to USCG Station Fairport, OH
- 2002 Buick LeSabre, Joint Forces Headquarters ANG, DE to HQSVC CO 3RD BN 25TH MAR REGT, BROOK PARK, OH
- 2015 Peugeot GTi, Indian River Inlet Station, DE to US Navy Department Columbus, OH
- 2015 Honda Crosstour, Rehoboth Beach, DE to HP CO C 4TH LAW ENF BN, DAYTON, OH
- 2018 GMC Canyon, BULK FUEL CO B 6TH ENG SPT BN, WILMINGTON, DE to NOSC Youngstown Base, OH
- 2019 Ford Mustang, 166th Airlift Wing, DE to Rickenbacker ANG Base, OH
- 1991 Buick Roadmaster, 261st Theater Tactical Signal Brigade Reserves, DE to Camp Ravenna Joint Military, OH
- 2003 Lexus SC, Fifth District Sector Delaware Bay, DE to Wright-Patterson AFB, OH
- 2018 Tesla Model 3, Navy Recruiting, Newport, DE to Springfield ANG Base, OH
- 2005 Porsche Carrera, Naval Reserve, New Castle, DE to COMM CO 14TH MAR REGT, CINCINNATI, OH
- 2014 Subaru Tribeca, 198th Signal Battalion Reserves, DE to Blue Ash Air Station, OH
- 2015 Peugeot 3008 Hybrid4, Delaware Coast Guard, DE to USCG Station Marblehead, OH
Snowbird Auto Transport
The purchase of second homes and vacation properties so that people can enjoy a year-round temperate climate has been steadily rising. Prior to the ice and snow returns to the northeastern US each year the I-95 corridor sees a large increase in traffic as snowbirds leave the northeast from October until early December, heading to Florida properties and other southern US destinations. Snowbird migrations have also increased immensely in the western states as well, there are now many cities such as Scottsdale AZ, Santa Fe NM, and Palm Springs CA, where large changes in population occur twice per year. Each year the traffic from snowbird migration is heavier, the hotels keep raising rates, and gas gets costlier as the snowbird population keeps expanding. Get your 10 snowbird auto shipping quotes from us, we don’t charge you anything and you won’t be obligated to us in any way. A lot have snowbirds have discovered the solution, they have their vehicles delivered instead of dealing with the increased traffic, overpriced hotels, roadside diners, and gas prices, Get your 10 quotes now by filling in our form and clicking submit or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143, Our associated snowbird auto transport partners have routes, multiple times per week, from anywhere in the US you need a vehicle picked-up and delivered to.