The Best Rates For Shipping A Car In The US
Enter your starting & ending shipping destinations below for Free Quotes
Request Free Quotes
Delaware to California Auto Transport
Do you need a vehicle delivered from Delaware to California? Are you moving out of state or did you just purchase a car or truck that you need to be delivered? Don't waste any more of your valuable time searching website after website. We have your solution. Our partner carriers can accommodate any requests you may have such as; door to door delivery, open or enclosed transport, rush orders, and custom solutions to meet your specific needs. We can help get you the lowest rates for having your car or truck delivered. By completing the form on this page or calling 1-866-446-9143 you will receive 10 free quotes from different car shipping companies to help you secure a low rate and a shipping schedule that works for you. We check and verify the credentials of all our affiliated carriers. They are all fully insured, licensed and bonded as is required by the US Department of Transportation. We also check the safety records of our associates, so you know that you can trust them to safely deliver your vehicle in good condition and on time. Right now, our partner carriers have trucks in Delaware including Milford, North Star, Hockessin, Georgetown, Middletown, Brookside, Wilmington Manor, and Glasgow to deliver to California. Below are some of the auto transport contracts recently completed by our associates.
- 2003 Lexus SC, Milford, DE to San Jose, CA
- 2016 Acura TLX, North Star, DE to Anaheim, CA
- 2017 Kia Sedona, Newark, DE to Stockton, CA
- 2014 Chevrolet Volt, Pike Creek Valley, DE to Los Angeles, CA
- 2018 Audi A5, Seaford, DE to Bakersfield, CA
- 2019 Lincoln Navigator, Smyrna, DE to Modesto, CA
- 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage, Glasgow, DE to Riverside, CA
- 2018 Lincoln Continental, Pike Creek, DE to Chula Vista, CA
- 2010 Chrysler PT Cruiser, Dover, DE to Oakland, CA
- 2015 Land Rover Range Rover Sport, Wilmington, DE to San Francisco, CA
- 2019 GMC Yukon XL, Wilmington Manor, DE to San Bernardino, CA
- 2005 Saab 9-3, Bear, DE to San Diego, CA
- 2016 Chevrolet Impala, Hockessin, DE to Sacramento, CA
- 2016 Volkswagen Jetta, Georgetown, DE to Fresno, CA
Delaware to California Auto Transport Rates
Your personal choices and preferences can have a significant impact on the rates you will pay for your Delaware to California auto transport. The least expensive and most common type of shipping is by open transport. Another way to save money on your vehicle shipping is to forego door-to-door delivery and opt to use freight terminals for your drop-off and pick-up locations. Weight is essential in determining your rate, also the body type such as a compact car, pickup truck, hatchback, extended cab pickup, full-size pickup, full-size car, king cab pickup, sports car, and mid-size car, and size of your vehicle are important factors. Shown below are some accessories that may impact your shipping cost.
- 4 wheel drive
- Front bumper guards
- Side steps
- Camper trailers
- Grill guards
- Rear bumper guards
- Extended side mirrors
- Oversized antennas
- Lift kits
If your vehicle is inoperable and you do not tell the shipper prior to the pick-up time the driver will most likely refuse to pick up your vehicle. Non-operational cars and trucks can be transported but they greatly increase the labor and time required for the driver to load and unload them which will increase your rate. Current fuel prices are a factor used in determining the rate you get. Seasonal rate changes are not something you can control unless timing is not important, summer is high season for the car shipping industry and rates are at their highest. Your method of payment might be able to save you some money on your rate, as most drivers prefer cash upon delivery, they may offer a discount for COD. Normally they will also take credit or debit cards but remember to contact your auto shipping company before the scheduled delivery date if you intend to try and pay by check.
Quick Auto Transport Rates Guide
- Season - Moderate Impact
- Inoperable - Major Impact
- Vehicle Size - Moderate Impact
- Vehicle Accessories - Moderate Impact
- Shipping Schedule - Moderate Impact
- Open or Enclosed - Major Impact
- Fuel Cost - Moderate Impact
- Pick-up Location - Minor Impact
- Dropoff Location - Minor Impact
- Door to Door - Major Impact
- Multiple Vehicles - Moderate Impact
- Terminal to Terminal - Major Impact
Why Choose Us For Your Car Shipping
The many reasons you should choose us are simple. We save you money, we save you time, and we alleviate your frustration. We provide everyone 10 Delaware to California auto shipping quotes for their auto delivery. We have a large group of trusted partners that will be competing for your business.
Our trusted partners are all fully licensed, bonded, and insured. You can verify this information for yourself by checking with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. The Better Business Bureau is another source of information about our partner companies. Receive your ten Delaware to California auto transport quotes by simply filling in our form and submitting or call us at 1-866-446-9143 today.
Get Started With A Free Quote
If possible, it is a good idea to take some time to plan for your auto transport. Save time by having us get you 10 Delaware to California auto shipping quotes from our associated partner companies. Next, you should review your quotes and then contact the shippers by phone to compare the services they are offering. After picking the carrier you will use, carefully read the shippers information and guidelines.
By ensuring your vehicle is in good condition you are helping to prevent shipping delays. Have your oil and fluids checked and filled as needed and make sure your tires are inflated to the proper pressure level. If there are possible cold or winter conditions along your vehicles shipping route, make sure you check or have your antifreeze level checked. Vehicles that become disabled can impact schedules and also be charged higher rates. One of the Department of Transportation’s guidelines is the requirement that you keep a spare set of keys for your vehicle and keep them in your possession.
Remove all personal belongings from the vehicle. You cannot use your vehicle as a container for shipping personal belongings. Weight is a major factor in your cost and any personal belongings will not typically be covered by the shipper’s insurance. Remove any antennas that don’t automatically retract and any non-standard accessories that could be damaged, also any other items that stick out from your vehicle should be removed as a precaution to prevent any possible damage. Washing your vehicle and cleaning the interior prior to your scheduled pick-up time will make the inspection process simpler and faster; you will be carefully inspecting your vehicle with the driver at your pick-up location. If your vehicles exterior mirrors can be folded do this to protect them. Again, any items that stick out on your vehicle should be reduced if possible as a precaution against any possible damage. Disable any anti-theft or alarm devices your vehicle may have. An activated alarm could drain your vehicle's battery which could increase the time and labor for your auto shipping. Be sure to inform the shipper if there are any quirks or oddities to operate your vehicle. Your vehicle may be transferred from one position to another on the transport trailer depending upon other pickups and drop-offs and the driver needs to know if there are any oddities in operating your vehicle.
Weather sometimes impacts Delaware to California auto transport schedules, causing delayed pickup or delivery times. Hurricane season can bring heavy rainfall, winds, and flood roads in the southeastern states and along the gulf coast area, this can impact vehicle delivery schedules. During the winter season, ice, snow and blizzard conditions sometimes impact car shipping pick-up and drop off schedules. Check for any possible weather-related delays in Delaware and California.
Auto transport schedules can also be impacted by a few other non-weather-related road conditions. Mainly in the western states, fires occasionally disrupt vehicle shipping schedules when roads are closed. There are also other road conditions that can impact your vehicles scheduled pick-up and delivery time such as construction, detours, and excessive traffic. Check for any possible traffic-related delays for Delaware and California. Below are some other factors that may impact pick-up and delivery schedules.
- Dead end streets
- One way streets
- Low hanging tree branches
- Extreme grades
- Low overpasses
- Railroad tracks
- Low overpasses
- Narrow Cul-de-sacs
- Narrow bridges
- Narrow streets
- Weight restricted bridges
- Road construction
Delaware to California Student Auto Transport
Do you have a family member leaving home for the first time for college? Are you worried about the many long stretches of road and traffic near large cities they will be traveling through? Rather than worrying about your son or daughters limited over the road driving skills you could have their auto delivered by a professional driver. Their vehicle can be delivered directly to the student’s dorm or too any convenient location of their choice rather than you having to worry about their road trip to or from college. To receive 10 Delaware to California accurate quotes for your student’s auto shipping simply complete and submit the form on this page or call us at 1-866-446-9143 today. Following are some of our recent student auto transport deliveries.
- 2012 Bentley Continental GT, Brookside, DE to Chapman University, CA
- 2014 Ford Focus, North Star, DE to Loyola Marymount University, CA
- 2015 Peugeot 308SW, Seaford, DE to California Polytechnic University, CA
- 2016 Toyota Corolla, Newark, DE to San Jose State University, CA
- 1998 Isuzu Trooper, Dover, DE to Bakersfield College, CA
- 2001 Jaguar S-Type, Georgetown, DE to University of California, CA
- 2002 Buick LeSabre, Milford, DE to Ashford University, CA
- 2015 Chevrolet Sonic, Bear, DE to Sonoma State University, CA
- 2014 Kia Rio, Smyrna, DE to San Diego State University, CA
- 2017 Genesis G80, Pike Creek, DE to Pierce College, CA
- 2018 Ford GT, Pike Creek Valley, DE to Palomar College, CA
- 2013 Infiniti FX 35/50, Middletown, DE to California Institue of Technology, CA
- 2006 Mitsubishi Montero, Glasgow, DE to American River College, CA
- 2015 Kia Cadenza, Wilmington, DE to El Camino College, CA
Delaware to California Military Auto Shipping
Do you need to have your POV shipped when your PCS date arrives? We know how stressful a PCS can be. We can save time and money by getting your POV car shipping quotes. Most of our trusted partners offer military discounts to members of the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard. A lot of our partners also offer POV shipping overseas. Choose us today to get 10 quotes for your POV shipping and don’t forget to inquire about a military discount. To get your 10 quotes simply fill in our form and click submit or call or us at 1-866-446-9143 today. See below for a list of our recent military auto transport POV fulfillments.
- 2008 Bentley Azure, 198th Signal Battalion Reserves, DE to USCGS Humboldt, CA
- 2013 Toyota 4Runner, Delaware Coast Guard, DE to Fort Irwin, CA
- 2015 Jeep Renegade, Dover AFB, DE to Naval Medical Center San Diego, CA
- 2017 Dodge Viper, Rehoboth Beach, DE to Los Angeles AFB, CA
- 2013 BMW 330d, Navy Recruiting, Wilmington, DE to USCG Golden Gate, CA
- 2017 Jeep Liberty, Bethany Beach Training Site, DE to NB San Diego, CA
- 2013 Infiniti Q50, Naval Reserve, New Castle, DE to Sharpe Facility, CA
- 2017 Audi A8, Fifth District Sector Delaware Bay, DE to Naval Support Activity Monterey, CA
- 2015 Chevrolet Sonic, BULK FUEL CO B 6TH ENG SPT BN, WILMINGTON, DE to Fort Hunter Liggett, CA
- 2010 Mitsubishi Outlander, Indian River Inlet Station, DE to Stockton's Rough and Ready Island, CA
- 2016 Lamborghini Aventador, Navy Recruiting, Newport, DE to Camp San Luis Obispo ARNG, CA
- 2018 Tesla Model 3, Naval Reserve, Wilmington, DE to NWS Concord, CA
- 2016 Audi TT, Joint Forces Headquarters ANG, DE to Naval Base Point Loma, CA
- 2019 Nissan Titan, 142nd Fighter Squadron, DE to Los Alamitos Joint Forces Training Base, CA
Snowbird Auto Shipping
A lot of people have been increasingly purchasing second homes, vacation properties, and condominiums for the purpose of being able to enjoy year-round temperate weather. The I-95 corridor sees a large increase in traffic from about October until mid-December each year, much of this traffic is from snowbirds leaving the northeastern states before the snow and ice set in for winter. These snowbird relocations have not been confined to the northeastern states, there are now many cities such as Scottsdale AZ, Santa Fe NM, and Palm Springs CA, where large changes in population occur twice per year. Gridlocked interstates, gas gouging, and rising hotel rates are typical each year as more people travel from the northern to southern states every year. Our associated carriers cater to snowbird auto shipping, get your 10 free quotes from us. Car delivery has become a popular solution for many seasonal snowbirds, they have their cars or trucks delivered by a shipping company to avoid increasing traffic, the overpriced hotels, and fuel costs. Enter your information on our form and click on the submit button for your 10 or call us at 1-866-446-9143 right now, our snowbird auto transport affiliates have regular routes, several times per week, from almost anyplace you might need a car picked-up and delivered to.