The Best Rates For Shipping A Car In The US
Enter your starting & ending shipping destinations below for Free Quotes
Request Free Quotes
Connecticut to Texas Car Shipping
Do you need to have a vehicle shipped from Connecticut to Texas? Car shipping doesn’t need to be a difficult process. We have the solution you need right here. Save yourself the confusion of searching website after website. No matter what your situation we are associated with carriers that can accommodate any type of service you need. Open or enclosed transports, expedited deliveries, door to door pickup and delivery, and custom solutions. Our goal is to help you get the lowest possible rate from our trusted auto shippers. Just fill out our form and click on submit or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143 and you will receive 10 quotes from some of the best vehicle haulers in this industry. We check and verify the credentials of all our affiliated carriers. They are all fully insured, licensed and bonded as is required by the US Department of Transportation. We also check the safety records of our associates, so you know that you can trust them to safely deliver your vehicle in good condition and on time. We have partner carriers standing by in Connecticut including Waterbury, Norwalk, Milford, Hartford, Fairfield, West Hartford, Greenwich, and New Britain to deliver to Texas. Below are some of the auto transport contracts recently completed by our shipping associates.
- 2018 Infiniti QX50, Waterbury, CT to San Antonio, TX
- 1991 Ferrari Testarossa, Norwalk, CT to Grand Prairie, TX
- 2017 Dodge Viper, Fairfield, CT to Arlington, TX
- 2010 Audi A8, Meriden, CT to El Paso, TX
- 2013 Suzuki Grand Vitara, Stamford, CT to Dallas, TX
- 2006 Aston Martin V12 Vanquish, Hartford, CT to Amarillo, TX
- 1993 Infiniti J 30, Milford, CT to Garland, TX
- 2009 Hummer H2, Hamden, CT to Austin, TX
- 2009 Honda Accord, Bristol, CT to Corpus Christi, TX
- 2018 GMC Canyon, New Haven, CT to Houston, TX
- 2015 Lexus ES, New Britain, CT to Irving, TX
- 2015 BMW 5-Series Gran Turismo, West Hartford, CT to Brownsville, TX
- 2015 Cadillac XTS, Manchester, CT to Fort Worth, TX
- 2018 Ford Taurus, Danbury, CT to Laredo, TX
Connecticut to Texas Auto Transport Rates
Your personal preferences can greatly reduce or add to the cost of your Connecticut to Texas auto transport rates. Enclosed auto shipping fees are much higher than open transport. You can save time and money by utilizing freight terminals or car depots as opposed to door-to-door pick-up and delivery. Many factors are considered when calculating your rate; the body type, such as mid-size crossover, king cab pickup, sports coupe, compact car, crossover, full-size pickup, sports car, sub-compact car, and roadster car, the size, and weight, of the vehicle you are shipping. Consider any non-standard items on your vehicle that increase the length, width, or height, modifications that increase the size over a standard model may affect your rate, knowing the actual dimensions of your vehicle can help keep your quotes accurate. As listed below are some accessories that could affect your shipping rate.
- Extended side mirrors
- Front bumper guards
- Oversized tires
- Nerf bars
- Lift kits
- Running boards
- Oversized antennas
- Rear bumper guards
- Trailer hitch
If your vehicle is inoperable and you do not inform the shipper prior to the pick-up time the driver will likely refuse to take your vehicle. Non-operational vehicles can still be shipped on open car haulers, but the time and labor required for the driver to load and unload them can significantly affect your rate. The current fuel price will be an important factor in calculating your rate. There are also seasonal rate changes in the car shipping business. The highest demand for vehicle shipping is in the summer, this results in the highest rates being in July and August each year. If you intend to pay by check, make sure that this will be acceptable before your vehicle is delivered. Most drivers favor cash payments and you may be able to get a discount for paying COD, however, most companies also accept debit and credit card payments upon delivery.
Quick Auto Transport Rates Guide
- Pick-up Location - Minor Impact
- Door to Door - Major Impact
- Terminal to Terminal - Major Impact
- Inoperable - Major Impact
- Fuel Cost - Moderate Impact
- Shipping Schedule - Moderate Impact
- Season - Moderate Impact
- Dropoff Location - Minor Impact
- Vehicle Size - Moderate Impact
- Multiple Vehicles - Moderate Impact
- Open or Enclosed - Major Impact
- Vehicle Accessories - Moderate Impact
Why Choose Us For Your Auto Shipping
Why choose us? Having a vehicle shipped can be frustrating, we alleviate that frustration, we get you the best rates, and we also help save you valuable time. We get you 10 Connecticut to Texas auto shipping quotes from our network of affiliated auto shipping carriers. They know that they will be competing for your business and that we will only offer the ten lowest rates.
We check and verify that each of our trusted partners that provide your quotes are fully licensed, bonded, and insured. You can verify this information for yourself by checking with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. The Better Business Bureau is another source of information about our partner companies. Get your 10 Connecticut to Texas auto transport quotes right now by simply filling out and submitting our form or by calling us at 1-866-446-9143.
Get Started With A Free Quote
When possible, planning ahead for your auto transport can make the process simpler. We will get you ten Connecticut to Texas auto transport quotes from our network of trusted auto shipping partners. Review your quotes and contact the shippers by phone to compare the services they are offering. Choose the carrier you will hire for your vehicle shipping and then carefully review their company information and guidelines.
You can help prevent shipping delays by having your oil and fluids checked and filled to their proper levels and checking that your tire pressure is correct. Have your antifreeze level checked if there are any possible winter conditions or cold along your vehicles shipping route, vehicles that become disabled can create delays and also be charged higher rates. Ensure that you have an extra set of keys and hold on to them. There is a Department of Transportation guideline that states you are required to have spare keys in your possession during the shipping process.
You should remove any personal possessions from your vehicle because shipping companies do not provide security or insurance for anything other than your car or truck they are transporting. You should remove any antennas that do not retract and also any other non-standard accessories that protrude from your vehicle as a precaution against any possible damage during the loading and or unloading of your car or truck. Having a clean and washed vehicle, both the interior and exterior can help save you some time and make for a faster inspection process with the driver at your pick-up address. If your exteriors mirrors can be folded in you should do this and also recheck that you have removed any non-standard items that stick out as an extra precaution. For the benefit of your shipping driver you should disable all theft systems and alarms on your car or truck, an activated alarm could kill your vehicle's battery making the driver's job more difficult and labor intensive. It is possible that your vehicle will need to be loaded and unloaded more than once depending upon the destinations and pick-ups of other vehicles on the same car hauler trailers as yours, thus it is very important that you convey any tricks or oddities outside of normal operation to the pick-up driver if you hadn’t previously disclosed them.
Connecticut to Texas auto shipping schedules can be affected by inclement weather that can delay pick-up and or delivery times. The Gulf coast and southeastern areas of the US are sometimes impacted by heavy rainfall and even hurricanes, which can cause vehicle shipping delays. Snow, ice, and blizzards can impact pick-up and delivery schedules throughout the winter months. Other weather-related delays are possible from events such as flooding. Check for any possible weather-related delays in Connecticut and Texas.
Following are some other non-weather-related road conditions that can impact vehicle shipping schedules. The increasing numbers of wildfires in the western US can create traffic delays that sometimes impact auto transport schedules. Unexpected traffic problems such as detours, traffic jams, and construction can also interfere with your vehicles scheduled pick-up and delivery time. If you are concerned about your vehicle shipping pick-up or delivery time being delayed due to traffic you can use these links to help. Check for any possible traffic-related delays for Connecticut and Texas. Other conditions that may create delays are neighborhoods with low hanging tree branches that could possibly damage vehicles on the upper deck of the car hauler or residential neighborhoods that have restrictions on commercial traffic. Listed below are some other factors that can impact car shipping pick-up and delivery times.
- Railroad tracks
- One way streets
- Low hanging tree branches
- Limited Access Avenues
- Access hours
- Weight restricted bridges
- Low hanging phone cables
- Low overpasses
- Road construction
- Low overpasses
- Narrow streets
- Dead end streets
Connecticut to Texas Student Auto Transport
Do you have a family member leaving home for the first time for college? Are you worried about the many long stretches of road and traffic near large cities they will be traveling through? Rather than worrying about your son or daughters limited over the road driving skills you could have their auto delivered by a professional driver. Their vehicle can be delivered directly to the student’s dorm or too any convenient location of their choice rather than you having to worry about their road trip to or from college. To receive 10 Connecticut to Texas accurate quotes for your student’s auto shipping simply complete and submit the form on this page or call us at 1-866-446-9143 today. Following are some of our recent student auto transport deliveries.
- 2018 Chevrolet Silverado, Greenwich, CT to University of North Texas, TX
- 2014 Infiniti Q60, Meriden, CT to The University of Texas, TX
- 2016 Mercedes-Benz C Class, New Haven, CT to Stephen F. Austin State University, TX
- 2019 Lincoln Navigator, Fairfield, CT to Texas Woman's University, TX
- 2017 BMW 6-Series, M6, Norwalk, CT to Texas Tech University, TX
- 2019 Nissan Pathfinder, West Hartford, CT to The University of Texas System, TX
- 2013 Subaru Legacy, Waterbury, CT to University of Houston, TX
- 2019 Mazda CX-9, West Haven, CT to Texas Southern University, TX
- 2013 Infiniti Q50, Danbury, CT to Texas State University, TX
- 2017 Cadillac CTS, New Britain, CT to Midwestern State University, TX
Connecticut to Texas Military Auto Shipping
Do you have a PCS or ETS coming up? We understand that your PCS can be stressful for you and your family members. Let us alleviate some of the stress by saving you money on your POV shipping. Most of our affiliated partners offer a discount to members of the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard. Many of these carriers also offer overseas POV shipping. Be sure to ask about the military discount that most of our partners offer, we will get you 10 free quotes. Simply fill in our form and click submit or call or us at 1-866-446-9143 today. Below are some of our recently completed Military Auto Transport fulfillments.
- 2019 Nissan Altima, Marine Safety Lab, CT to Randolph AFB, TX
- 2019 GMC Yukon XL, MAINT SVCS CO, NEW HAVEN, CT to Camp Maxey, TX
- 2017 Dodge Viper, CO F 2ND BN 25TH MAR REGT, BUCKLEY, CT to NAS Corpus Christi, TX
- 2003 Lexus SC, CO F 2ND BN 25TH MAR REGT, BUCKLEY, CT to METC Fort Sam Houston Texas, TX
- 2013 Lincoln MKZ, Co C 1st Battalion Reserve, Plainesville, CT to Martindale Army Airfield, TX
- 2014 Subaru Tribeca, Research and Development Center, CT to Camp Stanley, TX
- 1986 Audi S4000, ANG, Windsor CT, to NAS Kingsville, TX
- 2015 Peugeot Partner Tepee, TRANS SERVICE CO, NEW HAVEN, CT to Coast Guard Air Station Corpus Christi, TX
- 2013 Nissan Xterra, Army Recruiting, Hartford CT, to Camp Wolters ARNG, TX
- 2016 Kia Sportage, NSB New London, CT to Fort Hood, TX
- 2015 Peugeot GTi, USCG Academy, CT to Corpus Christi Army Depot, TX
- 2006 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti, Naval Reserve, Plainville, CT to USCG Port Aranus Station, TX
- 1987 AMC Eagle, International Ice Patrol, CT to NASJRB Fort Worth, TX
- 2017 Audi A6, ANG, Orange CT, to Sheppard AFB, TX
Snowbird Car Shipping
The purchase of second homes and vacation properties so that people can enjoy a year-round temperate climate has been steadily rising. Prior to the ice and snow returns to the northeastern US each year the I-95 corridor sees a large increase in traffic as snowbirds leave the northeast from October until early December, heading to Florida properties and other southern US destinations. Snowbird migrations have also increased immensely in the western states as well, there are now many cities such as Scottsdale AZ, Santa Fe NM, and Palm Springs CA, where large changes in population occur twice per year. Each year the traffic from snowbird migration is heavier, the hotels keep raising rates, and gas gets costlier as the snowbird population keeps expanding. Get your 10 snowbird auto shipping quotes from us, we don’t charge you anything and you won’t be obligated to us in any way. A lot have snowbirds have discovered the solution, they have their vehicles delivered instead of dealing with the increased traffic, overpriced hotels, roadside diners, and gas prices, Get your 10 quotes now by filling in our form and clicking submit or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143, Our associated snowbird auto transport partners have routes, multiple times per week, from anywhere in the US you need a vehicle picked-up and delivered to.