The Best Rates For Shipping A Car In The US
Enter your starting & ending shipping destinations below for Free Quotes
Request Free Quotes
Connecticut to Pennsylvania Car Transport
Are you looking for the lowest available rate for auto transport from Connecticut to Pennsylvania? With all the car delivery companies online, it can be a confusing task. You found the solution. No need to waste any more of your valuable time searching website after website. Our affiliates offer any type of service you might require which include; open or enclosed transport, door to door delivery, rush orders, and custom solutions for any car or truck delivery. We can help get you the lowest rates for delivering your car or truck. By completing the form on this page or calling 1-866-446-9143 you will receive 10 free quotes from different auto shipping companies to help you secure a low rate and a schedule that works for you. We check every partner company to ensure they are fully insured, licensed and bonded through the US Department of Transportation. We check their history to ensure they have a safe driving record and the experience to ensure your auto arrives in good condition and on time. We have partner carriers standing by in all cities of Connecticut including West Haven, Manchester, West Hartford, Waterbury, Danbury, Bridgeport, Bristol, and Greenwich to deliver to Pennsylvania. Below are some Connecticut to Pennsylvania car deliveries recently completed by our shipping associates.
- 2015 Dodge Journey, Stamford, CT to Abington, PA
- 2002 Maserati Coupé, New Haven, CT to Bristol Township, PA
- 2018 Subaru Forester, Waterbury, CT to Lancaster city, PA
- 2019 Audi Q7, Meriden, CT to Scranton, PA
- 2014 Subaru Tribeca, New Britain, CT to Pittsburgh, PA
- 2019 Nissan Frontier, Fairfield, CT to Bethlehem city, PA
- 2001 Jaguar S-Type, Hamden, CT to Lower Paxton, PA
- 2018 Ford Taurus, Bridgeport, CT to Upper Darby, PA
- 2013 Toyota 4Runner, Norwalk, CT to Philadelphia, PA
- 2006 Nissan Frontier, West Hartford, CT to Millcreek Township, PA
- 2017 Suburu Ascent, Bristol, CT to Reading city, PA
- 2019 Kia Forte, Milford, CT to Haverford, PA
- 2015 Peugeot RCZ, Greenwich, CT to Erie, PA
- 2018 Ford GT, Danbury, CT to Lower Merion, PA
Connecticut to Pennsylvania Car Transport Rates
Your personal choices and preferences can have a significant impact on the rates you will pay for your Connecticut to Pennsylvania auto transport. The least expensive and most common type of shipping is by open transport. Another way to save money on your vehicle shipping is to forego door-to-door delivery and opt to use freight terminals for your drop-off and pick-up locations. Weight is essential in determining your rate, also the body type such as convertible, sports car, extended cab pickup, roadster car, pickup truck, full-size pickup, full-size crossover, full-size car, and mid-size crossover, and size of your vehicle are important factors. Shown below are some accessories that may impact your shipping cost.
- Oversized tires
- Oversized antennas
- Grill guards
- Front bumper guards
- Nerf bars
- Running boards
- 4 wheel drive
- Side steps
- Camper trailers
If your vehicle is inoperable and you do not inform the shipper prior to the pick-up time the driver will likely refuse to take your vehicle. Non-operational vehicles can still be shipped on open car haulers, but the time and labor required for the driver to load and unload them can significantly affect your rate. The current fuel price will be an important factor in calculating your rate. There are also seasonal rate changes in the car shipping business. The highest demand for vehicle shipping is in the summer, this results in the highest rates being in July and August each year. If you intend to pay by check, make sure that this will be acceptable before your vehicle is delivered. Most drivers favor cash payments and you may be able to get a discount for paying COD, however, most companies also accept debit and credit card payments upon delivery.
Quick Auto Transport Rates Guide
- Season - Moderate Impact
- Pick-up Location - Minor Impact
- Multiple Vehicles - Moderate Impact
- Inoperable - Major Impact
- Terminal to Terminal - Major Impact
- Vehicle Size - Moderate Impact
- Fuel Cost - Moderate Impact
- Door to Door - Major Impact
- Vehicle Accessories - Moderate Impact
- Open or Enclosed - Major Impact
- Dropoff Location - Minor Impact
- Shipping Schedule - Moderate Impact
Why Choose Us For Your Auto Shipping
With so many carriers online, why choose us? We can get you the best rates, we offer you hassle-free planning, and we don’t waste your time. Our 10 multiple Connecticut to Pennsylvania auto transport quotes system gets you the best rate. We have a large group of trusted partners that will be competing for your business.
All of our trusted associates are fully insured, bonded, and licensed. You can verify this information for yourself by checking with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. The Better Business Bureau is another source of information about our partner companies. Allow us to get your 10 Connecticut to Pennsylvania auto shipping quotes right now by simply filling out our form and clicking on submit or by calling direct to 1-866-446-9143 right now.
Get Started With A Free Quote
Planning ahead can make your auto transport process much easier. We can get you 10 Connecticut to Pennsylvania auto shipping quotes from our database of reliable carriers and drivers. After reviewing your quotes, it is helpful to call the shippers and compare the services being offered. After you have decided which shipping company to hire be sure to carefully read all their guidelines and information.
You can help prevent shipping delays by having your oil and fluids checked and filled to their proper levels and checking that your tire pressure is correct. Have your antifreeze level checked if there are any possible winter conditions or cold along your vehicles shipping route, vehicles that become disabled can create delays and also be charged higher rates. Ensure that you have an extra set of keys and hold on to them. There is a Department of Transportation guideline that states you are required to have spare keys in your possession during the shipping process.
You should remove any personal possessions from your vehicle because shipping companies do not provide security or insurance for anything other than your car or truck they are transporting. You should remove any antennas that do not retract and also any other non-standard accessories that protrude from your vehicle as a precaution against any possible damage during the loading and or unloading of your car or truck. Having a clean and washed vehicle, both the interior and exterior can help save you some time and make for a faster inspection process with the driver at your pick-up address. If your exteriors mirrors can be folded in you should do this and also recheck that you have removed any non-standard items that stick out as an extra precaution. For the benefit of your shipping driver you should disable all theft systems and alarms on your car or truck, an activated alarm could kill your vehicle's battery making the driver's job more difficult and labor intensive. It is possible that your vehicle will need to be loaded and unloaded more than once depending upon the destinations and pick-ups of other vehicles on the same car hauler trailers as yours, thus it is very important that you convey any tricks or oddities outside of normal operation to the pick-up driver if you hadn’t previously disclosed them.
Inclement weather conditions occasionally disrupt Connecticut to Pennsylvania auto transport schedules, creating delivery and pick-up time delays. Throughout the hurricane season, vehicle delivery schedules are sometimes delayed by heavy rainfall, winds and flooded roads in the Gulf area and southeastern states. Winter road conditions from inclement weather such as snow, ice, and blizzards occasional affect vehicle delivery schedules. Although weather-related delays are not likely to impact your vehicle shipping, flooding may impact scheduled times. Check for any possible weather-related delays in Connecticut and Pennsylvania.
Auto transport schedules can also be impacted by a few other non-weather-related road conditions. Mainly in the western states, fires occasionally disrupt vehicle shipping schedules when roads are closed. There are also other road conditions that can impact your vehicles scheduled pick-up and delivery time such as construction, detours, and excessive traffic. Check for any possible traffic-related delays for Connecticut and Pennsylvania. Below are some other factors that may impact pick-up and delivery schedules.
- Low overpasses
- Railroad tracks
- Narrow Cul-de-sacs
- Access hours
- Weight restricted bridges
- Narrow streets
- Road construction
- Limited Access Avenues
- One way streets
- Extreme grades
- Low overpasses
- Low hanging phone cables
Connecticut to Pennsylvania Student Auto Shipping
Are one of your children leaving home for college for the first time? Today there are many more vehicles on both state highways and the interstate system and it just isn’t as safe for your student to travel alone. Today there are many more vehicles on both state highways and the interstate system and it just isn’t as safe for your student to travel alone. Why not consider having their car shipped instead of fearing for their safety? We know how much you value your loved ones, leave the long desolate stretches of highway and gridlocked city traffic to our associates. We can get you up to ten Connecticut to Pennsylvania quotes to have your student’s car safely shipped. Simply submit the form or call 1-866-446-9143. As listed below, see some of our recently completed student auto transport deliveries.
- 2004 Volkswagon Golf, Manchester, CT to Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania, PA
- 2016 Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid, Hamden, CT to Lock Haven University of Pennsylvania, PA
- 2018 Tesla Model 3, Fairfield, CT to East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania, PA
- 2015 Dodge Journey, West Hartford, CT to California University of Pennsylvania, PA
- 2018 Tesla Model X, Hartford, CT to University of Pittsburgh, PA
- 2019 Lexus LC, Milford, CT to Pennsylvania State University, PA
- 2011 Ford Ranger, Bridgeport, CT to Temple University, PA
- 2014 Subaru Tribeca, Meriden, CT to University of Pennsylvania, PA
- 2017 Toyota Tundra, West Haven, CT to Clarion University of Pennsylvania, PA
- 2018 GMC Sierra 1500, New Haven, CT to Indiana University of Pennsylvania, PA
Connecticut to Pennsylvania Military Auto Transport
Do you have a PCS or ETS coming up? We understand that your PCS can be stressful for you and your family members. Let us alleviate some of the stress by saving you money on your POV shipping. Most of our affiliated partners offer a discount to members of the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard. Many of these carriers also offer overseas POV shipping. Be sure to ask about the military discount that most of our partners offer, we will get you 10 free quotes. Simply fill in our form and click submit or call or us at 1-866-446-9143 today. Below are some of our recently completed Military Auto Transport fulfillments.
- 2017 Toyota Tundra, Army Recruiting, Danbury CT, to New Cumberland Army Depot, PA
- 2019 Mazda Mazda3, Camp Niantic ARNG, CT to ARTY BTRY 1 3RD BN 14TH MAR REGT, ALLENTOWN, PA
- 2018 Kia Stinger, USCG Academy, CT to Philadelphia Bay Station (Physical location is in PA, PA
- 2015 Nissan Versa, Naval Recruiting, New Haven, CT to Coraopolis ANG Base, PA
- 2016 Ford Edge, CO F 2ND BN 25TH MAR REGT, BUCKLEY, CT to Tobyhanna Army Depot, PA
- 2019 Toyota Prius v, ANG, Orange CT, to HQ BTRY 3RD BN 14TH MAR REGT, BRISTOL, PA
- 2017 Fiat 124 Spider, Army Recruiting, Stamford CT, to Erie Station, PA
- 2005 Pontiac Aztec, TRANS SERVICE CO, NEW HAVEN, CT to Naval Inactive Ship Maintenance Facility Philadelphia, PA
- 2019 MINI Cooper Clubman, Co C 1st Battalion Reserve, Plainesville, CT to TRUCK CO 25TH MAR REGT, ERIE, PA
- 2017 Buick Envision, Research and Development Center, CT to ANG Base Dauphin, PA
- 2009 Hummer H2, Naval Reserve, Plainville, CT to Pittsburg IAP Air Reserve Station, PA
- 2017 Honda Civic Tourer, ANG, Windsor CT, to JRB Willow Grove Base, PA
- 2018 MINI Convertible, Marine Safety Lab, CT to Fort Indiantown Gap ARNG, PA
- 1988 BMW 3-Series, MAINT SVCS CO, NEW HAVEN, CT to Naval Support Activity Philadelphia, PA
Snowbird Car Shipping
The purchase of second homes and vacation properties so that people can enjoy a year-round temperate climate has been steadily rising. Prior to the ice and snow returns to the northeastern US each year the I-95 corridor sees a large increase in traffic as snowbirds leave the northeast from October until early December, heading to Florida properties and other southern US destinations. Snowbird migrations have also increased immensely in the western states as well, there are now many cities such as Scottsdale AZ, Santa Fe NM, and Palm Springs CA, where large changes in population occur twice per year. Each year the traffic from snowbird migration is heavier, the hotels keep raising rates, and gas gets costlier as the snowbird population keeps expanding. Get your 10 snowbird auto shipping quotes from us, we don’t charge you anything and you won’t be obligated to us in any way. A lot have snowbirds have discovered the solution, they have their vehicles delivered instead of dealing with the increased traffic, overpriced hotels, roadside diners, and gas prices, Get your 10 quotes now by filling in our form and clicking submit or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143, Our associated snowbird auto transport partners have routes, multiple times per week, from anywhere in the US you need a vehicle picked-up and delivered to.