The Best Rates For Shipping A Car In The US
Enter your starting & ending shipping destinations below for Free Quotes
Request Free Quotes
Connecticut to Ohio Car Shipping
Are you looking for a company to deliver your vehicle from Connecticut to Ohio? Are you looking for the best rates you can find? You won’t need to look further. You have found the right website. We have the solution your seeking. The shippers we are affiliated with can accommodate almost any type of service. Whether you prefer open or enclosed transport, door to door service, rush deliveries, or even customized solutions. We can help get you the lowest rates for your car or truck delivery. By completing the form on this page or calling 1-866-446-9143 you will receive 10 free quotes from different shipping companies to help you secure a low rate and a shipping schedule that works for you. Every partner vehicle carrier we are affiliated with is fully licensed, bonded and insured as required by the US Department of Transportation. We know this because we check each of their records. We also investigate the safety records of our partner companies so that you know your vehicle will remain in a safe condition while being transported. At this moment our associates have many car haulers in Connecticut including Manchester, Greenwich, Fairfield, Norwalk, Bristol, West Hartford, New Britain, and Milford to deliver to Ohio. Listed below are some of our partners recent auto transport fulfillments.
- 2013 Hyundai Accent, Bristol, CT to Cleveland, OH
- 2012 Dodge Nitro, Manchester, CT to Parma, OH
- 2007 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti, Greenwich, CT to Columbus, OH
- 2018 Honda Insight, Milford, CT to Canton, OH
- 2006 Aston Martin V12 Vanquish, West Haven, CT to Akron, OH
- 2018 GMC Canyon, Norwalk, CT to Middletown, OH
- 2006 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti, Hartford, CT to Cincinnati, OH
- 1969 Chevrolet Corvair, West Hartford, CT to Lorain, OH
- 2015 Honda Clarity, Bridgeport, CT to Kettering, OH
- 2016 Buick LaCross, New Britain, CT to Toledo, OH
- 2010 Audi A8, Meriden, CT to Lakewood, OH
- 2018 Nissan Sentra, Fairfield, CT to Elyria, OH
- 2017 Mercedes GLS-Class, Waterbury, CT to Youngstown, OH
- 2019 Mazda CX-9, Danbury, CT to Springfield, OH
Connecticut to Ohio Auto Transport Rates
Choices you make can significantly change the rate you will pay for your Connecticut to Ohio auto transport. You can save a lot by choosing open transport rather than enclosed. Freight terminal or car depots can save time and money compared to door-to-door pick-up and delivery. The size, weight, and body types such as full-size pickup, off-road vehicle, mid-size car, extended cab pickup, king cab pickup, sub-compact car, convertible, pickup truck, and sports car, of your car or truck will also impact your cost. Non-standard items on your vehicle that increase the length, width, or height can also affect your rate, calculating the dimensions of your vehicle can be helpful to keep your quotes accurate. See below for a list of accessories. See below for a list of some accessories that may impact your rate.
- Trailer hitch
- Running lights
- Nerf bars
- Grill guards
- Running boards
- Rear bumper guards
- Extended side mirrors
- Side steps
- Roof rack
If your vehicle is inoperable and you do not inform the shipper prior to the pick-up time the driver will likely refuse to take your vehicle. Non-operational vehicles can still be shipped on open car haulers, but the time and labor required for the driver to load and unload them can significantly affect your rate. The current fuel price will be an important factor in calculating your rate. There are also seasonal rate changes in the car shipping business. The highest demand for vehicle shipping is in the summer, this results in the highest rates being in July and August each year. If you intend to pay by check, make sure that this will be acceptable before your vehicle is delivered. Most drivers favor cash payments and you may be able to get a discount for paying COD, however, most companies also accept debit and credit card payments upon delivery.
Quick Auto Transport Rates Guide
- Multiple Vehicles - Moderate Impact
- Open or Enclosed - Major Impact
- Season - Moderate Impact
- Inoperable - Major Impact
- Door to Door - Major Impact
- Fuel Cost - Moderate Impact
- Vehicle Size - Moderate Impact
- Terminal to Terminal - Major Impact
- Dropoff Location - Minor Impact
- Shipping Schedule - Moderate Impact
- Vehicle Accessories - Moderate Impact
- Pick-up Location - Minor Impact
Why Choose Us For Your Auto Shipping
With so many carriers online, why choose us? There is no reason for auto shipping to be an overwhelming process, we get you low rates from our trusted partners and they provide straight forward, hassle-free solutions every time. We save you money by getting 10 Connecticut to Ohio auto shipping quotes from our trusted list of carriers. We have a large group of trusted partners that will be competing for your business.
We check and verify that each of our trusted partners that provide your quotes are fully licensed, bonded, and insured. You can verify this information for yourself by checking with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. The Better Business Bureau is another source of information about our partner companies. Get your 10 Connecticut to Ohio auto transport quotes right now by simply filling out and submitting our form or by calling us at 1-866-446-9143.
Get Started With A Free Quote
Planning ahead can make your auto transport process much easier. We can get you 10 Connecticut to Ohio auto shipping quotes from our database of reliable carriers and drivers. After reviewing your quotes, it is helpful to call the shippers and compare the services being offered. After you have decided which shipping company to hire be sure to carefully read all their guidelines and information.
You can help prevent shipping delays by having your oil and fluids checked and filled to their proper levels and checking that your tire pressure is correct. Have your antifreeze level checked if there are any possible winter conditions or cold along your vehicles shipping route, vehicles that become disabled can create delays and also be charged higher rates. Ensure that you have an extra set of keys and hold on to them. There is a Department of Transportation guideline that states you are required to have spare keys in your possession during the shipping process.
You should remove any personal possessions from your vehicle because shipping companies do not provide security or insurance for anything other than your car or truck they are transporting. You should remove any antennas that do not retract and also any other non-standard accessories that protrude from your vehicle as a precaution against any possible damage during the loading and or unloading of your car or truck. Having a clean and washed vehicle, both the interior and exterior can help save you some time and make for a faster inspection process with the driver at your pick-up address. If your exteriors mirrors can be folded in you should do this and also recheck that you have removed any non-standard items that stick out as an extra precaution. For the benefit of your shipping driver you should disable all theft systems and alarms on your car or truck, an activated alarm could kill your vehicle's battery making the driver's job more difficult and labor intensive. It is possible that your vehicle will need to be loaded and unloaded more than once depending upon the destinations and pick-ups of other vehicles on the same car hauler trailers as yours, thus it is very important that you convey any tricks or oddities outside of normal operation to the pick-up driver if you hadn’t previously disclosed them.
Connecticut to Ohio auto transport schedules can be affected by inclement weather that can delay pick-up and or delivery times. The Gulf coast and southeastern areas of the US are sometimes impacted by heavy rainfall and even hurricanes, which can cause vehicle shipping delays. Snow, ice, and blizzards can impact pick-up and delivery schedules throughout the winter months. Other weather-related delays are possible from events such as flooding. Check for any possible weather-related delays in Connecticut and Ohio.
Following are some other non-weather-related road conditions that can impact vehicle shipping schedules. The increasing numbers of wildfires in the western US can create traffic delays that sometimes impact auto transport schedules. Unexpected traffic problems such as detours, traffic jams, and construction can also interfere with your vehicles scheduled pick-up and delivery time. If you are concerned about your vehicle shipping pick-up or delivery time being delayed due to traffic you can use these links to help. Check for any possible traffic-related delays for Connecticut and Ohio. Other conditions that may create delays are neighborhoods with low hanging tree branches that could possibly damage vehicles on the upper deck of the car hauler or residential neighborhoods that have restrictions on commercial traffic. Listed below are some other factors that can impact car shipping pick-up and delivery times.
- County road
- Narrow Cul-de-sacs
- Narrow bridges
- Low hanging phone cables
- Access hours
- One way streets
- Low hanging tree branches
- Extreme grades
- Low overpasses
- Narrow streets
- Weight restricted bridges
- Dead end streets
Connecticut to Ohio Student Auto Shipping
Do you have a son or daughter leaving home for the first time to attend college? Are you concerned about the distance they will be driving alone or the strange hotels and roadside diners along their route? We understand how much you care and worry about your student driving across open stretches of unfamiliar roads and the traffic through cities, let a professional do the driving for them. Get your 10 Connecticut to Ohio student auto transport quotes right now, our affiliates regularly fulfill many student auto shipping requests, simply fill in our form and click submit or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143 today. Following is a list of some of our recently completed student auto shipping deliveries.
- 2019 Nissan Altima, New Haven, CT to Kent State University, OH
- 2014 Chevrolet Spark, Bristol, CT to University of Toledo, OH
- 2017 Ford Fusion, Stamford, CT to University of Cincinnati, OH
- 2014 Subaru Legacy, Manchester, CT to Bowling Green State University, OH
- 1997 Volvo 850, Greenwich, CT to Youngstown State University, OH
- 2016 Nissan Maxima, Milford, CT to Shawnee State University, OH
- 2016 Chevrolet Impala, West Haven, CT to Wright State University, OH
- 2016 Audi A6, Hamden, CT to University of Akron, OH
- 2011 Mitsubishi Endeavor, Norwalk, CT to Central State University, OH
- 2015 Kia Sorento, New Britain, CT to Miami University, OH
- 2019 Mazda Mazda3, Fairfield, CT to Cleveland State University, OH
- 2016 Lamborghini Aventador, Danbury, CT to Ohio State University, OH
Connecticut to Ohio Military Auto Transport
Do you have a PCS or ETS coming up? We understand that your PCS can be stressful for you and your family members. Let us alleviate some of the stress by saving you money on your POV shipping. Most of our affiliated partners offer a discount to members of the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard. Many of these carriers also offer overseas POV shipping. Be sure to ask about the military discount that most of our partners offer, we will get you 10 free quotes. Simply fill in our form and click submit or call or us at 1-866-446-9143 today. Below are some of our recently completed Military Auto Transport fulfillments.
- 2019 Nissan Altima, CO F 2ND BN 25TH MAR REGT, BUCKLEY, CT to COMM CO 14TH MAR REGT, CINCINNATI, OH
- 2011 Lexus CT, MAINT SVCS CO, NEW HAVEN, CT to USCG Station Toledo, OH
- 1997 Volvo 850, USCG Academy, CT to Camp Perry ARNG, OH
- 2017 Volkswagen Touareg, Co C 1st Battalion Reserve, Plainesville, CT to USCG Station Fairport, OH
- 1998 Ferrari F50, ANG, Windsor CT, to Blue Ash Air Station, OH
- 1982 Chevrolet Camaro, International Ice Patrol, CT to NOSC Youngstown Base, OH
- 2016 Kia Sportage, ANG, Orange CT, to Camp Ravenna Joint Military, OH
- 2017 Audi A6, Camp Niantic ARNG, CT to Ohio Military Reserve, OH
- 2016 Honda Hybrid Accord, Army Recruiting, Stamford CT, to Springfield ANG Base, OH
- 2017 MINI Hardtop, Research and Development Center, CT to USCG Station Lorain, OH
- 2012 Bentley Continental GT, TRANS SERVICE CO, NEW HAVEN, CT to USCG Base Cleveland Harbor, OH
- 2016 Hyundai Ionic, Army Recruiting, Hartford CT, to Camp Sherman, OH
- 2015 Hyundai Genesis, Naval Recruiting, Groton CT, to HQSVC CO 3RD BN 25TH MAR REGT, BROOK PARK, OH
- 2015 Kia Cadenza, Army Recruiting, Danbury CT, to Naval Reserve Center Cincinnati, OH
Snowbird Car Shipping
The purchase of second homes and vacation properties so that people can enjoy a year-round temperate climate has been steadily rising. Prior to the ice and snow returns to the northeastern US each year the I-95 corridor sees a large increase in traffic as snowbirds leave the northeast from October until early December, heading to Florida properties and other southern US destinations. Snowbird migrations have also increased immensely in the western states as well, there are now many cities such as Scottsdale AZ, Santa Fe NM, and Palm Springs CA, where large changes in population occur twice per year. Each year the traffic from snowbird migration is heavier, the hotels keep raising rates, and gas gets costlier as the snowbird population keeps expanding. Get your 10 snowbird auto shipping quotes from us, we don’t charge you anything and you won’t be obligated to us in any way. A lot have snowbirds have discovered the solution, they have their vehicles delivered instead of dealing with the increased traffic, overpriced hotels, roadside diners, and gas prices, Get your 10 quotes now by filling in our form and clicking submit or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143, Our associated snowbird auto transport partners have routes, multiple times per week, from anywhere in the US you need a vehicle picked-up and delivered to.