The Best Rates For Shipping A Car In The US
Enter your starting & ending shipping destinations below for Free Quotes
Request Free Quotes
Connecticut to North Carolina Car Shipping
Are you looking for the lowest available rate for auto transport from Connecticut to North Carolina? With all the car delivery companies online, it can be a confusing task. You found the solution. No need to waste any more of your valuable time searching website after website. Our affiliates offer any type of service you might require which include; open or enclosed transport, door to door delivery, rush orders, and custom solutions for any car or truck delivery. We can help get you the lowest rates for delivering your car or truck. By completing the form on this page or calling 1-866-446-9143 you will receive 10 free quotes from different auto shipping companies to help you secure a low rate and a schedule that works for you. We check every partner company to ensure they are fully insured, licensed and bonded through the US Department of Transportation. We check their history to ensure they have a safe driving record and the experience to ensure your auto arrives in good condition and on time. We have partner carriers standing by in all cities of Connecticut including Hartford, New Haven, Bristol, Norwalk, West Hartford, Stamford, West Haven, and Manchester to deliver to North Carolina. Below are some Connecticut to North Carolina car deliveries recently completed by our shipping associates.
- 2018 Kia K900, Hartford, CT to High Point, NC
- 2017 Honda CR-V, West Haven, CT to Chapel Hill, NC
- 2016 Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid, Bridgeport, CT to Fayetteville, NC
- 2017 Mercedes GLS-Class, New Haven, CT to Wilmington, NC
- 2019 Infiniti QX80, Waterbury, CT to Charlotte, NC
- 2017 GMC Sierra, Stamford, CT to Asheville, NC
- 1984 Aston Martin Lagonda, Milford, CT to Winston-Salem, NC
- 2001 Jaguar S-Type, Greenwich, CT to Rocky Mount, NC
- 2016 Cadillac XT4, Meriden, CT to Concord, NC
- 2014 Volkswagen Tiguan, Bristol, CT to Greenville, NC
- 2013 MINI Roadster, New Britain, CT to Raleigh, NC
- 2014 Volvo S90, Danbury, CT to Durham, NC
- 2013 Honda Civic 1.0 Turbo, Norwalk, CT to Gastonia, NC
- 2019 Buick Enclave, West Hartford, CT to Huntersville, NC
Connecticut to North Carolina Auto Shipping Rates
Your requirements may greatly raise or lower the quotes you get for your Connecticut to North Carolina auto transport. Choosing open rather than enclosed transport will significantly lower your rate. Choosing to use a freight terminal or car depot for your pick-up and delivery locations can get you a better rate than door-to-door delivery and also avoid delays from addresses that aren't accessible to semi-trucks. The size, weight, and body types such as lower rider, full-size car, compact car, mid-size car, pickup truck, convertible, minivan, roadster car, and sports coupe, of your car or truck will also impact your cost. If your vehicle has any non-standard additions or anything that increases the size these items could affect your rate, having the actual dimensions of your car or truck can help make sure your quote is accurate. Below is a list of some accessories that can affect your shipping rate.
- Roof rack
- Side steps
- Lift kits
- Oversized tires
- Rear bumper guards
- Front bumper guards
- Running boards
- Grill guards
- Trailer hitch
If your vehicle is inoperable and you do not inform the shipper prior to the pick-up time the driver will likely refuse to take your vehicle. Non-operational vehicles can still be shipped on open car haulers, but the time and labor required for the driver to load and unload them can significantly affect your rate. The current fuel price will be an important factor in calculating your rate. There are also seasonal rate changes in the car shipping business. The highest demand for vehicle shipping is in the summer, this results in the highest rates being in July and August each year. If you intend to pay by check, make sure that this will be acceptable before your vehicle is delivered. Most drivers favor cash payments and you may be able to get a discount for paying COD, however, most companies also accept debit and credit card payments upon delivery.
Quick Auto Transport Rates Guide
- Multiple Vehicles - Moderate Impact
- Vehicle Size - Moderate Impact
- Vehicle Accessories - Moderate Impact
- Fuel Cost - Moderate Impact
- Shipping Schedule - Moderate Impact
- Door to Door - Major Impact
- Open or Enclosed - Major Impact
- Terminal to Terminal - Major Impact
- Dropoff Location - Minor Impact
- Season - Moderate Impact
- Pick-up Location - Minor Impact
- Inoperable - Major Impact
Why Choose Us For Your Auto Shipping
Why choose us over all the competition? There is no reason for car shipping to be an overwhelming process, we get you low rates from our trusted partners and they provide straight forward, hassle-free solutions every time. We provide everyone 10 Connecticut to North Carolina auto transport quotes for their auto shipping. Our trusted partners know that they are in competition for your business when you get your quotes from us.
All of our trusted associates are fully insured, bonded, and licensed. You can verify this information for yourself by checking with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. The Better Business Bureau is another source of information about our partner companies. Simply fill out our form and click on submit to get your 10 Connecticut to North Carolina auto shipping quotes today or call 1-866-446-9143 right now.
Get Started With A Free Quote
Advance planning can help ensure that your auto transport process is hassle-free. Allowing us to get you 10 Connecticut to North Carolina auto shipping quotes for your vehicle delivery can save you a lot of time. After you have reviewed your quotes it is beneficial to call each company and compare the services they are offering. Choose the shipper you will use and review their information and paperwork carefully and follow whatever guidelines they suggest.
You can help prevent shipping delays by having your oil and fluids checked and filled to their proper levels and checking that your tire pressure is correct. Have your antifreeze level checked if there are any possible winter conditions or cold along your vehicles shipping route, vehicles that become disabled can create delays and also be charged higher rates. Ensure that you have an extra set of keys and hold on to them. There is a Department of Transportation guideline that states you are required to have spare keys in your possession during the shipping process.
You should remove any personal possessions from your vehicle because shipping companies do not provide security or insurance for anything other than your car or truck they are transporting. You should remove any antennas that do not retract and also any other non-standard accessories that protrude from your vehicle as a precaution against any possible damage during the loading and or unloading of your car or truck. Having a clean and washed vehicle, both the interior and exterior can help save you some time and make for a faster inspection process with the driver at your pick-up address. If your exteriors mirrors can be folded in you should do this and also recheck that you have removed any non-standard items that stick out as an extra precaution. For the benefit of your shipping driver you should disable all theft systems and alarms on your car or truck, an activated alarm could kill your vehicle's battery making the driver's job more difficult and labor intensive. It is possible that your vehicle will need to be loaded and unloaded more than once depending upon the destinations and pick-ups of other vehicles on the same car hauler trailers as yours, thus it is very important that you convey any tricks or oddities outside of normal operation to the pick-up driver if you hadn’t previously disclosed them.
Weather sometimes impacts Connecticut to North Carolina auto transport schedules, causing delayed pickup or delivery times. Hurricane season can bring heavy rainfall, winds, and flood roads in the southeastern states and along the gulf coast area, this can impact vehicle delivery schedules. During the winter season, ice, snow and blizzard conditions sometimes impact car shipping pick-up and drop off schedules. Check for any possible weather-related delays in Connecticut and North Carolina.
Auto transport schedules can also be impacted by a few other non-weather-related road conditions. Mainly in the western states, fires occasionally disrupt vehicle shipping schedules when roads are closed. There are also other road conditions that can impact your vehicles scheduled pick-up and delivery time such as construction, detours, and excessive traffic. Check for any possible traffic-related delays for Connecticut and North Carolina. Below are some other factors that may impact pick-up and delivery schedules.
- Limited Access Avenues
- Low hanging phone cables
- One way streets
- Low overpasses
- Weight restricted bridges
- Low overpasses
- Extreme grades
- Dead end streets
- Access hours
- Narrow streets
- County road
- Railroad tracks
Connecticut to North Carolina Student Auto Shipping
Do you have a son or daughter leaving home for the first time to attend college? Are you concerned about the distance they will be driving alone or the strange hotels and roadside diners along their route? We understand how much you care and worry about your student driving across open stretches of unfamiliar roads and the traffic through cities, let a professional do the driving for them. Get your 10 Connecticut to North Carolina student auto transport quotes right now, our affiliates regularly fulfill many student auto shipping requests, simply fill in our form and click submit or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143 today. Following is a list of some of our recently completed student auto shipping deliveries.
- 2014 Subaru Tribeca, Milford, CT to Elizabeth City State University, NC
- 2019 Nissan Altima, Manchester, CT to the University of North Carolina at Charlotte, NC
- 2013 Toyota Avalon, West Haven, CT to University of North Carolina, NC
- 2018 Honda Ridgeline, Greenwich, CT to Western Carolina University, NC
- 1987 Mercury Zephyr, Waterbury, CT to Fayetteville State University, NC
- 2015 Fiat 500, Fairfield, CT to Appalachian State University, NC
- 2005 Audi Quattro, Hamden, CT to North Carolina A&T State University, NC
- 2018 Chevrolet Trax, Bridgeport, CT to Winston-Salem State University, NC
- 2018 Tesla Model 3, Danbury, CT to East Carolina University, NC
Connecticut to North Carolina Military Auto Transport
Do you have a PCS or ETS coming up? We understand that your PCS can be stressful for you and your family members. Let us alleviate some of the stress by saving you money on your POV shipping. Most of our affiliated partners offer a discount to members of the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard. Many of these carriers also offer overseas POV shipping. Be sure to ask about the military discount that most of our partners offer, we will get you 10 free quotes. Simply fill in our form and click submit or call or us at 1-866-446-9143 today. Below are some of our recently completed Military Auto Transport fulfillments.
- 2016 Audi A3, Naval Reserve, Plainville, CT to Military Ocean Terminal Sunny Point, NC
- 1998 Isuzu Trooper, ANG, Orange CT, to Fort Bragg, NC
- 2011 BMW 335d, MAINT SVCS CO, NEW HAVEN, CT to Station Hobucken, NC
- 2019 Hyundai Santa Fé, Marine Safety Lab, CT to Coast Guard Air Station Morehead, NC
- 2016 Jaguar F-Type, Army Recruiting, Stamford CT, to Camp Lejune, NC
- 2015 Lexus ES, ANG, Windsor CT, to National Strike Force, NC
- 2017 Chevrolet Impala, Co C 1st Battalion Reserve, Plainesville, CT to AS Elizabeth City, NC
- 2006 Aston Martin V12 Vanquish, Research and Development Center, CT to Seymour Johnson AFB, NC
- 2010 Mitsubishi Outlander, ANG, Orange CT, to Stanly County Airport, NC
- 1999 Mercury Cougar, CO F 2ND BN 25TH MAR REGT, BUCKLEY, CT to Camp Mackall, NC
- 2015 Lincoln MKZ, NSB New London, CT to Camp Davis, NC
- 2018 MINI Convertible, Camp Niantic ARNG, CT to Air Station Cherry Point, NC
- 2014 Jaguar XK, Army Recruiting, Danbury CT, to Camp Butner ARNG, NC
- 1989 Maserati 430i, International Ice Patrol, CT to Air Station New River, NC
Snowbird Car Shipping
The purchase of second homes and vacation properties so that people can enjoy a year-round temperate climate has been steadily rising. Prior to the ice and snow returns to the northeastern US each year the I-95 corridor sees a large increase in traffic as snowbirds leave the northeast from October until early December, heading to Florida properties and other southern US destinations. Snowbird migrations have also increased immensely in the western states as well, there are now many cities such as Scottsdale AZ, Santa Fe NM, and Palm Springs CA, where large changes in population occur twice per year. Each year the traffic from snowbird migration is heavier, the hotels keep raising rates, and gas gets costlier as the snowbird population keeps expanding. Get your 10 snowbird auto shipping quotes from us, we don’t charge you anything and you won’t be obligated to us in any way. A lot have snowbirds have discovered the solution, they have their vehicles delivered instead of dealing with the increased traffic, overpriced hotels, roadside diners, and gas prices, Get your 10 quotes now by filling in our form and clicking submit or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143, Our associated snowbird auto transport partners have routes, multiple times per week, from anywhere in the US you need a vehicle picked-up and delivered to.