The Best Rates For Shipping A Car In The US
Enter your starting & ending shipping destinations below for Free Quotes
Request Free Quotes
Connecticut to New York Car Shipping
Are you looking for the lowest available rate for auto transport from Connecticut to New York? With all the car delivery companies online, it can be a confusing task. You found the solution. No need to waste any more of your valuable time searching website after website. Our affiliates offer any type of service you might require which include; open or enclosed transport, door to door delivery, rush orders, and custom solutions for any car or truck delivery. We can help get you the lowest rates for delivering your car or truck. By completing the form on this page or calling 1-866-446-9143 you will receive 10 free quotes from different auto shipping companies to help you secure a low rate and a schedule that works for you. We check every partner company to ensure they are fully insured, licensed and bonded through the US Department of Transportation. We check their history to ensure they have a safe driving record and the experience to ensure your auto arrives in good condition and on time. We have partner carriers standing by in all cities of Connecticut including Meriden, West Hartford, Danbury, Greenwich, Stamford, Hartford, Bridgeport, and Hamden to deliver to New York. Below are some Connecticut to New York car deliveries recently completed by our shipping associates.
- 2015 Fiat 500, Bridgeport, CT to Greece, NY
- 2001 Jaguar S-Type, Norwalk, CT to Brookhaven, NY
- 2016 BMW Z4, Hamden, CT to Huntington, NY
- 2019 Nissan Leaf, Meriden, CT to Islip, NY
- 2009 Lexus GS, Stamford, CT to Greenburgh, NY
- 2011 Ford Ranger, Danbury, CT to Yonkers, NY
- 2019 Infiniti QX80, West Haven, CT to Rochester, NY
- 2018 Audi A5, Manchester, CT to Hempstead, NY
- 2010 Pontiac G6, New Britain, CT to New York City, NY
- 2019 Lincoln Navigator, Waterbury, CT to Albany, NY
- 2018 Buick Regal, Milford, CT to Babylon, NY
- 1991 Ferrari Testarossa, Bristol, CT to Amherst, NY
- 2013 Ford F-Series, Greenwich, CT to Ramapo, NY
- 2017 Lexus ES Hybrid, Fairfield, CT to Oyster Bay, NY
Connecticut to New York Auto Shipping Rates
Choices you make can significantly change the rate you will pay for your Connecticut to New York auto transport. You can save a lot by choosing open transport rather than enclosed. Freight terminal or car depots can save time and money compared to door-to-door pick-up and delivery. The size, weight, and body types such as a compact car, crossover, mid-size car, lower rider, sub-compact car, sports car, full-size car, extended cab pickup, and sports coupe, of your car or truck will also impact your cost. Non-standard items on your vehicle that increase the length, width, or height can also affect your rate, calculating the dimensions of your vehicle can be helpful to keep your quotes accurate. See below for a list of accessories. See below for a list of some accessories that may impact your rate.
- 4 wheel drive
- Trailer hitch
- Front bumper guards
- Oversized antennas
- Grill guards
- Running lights
- Oversized tires
- Camper trailers
- Extended side mirrors
If your vehicle is inoperable and you do not inform the shipper prior to the pick-up time the driver will likely refuse to take your vehicle. Non-operational vehicles can still be shipped on open car haulers, but the time and labor required for the driver to load and unload them can significantly affect your rate. The current fuel price will be an important factor in calculating your rate. There are also seasonal rate changes in the car shipping business. The highest demand for vehicle shipping is in the summer, this results in the highest rates being in July and August each year. If you intend to pay by check, make sure that this will be acceptable before your vehicle is delivered. Most drivers favor cash payments and you may be able to get a discount for paying COD, however, most companies also accept debit and credit card payments upon delivery.
Quick Auto Transport Rates Guide
- Vehicle Size - Moderate Impact
- Dropoff Location - Minor Impact
- Pick-up Location - Minor Impact
- Door to Door - Major Impact
- Open or Enclosed - Major Impact
- Season - Moderate Impact
- Shipping Schedule - Moderate Impact
- Multiple Vehicles - Moderate Impact
- Fuel Cost - Moderate Impact
- Vehicle Accessories - Moderate Impact
- Terminal to Terminal - Major Impact
- Inoperable - Major Impact
Why Choose Us For Your Auto Shipping
There are multiple reasons you should choose us first. We save you money, we save you time, and we alleviate your frustration. You should never just get a single quote for your auto shipping, we get you 10 Connecticut to New York auto shipping quotes. Our trusted associates know that they must compete for your business and offer the lowest rates possible.
We verify that every associated carrier from where we get your quotes are fully licensed, bonded, and insured. You can verify this information for yourself by checking with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. The Better Business Bureau is another source of information about our partner companies. You can get your 10 Connecticut to New York auto transport quotes by simply filling out our form and clicking the submit button or by calling 1-866-446-9143.
Get Started With A Free Quote
Taking some time to plan ahead can simplify your auto transport process. When you choose us, we will get you 10 Connecticut to New York auto shipping quotes from our affiliated shippers. The next step will be to review your quotes and contact the shippers to compare their services. Once you have decided which shipper you will use it is important to carefully review their company-specific information and guidelines.
You can help prevent shipping delays by having your oil and fluids checked and filled to their proper levels and checking that your tire pressure is correct. Have your antifreeze level checked if there are any possible winter conditions or cold along your vehicles shipping route, vehicles that become disabled can create delays and also be charged higher rates. Ensure that you have an extra set of keys and hold on to them. There is a Department of Transportation guideline that states you are required to have spare keys in your possession during the shipping process.
You should remove any personal possessions from your vehicle because shipping companies do not provide security or insurance for anything other than your car or truck they are transporting. You should remove any antennas that do not retract and also any other non-standard accessories that protrude from your vehicle as a precaution against any possible damage during the loading and or unloading of your car or truck. Having a clean and washed vehicle, both the interior and exterior can help save you some time and make for a faster inspection process with the driver at your pick-up address. If your exteriors mirrors can be folded in you should do this and also recheck that you have removed any non-standard items that stick out as an extra precaution. For the benefit of your shipping driver you should disable all theft systems and alarms on your car or truck, an activated alarm could kill your vehicle's battery making the driver's job more difficult and labor intensive. It is possible that your vehicle will need to be loaded and unloaded more than once depending upon the destinations and pick-ups of other vehicles on the same car hauler trailers as yours, thus it is very important that you convey any tricks or oddities outside of normal operation to the pick-up driver if you hadn’t previously disclosed them.
Weather sometimes impacts Connecticut to New York auto transport schedules, causing delayed pickup or delivery times. Hurricane season can bring heavy rainfall, winds, and flood roads in the southeastern states and along the gulf coast area, this can impact vehicle delivery schedules. During the winter season, ice, snow and blizzard conditions sometimes impact car shipping pick-up and drop off schedules. Check for any possible weather-related delays in Connecticut and New York.
Auto transport shipping schedules are sometimes affected by other types of road delays. The increased numbers of wildfires mainly on the western side of the US can also impact your vehicles pick-up and delivery time. Detours, road construction, and heavy traffic also can affect your scheduled pickup or delivery times. Check for any possible traffic-related delays for Connecticut and New York. If your pick up or delivery address is in a neighborhood with low hanging tree branches the carrier driver will not risk damaging the vehicles on the trailers upper deck and other arrangements such as meeting in an open parking area would be necessary. Some other road-related conditions that can impact auto shipping schedules include the items listed below.
- Extreme grades
- Weight restricted bridges
- Narrow bridges
- Access hours
- One way streets
- Narrow streets
- Railroad tracks
- Dead end streets
- Low hanging phone cables
- Low overpasses
- Limited Access Avenues
- Road construction
Connecticut to New York Student Auto Shipping
Do you have a son or daughter leaving home for the first time to attend college? Are you concerned about the distance they will be driving alone or the strange hotels and roadside diners along their route? We understand how much you care and worry about your student driving across open stretches of unfamiliar roads and the traffic through cities, let a professional do the driving for them. Get your 10 Connecticut to New York student auto transport quotes right now, our affiliates regularly fulfill many student auto shipping requests, simply fill in our form and click submit or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143 today. Following is a list of some of our recently completed student auto shipping deliveries.
- 2010 Chrysler PT Cruiser, Bridgeport, CT to College of Staten Island, NY
- 2016 Jaguar F-Type, Fairfield, CT to Empire State College, NY
- 2015 Peugeot 3008 Hybrid4, Danbury, CT to Queens College, NY
- 2011 Lexus CT, Norwalk, CT to Buffalo State College, NY
- 2018 Ford Explorer, Waterbury, CT to Stony Brook University, NY
- 2005 Pontiac Aztec, Hamden, CT to York College, NY
- 2018 Ford GT, Bristol, CT to CUNY Graduate Center, NY
- 2016 GMC Terrain, Manchester, CT to City University of New York, NY
- 2013 Volvo C70, West Hartford, CT to New York City College of Technology, NY
- 1989 Maserati 430i, New Haven, CT to City College of New York, NY
- 2016 Volvo XC60, Greenwich, CT to City University of New York, NY
- 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio, Milford, CT to State University of New York, NY
- 2018 Hyundai Elantra, New Britain, CT to John Jay College of Criminal Justice, NY
- 2012 Bentley Continental GT, Meriden, CT to University at Albany, NY
Connecticut to New York Military Auto Transport
Do you have a PCS or ETS coming up? We understand that your PCS can be stressful for you and your family members. Let us alleviate some of the stress by saving you money on your POV shipping. Most of our affiliated partners offer a discount to members of the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard. Many of these carriers also offer overseas POV shipping. Be sure to ask about the military discount that most of our partners offer, we will get you 10 free quotes. Simply fill in our form and click submit or call or us at 1-866-446-9143 today. Below are some of our recently completed Military Auto Transport fulfillments.
- 2009 Honda Accord, ANG, Orange CT, to Stapleton, NY
- 2018 Honda Insight, Army Recruiting, Stamford CT, to Hancock Field, NY
- 2014 Ford Focus, Army Recruiting, Danbury CT, to Fort Drum, NY
- 1997 Volvo 850, Army Recruiting, Hartford CT, to Stratton ANG Base, NY
- 1991 Ferrari Testarossa, Naval Recruiting, New Haven, CT to 42nd Infantry Division ANG, NY
- 2015 Toyota Prius, USCG Academy, CT to DET 2 HQ CO 4TH LAW ENF BN, BROOKLYN, NY
- 2018 Kia K900, CO F 2ND BN 25TH MAR REGT, BUCKLEY, CT to USCG Station Buffalo, NY
- 2015 Cadillac XTS, MAINT SVCS CO, NEW HAVEN, CT to USCG Station Rochester, NY
- 2017 BMW 6-Series, M6, Research and Development Center, CT to USCG Station Sackets Harbor, NY
- 2016 Volkswagen Jetta, Camp Niantic ARNG, CT to USCG Station Sodus Point, NY
- 2018 Tesla Model 3, ANG, Orange CT, to Niagara Falls Air Reserve Station, NY
- 2018 Lincoln Continental, NSB New London, to Francis S. Gabreski ANG Base, NY
- 1982 Chevrolet Camaro, ANG, Windsor CT, to Naval Supply Facility Saratoga Springs, NY
- 2011 Honda Element, Naval Recruiting, Groton CT, to Naval Station Everett, NY
Snowbird Car Shipping
The purchase of second homes and vacation properties so that people can enjoy a year-round temperate climate has been steadily rising. Prior to the ice and snow returns to the northeastern US each year the I-95 corridor sees a large increase in traffic as snowbirds leave the northeast from October until early December, heading to Florida properties and other southern US destinations. Snowbird migrations have also increased immensely in the western states as well, there are now many cities such as Scottsdale AZ, Santa Fe NM, and Palm Springs CA, where large changes in population occur twice per year. Each year the traffic from snowbird migration is heavier, the hotels keep raising rates, and gas gets costlier as the snowbird population keeps expanding. Get your 10 snowbird auto shipping quotes from us, we don’t charge you anything and you won’t be obligated to us in any way. A lot have snowbirds have discovered the solution, they have their vehicles delivered instead of dealing with the increased traffic, overpriced hotels, roadside diners, and gas prices, Get your 10 quotes now by filling in our form and clicking submit or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143, Our associated snowbird auto transport partners have routes, multiple times per week, from anywhere in the US you need a vehicle picked-up and delivered to.