The Best Rates For Shipping A Car In The US
Enter your starting & ending shipping destinations below for Free Quotes
Request Free Quotes
Connecticut to Georgia Auto Shipping
Do you need to have a vehicle shipped from Connecticut to Georgia? Auto delivery doesn’t need to be a difficult process. Don't waste any more of your valuable time searching website after website. We have your solution. Our partner carriers can accommodate any requests you may have such as; door to door delivery, open or enclosed transport, rush orders, and custom solutions to meet your specific needs. We are dedicated to helping you secure the best service at the lowest possible rates for your vehicle delivery. Simply fill in our form and click submit or call 1-866-446-9143 today for your 10 quotes from our experienced auto shipping partners. We can help get you the best rate. All the carriers we partner with are fully licensed, insured, and bonded and can be verified via the US Department of Transportation. We check their credentials and safety records so that you can be assured your vehicle will remain in safe hands. We have partner carriers standing by in Connecticut including Hartford, Norwalk, Manchester, Danbury, West Hartford, Waterbury, Greenwich, and New Haven to deliver to Georgia. Following are some of the auto transport deliveries recently fulfilled by our partner carriers.
- 2015 Dodge Journey, Greenwich, CT to Brookhaven, GA
- 1957 Chevrolet Corvette, Hartford, CT to Columbus, GA
- 2015 Kia Forte Koup, Fairfield, CT to Athens-Clarke County unified government (balance), GA
- 2018 Kia Niro, Norwalk, CT to Marietta, GA
- 2019 Acura MDX, New Haven, CT to Macon-Bibb County, GA
- 2016 Porsche Cayman, West Haven, CT to Atlanta, GA
- 2018 Ford Taurus, Waterbury, CT to Sandy Springs, GA
- 2013 Volvo C70, Stamford, CT to Alpharetta, GA
- 1969 Chevrolet Corvair, Danbury, CT to Roswell, GA
- 2013 Toyota Avalon, Hamden, CT to Albany, GA
- 2017 BMW i3, Meriden, CT to Savannah, GA
- 2018 Infiniti QX50, Milford, CT to Warner Robins, GA
- 2017 Cadillac CTS, Bridgeport, CT to Johns Creek, GA
- 2019 Mazda CX-9, West Hartford, CT to Dunwoody, GA
Connecticut to Georgia Car Transport Rates
Your personal choices and preferences can have a significant impact on the rates you will pay for your Connecticut to Georgia auto transport. The least expensive and most common type of shipping is by open transport. Another way to save money on your vehicle shipping is to forego door-to-door delivery and opt to use freight terminals for your drop-off and pick-up locations. Weight is essential in determining your rate, also the body type such as sub-compact car, sedan, mid-size car, off-road vehicle, convertible, minivan, compact car, extended cab pickup, and pickup truck, and size of your vehicle are important factors. Shown below are some accessories that may impact your shipping cost.
- Roof rack
- Side steps
- Running boards
- Running lights
- Rear bumper guards
- Camper trailers
- Lift kits
- 4 wheel drive
- Oversized antennas
If your vehicle is inoperable and you do not inform the shipper prior to the pick-up time the driver will likely refuse to take your vehicle. Non-operational vehicles can still be shipped on open car haulers, but the time and labor required for the driver to load and unload them can significantly affect your rate. The current fuel price will be an important factor in calculating your rate. There are also seasonal rate changes in the car shipping business. The highest demand for vehicle shipping is in the summer, this results in the highest rates being in July and August each year. If you intend to pay by check, make sure that this will be acceptable before your vehicle is delivered. Most drivers favor cash payments and you may be able to get a discount for paying COD, however, most companies also accept debit and credit card payments upon delivery.
Quick Auto Transport Rates Guide
- Pick-up Location - Minor Impact
- Open or Enclosed - Major Impact
- Season - Moderate Impact
- Inoperable - Major Impact
- Vehicle Size - Moderate Impact
- Terminal to Terminal - Major Impact
- Shipping Schedule - Moderate Impact
- Door to Door - Major Impact
- Multiple Vehicles - Moderate Impact
- Vehicle Accessories - Moderate Impact
- Fuel Cost - Moderate Impact
- Dropoff Location - Minor Impact
Why Choose Us For Your Auto Shipping
Why choose us? Having a vehicle shipped can be frustrating, we alleviate that frustration, we get you the best rates, and we also help save you valuable time. We get you 10 Connecticut to Georgia auto shipping quotes from our network of affiliated auto shipping carriers. They know that they will be competing for your business and that we will only offer the ten lowest rates.
All of our trusted associates are fully insured, bonded, and licensed. You can verify this information for yourself by checking with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. The Better Business Bureau is another source of information about our partner companies. Simply fill out our form and click on submit to get your 10 Connecticut to Georgia auto transport quotes today or call 1-866-446-9143 right now.
Get Started With A Free Quote
Planning ahead can make your auto transport process much easier. We can get you 10 Connecticut to Georgia auto shipping quotes from our database of reliable carriers and drivers. After reviewing your quotes, it is helpful to call the shippers and compare the services being offered. After you have decided which shipping company to hire be sure to carefully read all their guidelines and information.
You can help prevent shipping delays by having your oil and fluids checked and filled to their proper levels and checking that your tire pressure is correct. Have your antifreeze level checked if there are any possible winter conditions or cold along your vehicles shipping route, vehicles that become disabled can create delays and also be charged higher rates. Ensure that you have an extra set of keys and hold on to them. There is a Department of Transportation guideline that states you are required to have spare keys in your possession during the shipping process.
You should remove any personal possessions from your vehicle because shipping companies do not provide security or insurance for anything other than your car or truck they are transporting. You should remove any antennas that do not retract and also any other non-standard accessories that protrude from your vehicle as a precaution against any possible damage during the loading and or unloading of your car or truck. Having a clean and washed vehicle, both the interior and exterior can help save you some time and make for a faster inspection process with the driver at your pick-up address. If your exteriors mirrors can be folded in you should do this and also recheck that you have removed any non-standard items that stick out as an extra precaution. For the benefit of your shipping driver you should disable all theft systems and alarms on your car or truck, an activated alarm could kill your vehicle's battery making the driver's job more difficult and labor intensive. It is possible that your vehicle will need to be loaded and unloaded more than once depending upon the destinations and pick-ups of other vehicles on the same car hauler trailers as yours, thus it is very important that you convey any tricks or oddities outside of normal operation to the pick-up driver if you hadn’t previously disclosed them.
Inclement weather occasionally impacts Connecticut to Georgia car transport schedules by delaying pick-up or delivery times. During hurricane season the southeastern seaboard and the Gulf states can receive heavy rainfall and winds, to include hurricanes, delays are sometimes unavoidable. Floods can also impact car shipping pick-up and delivery schedules. Check for any possible weather-related delays in Connecticut and Georgia.
Auto transport schedules can also be impacted by a few other non-weather-related road conditions. Mainly in the western states, fires occasionally disrupt vehicle shipping schedules when roads are closed. There are also other road conditions that can impact your vehicles scheduled pick-up and delivery time such as construction, detours, and excessive traffic. Check for any possible traffic-related delays for Connecticut and Georgia. Below are some other factors that may impact pick-up and delivery schedules.
- Weight restricted bridges
- Narrow Cul-de-sacs
- Low hanging tree branches
- Access hours
- Dead end streets
- Low hanging phone cables
- Narrow streets
- Railroad tracks
- One way streets
- Road construction
- Narrow bridges
- Limited Access Avenues
Connecticut to Georgia Student Auto Shipping
Do you have a family member going off to college and departing home for the first time? Are you worried about them driving without enough sleep or covering to many miles without stopping to rest and eat? The vehicle could be delivered directly to the student’s dorm or to any convenient location of their choice rather than you worrying about their road trip to or from college. We know how much you care for their safety so why not save the worrying and get a professional carrier to pick-up and deliver their vehicle? We will get you 10 Connecticut to Georgia quotes for your student auto shipping, simply fill in our form and click on submit or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143 right now. See below for a list of our recent student auto transport fulfillments.
- 2019 Toyota Prius v, Norwalk, CT to Armstrong State University, GA
- 2018 Buick Cascada, Bristol, CT to Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College, GA
- 2015 Jeep Renegade, Manchester, CT to Georgia State University, GA
- 2002 Buick LeSabre, Danbury, CT to Valdosta State University, GA
- 2011 Honda Element, Greenwich, CT to Savannah State University, GA
- 2017 Infiniti QX30, Hartford, CT to University of Georgia, GA
- 2012 Chrysler Town and Country, Stamford, CT to University of North Georgia, GA
Connecticut to Georgia Military Auto Transport
Do you have a PCS or ETS coming up? We understand that your PCS can be stressful for you and your family members. Let us alleviate some of the stress by saving you money on your POV shipping. Most of our affiliated partners offer a discount to members of the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard. Many of these carriers also offer overseas POV shipping. Be sure to ask about the military discount that most of our partners offer, we will get you 10 free quotes. Simply fill in our form and click submit or call or us at 1-866-446-9143 today. Below are some of our recently completed Military Auto Transport fulfillments.
- 2018 Dodge Durango, Camp Niantic ARNG, CT to ANG Brunswick, GA
- 2019 Mazda Mazda3, Army Recruiting, Hartford CT, to ANG Marietta, GA
- 2016 Honda Hybrid Accord, USCG Academy, CT to Georgia Naval Militia, GA
- 2016 Cadillac XT4, Army Recruiting, Danbury CT, to NSB Kings Bay, GA
- 1990 Lincoln Town Car, Research and Development Center, CT to Fort Gordon, GA
- 2015 Mercedes M-Class, Naval Recruiting, New Haven, CT to Camp Frank D. Merrill, GA
- 2010 Mercury Grand Marquis, ANG, Orange CT, to Georgia National Guard, GA
- 2018 Kia K900, ANG, Windsor CT, to ANG Savannah, GA
- 2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid, Marine Safety Lab, to Fort Benning, GA
- 2018 Tesla Model 3, CANG, East Granby CT, to Georgia State Defense Force, GA
- 2016 Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid, TRANS SERVICE CO, NEW HAVEN, CT to 24TH DENTAL CO, MARIETTA, GA
- 2018 Kia Stinger, CO F 2ND BN 25TH MAR REGT, BUCKLEY, CT to Robins AFB, GA
- 2015 Chevrolet Sonic, ANG, Orange CT, to DET 2 SUPPLY CO, ALBANY, GA
- 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage, CO F 2ND BN 25TH MAR REGT, BUCKLEY, CT to Tybee Island Station Georgia, GA
Snowbird Car Shipping
The purchase of second homes and vacation properties so that people can enjoy a year-round temperate climate has been steadily rising. Prior to the ice and snow returns to the northeastern US each year the I-95 corridor sees a large increase in traffic as snowbirds leave the northeast from October until early December, heading to Florida properties and other southern US destinations. Snowbird migrations have also increased immensely in the western states as well, there are now many cities such as Scottsdale AZ, Santa Fe NM, and Palm Springs CA, where large changes in population occur twice per year. Each year the traffic from snowbird migration is heavier, the hotels keep raising rates, and gas gets costlier as the snowbird population keeps expanding. Get your 10 snowbird auto shipping quotes from us, we don’t charge you anything and you won’t be obligated to us in any way. A lot have snowbirds have discovered the solution, they have their vehicles delivered instead of dealing with the increased traffic, overpriced hotels, roadside diners, and gas prices, Get your 10 quotes now by filling in our form and clicking submit or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143, Our associated snowbird auto transport partners have routes, multiple times per week, from anywhere in the US you need a vehicle picked-up and delivered to.