The Best Rates For Shipping A Car In The US
Enter your starting & ending shipping destinations below for Free Quotes
Request Free Quotes
Connecticut to California Car Transport
Do you need to have a vehicle shipped from Connecticut to California? Car shipping doesn’t need to be a difficult process. We have the solution you need right here. Save yourself the confusion of searching website after website. No matter what your situation we are associated with carriers that can accommodate any type of service you need. Open or enclosed transports, expedited deliveries, door to door pickup and delivery, and custom solutions. Our goal is to help you get the lowest possible rate from our trusted auto shippers. Just fill out our form and click on submit or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143 and you will receive 10 quotes from some of the best vehicle haulers in this industry. We check and verify the credentials of all our affiliated carriers. They are all fully insured, licensed and bonded as is required by the US Department of Transportation. We also check the safety records of our associates, so you know that you can trust them to safely deliver your vehicle in good condition and on time. We have partner carriers standing by in Connecticut including West Hartford, Norwalk, Waterbury, Manchester, New Haven, Hamden, New Britain, and Hartford to deliver to California. Below are some of the auto transport contracts recently completed by our shipping associates.
- 2016 Hyundai Ionic, West Hartford, CT to Santa Ana, CA
- 2015 Volkswagon Jetta Hybrid, Norwalk, CT to Sacramento, CA
- 2016 Subaru Outback, Waterbury, CT to Long Beach, CA
- 2017 Mazda Mazda5, Manchester, CT to Fremont, CA
- 2018 Buick Cascada, New Haven, CT to Anaheim, CA
- 2019 Ford Taurus, Hamden, CT to Stockton, CA
- 2013 Volvo C70, New Britain, CT to Riverside, CA
- 2012 Land Rover LR4, Hartford, CT to Bakersfield, CA
- 2016 Honda Odyssey, Stamford, CT to San Diego, CA
- 1982 Chevrolet Camaro, Fairfield, CT to San Bernardino, CA
- 2018 Ford Taurus, West Haven, CT to Irvine, CA
- 2013 Jeep Compass, Greenwich, CT to Los Angeles, CA
- 2013 Subaru Legacy, Bristol, CT to Fresno, CA
- 2005 Saab 9-7X, Meriden, CT to San Jose, CA
Connecticut to California Car Transport Rates
Choices you make can significantly change the rate you will pay for your Connecticut to California auto transport. You can save a lot by choosing open transport rather than enclosed. Freight terminal or car depots can save time and money compared to door-to-door pick-up and delivery. The size, weight, and body types such as a full-size car, extended cab pickup, king cab pickup, hatchback, roadster car, sports coupe, sub-compact car, convertible, and crossover, of your car or truck will also impact your cost. Non-standard items on your vehicle that increase the length, width, or height can also affect your rate, calculating the dimensions of your vehicle can be helpful to keep your quotes accurate. See below for a list of accessories. See below for a list of some accessories that may impact your rate.
- Running lights
- Oversized tires
- Oversized antennas
- Grill guards
- Lift kits
- Nerf bars
- Extended side mirrors
- Roof rack
- Running boards
If your vehicle is inoperable and you do not inform the shipper prior to the pick-up time the driver will likely refuse to take your vehicle. Non-operational vehicles can still be shipped on open car haulers, but the time and labor required for the driver to load and unload them can significantly affect your rate. The current fuel price will be an important factor in calculating your rate. There are also seasonal rate changes in the car shipping business. The highest demand for vehicle shipping is in the summer, this results in the highest rates being in July and August each year. If you intend to pay by check, make sure that this will be acceptable before your vehicle is delivered. Most drivers favor cash payments and you may be able to get a discount for paying COD, however, most companies also accept debit and credit card payments upon delivery.
Quick Auto Transport Rates Guide
- Vehicle Size - Moderate Impact
- Terminal to Terminal - Major Impact
- Open or Enclosed - Major Impact
- Vehicle Accessories - Moderate Impact
- Dropoff Location - Minor Impact
- Door to Door - Major Impact
- Multiple Vehicles - Moderate Impact
- Shipping Schedule - Moderate Impact
- Pick-up Location - Minor Impact
- Season - Moderate Impact
- Fuel Cost - Moderate Impact
- Inoperable - Major Impact
Why Choose Us For Your Auto Shipping
With so many carriers online, why choose us? We can get you the best rates, we offer you hassle-free planning, and we don’t waste your time. Our 10 multiple Connecticut to California auto shipping quotes system gets you the best rate. We have a large group of trusted partners that will be competing for your business.
We verify that every associated carrier from where we get your quotes are fully licensed, bonded, and insured. You can verify this information for yourself by checking with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. The Better Business Bureau is another source of information about our partner companies. You can get your 10 Connecticut to California auto transport quotes by simply filling out our form and clicking the submit button or by calling 1-866-446-9143.
Get Started With A Free Quote
Planning for your auto transport in advance can help make the process trouble-free. You can save time by using us to get 10 Connecticut to California auto shipping quotes for your vehicle delivery. It will be beneficial to contact the individual shippers and compare their services after you have reviewed your quotes. After you have chosen a shipper be sure to carefully read all of their information and guidelines.
You can help prevent shipping delays by having your oil and fluids checked and filled to their proper levels and checking that your tire pressure is correct. Have your antifreeze level checked if there are any possible winter conditions or cold along your vehicles shipping route, vehicles that become disabled can create delays and also be charged higher rates. Ensure that you have an extra set of keys and hold on to them. There is a Department of Transportation guideline that states you are required to have spare keys in your possession during the shipping process.
You should remove any personal possessions from your vehicle because shipping companies do not provide security or insurance for anything other than your car or truck they are transporting. You should remove any antennas that do not retract and also any other non-standard accessories that protrude from your vehicle as a precaution against any possible damage during the loading and or unloading of your car or truck. Having a clean and washed vehicle, both the interior and exterior can help save you some time and make for a faster inspection process with the driver at your pick-up address. If your exteriors mirrors can be folded in you should do this and also recheck that you have removed any non-standard items that stick out as an extra precaution. For the benefit of your shipping driver you should disable all theft systems and alarms on your car or truck, an activated alarm could kill your vehicle's battery making the driver's job more difficult and labor intensive. It is possible that your vehicle will need to be loaded and unloaded more than once depending upon the destinations and pick-ups of other vehicles on the same car hauler trailers as yours, thus it is very important that you convey any tricks or oddities outside of normal operation to the pick-up driver if you hadn’t previously disclosed them.
Connecticut to California auto transport schedules can be affected by inclement weather that can delay pick-up and or delivery times. The Gulf coast and southeastern areas of the US are sometimes impacted by heavy rainfall and even hurricanes, which can cause vehicle shipping delays. Snow, ice, and blizzards can impact pick-up and delivery schedules throughout the winter months. Other weather-related delays are possible from events such as flooding. Check for any possible weather-related delays in Connecticut and California.
Auto transport shipping schedules are sometimes affected by other types of road delays. The increased numbers of wildfires mainly on the western side of the US can also impact your vehicles pick-up and delivery time. Detours, road construction, and heavy traffic also can affect your scheduled pickup or delivery times. Check for any possible traffic-related delays for Connecticut and California. If your pick up or delivery address is in a neighborhood with low hanging tree branches the carrier driver will not risk damaging the vehicles on the trailers upper deck and other arrangements such as meeting in an open parking area would be necessary. Some other road-related conditions that can impact auto shipping schedules include the items listed below.
- Narrow Cul-de-sacs
- Weight restricted bridges
- Dead end streets
- Narrow streets
- Railroad tracks
- Limited Access Avenues
- County road
- Extreme grades
- Low overpasses
- Low hanging phone cables
- Low overpasses
- Access hours
Connecticut to California Student Auto Transport
Do you have a family member going off to college and departing home for the first time? Are you worried about them driving without enough sleep or covering to many miles without stopping to rest and eat? The vehicle could be delivered directly to the student’s dorm or to any convenient location of their choice rather than you worrying about their road trip to or from college. We know how much you care for their safety so why not save the worrying and get a professional carrier to pick-up and deliver their vehicle? We will get you 10 Connecticut to California quotes for your student auto shipping, simply fill in our form and click on submit or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143 right now. See below for a list of our recent student auto transport fulfillments.
- 2019 Acura MDX, Bristol, CT to California State University, CA
- 2004 Ford F-350, Greenwich, CT to San Diego State University, CA
- 2017 Lexus ES Hybrid, Fairfield, CT to University of California, CA
- 1985 Pontiac Firefly, Norwalk, CT to Palomar College, CA
- 2019 Dodge Charger, Bridgeport, CT to Sonoma State University, CA
- 1998 Ferrari F50, Hartford, CT to Bakersfield College, CA
- 2018 Ford Taurus, Milford, CT to Santa Monica College, CA
- 2014 Volvo S90, New Britain, CT to San Jose State University, CA
- 2017 Toyota Yaris, Meriden, CT to Chaffey College, CA
- 2013 Volvo C30, West Haven, CT to El Camino College, CA
- 2017 Fiat 124 Spider, Manchester, CT to Humboldt State University, CA
- 2016 Hyundai Ionic, New Haven, CT to Ashford University, CA
- 2016 Acura TLX, Danbury, CT to Santa Clara University, CA
- 2018 Chevrolet Cruze, Stamford, CT to California Maritime Academy, CA
Connecticut to California Military Auto Shipping
Do you have a PCS or ETS coming up? We understand that your PCS can be stressful for you and your family members. Let us alleviate some of the stress by saving you money on your POV shipping. Most of our affiliated partners offer a discount to members of the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard. Many of these carriers also offer overseas POV shipping. Be sure to ask about the military discount that most of our partners offer, we will get you 10 free quotes. Simply fill in our form and click submit or call or us at 1-866-446-9143 today. Below are some of our recently completed Military Auto Transport fulfillments.
- 2017 Chevrolet Impala, Research and Development Center, CT to USCG Golden Gate, CA
- 2008 Bentley Azure, CANG, East Granby CT, to Travis AFB, CA
- 2016 GMC Terrain, Naval Recruiting, Groton CT, to NB San Diego, CA
- 1993 Volvo 200 Series, Army Recruiting, Stamford CT, to 3d LSM Platoon Reserve, Concord, CA
- 2017 Acura RLX, CO F 2ND BN 25TH MAR REGT, BUCKLEY, CT to Presidio of Monterey, CA
- 2018 Toyota Tacoma, Camp Niantic ARNG, CT to Los Alamitos Joint Forces Training Base, CA
- 2017 Audi A6, International Ice Patrol, CT to Stockton's Rough and Ready Island, CA
- 2018 Ford GT, Naval Recruiting, New Haven, CT to Pendleton, CA
- 2011 Toyota RAV4, Army Recruiting, Hartford CT, to USCG Base Alameda, CA
- 2017 Hyundai Elantra Hybrid, NSB New London, CT to Camp Beale, CA
- 2018 Kia K900, TRANS SERVICE CO, NEW HAVEN, CT to Fort Hunter Liggett, CA
- 1998 Ferrari F50, CO F 2ND BN 25TH MAR REGT, BUCKLEY, CT to NB Ventura County, CA
- 2015 Kia Cadenza, ANG, Orange CT, to TRACEN Petaluma, CA
- 2016 Hyundai Sonata, Army Recruiting, Danbury CT, to Naval Support Activity Monterey, CA
Snowbird Car Shipping
The purchase of second homes and vacation properties so that people can enjoy a year-round temperate climate has been steadily rising. Prior to the ice and snow returns to the northeastern US each year the I-95 corridor sees a large increase in traffic as snowbirds leave the northeast from October until early December, heading to Florida properties and other southern US destinations. Snowbird migrations have also increased immensely in the western states as well, there are now many cities such as Scottsdale AZ, Santa Fe NM, and Palm Springs CA, where large changes in population occur twice per year. Each year the traffic from snowbird migration is heavier, the hotels keep raising rates, and gas gets costlier as the snowbird population keeps expanding. Get your 10 snowbird auto shipping quotes from us, we don’t charge you anything and you won’t be obligated to us in any way. A lot have snowbirds have discovered the solution, they have their vehicles delivered instead of dealing with the increased traffic, overpriced hotels, roadside diners, and gas prices, Get your 10 quotes now by filling in our form and clicking submit or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143, Our associated snowbird auto transport partners have routes, multiple times per week, from anywhere in the US you need a vehicle picked-up and delivered to.