The Best Rates For Shipping A Car In The US
Enter your starting & ending shipping destinations below for Free Quotes
Request Free Quotes
Colorado to North Carolina Car Shipping
Do you need to have a vehicle shipped from Colorado to North Carolina? Auto delivery doesn’t need to be a difficult process. We are the solution. No reason to lose any more time searching. The auto carriers we partner with offer any type of service you require to include: open or enclosed transport, door to door delivery, rush orders, and custom solutions for any car or truck delivery. We can help get you the lowest rates for having your car or truck shipped. By completing the form on this page or calling 1-866-446-9143 you will receive 10 free quotes from different companies to help you secure a low rate and a shipping schedule that works for you. We verify the credentials of every car transport carrier that we are affiliated with. They are all licensed, bonded and insured as required by the US Department of Transportation and you can be assured that all our associated carriers have safe driving records and can safely deliver your vehicle on time. Right now, our partner carriers have trucks standing by in Colorado, including Pueblo, Denver, Longmont, Highlands Ranch, Thornton, Greeley, Broomfield, and Aurora to deliver to North Carolina. For your convenience we have listed below, some of our recently completed auto transport deliveries.
- 2018 Dodge Caravan, Westminster, CO to Greensboro, NC
- 2016 Jeep Cherokee V, Aurora, CO to High Point, NC
- 2017 Buick Envision, Fort Collins, CO to Gastonia, NC
- 2011 Lexus CT, Broomfield, CO to Jacksonville, NC
- 2015 Nissan Titan, Thornton, CO to Rocky Mount, NC
- 2017 Dodge Viper, Colorado Springs, CO to Asheville, NC
- 2019 BMW X6, Arvada, CO to Wilmington, NC
- 1988 Isuzu Pickup, Highlands Ranch, CO to Winston-Salem, NC
- 2017 Suburu Ascent, Boulder, CO to Durham, NC
- 2018 GMC Canyon, Centennial, CO to Chapel Hill, NC
- 2018 Chevrolet Trax, Longmont, CO to Concord, NC
- 2018 Audi A4, Greeley, CO to Charlotte, NC
- 2015 Land Rover Range Rover Sport, Grand Junction, CO to Cary, NC
- 2019 Lexus LC, Denver, CO to Fayetteville, NC
Colorado to North Carolina Car Transport Rates
Decisions you make can greatly increase or decrease the cost of your Colorado to North Carolina auto transport rates. You can save a lot off your rate simply by choosing open rather than enclosed transport. Another way to save on your rate is by opting to drop off your vehicle at a freight terminal or car depot and pick it up from another freight terminal or car depot close to your delivery address instead of door-to-door delivery. The body type such as crew cab truck, mid-size car, pickup truck, sedan, full-size crossover, convertible, king cab pickup, crossover, and mid-size crossover, weight, and size of your vehicle will also affect your rate. Any modifications that increase the size of your vehicle may impact your rate, knowing the exact dimensions of your vehicle will help ensure that your quote is accurate. Below is a list of accessories that can impact your shipping rate.
- Side steps
- Front bumper guards
- 4 wheel drive
- Lift kits
- Oversized tires
- Running boards
- Nerf bars
- Rear bumper guards
- Camper trailers
If your vehicle is inoperable and you do not inform the shipper prior to the pick-up time the driver will likely refuse to take your vehicle. Non-operational vehicles can still be shipped on open car haulers, but the time and labor required for the driver to load and unload them can significantly affect your rate. The current fuel price will be an important factor in calculating your rate. There are also seasonal rate changes in the car shipping business. The highest demand for vehicle shipping is in the summer, this results in the highest rates being in July and August each year. If you intend to pay by check, make sure that this will be acceptable before your vehicle is delivered. Most drivers favor cash payments and you may be able to get a discount for paying COD, however, most companies also accept debit and credit card payments upon delivery.
Quick Auto Transport Rates Guide
- Season - Moderate Impact
- Multiple Vehicles - Moderate Impact
- Door to Door - Major Impact
- Vehicle Accessories - Moderate Impact
- Fuel Cost - Moderate Impact
- Vehicle Size - Moderate Impact
- Inoperable - Major Impact
- Open or Enclosed - Major Impact
- Shipping Schedule - Moderate Impact
- Terminal to Terminal - Major Impact
- Dropoff Location - Minor Impact
- Pick-up Location - Minor Impact
Why Choose Us For Your Auto Transport
With so many carriers online, why choose us? There is no reason for auto shipping to be an overwhelming process, we get you low rates from our trusted partners and they provide straight forward, hassle-free solutions every time. We save you money by getting 10 Colorado to North Carolina auto shipping quotes from our trusted list of carriers. We have a large group of trusted partners that will be competing for your business.
All of our trusted associates are fully insured, bonded, and licensed. You can verify this information for yourself by checking with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. The Better Business Bureau is another source of information about our partner companies. Allow us to get your 10 Colorado to North Carolina auto transport quotes right now by simply filling out our form and clicking on submit or by calling direct to 1-866-446-9143 right now.
Get Started With A Free Quote
Taking some time to plan ahead can simplify your auto transport process. When you choose us, we will get you 10 Colorado to North Carolina auto shipping quotes from our affiliated shippers. The next step will be to review your quotes and contact the shippers to compare their services. Once you have decided which shipper you will use it is important to carefully review their company-specific information and guidelines.
Reduce delivery delays by making sure your vehicle is in good condition for your shipping driver, have your oil and fluids checked and make sure your tire pressure is good. Also, if your car or truck will be in cold or winter conditions make sure your antifreeze is sufficient. If your vehicle becomes disabled or non-operable during transport it could increase your quoted rate. Check that you have spare keys as DOT guidelines
You should remove any personal possessions from your vehicle because shipping companies do not provide security or insurance for anything other than your car or truck they are transporting. You should remove any antennas that do not retract and also any other non-standard accessories that protrude from your vehicle as a precaution against any possible damage during the loading and or unloading of your car or truck. Having a clean and washed vehicle, both the interior and exterior can help save you some time and make for a faster inspection process with the driver at your pick-up address. If your exteriors mirrors can be folded in you should do this and also recheck that you have removed any non-standard items that stick out as an extra precaution. For the benefit of your shipping driver you should disable all theft systems and alarms on your car or truck, an activated alarm could kill your vehicle's battery making the driver's job more difficult and labor intensive. It is possible that your vehicle will need to be loaded and unloaded more than once depending upon the destinations and pick-ups of other vehicles on the same car hauler trailers as yours, thus it is very important that you convey any tricks or oddities outside of normal operation to the pick-up driver if you hadn’t previously disclosed them.
Weather sometimes impacts Colorado to North Carolina auto transport schedules, causing delayed pickup or delivery times. Hurricane season can bring heavy rainfall, winds, and flood roads in the southeastern states and along the gulf coast area, this can impact vehicle delivery schedules. During the winter season, ice, snow and blizzard conditions sometimes impact car shipping pick-up and drop off schedules. Check for any possible weather-related delays in Colorado and North Carolina.
There are other road conditions that occasionally impact car shipping pick-up and delivery times. For example, the western states have been seeing longer fire seasons with more fires that can close highways and roads. Road construction, detours, and traffic jams can also impact the scheduled pick-up and delivery times of your vehicle. Check for any possible traffic-related delays for Colorado and North Carolina. The driver of your car hauler will not enter any area that he or she deems unsafe, such as neighborhoods with low tree branches that could damage vehicles on the upper deck, or residential areas that have posted signs stating no commercial traffic is allowed. See below for some other things that can affect vehicle pick-up and delivery schedules.
- Narrow streets
- Low hanging tree branches
- Narrow bridges
- Dead end streets
- Weight restricted bridges
- County road
- Narrow Cul-de-sacs
- Low overpasses
- Road construction
- Extreme grades
- Low overpasses
- Low hanging phone cables
Colorado to North Carolina Student Auto Transport
Do you have a family member going off to college and departing home for the first time? Are you worried about them driving without enough sleep or covering to many miles without stopping to rest and eat? The vehicle could be delivered directly to the student’s dorm or to any convenient location of their choice rather than you worrying about their road trip to or from college. We know how much you care for their safety so why not save the worrying and get a professional carrier to pick-up and deliver their vehicle? We will get you 10 Colorado to North Carolina quotes for your student auto shipping, simply fill in our form and click on submit or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143 right now. See below for a list of our recent student auto transport fulfillments.
- 2018 Chevrolet Cruze, Fort Collins, CO to University of North Carolina at Charlotte, NC
- 2018 Honda Ridgeline, Boulder, CO to Western Carolina University, NC
- 2015 Nissan Titan, Loveland, CO to University of North Carolina, NC
- 2017 Mercedes GLS-Class, Broomfield, CO to Fayetteville State University, NC
- 2018 Chevrolet Trax, Arvada, CO to Appalachian State University, NC
- 2015 Mercedes SLK, Colorado Springs, CO to Elizabeth City State University, NC
- 2018 GMC Canyon, Aurora, CO to East Carolina University, NC
- 2019 BMW X6, Highlands Ranch, CO to North Carolina A&T State University, NC
- 2018 Honda Insight, Thornton, CO to Winston-Salem State University, NC
Colorado to North Carolina Military Auto Shipping
Are you going to ship your vehicle when you get your PCS orders? We understand the stress involved in uprooting your family due to a PCS. You can save money by choosing us to get your POV delivery quotes. The majority of our associated shippers offer military discounts to members of the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard. Several of our associated carriers can also provide overseas POV transportation. We can get you 10 quotes for you POV shipping, remember to ask about military discounts. Get your 10 quotes now by filling in our form and clicking submit or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143. Following are some of our recent military auto transport deliveries.
- 2017 Mercedes GLS-Class, Schriever AFB, CO to 118th Air Support Operations, NC
- 2013 MINI Roadster, Battery Q 5th BN Reserve, Aurora, CO to Camp Davis, NC
- 2019 Dodge Charger, Coast Guard Intelligence, CO to Jacksonville NC Military Base, NC
- 2016 Kia Sportage, Fort Carson, CO to Camp Butner ARNG, NC
- 2002 Maserati Coupé, ARTY BTRY Q 5TH BN 14TH MAR REGT, CO to National Strike Force, NC
- 2017 Cadillac CTS, Mountain Post Soldier Center, CO to Charlotte ANG Base, NC
- 2017 Kia Cadenza, Navy Reserve University of Colorado, Boulder, CO to Camp Mackall, NC
- 1980 Pontiac Firebird, HQSV CO CLB-453 CLR-4, CO to Fort Bragg, NC
- 2011 BMW 335d, NROTC, CO to Air Station New River, NC
- 2014 Infiniti Q60, Pueblo Chemical Depot, CO to Air Station Cherry Point, NC
- 2013 Lincoln MKZ, Coast Guard Cryptologic Unit, CO to Coast Guard Air Station Morehead, NC
- 2018 Chevrolet Bolt, Fort Logan National Cemetary, CO to Station Hobucken, NC
- 1980 Plymouth Road Runner, Buckley AFB, CO to Stanly County Airport, NC
- 2004 Ford F-350, US Air Force Academy, CO to AS Elizabeth City, NC
Snowbird Car Transport
The number of people that purchase second homes or condos primarily to enjoy a temperate year-round climate has been increasing for many years. Each year from October to early December there is a migration of people who vacate their northeastern homes before the winter snow and ice return, most of these snowbirds from the northeast travel to Florida via the I-95 corridor from many different states. The snowbird market in western states has also been increasing a lot, there are now many cities such as Scottsdale AZ, Santa Fe NM, and Palm Springs CA, where large changes in population predictably occur twice per year. Inflated hotel rates, gas gouging, and gridlocked interstates are common as snowbirds depart from the northern to southern states in increasing numbers each fall. We don’t charge you anything and you have zero obligation, for free we provide you 10 quotes from our trusted partners for your snowbird car shipping, our trusted partners and carriers cater to seasonal movers and vacationers. The solution for many snowbirds to avoid this increasing traffic, the overpriced hotels, and fuel costs has been to hire car shipping companies. Our trusted affiliates have regular routes several times per week from almost anyplace you might need a car picked-up and delivered to. To get the best rate for your snowbird auto transport, simply fill out and submit our form right now for your 10 quotes or call 1-866-446-9143 today.