The Best Rates For Shipping A Car In The US
Enter your starting & ending shipping destinations below for Free Quotes
Request Free Quotes
Colorado to New York Auto Shipping
Do you need a vehicle delivered from Colorado to New York? Are you moving out of state or did you just purchase a car or truck that you need to be delivered? Don't waste any more of your valuable time searching website after website. We have your solution. Our partner carriers can accommodate any requests you may have such as; door to door delivery, open or enclosed transport, rush orders, and custom solutions to meet your specific needs. We can help get you the lowest rates for having your car or truck delivered. By completing the form on this page or calling 1-866-446-9143 you will receive 10 free quotes from different car shipping companies to help you secure a low rate and a shipping schedule that works for you. We check and verify the credentials of all our affiliated carriers. They are all fully insured, licensed and bonded as is required by the US Department of Transportation. We also check the safety records of our associates, so you know that you can trust them to safely deliver your vehicle in good condition and on time. Right now, our partner carriers have trucks in Colorado including Grand Junction, Arvada, Lakewood, Broomfield, Aurora, Centennial, Longmont, and Westminster to deliver to New York. Below are some of the auto transport contracts recently completed by our associates.
- 2016 Jeep Cherokee V, Grand Junction, CO to Buffalo, NY
- 2019 Mazda Mazda3, Loveland, CO to North Hempstead, NY
- 2015 Peugeot GTi, Fort Collins, CO to Amherst, NY
- 2016 Chevrolet Tahoe, Broomfield, CO to Rochester, NY
- 2018 Buick Regal, Arvada, CO to Oyster Bay, NY
- 2018 Lincoln Continental, Thornton, CO to Islip, NY
- 2012 Chrysler Town and Country, Denver, CO to New York City, NY
- 1987 AMC Eagle, Greeley, CO to Smithtown, NY
- 2019 Porsche Cayenne, Colorado Springs, CO to Ramapo, NY
- 2017 Infiniti QX30, Westminster, CO to Greece, NY
- 1986 Acura Integra, Centennial, CO to Babylon, NY
- 2016 GMC Terrain, Lakewood, CO to Yonkers, NY
- 2017 Acura RLX, Pueblo, CO to Greenburgh, NY
- 2015 Honda Clarity, Longmont, CO to Albany, NY
Colorado to New York Car Shipping Rates
Your personal choices and preferences can have a significant impact on the rates you will pay for your Colorado to New York auto transport. The least expensive and most common type of shipping is by open transport. Another way to save money on your vehicle shipping is to forego door-to-door delivery and opt to use freight terminals for your drop-off and pick-up locations. Weight is essential in determining your rate, also the body type such as crew cab truck, mid-size car, pickup truck, sedan, full-size crossover, convertible, king cab pickup, crossover, and mid-size crossover, and size of your vehicle are important factors. Shown below are some accessories that may impact your shipping cost.
- Trailer hitch
- Nerf bars
- Running lights
- Roof rack
- 4 wheel drive
- Grill guards
- Running boards
- Front bumper guards
- Oversized antennas
If your vehicle is inoperable and you do not inform the shipper prior to the pick-up time the driver will likely refuse to take your vehicle. Non-operational vehicles can still be shipped on open car haulers, but the time and labor required for the driver to load and unload them can significantly affect your rate. The current fuel price will be an important factor in calculating your rate. There are also seasonal rate changes in the car shipping business. The highest demand for vehicle shipping is in the summer, this results in the highest rates being in July and August each year. If you intend to pay by check, make sure that this will be acceptable before your vehicle is delivered. Most drivers favor cash payments and you may be able to get a discount for paying COD, however, most companies also accept debit and credit card payments upon delivery.
Quick Auto Transport Rates Guide
- Fuel Cost - Moderate Impact
- Shipping Schedule - Moderate Impact
- Multiple Vehicles - Moderate Impact
- Open or Enclosed - Major Impact
- Inoperable - Major Impact
- Vehicle Accessories - Moderate Impact
- Season - Moderate Impact
- Vehicle Size - Moderate Impact
- Dropoff Location - Minor Impact
- Terminal to Terminal - Major Impact
- Pick-up Location - Minor Impact
- Door to Door - Major Impact
Why Choose Us For Your Auto Transport
The many reasons you should choose us are simple. We save you time and money and alleviate any frustration from your auto shipping process. We save you money by getting 10 quotes from our trusted list of carriers. You will be receiving the lowest rates because our affiliated carriers know that we provide 10 Colorado to New York auto shipping quotes for all of our customers.
We check and verify that each of our trusted partners that provide your quotes are fully licensed, bonded, and insured. You can verify this information for yourself by checking with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. The Better Business Bureau is another source of information about our partner companies. Get your 10 Colorado to New York auto transport quotes right now by simply filling out and submitting our form or by calling us at 1-866-446-9143.
Get Started With A Free Quote
Planning ahead can make your auto transport process much easier. We can get you 10 Colorado to New York auto shipping quotes from our database of reliable carriers and drivers. After reviewing your quotes, it is helpful to call the shippers and compare the services being offered. After you have decided which shipping company to hire be sure to carefully read all their guidelines and information.
Reduce delivery delays by making sure your vehicle is in good condition for your shipping driver, have your oil and fluids checked and make sure your tire pressure is good. Also, if your car or truck will be in cold or winter conditions make sure your antifreeze is sufficient. If your vehicle becomes disabled or non-operable during transport it could increase your quoted rate. Check that you have spare keys as DOT guidelines
You should remove any personal possessions from your vehicle because shipping companies do not provide security or insurance for anything other than your car or truck they are transporting. You should remove any antennas that do not retract and also any other non-standard accessories that protrude from your vehicle as a precaution against any possible damage during the loading and or unloading of your car or truck. Having a clean and washed vehicle, both the interior and exterior can help save you some time and make for a faster inspection process with the driver at your pick-up address. If your exteriors mirrors can be folded in you should do this and also recheck that you have removed any non-standard items that stick out as an extra precaution. For the benefit of your shipping driver you should disable all theft systems and alarms on your car or truck, an activated alarm could kill your vehicle's battery making the driver's job more difficult and labor intensive. It is possible that your vehicle will need to be loaded and unloaded more than once depending upon the destinations and pick-ups of other vehicles on the same car hauler trailers as yours, thus it is very important that you convey any tricks or oddities outside of normal operation to the pick-up driver if you hadn’t previously disclosed them.
Bad weather occasionally interrupts Colorado to New York auto transport schedules and may change expected pick-up and delivery times. Especially during hurricane season, the Gulf and southeastern states occasionally are subjected to inclement weather that can affect vehicle shipping schedules. Inclement winter weather fronts can bring snow, ice, and blizzards which can impact car shipping schedules. Although unlikely to affect your vehicle delivery schedule, flooding is another weather-related event that occasionally impacts vehicle pick-up and delivery times. Check for any possible weather-related delays in Colorado and New York.
Shipping schedules can also be impacted by other road conditions that can affect pick-up and delivery times. The western states have been seeing dramatic increases in wildfires that sometimes close highways to traffic. Road construction and other unexpected traffic problems occasionally delay scheduled pick-up and delivery times. Check for any possible traffic-related delays for Colorado and New York. Some residential neighborhoods do not allow commercial traffic or have low tree branches that could damage vehicles on the upper deck of a car hauler, the drivers will not pick-up or deliver from an area they determine is not safe. Also, small cul-de-sacs, narrow streets, low bridges, and mountain roads occasionally impact auto transport schedules by delaying pick-up or delivery times.
- One way streets
- Low hanging tree branches
- Narrow Cul-de-sacs
- Extreme grades
- Narrow streets
- Low hanging phone cables
- Railroad tracks
- County road
- Dead end streets
- Low overpasses
- Low overpasses
- Narrow bridges
Colorado to New York Student Auto Transport
Do you have a family member going off to college and departing home for the first time? Are you worried about them driving without enough sleep or covering to many miles without stopping to rest and eat? The vehicle could be delivered directly to the student’s dorm or to any convenient location of their choice rather than you worrying about their road trip to or from college. We know how much you care for their safety so why not save the worrying and get a professional carrier to pick-up and deliver their vehicle? We will get you 10 Colorado to New York quotes for your student auto shipping, simply fill in our form and click on submit or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143 right now. See below for a list of our recent student auto transport fulfillments.
- 2018 Hyundai Veloster, Fort Collins, CO to Queens College, NY
- 2019 Nissan Leaf, Grand Junction, CO to City College of New York, NY
- 2018 Dodge Durango, Aurora, CO to College of Staten Island, NY
- 2012 Lexus LX, Pueblo, CO to Cornell University, NY
- 2016 Maserati Quattroporte VI, Lakewood, CO to Binghamton University, NY
- 2016 Ford Edge, Boulder, CO to New York City College of Technology, NY
- 2016 Jaguar XF, Longmont, CO to York College, NY
- 1987 Lamborghini Jalpa, Greeley, CO to State University of New York, NY
- 2012 Volvo C70, Highlands Ranch, CO to Empire State College, NY
- 2017 Kia Sedona, Arvada, CO to University at Albany, NY
- 2016 Acura TLX, Broomfield, CO to Buffalo State College, NY
- 2017 Toyota Tundra, Colorado Springs, CO to John Jay College of Criminal Justice, NY
- 2018 Jeep Renegade, Loveland, CO to City University of New York, NY
- 2018 Chevrolet Trax, Centennial, CO to Stony Brook University, NY
Colorado to New York Military Auto Shipping
Are you going to ship your vehicle when you get your PCS orders? We understand the stress involved in uprooting your family due to a PCS. You can save money by choosing us to get your POV delivery quotes. The majority of our associated shippers offer military discounts to members of the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard. Several of our associated carriers can also provide overseas POV transportation. We can get you 10 quotes for you POV shipping, remember to ask about military discounts. Get your 10 quotes now by filling in our form and clicking submit or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143. Following are some of our recent military auto transport deliveries.
- 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee, Schriever AFB, CO to Fort Drum, NY
- 2015 Volkswagon Jetta Hybrid, Buckley AFB, CO to Fort Hamilton, NY
- 2017 Buick Envision, ARTY BTRY Q 5TH BN 14TH MAR REGT, CO to Stewart ANG Base, NY
- 2013 Infiniti Q50, Navy Reserve University of Colorado, Boulder, CO to Stratton ANG Base, NY
- 2017 Fiat 124 Spider, Imagery Interpretation Platoon Reserve, CO to USCG Station Buffalo, NY
- 2011 Lexus CT, US Air Force Academy, CO to RFL CO C 1ST BN 25TH MAR REGT, BUFFALO, NY
- 2019 Nissan Pathfinder, Fort Carson, CO to USCG Station Alexandria Bay, NY
- 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio, Fort Logan National Cemetary, CO to Stapleton, NY
- 2014 Ford Focus, Peterson AFB, CO to DIRECT SUPPORT CO A 6TH COMM BN, FARMINGDALE, NY
- 2017 GMC Sierra, HQSV CO CLB-453 CLR-4, CO to USCG Station Sodus Point, NY
- 2015 Fiat 500, Coast Guard Cryptologic Unit, CO to USCG Station Oswego, NY
- 2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid, Pueblo Chemical Depot, CO to Naval Station Everett, NY
- 2015 Mercedes M-Class, NROTC, CO to Hancock Field, NY
- 2019 Mazda Mazda3, Mountain Post Soldier Center, CO to 42nd Infantry Division ANG, NY
Snowbird Car Transport
The number of people that purchase second homes or condos primarily to enjoy a temperate year-round climate has been increasing for many years. Each year from October to early December there is a migration of people who vacate their northeastern homes before the winter snow and ice return, most of these snowbirds from the northeast travel to Florida via the I-95 corridor from many different states. The snowbird market in western states has also been increasing a lot, there are now many cities such as Scottsdale AZ, Santa Fe NM, and Palm Springs CA, where large changes in population predictably occur twice per year. Inflated hotel rates, gas gouging, and gridlocked interstates are common as snowbirds depart from the northern to southern states in increasing numbers each fall. We don’t charge you anything and you have zero obligation, for free we provide you 10 quotes from our trusted partners for your snowbird car shipping, our trusted partners and carriers cater to seasonal movers and vacationers. The solution for many snowbirds to avoid this increasing traffic, the overpriced hotels, and fuel costs has been to hire car shipping companies. Our trusted affiliates have regular routes several times per week from almost anyplace you might need a car picked-up and delivered to. To get the best rate for your snowbird auto transport, simply fill out and submit our form right now for your 10 quotes or call 1-866-446-9143 today.