The Best Rates For Shipping A Car In The US
Enter your starting & ending shipping destinations below for Free Quotes
Request Free Quotes
Colorado to Michigan Auto Transport
Are you trying to decide which auto transport company you should trust with your Colorado to Michigan car or truck delivery? Are you looking for the best rates you can find? You won’t need to look further. You have found the right website. We have the solution your seeking. No matter what your situation we are associated with carriers that can accommodate any type of service you need. Open or enclosed transports, expedited deliveries, door to door pickup and delivery, and custom solutions. We can help you secure the highest level of service at the lowest possible rates in the industry. The only thing you need to do is fill out our form or call 1-866-446-9143 and you will receive 10 quotes from our trusted auto shippers right now. We know you can trust our partner carriers because we check that they are all fully insured, licensed and bonded through the US Department of Transportation and we also review their safety records. Your vehicle will be safe hands when you choose one of our associated car transport carriers. Let us help you get the best rate and the schedule you prefer today. We have partner carriers standing by in all cities of Colorado including Fort Collins, Arvada, Greeley, Highlands Ranch, Broomfield, Westminster, Pueblo, and Lakewood to deliver to Michigan. Following are some of the car and truck deliveries recently fulfilled by our partner carriers.
- 2015 Kia Forte Koup, Greeley, CO to Warren, MI
- 2014 Volvo XC90, Aurora, CO to Grand Rapids, MI
- 2017 Kia Soul, Centennial, CO to Dearborn, MI
- 2009 Hummer H2, Westminster, CO to Troy, MI
- 2019 Cadillac Escalade, Arvada, CO to Westland, MI
- 2012 Bentley Continental GT, Lakewood, CO to Kalamazoo, MI
- 2019 RAM 3500, Denver, CO to Lansing, MI
- 2013 Honda Civic 1.0 Turbo, Pueblo, CO to Flint, MI
- 2016 Audi A6, Thornton, CO to Sterling Heights, MI
- 2013 Subaru Legacy, Fort Collins, CO to Southfield, MI
- 2017 Toyota Tundra, Highlands Ranch, CO to Ann Arbor, MI
- 2007 Volkswagon GTI, Colorado Springs, CO to Taylor, MI
- 2019 Mazda Mazda3, Longmont, CO to Detroit, MI
- 2015 Kia Hybrid Optima, Boulder, CO to Rochester Hills, MI
Colorado to Michigan Auto Shipping Rates
There are some decisions you will make that will help to determine the cost of your Colorado to Michigan auto transport. Opting for open rather than enclosed transport can save you a lot of money. Car depots and freight terminals can be used as drop-off and pick-up locations instead of door-to-door and this can save money on your car shipping rate. Some other considerations that will determine your rate are the body type, such as sports car, sports coupe, sedan, mid-size car, lower rider, full-size crossover, compact car, king cab pickup, and roadster car, size, and weight of your vehicle. Non-standard additions to your vehicle that increase its length, width, or height may affect your rate, it is useful to know the actual dimensions of your vehicle to get accurate quotes. Following are some accessories that may change your quoted shipping rate.
- Rear bumper guards
- Nerf bars
- Camper trailers
- Oversized tires
- Roof rack
- Side steps
- 4 wheel drive
- Front bumper guards
- Oversized antennas
If your vehicle is inoperable and you do not inform the shipper prior to the pick-up time the driver will likely refuse to take your vehicle. Non-operational vehicles can still be shipped on open car haulers, but the time and labor required for the driver to load and unload them can significantly affect your rate. The current fuel price will be an important factor in calculating your rate. There are also seasonal rate changes in the car shipping business. The highest demand for vehicle shipping is in the summer, this results in the highest rates being in July and August each year. If you intend to pay by check, make sure that this will be acceptable before your vehicle is delivered. Most drivers favor cash payments and you may be able to get a discount for paying COD, however, most companies also accept debit and credit card payments upon delivery.
Quick Auto Transport Rates Guide
- Open or Enclosed - Major Impact
- Season - Moderate Impact
- Fuel Cost - Moderate Impact
- Terminal to Terminal - Major Impact
- Vehicle Accessories - Moderate Impact
- Door to Door - Major Impact
- Shipping Schedule - Moderate Impact
- Inoperable - Major Impact
- Dropoff Location - Minor Impact
- Pick-up Location - Minor Impact
- Multiple Vehicles - Moderate Impact
- Vehicle Size - Moderate Impact
Why Choose Us For Your Auto Transport
With so many carriers online, why choose us? We save you time, we save you money, and we alleviate all the frustration from your car shipping process. We provide everyone 10 Colorado to Michigan auto transport quotes for your auto delivery. When you get your quotes from us our trusted associates know that they must compete for your business and thus offer the lowest rates possible.
We verify that every associated carrier from where we get your quotes are fully licensed, bonded, and insured. You can verify this information for yourself by checking with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. The Better Business Bureau is another source of information about our partner companies. You can get your 10 Colorado to Michigan auto shipping quotes by simply filling out our form and clicking the submit button or by calling 1-866-446-9143.
Get Started With A Free Quote
Planning ahead can make your auto transport process much easier. We can get you 10 Colorado to Michigan auto shipping quotes from our database of reliable carriers and drivers. After reviewing your quotes, it is helpful to call the shippers and compare the services being offered. After you have decided which shipping company to hire be sure to carefully read all their guidelines and information.
Reduce delivery delays by making sure your vehicle is in good condition for your shipping driver, have your oil and fluids checked and make sure your tire pressure is good. Also, if your car or truck will be in cold or winter conditions make sure your antifreeze is sufficient. If your vehicle becomes disabled or non-operable during transport it could increase your quoted rate. Check that you have spare keys as DOT guidelines
You should remove any personal possessions from your vehicle because shipping companies do not provide security or insurance for anything other than your car or truck they are transporting. You should remove any antennas that do not retract and also any other non-standard accessories that protrude from your vehicle as a precaution against any possible damage during the loading and or unloading of your car or truck. Having a clean and washed vehicle, both the interior and exterior can help save you some time and make for a faster inspection process with the driver at your pick-up address. If your exteriors mirrors can be folded in you should do this and also recheck that you have removed any non-standard items that stick out as an extra precaution. For the benefit of your shipping driver you should disable all theft systems and alarms on your car or truck, an activated alarm could kill your vehicle's battery making the driver's job more difficult and labor intensive. It is possible that your vehicle will need to be loaded and unloaded more than once depending upon the destinations and pick-ups of other vehicles on the same car hauler trailers as yours, thus it is very important that you convey any tricks or oddities outside of normal operation to the pick-up driver if you hadn’t previously disclosed them.
Inclement weather occasionally impacts Colorado to Michigan car transport schedules by delaying pick-up or delivery times. During hurricane season the southeastern seaboard and the Gulf states can receive heavy rainfall and winds, to include hurricanes, delays are sometimes unavoidable. Floods can also impact car shipping pick-up and delivery schedules. Check for any possible weather-related delays inColorado and Michigan.
Shipping schedules can also be impacted by other road conditions that can affect pick-up and delivery times. The western states have been seeing dramatic increases in wildfires that sometimes close highways to traffic. Road construction and other unexpected traffic problems occasionally delay scheduled pick-up and delivery times. Check for any possible traffic-related delays for Colorado and Michigan. Some residential neighborhoods do not allow commercial traffic or have low tree branches that could damage vehicles on the upper deck of a car hauler, the drivers will not pick-up or deliver from an area they determine is not safe. Also, small cul-de-sacs, narrow streets, low bridges, and mountain roads occasionally impact auto transport schedules by delaying pick-up or delivery times.
- Extreme grades
- Dead end streets
- Road construction
- Narrow bridges
- Narrow Cul-de-sacs
- Low overpasses
- Low hanging phone cables
- Railroad tracks
- Weight restricted bridges
- Narrow streets
- Limited Access Avenues
- Low hanging tree branches
Colorado to Michigan Student Auto Transport
Do you have a family member leaving home for the first time for college? Are you worried about the many long stretches of road and traffic near large cities they will be travelling through? Rather than worrying about your son or daughters limited over the road driving skills you could have their auto delivered by a professional driver. Their vehicle can be delivered directly to the student’s dorm or too any convenient location of their choice rather than you having to worry about their road trip to or from college. To receive 10 Colorado to Michigan accurate quotes for your student’s auto shipping simply complete and submit the form on this page or call us at 1-866-446-9143 today. Following are some of our recent student auto transport deliveries.
- 2015 Fiat 500, Broomfield, CO to Eastern Michigan University, MI
- 2015 Jeep Patriot, Denver, CO to Oakland University, MI
- 2007 Buick Rendezvous, Thornton, CO to Central Michigan University, MI
- 2017 Chevrolet SS, Arvada, CO to Wayne State University, MI
- 2019 RAM 3500, Greeley, CO to Lake Superior State University, MI
- 2012 MINI Cooper Mini, Grand Junction, CO to Lake Superior State University, MI
- 2015 Land Rover Range Rover Sport, Pueblo, CO to Eastern Michigan University, MI
- 2016 Honda Odyssey, Boulder, CO to Western Michigan University, MI
- 2012 Volvo S60, Fort Collins, CO to Lake Superior State University, MI
Colorado to Michigan Military Auto Shipping
Are you going to ship your vehicle when you get your PCS orders? We understand the stress involved in uprooting your family due to a PCS. You can save money by choosing us to get your POV delivery quotes. The majority of our associated shippers offer military discounts to members of the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard. Several of our associated carriers can also provide overseas POV transportation. We can get you 10 quotes for you POV shipping, remember to ask about military discounts. Get your 10 quotes now by filling in our form and clicking submit or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143. Following are some of our recent military auto transport deliveries.
- 2019 Acura MDX, Fort Carson, CO to CO C 1ST BN 24TH MAR REGT, LANSING, MI
- 2017 Audi A4, NROTC, CO to DET B MWSS-471, SELFRIDGE, MI
- 2019 Chevrolet Malibu, Fort Logan National Cemetary, CO to Coast Guard Air Station Detroit, MI
- 2019 Toyota Prius v, Battery Q 5th BN Reserve, Aurora, CO to RFL CO A 1ST BN 24TH MAR REGT, GRAND RAPIDS, MI
- 2013 Toyota 4Runner, Navy Reserve University of Colorado, Boulder, CO to ANG Mount Clemens, MI
- 2018 Chevrolet Bolt, Imagery Interpretation Platoon Reserve, CO to Camp Grayling ARNG, MI
- 2015 Lincoln MKZ, Peterson AFB, CO to USCG Station Michigan City, MI
- 2011 Ford Ranger, Pueblo Chemical Depot, CO to USCG Station Holland, MI
- 2013 Ford F-Series, Schriever AFB, CO to Battle Creek ANG Base, MI
- 2016 GMC Terrain, Mountain Post Soldier Center, CO to Naval Reserve Training Center Saginaw, MI
- 2015 Jeep Renegade, Buckley AFB, CO to USCG Station Muskegon, MI
- 2015 Ford Shelby GT500, Coast Guard Intelligence, CO to USCG Station Harbor Beach, MI
- 2017 Audi A6, ARTY BTRY Q 5TH BN 14TH MAR REGT, CO to Air National Guard Base Selfridge, MI
- 2005 Porsche Carrera, HQSV CO CLB-453 CLR-4, CO to Detroit Arsenel, MI
Snowbird Car Transport
The number of people that purchase second homes or condos primarily to enjoy a temperate year-round climate has been increasing for many years. Each year from October to early December there is a migration of people who vacate their northeastern homes before the winter snow and ice return, most of these snowbirds from the northeast travel to Florida via the I-95 corridor from many different states. The snowbird market in western states has also been increasing a lot, there are now many cities such as Scottsdale AZ, Santa Fe NM, and Palm Springs CA, where large changes in population predictably occur twice per year. Inflated hotel rates, gas gouging, and gridlocked interstates are common as snowbirds depart from the northern to southern states in increasing numbers each fall. We don’t charge you anything and you have zero obligation, for free we provide you 10 quotes from our trusted partners for your snowbird car shipping, our trusted partners and carriers cater to seasonal movers and vacationers. The solution for many snowbirds to avoid this increasing traffic, the overpriced hotels, and fuel costs has been to hire car shipping companies. Our trusted affiliates have regular routes several times per week from almost anyplace you might need a car picked-up and delivered to. To get the best rate for your snowbird auto transport, simply fill out and submit our form right now for your 10 quotes or call 1-866-446-9143 today.