The Best Rates For Shipping A Car In The US
Enter your starting & ending shipping destinations below for Free Quotes
Request Free Quotes
Colorado to Florida Auto Transport
Are you looking for the lowest available rate to ship your car from Colorado to Florida? With all the car shipping companies online, it can be a confusing task. Don't waste any more of your valuable time searching website after website. We have your solution. The shippers we are affiliated with can accommodate almost any type of service. Whether you prefer open or enclosed transport, door to door service, rush deliveries, or even customized solutions. Our number one goal is to get you the lowest rates possible without sacrificing quality. We will get you 10 quotes for your vehicle delivery. If you would like the best rate for your vehicle delivery, simply fill out and submit our form or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143. Allow us to help you secure a low rate on your terms. We check and verify the credentials of all our affiliated carriers. They are all fully insured, licensed and bonded as is required by the US Department of Transportation. We also check the safety records of our associates, so you know that you can trust them to safely deliver your vehicle in good condition and on time. We have partner carriers standing by in all cities of Colorado including Grand Junction, Thornton, Boulder, Highlands Ranch, Westminster, Denver, Colorado Springs, and Arvada to deliver to Florida. Look below to see some recent examples of our partnered carriers auto transport fulfillments.
- 2016 Maserati Quattroporte VI, Westminster, CO to Jacksonville, FL
- 2018 Chevrolet Cruze, Fort Collins, CO to Miramar, FL
- 2017 Honda CR-V, Highlands Ranch, CO to Hialeah, FL
- 2016 Cadillac CT6, Centennial, CO to Fort Lauderdale, FL
- 2013 Volvo C70, Greeley, CO to St. Petersburg, FL
- 2019 Buick Enclave, Aurora, CO to Clearwater, FL
- 2015 Mercedes SLK, Colorado Springs, CO to Miami Gardens, FL
- 2011 Mercury Milan, Loveland, CO to Port St. Lucie, FL
- 2019 Nissan Leaf, Longmont, CO to Gainesville, FL
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz E Class, Lakewood, CO to Cape Coral, FL
- 2010 Audi A8, Denver, CO to Orlando, FL
- 2013 Jeep Compass, Grand Junction, CO to Pembroke Pines, FL
- 2015 Volkswagon Jetta Hybrid, Arvada, CO to Miami, FL
- 2016 Chevrolet Suburban, Pueblo, CO to Coral Springs, FL
Colorado to Florida Car Shipping Rates
Your requirements may greatly raise or lower the quotes you get for your Colorado to Florida auto transport. Choosing open rather than enclosed transport will significantly lower your rate. Choosing to use a freight terminal or car depot for your pick-up and delivery locations can get you a better rate than door-to-door delivery and also avoid delays from addresses that aren't accessible to semi-trucks. The size, weight, and body types such as full-size pickup, mid-size crossover, full-size crossover, extended cab pickup, lower rider, mid-size car, roadster car, compact car, and sports coupe, of your car or truck will also impact your cost. If your vehicle has any non-standard additions or anything that increases the size these items could affect your rate, having the actual dimensions of your car or truck can help make sure your quote is accurate. Below is a list of some accessories that can affect your shipping rate.
- Oversized tires
- Front bumper guards
- 4 wheel drive
- Nerf bars
- Trailer hitch
- Running lights
- Extended side mirrors
- Oversized antennas
- Running boards
If your vehicle is inoperable and you do not inform the shipper prior to the pick-up time the driver will likely refuse to take your vehicle. Vehicles that are not operable can be transported but they greatly increase the time and labor required for the driver to load and unload them which increases rates. Shipping rates fluctuate as fuel prices increase or decrease. Rates also fluctuate seasonally, summer is the high season in the car shipping business so the highest rates for delivery occur in July and August. You might be able to get a discount for paying COD, most drivers prefer COD payments, but carriers also typically accept debit and credit cards, however, if you intend to pay by check you should make arrangements with your auto shipping company beforehand for approval.
Quick Auto Transport Rates Guide
- Multiple Vehicles - Moderate Impact
- Door to Door - Major Impact
- Dropoff Location - Minor Impact
- Vehicle Accessories - Moderate Impact
- Open or Enclosed - Major Impact
- Season - Moderate Impact
- Shipping Schedule - Moderate Impact
- Vehicle Size - Moderate Impact
- Inoperable - Major Impact
- Pick-up Location - Minor Impact
- Fuel Cost - Moderate Impact
- Terminal to Terminal - Major Impact
Why Choose Us For Your Car Transport
With so many carriers online, why choose us? We save you time, we save you money, and we alleviate all the frustration from your car shipping process. We provide everyone 10 Colorado to Florida auto transport quotes for your auto delivery. When you get your quotes from us our trusted associates know that they must compete for your business and thus offer the lowest rates possible.
All of our trusted associates are fully insured, bonded, and licensed. You can verify this information for yourself by checking with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. The Better Business Bureau is another source of information about our partner companies. Simply fill out our form and click on submit to get your 10 Colorado to Florida auto shipping quotes today or call 1-866-446-9143 right now.
Get Started With A Free Quote
Advance planning can help ensure that your auto transport process is hassle-free. Allowing us to get you 10 Colorado to Florida auto shipping quotes for your vehicle delivery can save you a lot of time. After you have reviewed your quotes it is beneficial to call each company and compare the services they are offering. Choose the shipper you will use and review their information and paperwork carefully and follow whatever guidelines they suggest.
By ensuring your vehicle is in good condition you are helping to prevent shipping delays. Have your oil and fluids checked and filled as needed and make sure your tires are inflated to the proper pressure level. If there are possible cold or winter conditions along your vehicles shipping route, make sure you check or have your antifreeze level checked. Vehicles that become disabled can impact schedules and also be charged higher rates. One of the Department of Transportation’s guidelines is the requirement that you keep a spare set of keys for your vehicle and keep them in your possession.
It is important for you to remove any personal items from your inside your car or truck as shipping companies will not be responsible for safeguarding them nor will they carry insurance for anything other than the vehicles they are transporting. To prevent any possible damage, as a precaution you should remove any non-standard items and also any non-retractable antennas that could possibly be damaged when your vehicle is being loaded and unloaded from the car hauler trailer. Your vehicle will be thoroughly inspected by you and the driver at the pick-up and delivery locations, you can make this process easier by having washed your car or truck and cleaned the interior. Exterior mirrors, when possible, should be folded in and also verify that you haven’t missed any other items that stick out from your car or truck. Assist your delivery driver by having any anti-theft or alarm systems disabled because if they become active your battery could be drained and create more time and work for the driver transporting your vehicle. Do not forget to inform the driver if your vehicle has any oddities or tricks that aren’t standard to start and or drive your car or truck because it is possible that your vehicle will need to be reloaded to different positions on the car hauler trailer to accommodate the other vehicles.
Inclement weather occasionally impacts Colorado to Florida auto transport schedules by delaying pick-up or delivery times. During hurricane season the southeastern seaboard and the Gulf states can receive heavy rainfall and winds, to include hurricanes, delays are sometimes unavoidable. Floods can also impact car shipping pick-up and delivery schedules. Check for any possible weather-related delays inColorado and Florida.
There are other road conditions that occasionally impact car shipping pick-up and delivery times. For example, the western states have been seeing longer fire seasons with more fires that can close highways and roads. Road construction, detours, and traffic jams can also impact the scheduled pick-up and delivery times of your vehicle. Check for any possible traffic-related delays for Colorado and Florida. The driver of your car hauler will not enter any area that he or she deems unsafe, such as neighborhoods with low tree branches that could damage vehicles on the upper deck, or residential areas that have posted signs stating no commercial traffic is allowed. See below for some other things that can affect vehicle pick-up and delivery schedules.
- Low overpasses
- Dead end streets
- County road
- Low overpasses
- Low hanging phone cables
- Road construction
- Limited Access Avenues
- Access hours
- Narrow Cul-de-sacs
- Narrow streets
- Railroad tracks
- Extreme grades
Colorado to Florida Student Auto Shipping
Are one of your children leaving home for college for the first time? Today there are many more vehicles on both state highways and the interstate system and it just isn’t as safe for your student to travel alone. Today there are many more vehicles on both state highways and the interstate system and it just isn’t as safe for your student to travel alone. Why not consider having their car shipped instead of fearing for their safety? We know how much you value your loved ones, leave the long desolate stretches of highway and gridlocked city traffic to our associates. We can get you up to ten Colorado to Florida quotes to have your student’s car safely shipped. Simply submit the form or call 1-866-446-9143. As listed below, see some of our recently completed student auto transport deliveries.
- 2005 Pontiac Aztec, Westminster, CO to Kaiser University, FL
- 2015 Jeep Patriot, Colorado Springs, CO to Florida International University, FL
- 2007 Buick Rendezvous, Arvada, CO to Florida Atlantic University, FL
- 2016 GMC Terrain, Loveland, CO to Full Sail University, FL
- 2018 Chevrolet Cruze, Denver, CO to Nova Southeastern University NSU, FL
- 2006 Pontiac GTO, Fort Collins, CO to Valencia College, FL
- 2009 Hummer H2, Thornton, CO to Florida A&M University, FL
- 2019 Nissan Titan, Pueblo, CO to Florida Polytechnic University, FL
- 2006 Aston Martin V12 Vanquish, Greeley, CO to Bethune Cookman University, FL
- 2015 Volkswagen Passat, Grand Junction, CO to Barry University, FL
- 2016 Chevrolet Impala, Aurora, CO to University of Florida, FL
- 2017 Jaguar XJ, Highlands Ranch, CO to Florida Institute of Technology, FL
- 2012 Honda CR-Z, Broomfield, CO to Broward College, FL
- 2018 Tesla Model X, Lakewood, CO to Rollins College, FL
Colorado to Florida Military Auto Transport
Are you looking for a carrier company to ship your POV for an upcoming PCS? Uprooting yourself and or your family due to a PCS can be stressful. We can help you get a rate for your POV auto transport. A lot of our partner shipping companies offer military discounts to members of the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard. Many of our affiliates can also provide for overseas POV delivery. Let us get you 10 great quotes for you POV shipping and don’t forget to inquire about your military discount that most of our associated carriers offer. Fill in the information on our form and click the submit button or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143 right now. As listed below, see some of our recently completed military POV deliveries.
- 2015 Peugeot 3008 Hybrid4, Mountain Post Soldier Center, CO to NSA Orlando, FL
- 2010 Lexus LS, Schriever AFB, CO to NSA Panama City, FL
- 2017 MINI Hardtop, Navy Reserve University of Colorado, Boulder, CO to Coast Guard Air Station Savannah, FL
- 2018 Jeep Renegade, Coast Guard Cryptologic Unit, CO to NAS Jacksonville, FL
- 2013 Subaru Legacy, Imagery Interpretation Platoon Reserve, CO to Coast Guard Air Station Miami, FL
- 2005 Audi Quattro, Pueblo Chemical Depot, CO to Coast Guard Air Station Borinquen, FL
- 1991 Ferrari Testarossa, Fort Logan National Cemetary, CO to Eglin Air Force Base, Joint, FL
- 2016 Jaguar F-Type, HQSV CO CLB-453 CLR-4, CO to Hurlburt Field, FL
- 2000 Chevrolet Impala, US Air Force Academy, CO to Eglin Air Force Base, Joint, FL
- 2018 BMW 7-Series, NROTC, CO to DET 8 PRODUCTION & ANALYSIS, FL
- 2017 Infiniti QX30, Fort Carson, CO to USCG Base Miami, FL
- 2010 Audi A8, Coast Guard Intelligence, CO to Camp Blanding ARNG, FL
- 2016 Infiniti Q60, Buckley AFB, CO to Eglin Air Force Base, Joint, FL
- 2009 Honda Accord, ARTY BTRY Q 5TH BN 14TH MAR REGT, CO to Patrick Air Force Base, Joint, FL
Snowbird Car Shipping
A lot of people have been increasingly purchasing second homes, vacation properties, and condominiums for the purpose of being able to enjoy year-round temperate weather. The I-95 corridor sees a large increase in traffic from about October until mid-December each year, much of this traffic is from snowbirds leaving the northeastern states before the snow and ice set in for winter. These snowbird relocations have not been confined to the northeastern states, there are now many cities such as Scottsdale AZ, Santa Fe NM, and Palm Springs CA, where large changes in population occur twice per year. Gridlocked interstates, gas gouging, and rising hotel rates are typical each year as more people travel from the northern to southern states every year. Our associated carriers cater to snowbird auto shipping, get your 10 free quotes from us. Car delivery has become a popular solution for many seasonal snowbirds, they have their cars or trucks delivered by a shipping company to avoid increasing traffic, the overpriced hotels, and fuel costs. Enter your information on our form and click on the submit button for your 10 or call us at 1-866-446-9143 right now, our snowbird auto transport affiliates have regular routes, several times per week, from almost anyplace you might need a car picked-up and delivered to.