The Best Rates For Shipping A Car In The US
Enter your starting & ending shipping destinations below for Free Quotes
Request Free Quotes
California to Oregon Auto Shipping
Are you looking for the lowest available rate to ship your car from California to Oregon? With all the car shipping companies online, it can be a confusing task. Don't waste any more of your valuable time searching website after website. We have your solution. The shippers we are affiliated with can accommodate almost any type of service. Whether you prefer open or enclosed transport, door to door service, rush deliveries, or even customized solutions. Our number one goal is to get you the lowest rates possible without sacrificing quality. We will get you 10 quotes for your vehicle delivery. If you would like the best rate for your vehicle delivery, simply fill out and submit our form or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143. Allow us to help you secure a low rate on your terms. We check and verify the credentials of all our affiliated carriers. They are all fully insured, licensed and bonded as is required by the US Department of Transportation. We also check the safety records of our associates, so you know that you can trust them to safely deliver your vehicle in good condition and on time. We have partner carriers standing by in all cities of California including San Jose, Santa Ana, Oakland, Fremont, Long Beach, and San Bernardino to deliver to Oregon. Look below to see some recent examples of our partnered carriers auto transport fulfillments.
- 2014 Honda Civic 1.6 i-DTEC, San Jose, CA to Grants Pass, OR
- 2019 Buick Enclave, San Bernardino, CA to Oregon City, OR
- 1990 Lincoln Town Car, Los Angeles, CA to Tigard, OR
- 2019 Hyundai Santa Fé, Fresno, CA to Lake Oswego, OR
- 2004 Volkswagon Golf, Sacramento, CA to Bend, OR
- 1999 Mercury Cougar, San Diego, CA to Keizer, OR
- 2017 Tesla Model S, Fremont, CA to Portland, OR
- 2019 Toyota Prius v, Irvine, CA to Aloha, OR
- 2018 Acura NSX, Santa Ana, CA to Corvallis, OR
- 1969 Chevrolet Corvair, Modesto, CA to Springfield, OR
- 1981 Porsche 911, Long Beach, CA to Beaverton, OR
- 2018 Ford Explorer, San Francisco, CA to Salem, OR
- 2019 BMW X6, Chula Vista, CA to Albany, OR
- 2015 Honda Clarity, Bakersfield, CA to Hillsboro, OR
California to Oregon Car Shipping Rates
Decisions you make can greatly increase or decrease the cost of your California to Oregon auto transport rates. You can save a lot off your rate simply by choosing open rather than enclosed transport. Another way to save on your rate is by opting to drop off your vehicle at a freight terminal or car depot and pick it up from another freight terminal or car depot close to your delivery address instead of door-to-door delivery. The body type such as sedan, compact car, extended cab pickup, crossover, full-size pickup, minivan, hatchback, lower rider, and king cab pickup, weight, and size of your vehicle will also affect your rate. Any modifications that increase the size of your vehicle may impact your rate, knowing the exact dimensions of your vehicle will help ensure that your quote is accurate. Below is a list of accessories that can impact your shipping rate.
- Front bumper guards
- Lift kits
- Rear bumper guards
- Trailer hitch
- Running boards
- Oversized antennas
- Roof rack
- Camper trailers
- Running lights
If your vehicle is inoperable and you do not inform the shipper prior to the pick-up time the driver will likely refuse to take your vehicle. Vehicles that are not operable can be transported but they greatly increase the time and labor required for the driver to load and unload them which increases rates. Shipping rates fluctuate as fuel prices increase or decrease. Rates also fluctuate seasonally, summer is the high season in the car shipping business so the highest rates for delivery occur in July and August. You might be able to get a discount for paying COD, most drivers prefer COD payments, but carriers also typically accept debit and credit cards, however, if you intend to pay by check you should make arrangements with your auto shipping company beforehand for approval.
Quick Auto Transport Rates Guide
- Season - Moderate Impact
- Vehicle Size - Moderate Impact
- Vehicle Accessories - Moderate Impact
- Shipping Schedule - Moderate Impact
- Open or Enclosed - Major Impact
- Inoperable - Major Impact
- Dropoff Location - Minor Impact
- Multiple Vehicles - Moderate Impact
- Terminal to Terminal - Major Impact
- Door to Door - Major Impact
- Pick-up Location - Minor Impact
- Fuel Cost - Moderate Impact
Why Choose Us For Your Car Transport
The many reasons you should choose us are simple. We save you money, we save you time, and we alleviate your frustration. We provide everyone 10 California to Oregon auto shipping quotes for their auto delivery. We have a large group of trusted partners that will be competing for your business.
All of our trusted associates are fully insured, bonded, and licensed. You can verify this information for yourself by checking with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. The Better Business Bureau is another source of information about our partner companies. Allow us to get your 10 California to Oregon auto transport quotes right now by simply filling out our form and clicking on submit or by calling direct to 1-866-446-9143 right now.
Get Started With A Free Quote
If possible, it is a good idea to take some time to plan for your auto transport. Save time by having us get you 10 California to Oregon auto shipping quotes from our associated partner companies. Next, you should review your quotes and then contact the shippers by phone to compare the services they are offering. After picking the carrier you will use, carefully read the shippers information and guidelines.
By ensuring your vehicle is in good condition you are helping to prevent shipping delays. Have your oil and fluids checked and filled as needed and make sure your tires are inflated to the proper pressure level. If there are possible cold or winter conditions along your vehicles shipping route, make sure you check or have your antifreeze level checked. Vehicles that become disabled can impact schedules and also be charged higher rates. One of the Department of Transportation’s guidelines is the requirement that you keep a spare set of keys for your vehicle and keep them in your possession.
It is important for you to remove any personal items from your inside your car or truck as shipping companies will not be responsible for safeguarding them nor will they carry insurance for anything other than the vehicles they are transporting. To prevent any possible damage, as a precaution you should remove any non-standard items and also any non-retractable antennas that could possibly be damaged when your vehicle is being loaded and unloaded from the car hauler trailer. Your vehicle will be thoroughly inspected by you and the driver at the pick-up and delivery locations, you can make this process easier by having washed your car or truck and cleaned the interior. Exterior mirrors, when possible, should be folded in and also verify that you haven’t missed any other items that stick out from your car or truck. Assist your delivery driver by having any anti-theft or alarm systems disabled because if they become active your battery could be drained and create more time and work for the driver transporting your vehicle. Do not forget to inform the driver if your vehicle has any oddities or tricks that aren’t standard to start and or drive your car or truck because it is possible that your vehicle will need to be reloaded to different positions on the car hauler trailer to accommodate the other vehicles.
Inclement weather conditions occasionally disrupt California to Oregon auto transport schedules, creating delivery and pick-up time delays. Throughout the hurricane season, vehicle delivery schedules are sometimes delayed by heavy rainfall, winds and flooded roads in the Gulf area and southeastern states. Winter road conditions from inclement weather such as snow, ice, and blizzards occasional affect vehicle delivery schedules. Although weather-related delays are not likely to impact your vehicle shipping, flooding may impact scheduled times. Check for any possible weather-related delays in California and Oregon.
Auto transport shipping schedules are sometimes affected by other types of road delays. The increased numbers of wildfires mainly on the western side of the US can also impact your vehicles pick-up and delivery time. Detours, road construction, and heavy traffic also can affect your scheduled pickup or delivery times. Check for any possible traffic-related delays for California and Oregon. If your pick up or delivery address is in a neighborhood with low hanging tree branches the carrier driver will not risk damaging the vehicles on the trailers upper deck and other arrangements such as meeting in an open parking area would be necessary. Some other road-related conditions that can impact auto shipping schedules include the items listed below.
- Narrow bridges
- Narrow Cul-de-sacs
- One way streets
- Low hanging phone cables
- Low hanging tree branches
- Dead end streets
- Low overpasses
- Railroad tracks
- Road construction
- Narrow streets
- Low overpasses
- Weight restricted bridges
California to Oregon Student Auto Shipping
Do you have a son or daughter leaving home for the first time to attend college? Are you concerned about the distance they will be driving alone or the strange hotels and roadside diners along their route? We understand how much you care and worry about your student driving across open stretches of unfamiliar roads and the traffic through cities, let a professional do the driving for them. Get your 10 California to Oregon student auto transport quotes right now, our affiliates regularly fulfill many student auto shipping requests, simply fill in our form and click submit or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143 today. Following is a list of some of our recently completed student auto shipping deliveries.
- 1999 Mercury Cougar, Modesto, CA to Eastern Oregon University, OR
- 2010 Dodge RAM, Irvine, CA to Eastern Oregon University, OR
- 2016 GMC Terrain, Los Angeles, CA to Science University, OR
- 2016 Honda Hybrid Accord, Riverside, CA to Oregon State University, OR
- 2016 Jaguar XF, San Diego, CA to Oregon Health, OR
- 2015 Ford Shelby GT500, San Bernardino, CA to Western Oregon University, OR
- 2013 Volvo C30, Stockton, CA to Portland State University, OR
- 2017 BMW i3, Anaheim, CA to University of Oregon, OR
- 2015 BMW 5-Series Gran Turismo, San Francisco, CA to Southern Oregon University, OR
California to Oregon Military Auto Transport
Are you looking for a carrier company to ship your POV for an upcoming PCS? Uprooting yourself and or your family due to a PCS can be stressful. We can help you get a rate for your POV auto transport. A lot of our partner shipping companies offer military discounts to members of the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard. Many of our affiliates can also provide for overseas POV delivery. Let us get you 10 great quotes for you POV shipping and don’t forget to inquire about your military discount that most of our associated carriers offer. Fill in the information on our form and click the submit button or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143 right now. As listed below, see some of our recently completed military POV deliveries.
- 2004 Ford F-350, Fort Irwin, CA to 173rd Fighter Wing, OR
- 1988 Isuzu Pickup, 3d LSM Platoon Reserve, Concord, CA to Oregon National Guard Salem, OR
- 2011 BMW 335d, Naval Support Activity Monterey, CA to Naval Recruiting Oregon City, OR
- 2019 Toyota Prius v, Camp Roberts ARNG, CA to ANT Astoria, OR
- 2017 Ford Mustang, Beale AFB, CA to 4D2 4TH DENTAL BN, PORTLAND, OR
- 2016 Acura TLX, USCG Base Alameda, CA to Umatilla Chemical Depot, OR
- 2015 Hyundai Genesis, NB Coronado, CA to Coast Guard Air Station North Bend, OR
- 2009 Volkswagon Beetle, NAF El Centro, CA to Naval Recruiting Albany, OR
- 2019 Chevrolet Malibu, TRACEN Petaluma, CA to Portland ANG Base, OR
- 2015 Kia Optima, NB Point Loma, CA to HQSVC CO 6TH ENGR SPT BN, PORTLAND, OR
- 2018 Acura TLX, Naval Base Point Loma, CA to ENGR SVCS CO CLB23, SPRINGFIELD, OR
- 2018 Mazda CX-5, USCGS Humboldt, CA to 4TH MARINE LOGISTICS GROUP, OR
- 2016 Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid, Camp San Luis Obispo ARNG, CA to Naval Recruiting Portland, OR
- 2017 Chrysler Pacifica, NSWC Corona, CA to Coast Guard Air Station Astoria, OR
Snowbird Car Shipping
A lot of people have been increasingly purchasing second homes, vacation properties, and condominiums for the purpose of being able to enjoy year-round temperate weather. The I-95 corridor sees a large increase in traffic from about October until mid-December each year, much of this traffic is from snowbirds leaving the northeastern states before the snow and ice set in for winter. These snowbird relocations have not been confined to the northeastern states, there are now many cities such as Scottsdale AZ, Santa Fe NM, and Palm Springs CA, where large changes in population occur twice per year. Gridlocked interstates, gas gouging, and rising hotel rates are typical each year as more people travel from the northern to southern states every year. Our associated carriers cater to snowbird auto shipping, get your 10 free quotes from us. Car delivery has become a popular solution for many seasonal snowbirds, they have their cars or trucks delivered by a shipping company to avoid increasing traffic, the overpriced hotels, and fuel costs. Enter your information on our form and click on the submit button for your 10 or call us at 1-866-446-9143 right now, our snowbird auto transport affiliates have regular routes, several times per week, from almost anyplace you might need a car picked-up and delivered to.