The Best Rates For Shipping A Car In The US
Enter your starting & ending shipping destinations below for Free Quotes
Request Free Quotes
California to New York Auto Shipping
Do you need to have a vehicle shipped from California to New York? Auto delivery doesn’t need to be a difficult process. We are the solution. No reason to lose any more time searching. The auto carriers we partner with offer any type of service you require to include: open or enclosed transport, door to door delivery, rush orders, and custom solutions for any car or truck delivery. We can help get you the lowest rates for having your car or truck shipped. By completing the form on this page or calling 1-866-446-9143 you will receive 10 free quotes from different companies to help you secure a low rate and a shipping schedule that works for you. We verify the credentials of every car transport carrier that we are affiliated with. They are all licensed, bonded and insured as required by the US Department of Transportation and you can be assured that all our associated carriers have safe driving records and can safely deliver your vehicle on time. Right now, our partner carriers have trucks standing by in California, including Modesto, Riverside, Santa Ana, Fremont, Irvine, Fresno, San Jose, and Stockton to deliver to New York. For your convenience we have listed below, some of our recently completed auto transport deliveries.
- 2019 Porsche Cayenne, Bakersfield, CA to Hempstead, NY
- 2018 Buick Regal, Fresno, CA to North Hempstead, NY
- 2015 Mercedes SLK, Long Beach, CA to Greenburgh, NY
- 2017 Audi R8, Sacramento, CA to Greece, NY
- 2004 Ford F-350, Fremont, CA to Amherst, NY
- 2014 Hyundai Veloster, San Francisco, CA to Islip, NY
- 2017 Genesis G80, Stockton, CA to Huntington, NY
- 2017 Chrysler Pacifica, Riverside, CA to Ramapo, NY
- 2014 Toyota Camry Hybrid, Oakland, CA to Oyster Bay, NY
- 2015 Toyota Highlander, Chula Vista, CA to Albany, NY
- 2018 Chevrolet Cruze, Santa Ana, CA to Rochester, NY
- 1957 Chevrolet Corvette, Irvine, CA to Yonkers, NY
- 2019 GMC Yukon XL, Modesto, CA to Smithtown, NY
- 2012 Land Rover LR4, Los Angeles, CA to Brookhaven, NY
California to New York Car Shipping Rates
Your requirements may greatly raise or lower the quotes you get for your California to New York auto shipping. Choosing open rather than enclosed transport will significantly lower your rate. Choosing to use a freight terminal or car depot for your pick-up and delivery locations can get you a better rate than door-to-door delivery and also avoid delays from addresses that aren't accessible to semi-trucks. The size, weight, and body types such as crossover, hatchback, extended cab pickup, compact car, full-size car, full-size pickup, sub-compact car, pickup truck, and minivan, of your car or truck will also impact your cost. If your vehicle has any non-standard additions or anything that increases the size these items could affect your rate, having the actual dimensions of your car or truck can help make sure your quote is accurate. Below is a list of some accessories that can affect your shipping rate.
- Extended side mirrors
- Grill guards
- Oversized tires
- Camper trailers
- Oversized antennas
- Roof rack
- Running lights
- 4 wheel drive
- Running boards
Typically, a driver will not load a non-operable car unless prior plans such as scheduling the vehicle to be last on and first off to avoid excess time and labor. Non-operational vehicles can be transported in open vehicle haulers, but the carrier or driver must be informed as early as possible and they are billed at higher rates. Rates are tied to whatever the current fuel prices are. High season for the car shipping business occurs in the summer months. The combination of demand and gas prices typically peaking in the summer make for the highest rates. One other method to possibly save money is to pay COD upon delivery. Drivers often desire cash and might offer a small discount for COD although they typically do also accept credit or debit cards. If by chance you plan to pay with a check be sure to get pre-approval from your auto transport company prior to your delivery date.
Quick Auto Transport Rates Guide
- Season - Moderate Impact
- Terminal to Terminal - Major Impact
- Multiple Vehicles - Moderate Impact
- Dropoff Location - Minor Impact
- Vehicle Accessories - Moderate Impact
- Vehicle Size - Moderate Impact
- Fuel Cost - Moderate Impact
- Shipping Schedule - Moderate Impact
- Door to Door - Major Impact
- Pick-up Location - Minor Impact
- Open or Enclosed - Major Impact
- Inoperable - Major Impact
Why Choose Us For Your Car Shipping
There are many companies you can get your California to New York auto transport quotes from so why choose us? We save you time, we save you money, and we alleviate all the frustration from car shipping. Unlike many online price providers that get you a single rate, we get you 10 quotes from our associated drivers and carriers.
All of our trusted drivers are fully licensed, insured and bonded. You can verify this information for yourself by checking with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. The Better Business Bureau is another source of information about our partner companies. Receive your ten California to New York auto transport quotes by simply filling in our form and submitting or call us at 1-866-446-9143 today.
Get Started With A Free Quote
Taking some time to plan ahead can simplify your auto transport process. When you choose us, we will get you 10 California to New York auto shipping quotes from our affiliated shippers. The next step will be to review your quotes and contact the shippers to compare their services. Once you have decided which shipper you will use it is important to carefully review their company-specific information and guidelines.
It is important for you to remove any personal items from your inside your car or truck as shipping companies will not be responsible for safeguarding them nor will they carry insurance for anything other than the vehicles they are transporting. To prevent any possible damage, as a precaution you should remove any non-standard items and also any non-retractable antennas that could possibly be damaged when your vehicle is being loaded and unloaded from the car hauler trailer. Your vehicle will be thoroughly inspected by you and the driver at the pick-up and delivery locations, you can make this process easier by having washed your car or truck and cleaned the interior. Exterior mirrors, when possible, should be folded in and also verify that you haven’t missed any other items that stick out from your car or truck. Assist your delivery driver by having any anti-theft or alarm systems disabled because if they become active your battery could be drained and create more time and work for the driver transporting your vehicle. Do not forget to inform the driver if your vehicle has any oddities or tricks that aren’t standard to start and or drive your car or truck because it is possible that your vehicle will need to be reloaded to different positions on the car hauler trailer to accommodate the other vehicles.
Remove all personal belongings from the vehicle. You cannot use your vehicle as a container for shipping personal belongings. Weight is a major factor in your cost and any personal belongings will not typically be covered by the shipper’s insurance. Remove any antennas that don’t automatically retract and any non-standard accessories that could be damaged, also any other items that stick out from your vehicle should be removed as a precaution to prevent any possible damage. Washing your vehicle and cleaning the interior prior to your scheduled pick-up time will make the inspection process simpler and faster; you will be carefully inspecting your vehicle with the driver at your pick-up location. If your vehicles exterior mirrors can be folded do this to protect them. Again, any items that stick out on your vehicle should be reduced if possible as a precaution against any possible damage. Disable any anti-theft or alarm devices your vehicle may have. An activated alarm could drain your vehicle's battery which could increase the time and labor for your auto shipping. Be sure to inform the shipper if there are any quirks or oddities to operate your vehicle. Your vehicle may be transferred from one position to another on the transport trailer depending upon other pickups and drop-offs and the driver needs to know if there are any oddities in operating your vehicle.
Inclement weather conditions occasionally disrupt California to New York auto transport schedules, creating delivery and pick-up time delays. Throughout the hurricane season, vehicle delivery schedules are sometimes delayed by heavy rainfall, winds and flooded roads in the Gulf area and southeastern states. Winter road conditions from inclement weather such as snow, ice, and blizzards occasional affect vehicle delivery schedules. Although weather-related delays are not likely to impact your vehicle shipping, flooding may impact scheduled times. Check for any possible weather-related delays in California and New York.
Auto transport shipping schedules are sometimes affected by other types of road delays. The increased numbers of wildfires mainly on the western side of the US can also impact your vehicles pick-up and delivery time. Detours, road construction, and heavy traffic also can affect your scheduled pickup or delivery times. Check for any possible traffic-related delays for California and New York. If your pick up or delivery address is in a neighborhood with low hanging tree branches the carrier driver will not risk damaging the vehicles on the trailers upper deck and other arrangements such as meeting in an open parking area would be necessary. Some other road-related conditions that can impact auto shipping schedules include the items listed below.
- Low overpasses
- Access hours
- Narrow Cul-de-sacs
- Limited Access Avenues
- Low hanging phone cables
- Weight restricted bridges
- Dead end streets
- Narrow bridges
- County road
- Road construction
- One way streets
- Extreme grades
California to New York Student Auto Shipping
Do you have a student leaving for college for the first time or returning home? Are you worried about them driving so many miles alone without proper rest? We know how much you value your loved ones, leave the long desolate stretches of highway and gridlocked city traffic to our associates. We know how much you value your loved ones, leave the long desolate stretches of highway and gridlocked city traffic to our associates. Simply fill out and submit our form or call 1-866-446-9143. We will get 10 California to New York quotes for your student car shipping right now! Below are some of our recently completed Student Auto Transport deliveries.
- 2015 Lexus ES, Fresno, CA to New York City College of Technology, NY
- 2017 Jaguar XJ, Stockton, CA to State University of New York, NY
- 2013 Ford F-Series, Irvine, CA to Binghamton University, NY
- 2017 Kia Cadenza, Long Beach, CA to Empire State College, NY
- 2014 Infiniti Q60, San Diego, CA to York College, NY
- 2014 Nissan Maxima, San Francisco, CA to City College of New York, NY
- 2018 Nissan Sentra, San Bernardino, CA to Queens College, NY
- 2016 Volkswagen Jetta, Bakersfield, CA to Stony Brook University, NY
- 2005 Audi Quattro, Anaheim, CA to City University of New York, NY
- 1990 Lincoln Town Car, Fremont, CA to John Jay College of Criminal Justice, NY
- 1987 Mercury Zephyr, San Jose, CA to Buffalo State College, NY
- 2015 Ford Shelby GT500, Oakland, CA to Cornell University, NY
- 1991 Ferrari Testarossa, Santa Ana, CA to CUNY Graduate Center, NY
- 2019 Cadillac Escalade, Sacramento, CA to City University of New York, NY
California to New York Military Auto Transport
Are you looking for a carrier company to ship your POV for an upcoming PCS? Uprooting yourself and or your family due to a PCS can be stressful. We can help you get a rate for your POV auto transport. A lot of our partner shipping companies offer military discounts to members of the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard. Many of our affiliates can also provide for overseas POV delivery. Let us get you 10 great quotes for you POV shipping and don’t forget to inquire about your military discount that most of our associated carriers offer. Fill in the information on our form and click the submit button or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143 right now. As listed below, see some of our recently completed military POV deliveries.
- 2013 Lincoln MKZ, NSWC Corona, CA to 27th Infantry Brigade ANG, NY
- 2017 Suburu Ascent, Fort Hunter Liggett, CA to Naval Station Everett, NY
- 1998 Isuzu Trooper, Park Reserve Forces Training Area, CA to Fort Hamilton, NY
- 2013 Nissan Xterra, Los Angeles AFB, CA to USCG Station Sodus Point, NY
- 2011 Honda Element, NB Point Loma, CA to Naval Supply Facility Saratoga Springs, NY
- 2017 Infiniti QX30, Camp Haan, CA to USCG Station Niagara, NY
- 1957 Chevrolet Corvette, Naval Support Activity Monterey, CA to USCG Station Alexandria Bay, NY
- 2012 Honda CR-Z, Military Ocean Terminal Concord, CA to DIRECT SUPPORT CO A 6TH COMM BN, FARMINGDALE, NY
- 2017 Ford Mustang, NAS Lemoore, CA to USCG Station Oswego, NY
- 2017 Chrysler Pacifica, USCG Base Alameda, CA to Stratton ANG Base, NY
- 2017 Subaru WRX, Fort Irwin, CA to Hancock Field, NY
- 2002 Buick LeSabre, Beale AFB, CA to Niagara Falls Air Reserve Station, NY
- 2018 Subaru Forester, Pendleton, CA to USCG Station Rochester, NY
- 2018 Jeep Renegade, Vandenberg AFB, CA to USCG Station Sackets Harbor, NY
Snowbird Auto Transport
The number of people that purchase second homes or condos primarily to enjoy a temperate year-round climate has been increasing for many years. Each year from October to early December there is a migration of people who vacate their northeastern homes before the winter snow and ice return, most of these snowbirds from the northeast travel to Florida via the I-95 corridor from many different states. The snowbird market in western states has also been increasing a lot, there are now many cities such as Scottsdale AZ, Santa Fe NM, and Palm Springs CA, where large changes in population predictably occur twice per year. Inflated hotel rates, gas gouging, and gridlocked interstates are common as snowbirds depart from the northern to southern states in increasing numbers each fall. We don’t charge you anything and you have zero obligation, for free we provide you 10 quotes from our trusted partners for your snowbird car shipping, our trusted partners and carriers cater to seasonal movers and vacationers. The solution for many snowbirds to avoid this increasing traffic, the overpriced hotels and fuel costs has been to hire car shipping companies. Our trusted affiliates have regular routes several times per week from almost anyplace you might need a car picked-up and delivered to. To get the best rate for your snowbird auto transport, simply fill out and submit our form right now for your 10 quotes or call 1-866-446-9143 today.