The Best Rates For Shipping A Car In The US
Enter your starting & ending shipping destinations below for Free Quotes
Request Free Quotes
Arkansas to Texas Auto Shipping
Do you need a vehicle shipped from Arkansas to Texas but aren't familiar with how car shipping works or where to begin? You won’t need to look further. You have found the right website. We have the solution your seeking. Whatever preferences you have, our affiliate carriers can accommodate whichever type of service you require to include: door to door delivery, open or enclosed transport, rush orders, and custom solutions to meet your specific needs. Our goal is to help you get the lowest possible rate from our trusted auto shippers. Just fill out our form and click on submit or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143 and you will receive 10 quotes from some of the best vehicle haulers in this industry. We check and verify the credentials of all our affiliated carriers. They are all fully insured, licensed and bonded as is required by the US Department of Transportation. We also check the safety records of our associates, so you know that you can trust them to safely deliver your vehicle in good condition and on time. Right now, our partner carriers have trucks standing by in Arkansas, including Conway, Little Rock, Jacksonville, Springdale, Rogers, Paragould, Sherwood, and Russellville to deliver to Texas. Listed below are some of our partners recent auto transport deliveries.
- 2014 Chevrolet Spark, Conway, AR to Brownsville, TX
- 2016 Chevrolet Impala, North Little Rock, AR to Corpus Christi, TX
- 2018 Buick Regal, Cabot, AR to Irving, TX
- 2010 Chrysler PT Cruiser, Paragould, AR to Garland, TX
- 1987 AMC Eagle, Rogers, AR to San Antonio, TX
- 2007 Volkswagon GTI, Benton, AR to El Paso, TX
- 2019 Ford EcoSport, Pine Bluff, AR to Arlington, TX
- 2017 Chevrolet SS, Sherwood, AR to Fort Worth, TX
- 2019 GMC Ridgeline, Little Rock, AR to Houston, TX
- 2013 BMW 330d, Jonesboro, AR to Dallas, TX
- 2017 Ford Mustang, Texarkana, AR to Grand Prairie, TX
- 2018 GMC Canyon, Fayetteville, AR to Austin, TX
- 2019 Porsche Cayenne, Bella Vista, AR to Amarillo, TX
- 2019 Mazda Mazda3, West Memphis, AR to Lubbock, TX
Arkansas to Texas Auto Transport Rates
Your personal choices and preferences can have a significant impact on the rates you will pay for your Arkansas to Texas auto transport. The least expensive and most common type of shipping is by open transport. Another way to save money on your vehicle shipping is to forego door-to-door delivery and opt to use freight terminals for your drop-off and pick-up locations. Weight is essential in determining your rate, also the body type such as roadster car, off-road vehicle, mid-size crossover, crossover, sub-compact car, minivan, sports coupe, sedan, and mid-size car, and size of your vehicle are important factors. Shown below are some accessories that may impact your shipping cost.
- Oversized tires
- Oversized antennas
- 4 wheel drive
- Lift kits
- Running boards
- Nerf bars
- Grill guards
- Trailer hitch
- Camper trailers
If your vehicle is inoperable and you do not tell the shipper prior to the pick-up time the driver will most likely refuse to pick up your vehicle. Non-operational cars and trucks can be transported but they greatly increase the labor and time required for the driver to load and unload them which will increase your rate. Current fuel prices are a factor used in determining the rate you get. Seasonal rate changes are not something you can control unless timing is not important, summer is high season for the car shipping industry and rates are at their highest. Your method of payment might be able to save you some money on your rate, as most drivers prefer cash upon delivery, they may offer a discount for COD. Normally they will also take credit or debit cards but remember to contact your auto shipping company before the scheduled delivery date if you intend to try and pay by check.
Quick Auto Transport Rates Guide
- Open or Enclosed - Major Impact
- Shipping Schedule - Moderate Impact
- Inoperable - Major Impact
- Vehicle Accessories - Moderate Impact
- Dropoff Location - Minor Impact
- Season - Moderate Impact
- Vehicle Size - Moderate Impact
- Pick-up Location - Minor Impact
- Multiple Vehicles - Moderate Impact
- Fuel Cost - Moderate Impact
- Door to Door - Major Impact
- Terminal to Terminal - Major Impact
Why Choose Us For Your Car Transport
There are multiple reasons you should choose us first. There is no reason for car shipping to be an overwhelming process, we get you low rates from our trusted partners and they provide straight forward, hassle-free solutions every time. We get you 10 Arkansas to Texas auto shipping quotes from our network of affiliated auto shipping carriers. Our trusted carriers know that we get multiple quotes and must compete for your business.
We verify that every associated carrier from where we get your quotes are fully licensed, bonded, and insured. You can verify this information for yourself by checking with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. The Better Business Bureau is another source of information about our partner companies. You can get your 10 Arkansas to Texas auto transport quotes by simply filling out our form and clicking the submit button or by calling 1-866-446-9143.
Get Started With A Free Quote
Planning ahead can make your auto transport process much easier. We can get you 10 Arkansas to Texas auto shipping quotes from our database of reliable carriers and drivers. After reviewing your quotes, it is helpful to call the shippers and compare the services being offered. After you have decided which shipping company to hire be sure to carefully read all their guidelines and information.
Have your tire pressure, oil, and fluids checked and filled to the correct levels, delivery delays can be prevented when carrier drivers have vehicles that are all in good operating conditions. If your shipping route could include cold or winter conditions be sure to have your antifreeze checked, vehicles that become disabled during shipping can create delays and pay higher rates. Verify that you have a spare set of keys for your vehicle, DOT guidelines require that you keep a spare set in your possession.
Remove all personal belongings from the vehicle. You cannot use your vehicle as a container for shipping personal belongings. Weight is a major factor in your cost and any personal belongings will not typically be covered by the shipper’s insurance. Remove any antennas that don’t automatically retract and any non-standard accessories that could be damaged, also any other items that stick out from your vehicle should be removed as a precaution to prevent any possible damage. Washing your vehicle and cleaning the interior prior to your scheduled pick-up time will make the inspection process simpler and faster; you will be carefully inspecting your vehicle with the driver at your pick-up location. If your vehicles exterior mirrors can be folded do this to protect them. Again, any items that stick out on your vehicle should be reduced if possible as a precaution against any possible damage. Disable any anti-theft or alarm devices your vehicle may have. An activated alarm could drain your vehicle's battery which could increase the time and labor for your auto shipping. Be sure to inform the shipper if there are any quirks or oddities to operate your vehicle. Your vehicle may be transferred from one position to another on the transport trailer depending upon other pickups and drop-offs and the driver needs to know if there are any oddities in operating your vehicle.
Inclement weather occasionally impacts Arkansas to Texas auto transport schedules by delaying pick-up or delivery times. Delivery schedules are sometimes impacted, especially during hurricane season, in the southeastern states. Another type of weather delay is from flooding, but this seldom affects pick-up and delivery schedules. Check for any possible weather-related delays in Arkansas and Texas.
Shipping schedules can also be impacted by other road conditions that can affect pick-up and delivery times. The western states have been seeing dramatic increases in wildfires that sometimes close highways to traffic. Road construction and other unexpected traffic problems occasionally delay scheduled pick-up and delivery times. Check for any possible traffic-related delays for Arkansas and Texas. Some residential neighborhoods do not allow commercial traffic or have low tree branches that could damage vehicles on the upper deck of a car hauler, the drivers will not pick-up or deliver from an area they determine is not safe. Also, small cul-de-sacs, narrow streets, low bridges, and mountain roads occasionally impact auto transport schedules by delaying pick-up or delivery times.
- Narrow Cul-de-sacs
- Limited Access Avenues
- County road
- Low overpasses
- Railroad tracks
- Narrow bridges
- Road construction
- Access hours
- Extreme grades
- Narrow streets
- One way streets
- Low hanging tree branches
Arkansas to Texas Student Auto Transport
Do you have a son or daughter leaving home for the first time to attend college? Are you concerned about the distance they will be driving alone or the strange hotels and roadside diners along their route? We understand how much you care and worry about your student driving across open stretches of unfamiliar roads and the traffic through cities, let a professional do the driving for them. Get your 10 Arkansas to Texas student auto transport quotes right now, our affiliates regularly fulfill many student auto shipping requests, simply fill in our form and click submit or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143 today. Following is a list of some of our recently completed student auto shipping deliveries.
- 2015 Mercedes M-Class, Fayetteville, AR to The University of Texas, TX
- 2013 Volvo C70, Bella Vista, AR to The University of Texas System, TX
- 2015 Peugeot 308SW, Springdale, AR to University of North Texas, TX
- 2015 Peugeot GTi, Cabot, AR to Texas Woman's University, TX
- 2015 Volkswagon Jetta Hybrid, Pine Bluff, AR to Stephen F. Austin State University, TX
- 2017 Acura RLX, Sherwood, AR to Texas Tech University, TX
- 2019 Lexus LC, Benton, AR to University of Houston, TX
- 2015 Volkswagon Jetta Sportwagon, Bentonville, AR to Texas State University, TX
- 2013 Suzuki Grand Vitara, Russellville, AR to Texas Southern University, TX
- 2018 Chevrolet Cruze, West Memphis, AR to Midwestern State University, TX
Arkansas to Texas Military Auto Shipping
Do you have a PCS or ETS coming up? We understand that your PCS can be stressful for you and your family members. Let us alleviate some of the stress by saving you money on your POV shipping. Most of our affiliated partners offer a discount to members of the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard. Many of these carriers also offer overseas POV shipping. Be sure to ask about the military discount that most of our partners offer, we will get you 10 free quotes. Simply fill in our form and click submit or call or us at 1-866-446-9143 today. Below are some of our recently completed Military Auto Transport fulfillments.
- 2019 Mazda CX-9, Atlantic Area Command, AR to Camp Bullis, TX
- 2014 Volkswagen Tiguan, Navy Reserve Center, Little Rock, AR to Fort Hood, TX
- 2017 Genesis G80, Pine Bluff Arsenal, AR to NASJRB Fort Worth, TX
- 2016 Chevrolet Tahoe, Camp Joseph T. Robinson ARNG, AR to Air Patrol Detachment El Paso, TX
- 2011 Honda Element, Arkansas ANG Base Newport, AR to CO C 4TYH AAV BN, GALVESTON, TX
- 2018 Dodge Caravan, Pine Bluff, AR to RCKT BTRY D, EL PASO, TX
- 2009 Hummer H2, US Navy Recruiting, Fayetteville, AR to Camp Maxey, TX
- 2016 Maserati Quattroporte VI, Fort Chaffee Maneuver Training Center ARNG, AR to Coast Guard Air Station Houston, TX
- 1980 Porsche 928, 188th Fighter Wing ANG, AR to Camp Wolters ARNG, TX
- 2017 Lexus ES Hybrid, 3/23 Reserve Infantry Battalion, AR to Camp Stanley, TX
- 2015 Fiat 500, 3rd Force Recon Company, Mobile, AR to Corpus Christi Army Depot, TX
- 2019 Nissan Titan, Fort Smith, AR to Red River Army Depot, TX
- 2019 Lexus LC, CO I 3rd 23rd MAR REG, Little Rock, AR to NAS Kingsville, TX
- 2017 Chevrolet SS, 189th Airlift Wing ANG, AR to Camp Swift, TX
Snowbird Car Transport
A lot of people have been increasingly purchasing second homes, vacation properties, and condominiums for the purpose of being able to enjoy year-round temperate weather. The I-95 corridor sees a large increase in traffic from about October until mid-December each year, much of this traffic is from snowbirds leaving the northeastern states before the snow and ice set in for winter. These snowbird relocations have not been confined to the northeastern states, there are now many cities such as Scottsdale AZ, Santa Fe NM, and Palm Springs CA, where large changes in population occur twice per year. Gridlocked interstates, gas gouging, and rising hotel rates are typical each year as more people travel from the northern to southern states every year. Our associated carriers cater to snowbird auto shipping, get your 10 free quotes from us. Car delivery has become a popular solution for many seasonal snowbirds, they have their cars or trucks delivered by a shipping company to avoid increasing traffic, the overpriced hotels, and fuel costs. Enter your information on our form and click on the submit button for your 10 or call us at 1-866-446-9143 right now, our snowbird auto transport affiliates have regular routes, several times per week, from almost anyplace you might need a car picked-up and delivered to.