The Best Rates For Shipping A Car In The US
Enter your starting & ending shipping destinations below for Free Quotes
Request Free Quotes
Arkansas to Pennsylvania Auto Shipping
Do you need a vehicle delivered from Arkansas to Pennsylvania? Are you moving out of state or did you just purchase a car or truck that you need to be delivered? We have the solution you need right here. Save yourself the confusion of searching website after website. The vehicle shippers we are affiliated with can accommodate almost any type of service. Whether you prefer open or enclosed transport, door to door service, rush deliveries, or even customized solutions. We can help you secure the highest level of service at the lowest possible rates in the car transport industry. The only thing you need to do is fill out our form or call 1-866-446-9143 and you will receive 10 quotes from our trusted auto shippers right now. Let us help you get the best rate and the schedule you prefer today. We verify the credentials of every carrier that we are affiliated with. They are all licensed, bonded, and insured as required by the US Department of Transportation, and you can be assured that all our associated carriers have safe driving records and can safely deliver your vehicle on time. Right now, our partner carriers have trucks in Arkansas including Paragould, Texarkana, Cabot, Little Rock, Fayetteville, Rogers, Bella Vista, and Springdale to deliver to Pennsylvania. You will find below some of our recent auto transport deliveries.
- 2017 Genesis G80, Bella Vista, AR to Philadelphia, PA
- 2010 Chrysler Sebring, Paragould, AR to Allentown, PA
- 2018 Audi A4, Russellville, AR to Reading city, PA
- 2015 Peugeot RCZ, Bentonville, AR to Bethlehem city, PA
- 2014 Toyota Camry Hybrid, West Memphis, AR to Lower Paxton, PA
- 2016 Chrysler 300, Benton, AR to Bensalem, PA
- 2019 Nissan Altima, Springdale, AR to Millcreek Township, PA
- 2017 Subaru WRX, Rogers, AR to Erie, PA
- 2013 Volvo C30, Conway, AR to Lancaster city, PA
- 1990 BMW 3-Series, M3, Little Rock, AR to Lower Merion, PA
Arkansas to Pennsylvania Auto Shipping Rates
There are some decisions you will make that will help to determine the cost of your Arkansas to Pennsylvania auto transport. Opting for open rather than enclosed transport can save you a lot of money. Car depots and freight terminals can be used as drop-off and pick-up locations instead of door-to-door and this can save money on your car shipping rate. Some other considerations that will determine your rate are the body type, such as pickup truck, crossover, mid-size car, sub-compact car, full-size crossover, and hatchback, size, and weight of your vehicle. Non-standard additions to your vehicle that increase its length, width, or height may affect your rate, it is useful to know the actual dimensions of your vehicle to get accurate quotes. Following are some accessories that may change your quoted shipping rate.
- Front bumper guards
- Extended side mirrors
- Oversized antennas
- Grill guards
- Camper trailers
- 4 wheel drive
- Nerf bars
- Side steps
If your vehicle is inoperable and you do not tell the shipper prior to the pick-up time the driver will most likely refuse to pick up your vehicle. Non-operational cars and trucks can be transported but they greatly increase the labor and time required for the driver to load and unload them which will increase your rate. Current fuel prices are a factor used in determining the rate you get. Seasonal rate changes are not something you can control unless timing is not important, summer is high season for the car shipping industry and rates are at their highest. Your method of payment might be able to save you some money on your rate, as most drivers prefer cash upon delivery, they may offer a discount for COD. Normally they will also take credit or debit cards but remember to contact your auto shipping company before the scheduled delivery date if you intend to try and pay by check.
Quick Auto Transport Rates Guide
- Vehicle Accessories - Moderate Impact
- Dropoff Location - Minor Impact
- Shipping Schedule - Moderate Impact
- Open or Enclosed - Major Impact
- Inoperable - Major Impact
- Multiple Vehicles - Moderate Impact
- Door to Door - Major Impact
- Pick-up Location - Minor Impact
- Fuel Cost - Moderate Impact
- Vehicle Size - Moderate Impact
- Season - Moderate Impact
- Terminal to Terminal - Major Impact
Why Choose Us For Your Car Transport
There are multiple reasons you should choose us first. We save you money, we save you time, and we alleviate your frustration. You should never just get a single quote for your auto shipping, we get you 10 Arkansas to Pennsylvania auto shipping quotes. Our trusted associates know that they must compete for your business and offer the lowest rates possible.
Our trusted partners are all fully licensed, bonded, and insured. You can verify this information for yourself by checking with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. The Better Business Bureau is another source of information about our partner companies. Receive your ten Arkansas to Pennsylvania auto transport quotes by simply filling in our form and submitting or call us at 1-866-446-9143 today.
Get Started With A Free Quote
Planning ahead can make your auto transport process much easier. We can get you 10 Arkansas to Pennsylvania auto shipping quotes from our database of reliable carriers and drivers. After reviewing your quotes, it is helpful to call the shippers and compare the services being offered. After you have decided which shipping company to hire be sure to carefully read all their guidelines and information.
Have your tire pressure, oil, and fluids checked and filled to the correct levels, delivery delays can be prevented when carrier drivers have vehicles that are all in good operating conditions. If your shipping route could include cold or winter conditions be sure to have your antifreeze checked, vehicles that become disabled during shipping can create delays and pay higher rates. Verify that you have a spare set of keys for your vehicle, DOT guidelines require that you keep a spare set in your possession.
Remove all personal belongings from the vehicle. You cannot use your vehicle as a container for shipping personal belongings. Weight is a major factor in your cost and any personal belongings will not typically be covered by the shipper’s insurance. Remove any antennas that don’t automatically retract and any non-standard accessories that could be damaged, also any other items that stick out from your vehicle should be removed as a precaution to prevent any possible damage. Washing your vehicle and cleaning the interior prior to your scheduled pick-up time will make the inspection process simpler and faster; you will be carefully inspecting your vehicle with the driver at your pick-up location. If your vehicles exterior mirrors can be folded do this to protect them. Again, any items that stick out on your vehicle should be reduced if possible as a precaution against any possible damage. Disable any anti-theft or alarm devices your vehicle may have. An activated alarm could drain your vehicle's battery which could increase the time and labor for your auto shipping. Be sure to inform the shipper if there are any quirks or oddities to operate your vehicle. Your vehicle may be transferred from one position to another on the transport trailer depending upon other pickups and drop-offs and the driver needs to know if there are any oddities in operating your vehicle.
Inclement weather occasionally impacts Arkansas to Pennsylvania auto transport schedules by delaying pick-up or delivery times. Delivery schedules are sometimes impacted, especially during hurricane season, in the southeastern states. Another type of weather delay is from flooding, but this seldom affects pick-up and delivery schedules. Check for any possible weather-related delays in Arkansas and Pennsylvania.
Auto transport schedules can also be impacted by a few other non-weather-related road conditions. Mainly in the western states, fires occasionally disrupt vehicle shipping schedules when roads are closed. There are also other road conditions that can impact your vehicles scheduled pick-up and delivery time such as construction, detours, and excessive traffic. Check for any possible traffic-related delays for Arkansas and Pennsylvania. Below are some other factors that may impact pick-up and delivery schedules.
- Railroad tracks
- One way streets
- Narrow Cul-de-sacs
- Dead end streets
- Low hanging tree branches
- Low hanging phone cables
- Low overpasses
- Extreme grades
- Narrow bridges
- Limited Access Avenues
- County road
- Weight restricted bridges
Arkansas to Pennsylvania Student Auto Transport
Do you have a son or daughter leaving home for the first time to attend college? Are you concerned about the distance they will be driving alone or the strange hotels and roadside diners along their route? We understand how much you care and worry about your student driving across open stretches of unfamiliar roads and the traffic through cities, let a professional do the driving for them. Get your 10 Arkansas to Pennsylvania student auto transport quotes right now, our affiliates regularly fulfill many student auto shipping requests, simply fill in our form and click submit or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143 today. Following is a list of some of our recently completed student auto shipping deliveries.
- 2015 Peugeot 3008 Hybrid4, Pine Bluff, AR to Lock Haven University of Pennsylvania, PA
- 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee, Fort Smith, AR to Clarion University of Pennsylvania, PA
- 2018 GMC Sierra 1500, West Memphis, AR to University of Pennsylvania, PA
- 2001 Jaguar S-Type, North Little Rock, AR to Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania, PA
- 2016 Alfa Romeo Giulia, Bella Vista, AR to Pennsylvania State University, PA
- 2018 Dodge Caravan, Little Rock, AR to Temple University, PA
- 2013 Toyota Avalon, Paragould, AR to California University of Pennsylvania, PA
- 2010 Hummer H3, Rogers, AR to Indiana University of Pennsylvania, PA
- 2005 Saab 9-3, Springdale, AR to University of Pittsburgh, PA
- 2019 GMC Yukon XL, Fayetteville, AR to East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania, PA
Arkansas to Pennsylvania Military Auto Shipping
Do you have a PCS or ETS coming up? We understand that your PCS can be stressful for you and your family members. Let us alleviate some of the stress by saving you money on your POV shipping. Most of our affiliated partners offer a discount to members of the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard. Many of these carriers also offer overseas POV shipping. Be sure to ask about the military discount that most of our partners offer, we will get you 10 free quotes. Simply fill in our form and click submit or call or us at 1-866-446-9143 today. Below are some of our recently completed Military Auto Transport fulfillments.
- 2019 Chevrolet Malibu, US Navy Recruiting, Fayetteville, AR to New Cumberland Army Depot, PA
- 2014 Kia Rio, Camp Joseph T. Robinson ARNG, AR to Naval Support Activity Mechanicsburg, PA
- 2017 Toyota Yaris, Arkansas ANG Base Newport, AR to Naval Support Activity Philadelphia, PA
- 2016 Honda Odyssey, Lower Mississippi River Command, AR to Carlisle Barracks, PA
- 2017 Acura RLX, 3rd Force Recon Company, Mobile, AR to HQ BTRY 3RD BN 14TH MAR REGT, BRISTOL, PA
- 2018 Hyundai Elantra, Navy Reserve Center, Little Rock, AR to TRUCK CO 25TH MAR REGT, ERIE, PA
- 2018 Tesla Model 3, Pine Bluff, AR to Horsham ANG Base, PA
- 2015 Honda Clarity, Little Rock AFB, AR to Pittsburg IAP Air Reserve Station, PA
- 2015 Volkswagon Jetta Hybrid, 3/23 Reserve Infantry Battalion, AR to Philadelphia Bay Station (Physical location is in PA, PA
- 2016 Jaguar F-Type, Fort Smith, AR to Naval Inactive Ship Maintenance Facility Philadelphia, PA
Snowbird Car Transport
A lot of people have been increasingly purchasing second homes, vacation properties, and condominiums for the purpose of being able to enjoy year-round temperate weather. The I-95 corridor sees a large increase in traffic from about October until mid-December each year, much of this traffic is from snowbirds leaving the northeastern states before the snow and ice set in for winter. These snowbird relocations have not been confined to the northeastern states, there are now many cities such as Scottsdale AZ, Santa Fe NM, and Palm Springs CA, where large changes in population occur twice per year. Gridlocked interstates, gas gouging, and rising hotel rates are typical each year as more people travel from the northern to southern states every year. Our associated carriers cater to snowbird auto shipping, get your 10 free quotes from us. Car delivery has become a popular solution for many seasonal snowbirds, they have their cars or trucks delivered by a shipping company to avoid increasing traffic, the overpriced hotels, and fuel costs. Enter your information on our form and click on the submit button for your 10 or call us at 1-866-446-9143 right now, our snowbird auto transport affiliates have regular routes, several times per week, from almost anyplace you might need a car picked-up and delivered to.