The Best Rates For Shipping A Car In The US
Enter your starting & ending shipping destinations below for Free Quotes
Request Free Quotes
Arkansas to New York Auto Shipping
Do you need to have a vehicle shipped from Arkansas to New York? Auto delivery doesn’t need to be a difficult process. Don't waste any more of your valuable time searching website after website. We have your solution. Our partner carriers can accommodate any requests you may have such as; door to door delivery, open or enclosed transport, rush orders, and custom solutions to meet your specific needs. We are dedicated to helping you secure the best service at the lowest possible rates for your vehicle delivery. Simply fill in our form and click submit or call 1-866-446-9143 today for your 10 quotes from our experienced auto shipping partners. We can help get you the best rate. All the carriers we partner with are fully licensed, insured, and bonded and can be verified via the US Department of Transportation. We check their credentials and safety records so that you can be assured your vehicle will remain in safe hands. We have partner carriers standing by in Arkansas including Conway, Jacksonville, Paragould, Springdale, Bella Vista, Fort Smith, Bentonville, and Pine Bluff to deliver to New York. Following are some of the auto transport deliveries recently fulfilled by our partner carriers.
- 2019 Lexus LC, North Little Rock, AR to Albany, NY
- 2016 Hyundai Sonata, Springdale, AR to Smithtown, NY
- 2010 Hummer H3, Rogers, AR to Greece, NY
- 2016 Buick LaCross, Paragould, AR to Ramapo, NY
- 2019 Hyundai Santa Fé, Bella Vista, AR to Babylon, NY
- 2017 Mazda Mazda5, Russellville, AR to North Hempstead, NY
- 2018 Toyota Tacoma, Jacksonville, AR to Syracuse, NY
- 2019 Acura MDX, Fort Smith, AR to New York City, NY
- 2006 Pontiac GTO, Fayetteville, AR to Amherst, NY
- 2010 Chrysler Sebring, Little Rock, AR to Yonkers, NY
- 2016 Infiniti Q60, Benton, AR to Hempstead, NY
- 2015 Nissan Versa, Bentonville, AR to Brookhaven, NY
- 2013 Acura ZDX, Cabot, AR to Rochester, NY
- 2017 Ford Fusion, Sherwood, AR to Oyster Bay, NY
Arkansas to New York Auto Shipping Rates
Choices you make can significantly change the rate you will pay for your Arkansas to New York auto transport. You can save a lot by choosing open transport rather than enclosed. Freight terminal or car depots can save time and money compared to door-to-door pick-up and delivery. The size, weight, and body types such as a compact car, sports coupe, hatchback, crossover, sedan, crew cab truck, full-size car, extended cab pickup, and lower rider, of your car or truck will also impact your cost. Non-standard items on your vehicle that increase the length, width, or height can also affect your rate, calculating the dimensions of your vehicle can be helpful to keep your quotes accurate. See below for a list of accessories. See below for a list of some accessories that may impact your rate.
- Roof rack
- 4 wheel drive
- Front bumper guards
- Grill guards
- Lift kits
- Oversized antennas
- Oversized tires
- Trailer hitch
- Side steps
If your vehicle is inoperable and you do not tell the shipper prior to the pick-up time the driver will most likely refuse to pick up your vehicle. Non-operational cars and trucks can be transported but they greatly increase the labor and time required for the driver to load and unload them which will increase your rate. Current fuel prices are a factor used in determining the rate you get. Seasonal rate changes are not something you can control unless timing is not important, summer is high season for the car shipping industry and rates are at their highest. Your method of payment might be able to save you some money on your rate, as most drivers prefer cash upon delivery, they may offer a discount for COD. Normally they will also take credit or debit cards but remember to contact your auto shipping company before the scheduled delivery date if you intend to try and pay by check.
Quick Auto Transport Rates Guide
- Open or Enclosed - Major Impact
- Multiple Vehicles - Moderate Impact
- Fuel Cost - Moderate Impact
- Terminal to Terminal - Major Impact
- Vehicle Accessories - Moderate Impact
- Season - Moderate Impact
- Pick-up Location - Minor Impact
- Door to Door - Major Impact
- Shipping Schedule - Moderate Impact
- Vehicle Size - Moderate Impact
- Dropoff Location - Minor Impact
- Inoperable - Major Impact
Why Choose Us For Your Car Transport
Why choose us over all the competition? There is no reason for car shipping to be an overwhelming process, we get you low rates from our trusted partners and they provide straight forward, hassle-free solutions every time. We provide everyone 10 Arkansas to New York auto shipping quotes for their auto transport. Our trusted partners know that they are in competition for your business when you get your quotes from us.
We check and verify that each of our trusted partners that provide your quotes are fully licensed, bonded, and insured. You can verify this information for yourself by checking with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. The Better Business Bureau is another source of information about our partner companies. Get your 10 Arkansas to New York auto transport quotes right now by simply filling out and submitting our form or by calling us at 1-866-446-9143.
Get Started With A Free Quote
Taking some time to plan ahead can simplify your auto transport process. When you choose us, we will get you 10 Arkansas to New York auto shipping quotes from our affiliated shippers. The next step will be to review your quotes and contact the shippers to compare their services. Once you have decided which shipper you will use it is important to carefully review their company-specific information and guidelines.
Have your tire pressure, oil, and fluids checked and filled to the correct levels, delivery delays can be prevented when carrier drivers have vehicles that are all in good operating conditions. If your shipping route could include cold or winter conditions be sure to have your antifreeze checked, vehicles that become disabled during shipping can create delays and pay higher rates. Verify that you have a spare set of keys for your vehicle, DOT guidelines require that you keep a spare set in your possession.
Remove all personal belongings from the vehicle. You cannot use your vehicle as a container for shipping personal belongings. Weight is a major factor in your cost and any personal belongings will not typically be covered by the shipper’s insurance. Remove any antennas that don’t automatically retract and any non-standard accessories that could be damaged, also any other items that stick out from your vehicle should be removed as a precaution to prevent any possible damage. Washing your vehicle and cleaning the interior prior to your scheduled pick-up time will make the inspection process simpler and faster; you will be carefully inspecting your vehicle with the driver at your pick-up location. If your vehicles exterior mirrors can be folded do this to protect them. Again, any items that stick out on your vehicle should be reduced if possible as a precaution against any possible damage. Disable any anti-theft or alarm devices your vehicle may have. An activated alarm could drain your vehicle's battery which could increase the time and labor for your auto shipping. Be sure to inform the shipper if there are any quirks or oddities to operate your vehicle. Your vehicle may be transferred from one position to another on the transport trailer depending upon other pickups and drop-offs and the driver needs to know if there are any oddities in operating your vehicle.
Inclement weather occasionally impacts Arkansas to New York auto transport schedules by delaying pick-up or delivery times. During hurricane season the southeastern seaboard and the Gulf states can receive heavy rainfall and winds, to include hurricanes, delays are sometimes unavoidable. Floods can also impact car shipping pick-up and delivery schedules. Check for any possible weather-related delays in Arkansas and New York.
Shipping schedules can also be impacted by other road conditions that can affect pick-up and delivery times. The western states have been seeing dramatic increases in wildfires that sometimes close highways to traffic. Road construction and other unexpected traffic problems occasionally delay scheduled pick-up and delivery times. Check for any possible traffic-related delays for Arkansas and New York. Some residential neighborhoods do not allow commercial traffic or have low tree branches that could damage vehicles on the upper deck of a car hauler, the drivers will not pick-up or deliver from an area they determine is not safe. Also, small cul-de-sacs, narrow streets, low bridges, and mountain roads occasionally impact auto transport schedules by delaying pick-up or delivery times.
- Weight restricted bridges
- Dead end streets
- Low hanging tree branches
- Narrow Cul-de-sacs
- Extreme grades
- Low overpasses
- Narrow bridges
- Road construction
- Railroad tracks
- Access hours
- County road
- One way streets
Arkansas to New York Student Auto Transport
Do you have a son or daughter leaving home for the first time to attend college? Are you concerned about the distance they will be driving alone or the strange hotels and roadside diners along their route? We understand how much you care and worry about your student driving across open stretches of unfamiliar roads and the traffic through cities, let a professional do the driving for them. Get your 10 Arkansas to New York student auto transport quotes right now, our affiliates regularly fulfill many student auto shipping requests, simply fill in our form and click submit or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143 today. Following is a list of some of our recently completed student auto shipping deliveries.
- 2004 Volkswagon Golf, Russellville, AR to City College of New York, NY
- 2019 Nissan Frontier, Springdale, AR to York College, NY
- 2014 BMW 1-Series, North Little Rock, AR to John Jay College of Criminal Justice, NY
- 2015 Peugeot 308SW, Bella Vista, AR to City University of New York, NY
- 1957 Chevrolet Corvette, Texarkana, AR to College of Staten Island, NY
- 2014 Jaguar XK, Jacksonville, AR to Buffalo State College, NY
- 2011 Lexus CT, West Memphis, AR to City University of New York, NY
- 2016 Volkswagen Jetta, Bentonville, AR to University at Albany, NY
- 2011 Mazda Mazda6, Benton, AR to CUNY Graduate Center, NY
- 2006 Mitsubishi Montero, Rogers, AR to Stony Brook University, NY
- 2003 Lexus SC, Cabot, AR to Empire State College, NY
- 2015 Volkswagon Eos, Paragould, AR to Binghamton University, NY
- 2017 Chrysler Pacifica, Pine Bluff, AR to New York City College of Technology, NY
- 2016 Toyota Corolla, Little Rock, AR to Cornell University, NY
Arkansas to New York Military Auto Shipping
Do you have a PCS or ETS coming up? We understand that your PCS can be stressful for you and your family members. Let us alleviate some of the stress by saving you money on your POV shipping. Most of our affiliated partners offer a discount to members of the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard. Many of these carriers also offer overseas POV shipping. Be sure to ask about the military discount that most of our partners offer, we will get you 10 free quotes. Simply fill in our form and click submit or call or us at 1-866-446-9143 today. Below are some of our recently completed Military Auto Transport fulfillments.
- 1991 Buick Roadmaster, 188th Fighter Wing ANG, AR to 42nd Infantry Division ANG, NY
- 2019 Ford Escape, Camp Joseph T. Robinson ARNG, AR to Fort Hamilton, NY
- 2017 Toyota Tundra, 3rd Force Recon Company, Mobile, AR to USCG Station Rochester, NY
- 2018 Jeep Renegade, Reserve Recruiting, Little Rock, AR to Stewart ANG Base, NY
- 2014 Volvo S90, 189th Airlift Wing ANG, AR to RFL CO C 1ST BN 25TH MAR REGT, BUFFALO, NY
- 2014 Infiniti Q60, Atlantic Area Command, AR to Naval Supply Facility Saratoga Springs, NY
- 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage, US Navy Recruiting, Little Rock, AR to Fort Drum, NY
- 2019 Mercedes G-Class, Fort Chaffee Maneuver Training Center ARNG, AR to Francis S. Gabreski ANG Base, NY
- 2016 Hyundai Ionic, Lower Mississippi River Command, AR to Stratton ANG Base, NY
- 2005 Ford F-250, US Navy Recruiting, Fayetteville, AR to USCG Station Niagara, NY
- 2013 Infiniti Q50, Pine Bluff, AR to Statton Island, NY
- 2019 Ford EcoSport, 3/23 Reserve Infantry Battalion, AR to Niagara Falls Air Reserve Station, NY
- 2016 Mercedes-Benz C Class, Navy Reserve Center, Little Rock, AR to USCG Station Buffalo, NY
- 2014 BMW 1-Series, Pine Bluff Arsenal, AR to Naval Station Everett, NY
Snowbird Car Transport
A lot of people have been increasingly purchasing second homes, vacation properties, and condominiums for the purpose of being able to enjoy year-round temperate weather. The I-95 corridor sees a large increase in traffic from about October until mid-December each year, much of this traffic is from snowbirds leaving the northeastern states before the snow and ice set in for winter. These snowbird relocations have not been confined to the northeastern states, there are now many cities such as Scottsdale AZ, Santa Fe NM, and Palm Springs CA, where large changes in population occur twice per year. Gridlocked interstates, gas gouging, and rising hotel rates are typical each year as more people travel from the northern to southern states every year. Our associated carriers cater to snowbird auto shipping, get your 10 free quotes from us. Car delivery has become a popular solution for many seasonal snowbirds, they have their cars or trucks delivered by a shipping company to avoid increasing traffic, the overpriced hotels, and fuel costs. Enter your information on our form and click on the submit button for your 10 or call us at 1-866-446-9143 right now, our snowbird auto transport affiliates have regular routes, several times per week, from almost anyplace you might need a car picked-up and delivered to.