The Best Rates For Shipping A Car In The US
Enter your starting & ending shipping destinations below for Free Quotes
Request Free Quotes
Arkansas to Alaska Car Transport
Do you need a vehicle delivered from Arkansas to Alaska? Are you moving out of state or did you just purchase a car or truck that you need to be delivered? You found the solution. No need to waste any more of your valuable time searching website after website. The shippers we are affiliated with can accommodate almost any type of service. Whether you prefer open or enclosed transport, door to door service, rush deliveries, or even customized solutions. Our goal is to help you get the lowest possible rate from our trusted auto shippers. Just fill out our form and click on submit or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143 and you will receive 10 quotes from some of the best car transport haulers in this industry. We verify the credentials of every car shipping carrier that we are affiliated with. They are all licensed, bonded and insured as required by the US Department of Transportation and you can be assured that all our associated carriers have safe driving records and can safely deliver your vehicle on time. We have partner carriers standing by in Arkansas including Cabot, Jonesboro, Russellville, Fort Smith, North Little Rock, Pine Bluff, Sherwood, and Rogers to deliver to Alaska. Look below to see some recent examples of our auto transport partners deliveries.
- 2014 Cadillac SRX, Fort Smith, AR to Fairbanks, AK
- 2019 Nissan Altima, Cabot, AR to Juneau, AK
- 2017 Genesis G80, Rogers, AR to Anchorage, AK
- 2005 Porsche Carrera, Benton, AR to Sterling, AK
- 2009 Dodge Durango, Pine Bluff, AR to Sitka, AK
- 2018 Chevrolet Bolt, Jonesboro, AR to Kodiak, AK
- 2016 Porsche Cayman, Bentonville, AR to Bethel, AK
- 2011 Mazda Mazda6, Springdale, AR to Steele Creek, AK
- 2016 Infiniti Q60, Conway, AR to Lakes, AK
- 2016 Jeep Cherokee V, Bella Vista, AR to Knik-Fairview, AK
- 1988 Isuzu Pickup, West Memphis, AR to College, AK
- 2017 Toyota Tundra, Paragould, AR to Badger, AK
- 2014 Chevrolet Spark, Little Rock, AR to Kenai, AK
- 2016 Ford Edge, Fayetteville, AR to Tanaina, AK
Arkansas to Alaska Auto Transport Rates
Your requirements may greatly raise or lower the quotes you get for your Arkansas to Alaska auto transport. Choosing open rather than enclosed transport will significantly lower your rate. Choosing to use a freight terminal or car depot for your pick-up and delivery locations can get you a better rate than door-to-door delivery and also avoid delays from addresses that aren't accessible to semi-trucks. The size, weight, and body types such as full-size pickup, full-size car, roadster car, crew cab truck, crossover, mid-size car, sports car, pickup truck, and lower rider, of your car or truck will also impact your cost. If your vehicle has any non-standard additions or anything that increases the size these items could affect your rate, having the actual dimensions of your car or truck can help make sure your quote is accurate. Below is a list of some accessories that can affect your shipping rate.
- Trailer hitch
- Running lights
- Roof rack
- Camper trailers
- Side steps
- 4 wheel drive
- Rear bumper guards
- Oversized antennas
- Running boards
If your vehicle is inoperable and you do not tell the shipper prior to the pick-up time the driver will most likely refuse to pick up your vehicle. Non-operational cars and trucks can be transported but they greatly increase the labor and time required for the driver to load and unload them which will increase your rate. Current fuel prices are a factor used in determining the rate you get. Seasonal rate changes are not something you can control unless timing is not important, summer is high season for the car shipping industry and rates are at their highest. Your method of payment might be able to save you some money on your rate, as most drivers prefer cash upon delivery, they may offer a discount for COD. Normally they will also take credit or debit cards but remember to contact your auto shipping company before the scheduled delivery date if you intend to try and pay by check.
Quick Auto Transport Rates Guide
- Dropoff Location - Minor Impact
- Shipping Schedule - Moderate Impact
- Inoperable - Major Impact
- Open or Enclosed - Major Impact
- Fuel Cost - Moderate Impact
- Terminal to Terminal - Major Impact
- Vehicle Accessories - Moderate Impact
- Pick-up Location - Minor Impact
- Multiple Vehicles - Moderate Impact
- Door to Door - Major Impact
- Season - Moderate Impact
- Vehicle Size - Moderate Impact
Why Choose Us For Your Car Transport
There are multiple reasons you should choose us first. There is no reason for car shipping to be an overwhelming process, we get you low rates from our trusted partners and they provide straight forward, hassle-free solutions every time. We get you 10 Arkansas to Alaska auto shipping quotes from our network of affiliated auto shipping carriers. Our trusted carriers know that we get multiple quotes and must compete for your business.
We check and verify that each of our trusted partners that provide your quotes are fully licensed, bonded, and insured. You can verify this information for yourself by checking with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. The Better Business Bureau is another source of information about our partner companies. Get your 10 Arkansas to Alaska auto shipping quotes right now by simply filling out and submitting our form or by calling us at 1-866-446-9143.
Get Started With A Free Quote
If possible, it is a good idea to take some time to plan for your auto transport. Save time by having us get you 10 Arkansas to Alaska auto shipping quotes from our associated partner companies. Next, you should review your quotes and then contact the shippers by phone to compare the services they are offering. After picking the carrier you will use, carefully read the shippers information and guidelines.
Have your tire pressure, oil, and fluids checked and filled to the correct levels, delivery delays can be prevented when carrier drivers have vehicles that are all in good operating conditions. If your shipping route could include cold or winter conditions be sure to have your antifreeze checked, vehicles that become disabled during shipping can create delays and pay higher rates. Verify that you have a spare set of keys for your vehicle, DOT guidelines require that you keep a spare set in your possession.
Remove all personal belongings from the vehicle. You cannot use your vehicle as a container for shipping personal belongings. Weight is a major factor in your cost and any personal belongings will not typically be covered by the shipper’s insurance. Remove any antennas that don’t automatically retract and any non-standard accessories that could be damaged, also any other items that stick out from your vehicle should be removed as a precaution to prevent any possible damage. Washing your vehicle and cleaning the interior prior to your scheduled pick-up time will make the inspection process simpler and faster; you will be carefully inspecting your vehicle with the driver at your pick-up location. If your vehicles exterior mirrors can be folded do this to protect them. Again, any items that stick out on your vehicle should be reduced if possible as a precaution against any possible damage. Disable any anti-theft or alarm devices your vehicle may have. An activated alarm could drain your vehicle's battery which could increase the time and labor for your auto shipping. Be sure to inform the shipper if there are any quirks or oddities to operate your vehicle. Your vehicle may be transferred from one position to another on the transport trailer depending upon other pickups and drop-offs and the driver needs to know if there are any oddities in operating your vehicle.
Inclement weather occasionally impacts Arkansas to Alaska auto transport schedules by delaying pick-up or delivery times. Delivery schedules are sometimes impacted, especially during hurricane season, in the southeastern states. Another type of weather delay is from flooding, but this seldom affects pick-up and delivery schedules. Check for any possible weather-related delays in Arkansas and Alaska.
Shipping schedules can also be impacted by other road conditions that can affect pick-up and delivery times. The western states have been seeing dramatic increases in wildfires that sometimes close highways to traffic. Road construction and other unexpected traffic problems occasionally delay scheduled pick-up and delivery times. Check for any possible traffic-related delays for Arkansas and Alaska. Some residential neighborhoods do not allow commercial traffic or have low tree branches that could damage vehicles on the upper deck of a car hauler, the drivers will not pick-up or deliver from an area they determine is not safe. Also, small cul-de-sacs, narrow streets, low bridges, and mountain roads occasionally impact auto transport schedules by delaying pick-up or delivery times.
- Railroad tracks
- Narrow streets
- Weight restricted bridges
- Narrow Cul-de-sacs
- One way streets
- Narrow bridges
- County road
- Dead end streets
- Extreme grades
- Low overpasses
- Limited Access Avenues
- Low hanging tree branches
Arkansas to Alaska Student Auto Transport
We understand that having a student leave home for the first time can be stressful. Do you have concerns about them driving so far in areas they aren't familiar with? We know how much you care for their safety so why not save the worrying and get a student auto carrier to pick-up and deliver their vehicle? We know how much you care for their safety so why not get a professional carrier to pick-up and deliver their vehicle? Get your 10 Arkansas to Alaska student car shipping quotes right now, our affiliates regularly fulfill many student auto shipping requests, simply fill in our form and click submit or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143 today. See below for a list of our recent student auto transport deliveries.
- 1986 Audi S4000, Jonesboro, AR to AVTEC-Alaska's Institute of Technology, AK
- 2014 Ford Focus, Rogers, AR to Alaska Bible College, AK
- 2018 BMW 7-Series, Benton, AR to Alaska Pacific University, AK
- 2018 Hyundai Elantra, Jacksonville, AR to Alaska Career College, AK
- 2018 Jeep Renegade, Bella Vista, AR to University of Alaska Southeast, AK
- 2015 Volkswagon Jetta Sportwagon, Fayetteville, AR to University of Alaska Anchorage, AK
- 2017 Volkswagen Touareg, Bentonville, AR to University of Alaska Fairbanks, AK
- 2015 Peugeot 3008 Hybrid4, Springdale, AR to Alaska Christian College, AK
Arkansas to Alaska Military Auto Shipping
Do you have a PCS or ETS coming up? We understand that your PCS can be stressful for you and your family members. Let us alleviate some of the stress by saving you money on your POV shipping. Most of our affiliated partners offer a discount to members of the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard. Many of these carriers also offer overseas POV shipping. Be sure to ask about the military discount that most of our partners offer, we will get you 10 free quotes. Simply fill in our form and click submit or call or us at 1-866-446-9143 today. Below are some of our recently completed Military Auto Transport fulfillments.
- 2012 Honda CR-Z, Atlantic Area Command, AR to USCG Base Kodiak, AK
- 2018 Audi A5, Camp Joseph T. Robinson ARNG, AR to Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson, AK
- 2018 Chevrolet Trax, US Navy Recruiting, Fayetteville, AR to DET MP CO D 4th LAW ENF BN, AK
- 2018 GMC Sierra 1500, US Navy Recruiting, Little Rock, AR to Alaska NORAD Region, AK
- 2016 Toyota Corolla, Fort Chaffee Maneuver Training Center ARNG, AR to Force Headquarters Group, AK
- 2017 Audi A4, 189th Airlift Wing ANG, AR to Eielson AFB, AK
- 2016 Jeep Cherokee V, 3/23 Reserve Infantry Battalion, AR to USARAK America's Arctic Warriors, AK
- 2014 Honda Pilot, Fort Smith, AR to Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson, AK
- 2019 Land Rover Range Rover, Reserve Recruiting, Little Rock, AR to Air Station Sitka, AK
- 2019 Nissan Leaf, Arkansas Air National Guard, AR to Shemya AFB, AK
- 2018 MINI Convertible, 3rd Force Recon Company, Mobile, AR to Air Station Kodiak, AK
- 2019 Porsche Cayenne, Little Rock AFB, AR to Fort Wainright, AK
- 2012 Volvo S60, Pine Bluff Arsenal, AR to MCFR Support, AK
- 2016 Dodge Journey, CO I 3rd 23rd MAR REG, Little Rock, AR to Eleventh Air Force, AK
Snowbird Car Transport
A lot of people have been increasingly purchasing second homes, vacation properties, and condominiums for the purpose of being able to enjoy year-round temperate weather. The I-95 corridor sees a large increase in traffic from about October until mid-December each year, much of this traffic is from snowbirds leaving the northeastern states before the snow and ice set in for winter. These snowbird relocations have not been confined to the northeastern states, there are now many cities such as Scottsdale AZ, Santa Fe NM, and Palm Springs CA, where large changes in population occur twice per year. Gridlocked interstates, gas gouging, and rising hotel rates are typical each year as more people travel from the northern to southern states every year. Our associated carriers cater to snowbird auto shipping, get your 10 free quotes from us. Car delivery has become a popular solution for many seasonal snowbirds, they have their cars or trucks delivered by a shipping company to avoid increasing traffic, the overpriced hotels, and fuel costs. Enter your information on our form and click on the submit button for your 10 or call us at 1-866-446-9143 right now, our snowbird auto transport affiliates have regular routes, several times per week, from almost anyplace you might need a car picked-up and delivered to.