The Best Rates For Shipping A Car In The US
Enter your starting & ending shipping destinations below for Free Quotes
Request Free Quotes
Arizona to Texas Auto Shipping
Are you looking for the lowest auto transport rate to ship your car from Arizona to Texas? With all the car shipping companies online, it can be a confusing task. We have the solution you need right here. Save yourself the confusion of searching more sites. Whatever preferences you have, our affiliate carriers can accommodate whichever type of service you require to include: door to door delivery, open or enclosed transport, rush orders, and custom solutions to meet your specific needs. We are dedicated to helping you secure the best service at the lowest possible rates for your vehicle delivery. Simply fill in our form and click submit or call 1-866-446-9143 today for your 10 quotes from our experienced partners. We can help get you the best rate. We check and verify the credentials of all our affiliated carriers. They are all fully insured, licensed and bonded as is required by the US Department of Transportation. We also check the safety records of our associates, so you know that you can trust them to safely deliver your vehicle in good condition and on time. At this moment our associates have many car haulers in Arizona including Phoenix, Gilbert, Tempe, Scottsdale, Gilbert, Scottsdale, Tempe, and Tucson to deliver to Texas. Look below to see some recent examples of our partnered carriers fulfillments.
- 2010 Dodge RAM, Peoria, AZ to Grand Prairie, TX
- 2018 Ford Ranger, Mesa, AZ to Fort Worth, TX
- 2019 BMW X6, Tempe, AZ to Arlington, TX
- 2019 Nissan Pathfinder, Mesa, AZ to Laredo, TX
- 2016 Volkswagen Jetta, Tucson, AZ to Amarillo, TX
- 1987 Lamborghini Jalpa, Tucson, AZ to San Antonio, TX
- 2017 Toyota Tundra, Gilbert, AZ to Houston, TX
- 2014 Subaru Legacy, Glendale, AZ to Irving, TX
- 2005 Saab 9-7X, Phoenix, AZ to McKinney, TX
- 2018 Ford Explorer, Phoenix, AZ to Austin, TX
- 2017 Toyota Yaris, Chandler, AZ to Lubbock, TX
- 2014 Infiniti Q60, Gilbert, AZ to Garland, TX
- 2015 Peugeot Partner Tepee, Tempe, AZ to Dallas, TX
- 2009 Honda Accord, Scottsdale, AZ to El Paso, TX
Arizona to Texas Auto Transport Rates
Decisions you make can greatly increase or decrease the cost of your Arizona to Texas auto transport rates. You can save a lot off your rate simply by choosing open rather than enclosed transport. Another way to save on your rate is by opting to drop off your vehicle at a freight terminal or car depot and pick it up from another freight terminal or car depot close to your delivery address instead of door-to-door delivery. The body type such as sports coupe, crossover, sedan, sub-compact car, hatchback, mid-size crossover, off-road vehicle, full-size crossover, and sports car, weight, and size of your vehicle will also affect your rate. Any modifications that increase the size of your vehicle may impact your rate, knowing the exact dimensions of your vehicle will help ensure that your quote is accurate. Below is a list of accessories that can impact your shipping rate.
- Trailer hitch
- Running boards
- Grill guards
- Oversized tires
- Side steps
- Roof rack
- Nerf bars
- Rear bumper guards
- Extended side mirrors
If your vehicle is inoperable and you do not tell the shipper prior to the pick-up time the driver will most likely refuse to pick up your vehicle. Non-operational cars and trucks can be transported but they greatly increase the labor and time required for the driver to load and unload them which will increase your rate. Current fuel prices are a factor used in determining the rate you get. Seasonal rate changes are not something you can control unless timing is not important, summer is high season for the car shipping industry and rates are at their highest. Your method of payment might be able to save you some money on your rate, as most drivers prefer cash upon delivery, they may offer a discount for COD. Normally they will also take credit or debit cards but remember to contact your auto shipping company before the scheduled delivery date if you intend to try and pay by check.
Quick Auto Transport Rates Guide
- Season - Moderate Impact
- Dropoff Location - Minor Impact
- Door to Door - Major Impact
- Fuel Cost - Moderate Impact
- Multiple Vehicles - Moderate Impact
- Pick-up Location - Minor Impact
- Open or Enclosed - Major Impact
- Vehicle Accessories - Moderate Impact
- Shipping Schedule - Moderate Impact
- Vehicle Size - Moderate Impact
- Inoperable - Major Impact
- Terminal to Terminal - Major Impact
Why Choose Us For Your Car Transport
With so many carriers online, why choose us? We can get you the best rates, we offer you hassle-free planning, and we don’t waste your time. Our 10 multiple Arizona to Texas auto shipping quotes system gets you the best rate. We have a large group of trusted partners that will be competing for your business.
We verify that every associated carrier from where we get your quotes are fully licensed, bonded, and insured. You can verify this information for yourself by checking with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. The Better Business Bureau is another source of information about our partner companies. You can get your 10 Arizona to Texas auto transport quotes by simply filling out our form and clicking the submit button or by calling 1-866-446-9143.
Get Started With A Free Quote
Advance planning can help ensure that your auto transport process is hassle-free. Allowing us to get you 10 Arizona to Texas auto shipping quotes for your vehicle delivery can save you a lot of time. After you have reviewed your quotes it is beneficial to call each company and compare the services they are offering. Choose the shipper you will use and review their information and paperwork carefully and follow whatever guidelines they suggest.
Have your tire pressure, oil, and fluids checked and filled to the correct levels, delivery delays can be prevented when carrier drivers have vehicles that are all in good operating conditions. If your shipping route could include cold or winter conditions be sure to have your antifreeze checked, vehicles that become disabled during shipping can create delays and pay higher rates. Verify that you have a spare set of keys for your vehicle, DOT guidelines require that you keep a spare set in your possession.
Remove all personal belongings from the vehicle. You cannot use your vehicle as a container for shipping personal belongings. Weight is a major factor in your cost and any personal belongings will not typically be covered by the shipper’s insurance. Remove any antennas that don’t automatically retract and any non-standard accessories that could be damaged, also any other items that stick out from your vehicle should be removed as a precaution to prevent any possible damage. Washing your vehicle and cleaning the interior prior to your scheduled pick-up time will make the inspection process simpler and faster; you will be carefully inspecting your vehicle with the driver at your pick-up location. If your vehicles exterior mirrors can be folded do this to protect them. Again, any items that stick out on your vehicle should be reduced if possible as a precaution against any possible damage. Disable any anti-theft or alarm devices your vehicle may have. An activated alarm could drain your vehicle's battery which could increase the time and labor for your auto shipping. Be sure to inform the shipper if there are any quirks or oddities to operate your vehicle. Your vehicle may be transferred from one position to another on the transport trailer depending upon other pickups and drop-offs and the driver needs to know if there are any oddities in operating your vehicle.
Inclement weather occasionally impacts Arizona to Texas auto transport schedules by delaying pick-up or delivery times. Delivery schedules are sometimes impacted, especially during hurricane season, in the southeastern states. Another type of weather delay is from flooding, but this seldom affects pick-up and delivery schedules. Check for any possible weather-related delays in Arizona and Texas.
There are other road conditions that occasionally impact car shipping pick-up and delivery times. For example, the western states have been seeing longer fire seasons with more fires that can close highways and roads. Road construction, detours, and traffic jams can also impact the scheduled pick-up and delivery times of your vehicle. Check for any possible traffic-related delays for Arizona and Texas. The driver of your car hauler will not enter any area that he or she deems unsafe, such as neighborhoods with low tree branches that could damage vehicles on the upper deck, or residential areas that have posted signs stating no commercial traffic is allowed. See below for some other things that can affect vehicle pick-up and delivery schedules.
- Low overpasses
- Narrow bridges
- Extreme grades
- Narrow streets
- Narrow Cul-de-sacs
- County road
- Low hanging phone cables
- Limited Access Avenues
- Low overpasses
- Road construction
- Access hours
- Railroad tracks
Arizona to Texas Student Auto Transport
Do you have a family member leaving home for the first time for college? Are you worried about the many long stretches of road and traffic near large cities they will be traveling through? Rather than worrying about your son or daughters limited over the road driving skills you could have their auto delivered by a professional driver. Their vehicle can be delivered directly to the student’s dorm or too any convenient location of their choice rather than you having to worry about their road trip to or from college. To receive 10 Arizona to Texas accurate quotes for your student’s auto shipping simply complete and submit the form on this page or call us at 1-866-446-9143 today. Following are some of our recent student auto transport deliveries.
- 2011 Mazda Mazda6, Scottsdale, AZ to Texas Woman's University, TX
- 2018 Lincoln Continental, Peoria, AZ to University of Houston, TX
- 2014 Chevrolet Spark, Glendale, AZ to Midwestern State University, TX
- 2017 BMW i3, Tucson, AZ to University of North Texas, TX
- 2010 Chrysler PT Cruiser, Gilbert, AZ to Texas State University, TX
- 2016 Chevrolet Suburban, Chandler, AZ to Stephen F. Austin State University, TX
- 2011 Mercury Milan, Phoenix, AZ to Texas Tech University, TX
- 2009 Volkswagon Beetle, Mesa, AZ to The University of Texas System, TX
- 2019 Buick Enclave, Chandler, AZ to The University of Texas, TX
- 2012 Lexus LX, Glendale, AZ to Texas Southern University, TX
Arizona to Texas Military Auto Shipping
Do you have a PCS or ETS coming up? We understand that your PCS can be stressful for you and your family members. Let us alleviate some of the stress by saving you money on your POV shipping. Most of our affiliated partners offer a discount to members of the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard. Many of these carriers also offer overseas POV shipping. Be sure to ask about the military discount that most of our partners offer, we will get you 10 free quotes. Simply fill in our form and click submit or call or us at 1-866-446-9143 today. Below are some of our recently completed Military Auto Transport fulfillments.
- 2018 Nissan Rogue, Camp Navajo ARNG, AZ to USCG Port Aransas Station, TX
- 2016 Cadillac CT6, Fort Huachuca, AZ to DET 1 MAINT CO, ABILENE, TX
- 2019 Lexus LC, Marine Corps Air Station Yuma, AZ to Camp Bowie, TX
- 2018 Nissan Sentra, USCG Recruiter, Phoenix, AZ to WPNS CO 1ST BN, AUSTIN, TX
- 2007 Volkswagon GTI, Yuma Proving Ground, AZ to RCKT BTRY D, EL PASO, TX
- 2017 Acura RLX, Naval Operations Support Center, AZ to Dyess AFB, TX
- 2019 RAM 3500, Luke AFB, AZ to Camp Stanley, TX
- 2009 Dodge Durango, BULK FUEL CO A, Tuscon, AZ to Air Patrol Detachment El Paso, TX
- 1980 Pontiac Firebird, USCG Recruiter, Flagstaff, AZ to NAS Corpus Christi, TX
- 2018 Kia Stinger, NOSC Phoenix, AZ to METC Fort Sam Houston Texas, TX
- 2015 Dodge Journey, Navy Reserve Center Phoenix, AZ to Camp Wolters ARNG, TX
- 2019 Buick Enclave, Lake Havasu Station, AZ to Laughlin AFB, TX
- 2013 Acura ZDX, USCG Recruiter, Tuscan, AZ to Coast Guard Air Station Corpus Christi, TX
- 2017 Mercedes GLS-Class, VMFT-401, Yuma, AZ to NASJRB Fort Worth, TX
Snowbird Car Transport
A lot of people have been increasingly purchasing second homes, vacation properties, and condominiums for the purpose of being able to enjoy year-round temperate weather. The I-95 corridor sees a large increase in traffic from about October until mid-December each year, much of this traffic is from snowbirds leaving the northeastern states before the snow and ice set in for winter. These snowbird relocations have not been confined to the northeastern states, there are now many cities such as Scottsdale AZ, Santa Fe NM, and Palm Springs CA, where large changes in population occur twice per year. Gridlocked interstates, gas gouging, and rising hotel rates are typical each year as more people travel from the northern to southern states every year. Our associated carriers cater to snowbird auto shipping, get your 10 free quotes from us. Car delivery has become a popular solution for many seasonal snowbirds, they have their cars or trucks delivered by a shipping company to avoid increasing traffic, the overpriced hotels, and fuel costs. Enter your information on our form and click on the submit button for your 10 or call us at 1-866-446-9143 right now, our snowbird auto transport affiliates have regular routes, several times per week, from almost anyplace you might need a car picked-up and delivered to.