The Best Rates For Shipping A Car In The US
Enter your starting & ending shipping destinations below for Free Quotes
Request Free Quotes
Arizona to Ohio Auto Transport
Are you looking for the lowest auto transport rate to ship your car from Arizona to Ohio? With all the car shipping companies online, it can be a confusing task. We have the solution you need right here. Save yourself the confusion of searching more sites. Whatever preferences you have, our affiliate carriers can accommodate whichever type of service you require to include: door to door delivery, open or enclosed transport, rush orders, and custom solutions to meet your specific needs. We are dedicated to helping you secure the best service at the lowest possible rates for your vehicle delivery. Simply fill in our form and click submit or call 1-866-446-9143 today for your 10 quotes from our experienced partners. We can help get you the best rate. We check and verify the credentials of all our affiliated carriers. They are all fully insured, licensed and bonded as is required by the US Department of Transportation. We also check the safety records of our associates, so you know that you can trust them to safely deliver your vehicle in good condition and on time. At this moment our associates have many car haulers in Arizona including Tucson, Surprise, Phoenix, Chandler, Chandler, Mesa, and Scottsdale to deliver to Ohio. Look below to see some recent examples of our partnered carriers fulfillments.
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz E Class, Tucson, AZ to Cuyahoga Falls, OH
- 1993 Volvo 200 Series, Peoria, AZ to Middletown, OH
- 2019 Acura MDX, Glendale, AZ to Kettering, OH
- 2016 Cadillac CT6, Gilbert, AZ to Toledo, OH
- 2018 Acura NSX, Tempe, AZ to Youngstown, OH
- 2010 Chrysler Sebring, Surprise, AZ to Cleveland, OH
- 2015 Honda Crosstour, Chandler, AZ to Canton, OH
- 1997 Volvo 850, Mesa, AZ to Lakewood, OH
- 2005 Lincoln Aviator, Scottsdale, AZ to Cincinnati, OH
- 2017 Tesla Model S, Phoenix, AZ to Columbus, OH
- 2017 BMW i3, Tucson, AZ to Lorain, OH
- 2018 Lincoln Continental, Glendale, AZ to Hamilton, OH
Arizona to Ohio Auto Shipping Rates
Decisions you make can greatly increase or decrease the cost of your Arizona to Ohio auto transport rates. You can save a lot off your rate simply by choosing open rather than enclosed transport. Another way to save on your rate is by opting to drop off your vehicle at a freight terminal or car depot and pick it up from another freight terminal or car depot close to your delivery address instead of door-to-door delivery. The body type such as lower rider, compact car, sports car, sedan, sub-compact car, hatchback, extended cab pickup, and full-size crossover, weight, and size of your vehicle will also affect your rate. Any modifications that increase the size of your vehicle may impact your rate, knowing the exact dimensions of your vehicle will help ensure that your quote is accurate. Below is a list of accessories that can impact your shipping rate.
- 4 wheel drive
- Extended side mirrors
- Camper trailers
- Running boards
- Oversized tires
- Front bumper guards
- Rear bumper guards
- Roof rack
If your vehicle is inoperable and you do not inform the shipper prior to the pick-up time the driver will likely refuse to take your vehicle. Vehicles that are not operable can be transported but they greatly increase the time and labor required for the driver to load and unload them which increases rates. Shipping rates fluctuate as fuel prices increase or decrease. Rates also fluctuate seasonally, summer is the high season in the car shipping business so the highest rates for delivery occur in July and August. You might be able to get a discount for paying COD, most drivers prefer COD payments, but carriers also typically accept debit and credit cards, however, if you intend to pay by check you should make arrangements with your auto shipping company beforehand for approval.
Quick Auto Transport Rates Guide
- Season - Moderate Impact
- Vehicle Accessories - Moderate Impact
- Shipping Schedule - Moderate Impact
- Vehicle Size - Moderate Impact
- Dropoff Location - Minor Impact
- Pick-up Location - Minor Impact
- Fuel Cost - Moderate Impact
- Multiple Vehicles - Moderate Impact
- Door to Door - Major Impact
- Inoperable - Major Impact
- Terminal to Terminal - Major Impact
- Open or Enclosed - Major Impact
Why Choose Us For Your Auto Transport
The many reasons you should choose us are simple. We save you money, we save you time, and we alleviate your frustration. We provide everyone 10 Arizona to Ohio auto shipping quotes for their auto delivery. We have a large group of trusted partners that will be competing for your business.
We verify that every associated carrier from where we get your quotes are fully licensed, bonded, and insured. You can verify this information for yourself by checking with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. The Better Business Bureau is another source of information about our partner companies. You can get your 10 Arizona to Ohio auto transport quotes by simply filling out our form and clicking the submit button or by calling 1-866-446-9143.
Get Started With A Free Quote
Planning ahead can make your auto transport process much easier. We can get you 10 Arizona to Ohio auto shipping quotes from our database of reliable carriers and drivers. After reviewing your quotes, it is helpful to call the shippers and compare the services being offered. After you have decided which shipping company to hire be sure to carefully read all their guidelines and information.
Have your oil, fluids, and tire pressure checked and make sure they are all at the proper levels, ensuring your vehicle is in good running condition helps the driver have a hassle-free transport which reduces delivery delays. If your vehicle will be going through cold or winter conditions make sure your antifreeze level is sufficient. If your vehicle should become disabled during the shipping process it would increase your rate. Make sure that you have and keep possession of a spare set of keys for your vehicle. This is a requirement from the Department of Transportation guidelines.
You cannot use your vehicle as a container for shipping personal belongings, weight is a major factor in your cost and any personal belongings will not be covered by the shipper’s insurance. As an extra precaution, you should remove any non-retractable antennas and also any other non-standard accessories that stick out from your vehicle. You can save time by presenting a washed vehicle with a clean interior when you and your pick-up driver thoroughly inspect your car or truck at both the pick-up and drop off locations. The exterior mirrors on your car or truck should be folded in for safety and also check again for any items you may have overlooked that protrude from your vehicle. Be sure that you turn off and disable any alarms and anti-theft devices before releasing your vehicle to the carrier driver because should they be activated during transport your battery could be drained making the driver's job both difficult and more time-consuming. Remember that your car may be one of up to ten vehicles sharing space on the car hauler trailer and might need to be loaded and unloaded more than one time to accommodate for the pick-ups and drop-offs of these other vehicles along the delivery route, thus it is very important that you tell the driver about any odd non-standard tricks or tips that are needed to start or drive the vehicle you are shipping.
Bad weather occasionally interrupts Arizona to Ohio auto transport schedules and may change expected pick-up and delivery times. Especially during hurricane season, the Gulf and southeastern states occasionally are subjected to inclement weather that can affect vehicle shipping schedules. Inclement winter weather fronts can bring snow, ice, and blizzards which can impact car shipping schedules. Although unlikely to affect your vehicle delivery schedule, flooding is another weather-related event that occasionally impacts vehicle pick-up and delivery times. Check for any possible weather-related delays in Arizona and Ohio.
Shipping schedules can also be impacted by other road conditions that can affect pick-up and delivery times. The western states have been seeing dramatic increases in wildfires that sometimes close highways to traffic. Road construction and other unexpected traffic problems occasionally delay scheduled pick-up and delivery times. Check for any possible traffic-related delays for Arizona and Ohio. Some residential neighborhoods do not allow commercial traffic or have low tree branches that could damage vehicles on the upper deck of a car hauler, the drivers will not pick-up or deliver from an area they determine is not safe. Also, small cul-de-sacs, narrow streets, low bridges, and mountain roads occasionally impact auto transport schedules by delaying pick-up or delivery times.
- Narrow Cul-de-sacs
- Extreme grades
- Weight restricted bridges
- Low overpasses
- Access hours
- Narrow bridges
- One way streets
- Low hanging phone cables
- Low hanging tree branches
- Dead end streets
- Limited Access Avenues
- County road
Arizona to Ohio Student Auto Shipping
Do you have a student leaving for college for the first time or returning home? Are you worried about them driving so many miles alone without proper rest? We know how much you value your loved ones, leave the long desolate stretches of highway and gridlocked city traffic to our associates. We know how much you value your loved ones, leave the long desolate stretches of highway and gridlocked city traffic to our associates. Simply fill out and submit our form or call 1-866-446-9143. We will get 10 Arizona to Ohio quotes for your student car shipping right now! Below are some of our recently completed Student Auto Transport deliveries.
- 1989 Maserati 430i, Phoenix, AZ to Shawnee State University, OH
- 2007 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti, Tucson, AZ to Central State University, OH
- 2017 Audi R8, Tempe, AZ to Cleveland State University, OH
- 2016 Jaguar XF, Mesa, AZ to Kent State University, OH
- 2016 Lamborghini Aventador, Glendale, AZ to Wright State University, OH
- 2017 Toyota Yaris, Surprise, AZ to Ohio State University, OH
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz E Class, Scottsdale, AZ to Youngstown State University, OH
- 2013 Jeep Compass, Gilbert, AZ to University of Cincinnati, OH
- 2014 Toyota Camry Hybrid, Chandler, AZ to Bowling Green State University, OH
- 2017 Mercedes GLS-Class, Tucson, AZ to Miami University, OH
- 2010 Mitsubishi Outlander, Peoria, AZ to University of Akron, OH
- 2019 Nissan Pathfinder, Scottsdale, AZ to University of Toledo, OH
Arizona to Ohio Military Auto Shipping
Is your tour of duty almost completed or do you have a PCS soon? We know how stressful a PCS can be for both service members and their families. We can make your PCS a little easier by saving you money on your POV shipping. Most of our affiliated partners offer a discount to members of the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard. Many of these affiliates also offer overseas POV shipping. Make sure to inquire about your military discount that most of our transport partners offer, we will get you 10 free quotes for your POV shipping. Fill out our form now and submit it or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143 today. Following is a list of some of our recently completed military POV auto transport deliveries.
- 1993 Infiniti J 30, ANG Tuscan, AZ to USCG Station Fairport, OH
- 1997 Lincoln Continental Mark VIII, Luke AFB Joint Base, AZ to Camp Perry ARNG, OH
- 2011 Mazda RX-8, ANG Phoenix, AZ to COMM CO 14TH MAR REGT, CINCINNATI, OH
- 2015 Lexus ES, USCG Recruiter, Tuscan, AZ to HP CO C 4TH LAW ENF BN, DAYTON, OH
- 1957 Chevrolet Corvette, 422nd ANG Expeditionary Forces, AZ to US Navy Department Columbus, OH
- 1993 Volvo 200 Series, Luke AFB, AZ to Camp Sherman, OH
- 2016 Dodge Journey, Yuma Proving Ground, AZ to Camp Ravenna Joint Military, OH
- 2018 Ford GT, VMFT-401, Yuma, AZ to Naval Reserve Center Cincinnati, OH
- 2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid, Marine Corps Air Station Yuma, AZ to USCG Station Lorain, OH
- 2016 Hyundai Sonata, Navy Reserve Center Phoenix, AZ to Ohio Military Reserve, OH
- 2019 Cadillac Escalade, Naval Operations Support Center, AZ to HQSVC CO 3RD BN 25TH MAR REGT, BROOK PARK, OH
- 1980 Porsche 928, DET 1 CI/HUMINT CO A INTEL SPT BN, AZ to Naval Reserve Base Columbus, OH
Snowbird Car Shipping
A lot of people have been increasingly purchasing second homes, vacation properties, and condominiums for the purpose of being able to enjoy year-round temperate weather. The I-95 corridor sees a large increase in traffic from about October until mid-December each year, much of this traffic is from snowbirds leaving the northeastern states before the snow and ice set in for winter. These snowbird relocations have not been confined to the northeastern states, there are now many cities such as Scottsdale AZ, Santa Fe NM, and Palm Springs CA, where large changes in population occur twice per year. Gridlocked interstates, gas gouging, and rising hotel rates are typical each year as more people travel from the northern to southern states every year. Our associated carriers cater to snowbird auto shipping, get your 10 free quotes from us. Car delivery has become a popular solution for many seasonal snowbirds, they have their cars or trucks delivered by a shipping company to avoid increasing traffic, the overpriced hotels, and fuel costs. Enter your information on our form and click on the submit button for your 10 or call us at 1-866-446-9143 right now, our snowbird auto transport affiliates have regular routes, several times per week, from almost anyplace you might need a car picked-up and delivered to.