The Best Rates For Shipping A Car In The US
Enter your starting & ending shipping destinations below for Free Quotes
Request Free Quotes
Arizona to New Jersey Auto Transport
Are you looking for the lowest available rate to ship your car from Arizona to New Jersey? With all the car shipping companies online, it can be a confusing task. Don't waste any more of your valuable time searching website after website. We have your solution. The shippers we are affiliated with can accommodate almost any type of service. Whether you prefer open or enclosed transport, door to door service, rush deliveries, or even customized solutions. Our number one goal is to get you the lowest rates possible without sacrificing quality. We will get you 10 quotes for your vehicle delivery. If you would like the best rate for your vehicle delivery, simply fill out and submit our form or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143. Allow us to help you secure a low rate on your terms. We check and verify the credentials of all our affiliated carriers. They are all fully insured, licensed and bonded as is required by the US Department of Transportation. We also check the safety records of our associates, so you know that you can trust them to safely deliver your vehicle in good condition and on time. We have partner carriers standing by in all cities of Arizona including to deliver to New Jersey. Look below to see some recent examples of our partnered carriers auto transport fulfillments.
- 1969 Chevrolet Corvair, Glendale, AZ to Elizabeth, NJ
- 2013 Toyota Avalon, Tucson, AZ to Brick, NJ
- 2014 Toyota Camry Hybrid, Scottsdale, AZ to Newark, NJ
- 2017 Infiniti QX30, Mesa, AZ to Cherry Hill, NJ
- 2016 Mercedes-Benz C Class, Tucson, AZ to Camden, NJ
- 2016 Chevrolet Tahoe, Chandler, AZ to Union City, NJ
- 1980 Porsche 928, Phoenix, AZ to Jersey City, NJ
- 2018 GMC Sierra 1500, Mesa, AZ to Hamilton Township, NJ
- 2011 Lexus CT, Tempe, AZ to Clifton, NJ
- 2018 Kia Stinger, Phoenix, AZ to Old Bridge, NJ
- 2017 Kia Cadenza, Gilbert, AZ to Toms River, NJ
- 2010 Mitsubishi Outlander, Surprise, AZ to Passaic, NJ
- 2018 Tesla Model X, Glendale, AZ to Woodbridge, NJ
- 2019 Nissan Altima, Gilbert, AZ to Paterson, NJ
Arizona to New Jersey Auto Transport Rates
There are some decisions you will make that will help to determine the cost of your Arizona to New Jersey auto transport. Opting for open rather than enclosed transport can save you a lot of money. Car depots and freight terminals can be used as drop-off and pick-up locations instead of door-to-door and this can save money on your car shipping rate. Some other considerations that will determine your rate are the body type, such as sub-compact car, lower rider, crew cab truck, minivan, compact car, pickup truck, mid-size crossover, and convertible, size, and weight of your vehicle. Non-standard additions to your vehicle that increase its length, width, or height may affect your rate, it is useful to know the actual dimensions of your vehicle to get accurate quotes. Following are some accessories that may change your quoted shipping rate.
- Extended side mirrors
- Oversized antennas
- Lift kits
- Running lights
- Front bumper guards
- Camper trailers
- Trailer hitch
- Nerf bars
- Oversized tires
- Side steps
- 4 wheel drive
- Rear bumper guards
If your vehicle is inoperable and you do not inform the shipper prior to the pick-up time the driver will likely refuse to take your vehicle. Vehicles that are not operable can be transported but they greatly increase the time and labor required for the driver to load and unload them which increases rates. Shipping rates fluctuate as fuel prices increase or decrease. Rates also fluctuate seasonally, summer is the high season in the car shipping business so the highest rates for delivery occur in July and August. You might be able to get a discount for paying COD, most drivers prefer COD payments, but carriers also typically accept debit and credit cards, however if you intend to pay by check you should make arrangements with your auto shipping company beforehand for approval.
Quick Auto Transport Rates Guide
- Shipping Schedule - Moderate Impact
- Pick-up Location - Minor Impact
- Terminal to Terminal - Major Impact
- Inoperable - Major Impact
- Open or Enclosed - Major Impact
- Vehicle Size - Moderate Impact
- Multiple Vehicles - Moderate Impact
- Dropoff Location - Minor Impact
- Door to Door - Major Impact
- Fuel Cost - Moderate Impact
- Season - Moderate Impact
- Vehicle Accessories - Moderate Impact
Why Choose Us For Your Auto Shipping
With so many carriers online, why choose us? We can get you the best rates, we offer you hassle-free planning, and we don’t waste your time. Our 10 multiple Arizona to New Jersey auto transport quotes system gets you the best rate. We have a large group of trusted partners that will be competing for your business.
All of our trusted associates are fully insured, bonded, and licensed. You can verify this information for yourself by checking with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. The Better Business Bureau is another source of information about our partner companies. Allow us to get your 10 Arizona to New Jersey auto transport quotes right now by simply filling out our form and clicking on submit or by calling direct to 1-866-446-9143 right now.
Get Started With A Free Quote
Planning ahead can make your auto transport process much easier. We can get you 10 Arizona to New Jersey auto shipping quotes from our database of reliable carriers and drivers. After reviewing your quotes, it is helpful to call the shippers and compare the services being offered. After you have decided which shipping company to hire be sure to carefully read all their guidelines and information.
By ensuring your vehicle is in good condition you are helping to prevent shipping delays. Have your oil and fluids checked and filled as needed and make sure your tires are inflated to the proper pressure level. If there are possible cold or winter conditions along your vehicles shipping route, make sure you check or have your antifreeze level checked. Vehicles that become disabled can impact schedules and also be charged higher rates. One of the Department of Transportation’s guidelines is the requirement that you keep a spare set of keys for your vehicle and keep them in your possession.
You should remove any personal possessions from your vehicle because shipping companies do not provide security or insurance for anything other than your car or truck they are transporting. You should remove any antennas that do not retract and also any other non-standard accessories that protrude from your vehicle as a precaution against any possible damage during the loading and or unloading of your car or truck. Having a clean and washed vehicle, both the interior and exterior, can help save you some time and make for a faster inspection process with the driver at your pick-up address. If your exteriors mirrors can be folded in you should do this and also recheck that you have removed any non-standard items that stick out as an extra precaution. For the benefit of your shipping driver you should disable all theft systems and alarms on your car or truck, an activated alarm could kill your vehicle's battery making the driver's job more difficult and labor intensive. It is possible that your vehicle will need to be loaded and unloaded more than once depending upon the destinations and pick-ups of other vehicles on the same car hauler trailers as yours, thus it is very important that you convey any tricks or oddities outside of normal operation to the pick-up driver if you hadn’t previously disclosed them.
Inclement weather occasionally impacts Arizona to New Jersey auto shipping schedules by delaying pick-up or delivery times. Delivery schedules are sometimes impacted, especially during hurricane season, in the southeastern states. Another type of weather delay is from flooding, but this seldom affects pick-up and delivery schedules. Check for any possible weather-related delays in Arizona and New Jersey.
There are other road conditions that occasionally impact car shipping pick-up and delivery times. For example, the western states have been seeing longer fire seasons with more fires that can close highways and roads. Road construction, detours, and traffic jams can also impact the scheduled pick-up and delivery times of your vehicle. Check for any possible traffic related delays for Arizona and New Jersey. The driver of your car hauler will not enter any area that he or she deems unsafe, such as neighborhoods with low tree branches that could damage vehicles on the upper deck, or residential areas that have posted signs stating no commercial traffic is allowed. See below for some other things that can affect vehicle pick-up and delivery schedules.
- Weight restricted bridges
- Low hanging tree branches
- Extreme grades
- Road construction
- County road
- Narrow Cul-de-sacs
- Narrow streets
- Low overpasses
- One way streets
- Railroad tracks
- Dead end streets
- Low overpasses
Arizona to New Jersey Student Auto Transport
We understand that having a student leave home for the first time can be stressful. Do you have concerns about them driving so far in areas they aren't familiar with? We know how much you care for their safety so why not save the worrying and get a student auto carrier to pick-up and deliver their vehicle? We know how much you care for their safety so why not get a professional carrier to pick-up and deliver their vehicle? Get your 10 Arizona to New Jersey car shipping quotes right now, our affiliates regularly fulfill many student auto shipping requests, simply fill in our form and click submit or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143 today. See below for a list of our recent student auto transport deliveries.
- 2016 Audi TT, Phoenix, AZ to Kean University, NJ
- 1981 Porsche 911, Tucson, AZ to Thomas Edison State University, NJ
- 2019 Lincoln Navigator, Phoenix, AZ to Thomas Edison State University, NJ
- 2001 Jaguar S-Type, Tempe, AZ to New Jersey City University, NJ
- 2019 Ford Mustang, Mesa, AZ to Stockton University, NJ
- 2010 Pontiac G6, Peoria, AZ to Rutgers University, NJ
- 2015 Peugeot Partner Tepee, Chandler, AZ to Montclair State University, NJ
- 2017 GMC Sierra, Tempe, AZ to The College of New Jersey, NJ
- 2008 Bentley Azure, Mesa, AZ to New Jersey City University, NJ
Arizona to New Jersey Military Auto Transport
Is your tour of duty almost completed or do you have a PCS soon? We know how stressful a PCS can be for both service members and their families. We can make your PCS a little easier by saving you money on your POV shipping. Most of our affiliated partners offer a discount to members of the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard. Many of these affiliates also offer overseas POV shipping. Make sure to inquire about your military discount that most of our transport partners offer, we will get you 10 free quotes for your POV shipping. Fill out our form now and submit it or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143 today. Following is a list of some of our recently completed military POV auto transport deliveries.
- 2018 Subaru Impreza, NOSC Phoenix, AZ to Training Center Cape May, NJ
- 2019 Chevrolet Malibu, Naval Operations Support Center, AZ to 141st Strategic Fighter Squadron, NJ
- 2018 Dodge Durango, USCG Recruiter, Tuscan, AZ to Coast Gurad Station Atlantic City, NJ
- 2017 Fiat 124 Spider, Papago Park Military Reservation, AZ to Lakehurst Maxfield Field, NJ
- 2015 Nissan Titan, 422nd ANG Expeditionary Forces, AZ to 4TH MARINE DIVISION, NJ
- 2013 Hyundai Accent, Davis-Monthan AFB, AZ to Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, NJ
- 2016 Rolls-Royce Phantom, USCG Recruiter, Phoenix, AZ to CO G 2ND BN 25TH MAR REGT, DOVER, NJ
- 2015 Jeep Renegade, Bulk Fuel CO C 6th ENG SPT, AZ to Atlantic City ANG Base, NJ
- 2019 Nissan Leaf, BULK FUEL CO A, Tuscon, AZ to 42nd Regional Support Group ANG, NJ
- 2011 Mitsubishi Endeavor, MAG-41, Yuma, AZ to ARTY BTRY 3RD BN 14TH MAR REGT, JOINT BASE, NJ
- 2018 Tesla Model X, Marine Corps Air Station Yuma, AZ to Loran Support Unit, NJ
- 2015 Kia Hybrid Optima, Navy Reserve Center Phoenix, AZ to NWS Earie, NJ
- 2017 Kia Soul, USCG Recruiter, Flagstaff, AZ to 177th Fighter Wing, NJ
- 2016 Porsche Cayman, ANG Phoenix, AZ to Picatinny Arsenal, NJ
Snowbird Auto Transport
Many people have been increasingly buying second properties in order to live in temperate climates year-round. Every year from about October through early December there are many people leaving the northeastern states before winter sets in, most of these snowbirds travel to Florida and other points south along the I-95 corridor. The same migration patterns have been steadily increasing throughout the US, there are now many cities such as Scottsdale AZ, Santa Fe NM, and Palm Springs CA, where large changes in population occur twice per year. Traffic has become worse each year, combined with higher fuel prices, and increased hotel rates when most of the seasonal snowbirds are traveling. For absolutely no fee or obligation we will get you 10 quotes for your snowbird auto transport needs. The simple solution for many snowbirds is to have their vehicle delivered to avoid fuel costs, overpriced hotels, and increased traffic. Simply fill in our form and click submit for your 10 quotes or call or us at 1-866-446-9143 today, our partners have routes several times a week for snowbird auto deliveries.