The Best Rates For Shipping A Car In The US
Enter your starting & ending shipping destinations below for Free Quotes
Request Free Quotes
Alaska to Texas Car Transport
Are you looking for the lowest auto transport rate to ship your car from Alaska to Texas? With all the car shipping companies online, it can be a confusing task. We have the solution you need right here. Save yourself the confusion of searching more sites. Whatever preferences you have, our affiliate carriers can accommodate whichever type of service you require to include: door to door delivery, open or enclosed transport, rush orders, and custom solutions to meet your specific needs. We are dedicated to helping you secure the best service at the lowest possible rates for your vehicle delivery. Simply fill in our form and click submit or call 1-866-446-9143 today for your 10 quotes from our experienced partners. We can help get you the best rate. We check and verify the credentials of all our affiliated carriers. They are all fully insured, licensed and bonded as is required by the US Department of Transportation. We also check the safety records of our associates, so you know that you can trust them to safely deliver your vehicle in good condition and on time. At this moment our associates have many car haulers in Alaska including Bethel, Tanaina, Palmer, Fairbanks, Sterling, Wasilla, Meadow Lakes, and Anchorage to deliver to Texas. Look below to see some recent examples of our partnered carriers fulfillments.
- 2018 Acura TLX, Juneau, AK to Plano, TX
- 2014 Cadillac SRX, Wasilla, AK to Garland, TX
- 2018 Kia Niro, Bethel, AK to Lubbock, TX
- 2017 Mercedes-Benz CLA Class, Badger, AK to Austin, TX
- 2019 Chevrolet Malibu, College, AK to Dallas, TX
- 2018 Nissan Rogue, Kodiak, AK to Amarillo, TX
- 2015 Volkswagon Eos, Lakes, AK to San Antonio, TX
- 2017 Audi A8, Steele Creek, AK to Laredo, TX
- 2014 Chevrolet Spark, Sterling, AK to Brownsville, TX
- 2018 Nissan Sentra, Anchorage, AK to McKinney, TX
- 2006 Nissan Frontier, Kenai, AK to El Paso, TX
- 2013 Toyota Avalon, Fairbanks, AK to Houston, TX
- 2019 Nissan Frontier, Meadow Lakes, AK to Fort Worth, TX
- 2005 Porsche Carrera, Sitka, AK to Arlington, TX
Alaska to Texas Car Shipping Rates
Your personal choices and preferences can have a significant impact on the rates you will pay for your Alaska to Texas auto transport. The least expensive and most common type of shipping is by open transport. Another way to save money on your vehicle shipping is to forego door-to-door delivery and opt to use freight terminals for your drop-off and pick-up locations. Weight is essential in determining your rate, also the body type such as crew cab truck, sports car, king cab pickup, minivan, compact car, mid-size car, mid-size crossover, roadster car, and pickup truck, and size of your vehicle are important factors. Shown below are some accessories that may impact your shipping cost.
- Rear bumper guards
- Grill guards
- Oversized tires
- 4 wheel drive
- Nerf bars
- Front bumper guards
- Extended side mirrors
- Running boards
- Oversized antennas
Be sure to inform the shipper well in advance if you have a non-operational vehicle because they may refuse to pick it up unless they had been informed and had planned for it. Vehicles that are not operable can still be transported but because they increase the time and labor required for them to be picked up and delivered this will raise your rate. Rates increase or decrease based on current diesel fuel prices. Seasonal rate changes also impact the amount or rates for your car or truck delivery quotes, summer fuel prices are usually at their peak, and demand for car shipping is also the busiest in July and August. Typically, drivers can take payment on delivery by debit and credit cards, but many prefer COD and you may be able to get a small discount for paying in cash. Remember if you plan to pay with a check, you should get preapproval from the auto shipping company beforehand.
Quick Auto Transport Rates Guide
- Season - Moderate Impact
- Fuel Cost - Moderate Impact
- Vehicle Accessories - Moderate Impact
- Multiple Vehicles - Moderate Impact
- Open or Enclosed - Major Impact
- Vehicle Size - Moderate Impact
- Inoperable - Major Impact
- Terminal to Terminal - Major Impact
- Dropoff Location - Minor Impact
- Door to Door - Major Impact
- Shipping Schedule - Moderate Impact
Why Choose Us For Your Auto Transport
The many reasons you should choose us are simple. We save you money, we save you time, and we alleviate your frustration. We provide everyone 10 Alaska to Texas auto shipping quotes for their auto delivery. We have a large group of trusted partners that will be competing for your business.
We check and verify that each of our trusted partners that provide your quotes are fully licensed, bonded, and insured. You can verify this information for yourself by checking with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. The Better Business Bureau is another source of information about our partner companies. Get your 10 Alaska to Texas auto transport quotes right now by simply filling out and submitting our form or by calling us at 1-866-446-9143.
Get Started With A Free Quote
When possible, planning ahead for your auto transport can make the process simpler. We will get you ten Alaska to Texas auto shipping quotes from our network of trusted auto shipping partners. Review your quotes and contact the shippers by phone to compare the services they are offering. Choose the carrier you will hire for your vehicle shipping and then carefully review their company information and guidelines.
Have your oil, fluids, and tire pressure checked and make sure they are all at the proper levels, ensuring your vehicle is in good running condition helps the driver have a hassle-free transport which reduces delivery delays. If your vehicle will be going through cold or winter conditions make sure your antifreeze level is sufficient. If your vehicle should become disabled during the shipping process it would increase your rate. Make sure that you have and keep possession of a spare set of keys for your vehicle. This is a requirement from the Department of Transportation guidelines.
Make sure you remove any personal belongings from your vehicle as the carrier will not insure or be responsible for safeguarding any personal possessions. If your vehicle has any antennas that don’t auto retract, they should be removed, as well as any other non-standard removable items that stick out as an added precaution to prevent any possible damage when your vehicle is being loaded and unloaded. You will be carefully inspecting your vehicle with the driver who picks it up; washing and cleaning both the interior and exterior can make this inspection process simpler and faster. Again, be sure you remove any items that protrude from your vehicle and also fold in your exterior mirrors for added security. All alarms and or anti-theft systems should be disabled before the shipper takes custody of your car or truck, activated alarms can drain your battery and increase the labor time for your shipping driver. If your vehicle has any tricks or quirks that aren’t standard for operating your car or truck make sure you inform the driver, your vehicle might need to be swapped from one position to another on the car hauler depending on other drop-offs and pick-ups along the delivery route and they will need to know if there are any oddities in driving your car or truck.
Bad weather occasionally interrupts Alaska to Texas auto transport schedules and may change expected pick-up and delivery times. Especially during hurricane season, the Gulf and southeastern states occasionally are subjected to inclement weather that can affect vehicle shipping schedules. Inclement winter weather fronts can bring snow, ice, and blizzards which can impact car shipping schedules. Although unlikely to affect your vehicle delivery schedule, flooding is another weather-related event that occasionally impacts vehicle pick-up and delivery times. Check for any possible weather-related delays in Alaska and Texas.
There are other road conditions that occasionally impact car shipping pick-up and delivery times. For example, the western states have been seeing longer fire seasons with more fires that can close highways and roads. Road construction, detours, and traffic jams can also impact the scheduled pick-up and delivery times of your vehicle. Check for any possible traffic-related delays for Alaska and Texas. The driver of your car hauler will not enter any area that he or she deems unsafe, such as neighborhoods with low tree branches that could damage vehicles on the upper deck, or residential areas that have posted signs stating no commercial traffic is allowed. See below for some other things that can affect vehicle pick-up and delivery schedules.
- County road
- Low overpasses
- Limited Access Avenues
- Narrow Cul-de-sacs
- Access hours
- Road construction
- Low hanging tree branches
- Low overpasses
- Low hanging phone cables
- Narrow streets
- Narrow bridges
- Extreme grades
Alaska to Texas Student Auto Shipping
Do you have a student leaving for college for the first time or returning home? Are you worried about them driving so many miles alone without proper rest? We know how much you value your loved ones, leave the long desolate stretches of highway and gridlocked city traffic to our associates. We know how much you value your loved ones, leave the long desolate stretches of highway and gridlocked city traffic to our associates. Simply fill out and submit our form or call 1-866-446-9143. We will get 10 Alaska to Texas quotes for your student car shipping right now! Below are some of our recently completed Student Auto Transport deliveries.
- 2018 Tesla Model 3, Fairbanks, AK to Texas State University, TX
- 1988 Isuzu Pickup, Anchorage, AK to Texas Tech University, TX
- 2019 Nissan Titan, Sitka, AK to The University of Texas System, TX
- 2015 BMW 5-Series Gran Turismo, Steele Creek, AK to Midwestern State University, TX
- 2014 Volkswagen Tiguan, Bethel, AK to University of North Texas, TX
- 2003 Mazda 323, Tanaina, AK to Texas Woman's University, TX
- 2014 Kia Rio, Wasilla, AK to Texas Southern University, TX
- 2019 Nissan Frontier, Kalifornsky, AK to University of Houston, TX
- 2018 Subaru Impreza, Sterling, AK to The University of Texas, TX
- 2017 Volkswagen Touareg, Meadow Lakes, AK to Stephen F. Austin State University, TX
Alaska to Texas Military Auto Transport
Do you have a PCS or ETS coming up? We understand that your PCS can be stressful for you and your family members. Let us alleviate some of the stress by saving you money on your POV shipping. Most of our affiliated partners offer a discount to members of the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard. Many of these carriers also offer overseas POV shipping. Be sure to ask about the military discount that most of our partners offer, we will get you 10 free quotes. Simply fill in our form and click submit or call or us at 1-866-446-9143 today. Below are some of our recently completed Military Auto Transport fulfillments.
- 2010 Mitsubishi Outlander, Air Station Kodiak, AK to Fort Bliss, TX
- 2019 Nissan Frontier, Alaska NORAD Region, AK to NASJRB Fort Worth, TX
- 2016 Ford Edge, Force Headquarters Group, AK to Laughlin AFB, TX
- 2015 Kia Cadenza, Eleventh Air Force, AK to Martindale Army Airfield, TX
- 2018 Nissan Sentra, Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson, AK to Air Patrol Detachment El Paso, TX
- 2015 GMC Savana, MCFR Support, AK to RCKT BTRY D, EL PASO, TX
- 2014 BMW 1-Series, DET MP CO D 4th LAW ENF BN, AK to Dyess AFB, TX
- 1980 Pontiac Firebird, 673rd Air Base Wing, AK to Fort Sam Houston Joint Base, TX
- 2012 Volvo C70, Fort Greely, AK to Camp Bowie, TX
- 1957 Chevrolet Corvette, Marine Safety Unit Valdez, AK to Fort Hood, TX
- 2016 GMC Terrain, Eielson AFB, AK to Camp Bullis, TX
- 2018 Acura NSX, USCG Base Kodiak, AK to CO C 4TYH AAV BN, GALVESTON, TX
- 2005 Porsche Carrera, Air Station Sitka, AK to Camp Wolters ARNG, TX
- 2017 Jaguar XJ, US Naval Forces Alaska, AK to WPNS CO 1ST BN, AUSTIN, TX
Snowbird Car Shipping
Many people have been increasingly buying second properties in order to live in temperate climates year-round. Every year from about October through early December there are many people leaving the northeastern states before winter sets in, most of these snowbirds travel to Florida and other points south along the I-95 corridor. The same migration patterns have been steadily increasing throughout the US, there are now many cities such as Scottsdale AZ, Santa Fe NM, and Palm Springs CA, where large changes in population occur twice per year. Traffic has become worse each year, combined with higher fuel prices, and increased hotel rates when most of the seasonal snowbirds are traveling. For absolutely no fee or obligation we will get you 10 quotes for your snowbird auto transport needs. The simple solution for many snowbirds is to have their vehicle delivered to avoid fuel costs, overpriced hotels, and increased traffic. Simply fill in our form and click submit for your 10 quotes or call or us at 1-866-446-9143 today, our partners have routes several times a week for snowbird auto deliveries.