The Best Rates For Shipping A Car In The US
Enter your starting & ending shipping destinations below for Free Quotes
Request Free Quotes
Alaska to Michigan Car Shipping
Do you need to have a vehicle shipped from Alaska to Michigan? Car shipping doesn’t need to be a difficult process. We have the solution you need right here. Save yourself the confusion of searching website after website. No matter what your situation we are associated with carriers that can accommodate any type of service you need. Open or enclosed transports, expedited deliveries, door to door pickup and delivery, and custom solutions. Our goal is to help you get the lowest possible rate from our trusted auto shippers. Just fill out our form and click on submit or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143 and you will receive 10 quotes from some of the best vehicle haulers in this industry. We check and verify the credentials of all our affiliated carriers. They are all fully insured, licensed and bonded as is required by the US Department of Transportation. We also check the safety records of our associates, so you know that you can trust them to safely deliver your vehicle in good condition and on time. We have partner carriers standing by in Alaska including Palmer, Sterling, Sitka, Kodiak, Wasilla, Knik-Fairview, Steele Creek, and Kalifornsky to deliver to Michigan. Below are some Alaska to Michigan auto shipping contracts recently completed by our shipping associates.
- 2019 Infiniti Q60, Meadow Lakes, AK to Livonia, MI
- 2010 Audi A8, Tanaina, AK to Westland, MI
- 2015 Chevrolet Sonic, College, AK to Farmington Hills, MI
- 2019 Acura RLX, Wasilla, AK to Wyoming, MI
- 2011 Mercedes E-Class, Juneau, AK to Ann Arbor, MI
- 2000 Chevrolet Impala, Badger, AK to Flint, MI
- 2017 Audi R8, Kenai, AK to Warren, MI
- 2019 Nissan Pathfinder, Anchorage, AK to Sterling Heights, MI
- 2017 Cadillac CTS, Knik-Fairview, AK to Troy, MI
- 2019 Ford GT, Kodiak, AK to Kalamazoo, MI
- 2019 Kia Cadenza, Steele Creek, AK to Dearborn, MI
- 2019 Lexus RC, Sitka, AK to Lansing, MI
- 1998 Ferrari F50, Sterling, AK to Rochester Hills, MI
- 2018 Subaru Forester, Kalifornsky, AK to Taylor, MI
Alaska to Michigan Car Shipping Rates
Choices you make can significantly change the rate you will pay for your Alaska to Michigan auto transport. You can save a lot by choosing open transport rather than enclosed. Freight terminal or car depots can save time and money compared to door-to-door pick-up and delivery. The size, weight, and body types such as king crab pickup, roadster car, full-size car, off-road vehicle, convertible, compact car, sub-compact car, sports coupe, and sedan, of your car or truck will also impact your cost. Non-standard items on your vehicle that increase the length, width, or height can also affect your rate, calculating the dimensions of your vehicle can be helpful to keep your quotes accurate. See below for a list of accessories. See below for a list of some accessories that may impact your rate.
- Running boards
- Running lights
- Oversized tires
- Rear bumper guards
- Lift kits
- Oversized antennas
- Front bumper guards
- Side steps
- Camper trailers
If your vehicle is inoperable and you do not inform the shipper prior to the pick-up time the driver will likely refuse to take your vehicle. Vehicles that are not operable can be transported but they greatly increase the time and labor required for the driver to load and unload them which increases rates. Shipping rates fluctuate as fuel prices increase or decrease. Rates also fluctuate seasonally, summer is the high season in the car shipping business so the highest rates for delivery occur in July and August. You might be able to get a discount for paying COD, most driver’s prefer COD payments, but carriers also typically accept debit and credit cards, however, if you intend to pay by check you should make arrangements with your auto shipping company beforehand for approval.
Quick Auto Transport Rates Guide
- Open or Enclosed - Major Impact
- Season - Moderate Impact
- Multiple Vehicles - Moderate Impact
- Door to Door - Major Impact
- Shipping Schedule - Moderate Impact
- Vehicle Accessories - Moderate Impact
- Dropoff Location - Minor Impact
- Inoperable - Major Impact
- Vehicle Size - Moderate Impact
- Pick-up Location - Minor Impact
- Terminal to Terminal - Major Impact
- Fuel Cost - Moderate Impact
Why Choose Us For Your Car Shipping
There are many companies you can get your Alaska to Michigan auto transport quotes from so why choose us? We save you time, we save you money, and we alleviate all the frustration from car shipping. Unlike many online price providers that get you a single rate, we get you 10 quotes from our associated drivers and carriers.
We verify that every associated carrier from where we get your quotes are fully licensed, bonded, and insured. You can verify this information for yourself by checking with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. The Better Business Bureau is another source of information about our partner companies. You can get your 10 Alaska to Michigan auto transport quotes by simply filling out our form and clicking the submit button or by calling 1-866-446-9143.
Get Started With A Free Quote
Advance planning can help ensure that your auto transport process is hassle-free. Allowing us to get you 10 Alaska to Michigan auto shipping quotes for your vehicle delivery can save you a lot of time. After you have reviewed your quotes it is beneficial to call each company and compare the services they are offering. Choose the shipper you will use and review their information and paperwork carefully and follow whatever guidelines they suggest.
Have your oil, fluids, and tire pressure checked and make sure they are all at the proper levels, ensuring your vehicle is in good running condition helps the driver have a hassle-free transport which reduces delivery delays. If your vehicle will be going through cold or winter conditions make sure your antifreeze level is sufficient. If your vehicle should become disabled during the shipping process it would increase your rate. Make sure that you have and keep possession of a spare set of keys for your vehicle. This is a requirement from the Department of Transportation guidelines.
Remove all personal belongings from the vehicle. You cannot use your vehicle as a container for shipping personal belongings. Weight is a major factor in your cost and any personal belongings will not typically be covered by the shipper’s insurance. Remove any antennas that don’t automatically retract and any non-standard accessories that could be damaged, also any other items that stick out from your vehicle should be removed as a precaution to prevent any possible damage. Washing your vehicle and cleaning the interior prior to your scheduled pick-up time will make the inspection process simpler and faster; you will be carefully inspecting your vehicle with the driver at your pick-up location. If your vehicles exterior mirrors can be folded do this to protect them. Again, any items that stick out on your vehicle should be reduced if possible as a precaution against any possible damage. Disable any anti-theft or alarm devices your vehicle may have. An activated alarm could drain your vehicle's battery which could increase the time and labor for your auto shipping. Be sure to inform the shipper if there are any quirks or oddities to operate your vehicle. Your vehicle may be transferred from one position to another on the transport trailer depending upon other pickups and drop-offs and the driver needs to know if there are any oddities in operating your vehicle.
Inclement weather conditions occasionally disrupt Alaska to Michigan auto transport schedules, creating delivery and pick-up time delays. Throughout the hurricane season, vehicle delivery schedules are sometimes delayed by heavy rainfall, winds and flooded roads in the Gulf area and southeastern states. Winter road conditions from inclement weather such as snow, ice, and blizzards occasional affect vehicle delivery schedules. Although weather-related delays are not likely to impact your vehicle shipping, flooding may impact scheduled times. Check for any possible weather-related delays in Alaska and Michigan.
We verify that every associated carrier from where we get your quotes are fully licensed, bonded, and insured. You can verify this information for yourself by checking with the Better Business Bureau is another source of information about our partner companies. You can get your 10 Alaska to Michigan auto transport quotes by simply filling out our form and clicking the submit button or by calling 1-866-446-9143.
- Road construction
- Narrow Cul-de-sacs
- Low overpasses
- Low overpasses
- Weight restricted bridges
- One way streets
- County road
- Low hanging phone cables
- Dead end streets
- Narrow streets
- Limited Access Avenues
- Narrow bridges
Alaska to Michigan Student Auto Transport
Do you have a son or daughter leaving home for the first time to attend college? Are you concerned about the distance they will be driving alone or the strange hotels and roadside diners along their route? We understand how much you care and worry about your student driving across open stretches of unfamiliar roads and the traffic through cities, let a professional do the driving for them. Get your 10 Alaska to Michigan student auto transport quotes right now, our affiliates regularly fulfill many student auto shipping requests, simply fill in our form and click submit or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143 today. Following is a list of some of our recently completed student auto shipping deliveries.
- 2019 Hyundai Veloster, Kodiak, AK to Wayne State University, MI
- 2011 Honda Element, College, AK to Eastern Michigan University, MI
- 2000 Chevrolet Impala, Sterling, AK to Lake Superior State University, MI
- 2011 Mercedes E-Class, Wasilla, AK to Western Michigan University, MI
- 2019 GMC Sierra, Sitka, AK to Eastern Michigan University, MI
- 2017 Ford Fusion, Anchorage, AK to Lake Superior State University, MI
- 2015 Hyundai Genesis, Fairbanks, AK to Oakland University, MI
- 2019 Chevrolet Trax, Badger, AK to Lake Superior State University, MI
- 2019 Acura RLX, Tanaina, AK to Central Michigan University, MI
Alaska to Michigan Military Auto Shipping
Do you have a PCS or ETS coming up? We understand that your PCS can be stressful for you and your family members. Let us alleviate some of the stress by saving you money on your POV shipping. Most of our affiliated partners offer a discount to members of the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard. Many of these carriers also offer overseas POV shipping. Be sure to ask about the military discount that most of our partners offer, we will get you 10 free quotes. Simply fill in our form and click submit or call or us at 1-866-446-9143 today. Below are some of our recently completed Alaska to Michigan auto transport fulfillments.
- 2017 Hyundai Tucson, USARAK America's Arctic Warriors, AK to RFL CO A 1ST BN 24TH MAR REGT, GRAND RAPIDS, MI
- 2018 Mazda CX-5, Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson, AK to USCG Station Holland, MI
- 1983 Mercury Zephyr, Marine Safety Unit Valdez, AK to BRIDGE CO A 6TH ENGR SPT BN, BATTLE CREEK, MI
- 2019 Nissan Titan, Air Station Sitka, AK to USCG Station Muskegon, MI
- 2014 Cadillac SRX, US Naval Forces Alaska, AK to DET B MWSS-471, SELFRIDGE, MI
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler, Station Juneau, AK to CO C 1ST BN 24TH MAR REGT, LANSING, MI
- 2019 Porsche Panamera, Eleventh Air Force, AK to Military Entrance Processing Station Lansing, MI
- 2010 Chrysler Sebring, USCG Base Kodiak, AK to USCG Station Tawas, MI
- 2011 Mercury Milan, Fort Greely, AK to Battle Creek ANG Base, MI
- 2019 Acura MDX, Shemya AFB, AK to Fort Custer ARNG, MI
- 2015 Land Rover Range Rover Sport, Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson, AK to USCG Station Ludington, MI
- 2019 Hyundai Santa Fé, DET MP CO D 4th LAW ENF BN, AK to USCG Station Grand Haven, MI
- 2015 Hyundai Genesis, Air Station Kodiak, AK to ANG Mount Clemens, MI
- 2019 Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid, Alaska NORAD Region, AK to USCG Station Michigan City, MI
Snowbird Car Shipping
Enjoying a temperate year-round climate with the purchase of second homes or condos has become increasingly popular. There is a tremendous migration of people from October to December who leaves the northeast US before winter returns, most of these snowbirds from the northeast travel to Florida via the I-95 corridor from many different states. The snowbird population has also increased in the western US, there are now many cities such as Scottsdale AZ, Santa Fe NM, and Palm Springs CA, where large changes in population occur twice per year. Gridlocked interstates, inflated hotel room costs, and expensive fuel prices are normal as snowbirds depart from the northern to southern states in increasing numbers each fall. Our affiliates cater to snowbird auto shipping customers, we will get you 10 quotes from our associated carriers that provide vehicle deliveries for your seasonal move. The solution for a lot of snowbirds has been to hire vehicle shipping companies to avoid fuel costs, overpriced hotels, and increased traffic. Our associated carriers have routes multiple times weekly from anywhere in the US you need a vehicle picked-up and delivered to, for the best snowbird auto transport rates, fill out our form and submit it for your 10 quotes or call 1-866-446-9143.