The Best Rates For Shipping A Car In The US
Enter your starting & ending shipping destinations below for Free Quotes
Request Free Quotes
Alaska to Florida Auto Shipping
Are you looking for an auto transport company to deliver your vehicle from Alaska to Florida? Are you looking for the best rates you can find? We are the solution. No reason to lose any more time searching. No matter what your situation we are associated with carriers that can accommodate any type of service you need. Open or enclosed transports, expedited deliveries, door to door pickup and delivery, and custom solutions. Our number one goal is to get you the lowest rates possible without sacrificing quality. We will get you 10 quotes for your auto shipping. If you would like the best rate for your vehicle delivery, simply fill out and submit our form or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143. Allow us to help you secure a low rate on your terms. We know you can trust our partner carriers because we check that they are all fully insured, licensed and bonded through the US Department of Transportation and we also review their safety records. Your vehicle will be safe hands when you choose one of our associated carriers. At this moment our associates have many car haulers in Alaska including Bethel, Tanaina, Fairbanks, Steele Creek, Anchorage, Kodiak, Sitka, and Juneau to deliver to Florida. For your convenience we have listed below, some of our recent vehicle deliveries by our shipping associates.
- 2013 MINI Roadster, Palmer, AK to Hollywood, FL
- 2010 Mitsubishi Outlander, Juneau, AK to Pembroke Pines, FL
- 2019 Volkswagon Golf, Fairbanks, AK to Miami Gardens, FL
- 2019 Toyota Yaris, Steele Creek, AK to Jacksonville, FL
- 2014 Jaguar XK, College, AK to Hialeah, FL
- 1957 Chevrolet Corvette, Bethel, AK to Coral Springs, FL
- 2015 GMC Savana, Sitka, AK to Tallahassee, FL
- 2011 Mazda RX-8, Badger, AK to Fort Lauderdale, FL
- 2019 Subaru Impreza, Kalifornsky, AK to Orlando, FL
- 2019 MINI Cooper Mini, Anchorage, AK to St. Petersburg, FL
- 1999 Mercury Cougar, Kodiak, AK to Port St. Lucie, FL
- 2019 Audi A4, Tanaina, AK to Miami, FL
- 2019 Mercedes-Benz E Class, Kenai, AK to Miramar, FL
- 2017 Mercedes GLS-Class, Lakes, AK to Tampa, FL
Alaska to Florida Auto Transport Rates
Your requirements may greatly raise or lower the quotes you get for your Alaska to Florida auto transport. Choosing open rather than enclosed transport will significantly lower your rate. Choosing to use a freight terminal or car depot for your pick-up and delivery locations can get you a better rate than door-to-door delivery and also avoid delays from addresses that aren't accessible to semi-trucks. The size, weight, and body types such as sub-compact car, sedan, off-road vehicle, sports coupe, roadster car, convertible, compact car, sports car, and crossover, of your car or truck will also impact your cost. If your vehicle has any non-standard additions or anything that increases the size these items could affect your rate, having the actual dimensions of your car or truck can help make sure your quote is accurate. Below is a list of some accessories that can affect your shipping rate.
- Extended side mirrors
- Grill guards
- Roof rack
- 4 wheel drive
- Oversized tires
- Rear bumper guards
- Running lights
- Nerf bars
- Running boards
If your vehicle is inoperable and you do not tell the shipper prior to the pick-up time the driver will most likely refuse to pick up your vehicle. Non-operational cars and trucks can be transported but they greatly increase the labor and time required for the driver to load and unload them which will increase your rate. Current fuel prices are a factor used in determining the rate you get. Seasonal rate changes are not something you can control unless timing is not important, summer is high season for the car shipping industry and rates are at their highest. Your method of payment might be able to save you some money on your rate, as most drivers prefer cash upon delivery, they may offer a discount for COD. Normally they will also take credit or debit cards but remember to contact your auto shipping company before the scheduled delivery date if you intend to try and pay by check.
Quick Auto Transport Rates Guide
- Vehicle Size - Moderate Impact
- Multiple Vehicles - Moderate Impact
- Shipping Schedule - Moderate Impact
- Season - Moderate Impact
- Pick-up Location - Minor Impact
- Dropoff Location - Minor Impact
- Terminal to Terminal - Major Impact
- Inoperable - Major Impact
- Open or Enclosed - Major Impact
- Vehicle Accessories - Moderate Impact
- Door to Door - Major Impact
- Fuel Cost - Moderate Impact
Why Choose Us For Your Auto Transport
The many reasons you should choose us are simple. We save you money, we save you time, and we alleviate your frustration. We provide everyone 10 Alaska to Florida auto transport quotes for their auto delivery. We have a large group of trusted partners that will be competing for your business.
Our trusted partners are all fully licensed, bonded, and insured. You can verify this information for yourself by checking with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. The Better Business Bureau is another source of information about our partner companies. Receive your ten Alaska to Florida auto shipping quotes by simply filling in our form and submitting or call us at 1-866-446-9143 today.
Get Started With A Free Quote
Planning ahead can make your auto transport process much easier. We can get you 10 Alaska to Florida auto shipping quotes from our database of reliable carriers and drivers. After reviewing your quotes, it is helpful to call the shippers and compare the services being offered. After you have decided which shipping company to hire be sure to carefully read all their guidelines and information.
By ensuring your vehicle is in good condition you are helping to prevent shipping delays. Have your oil and fluids checked and filled as needed and make sure your tires are inflated to the proper pressure level. If there are possible cold or winter conditions along your vehicles shipping route, make sure you check or have your antifreeze level checked. Vehicles that become disabled can impact schedules and also be charged higher rates. One of the Department of Transportation’s guidelines is the requirement that you keep a spare set of keys for your vehicle and keep them in your possession.
Make sure you remove any personal belongings from your vehicle as the carrier will not insure or be responsible for safeguarding any personal possessions. If your vehicle has any antennas that don’t auto retract, they should be removed, as well as any other non-standard removable items that stick out as an added precaution to prevent any possible damage when your vehicle is being loaded and unloaded. You will be carefully inspecting your vehicle with the driver who picks it up; washing and cleaning both the interior and exterior can make this inspection process simpler and faster. Again, be sure you remove any items that protrude from your vehicle and also fold in your exterior mirrors for added security. All alarms and or anti-theft systems should be disabled before the shipper takes custody of your car or truck, activated alarms can drain your battery and increase the labor time for your shipping driver. If your vehicle has any tricks or quirks that aren’t standard for operating your car or truck make sure you inform the driver, your vehicle might need to be swapped from one position to another on the car hauler depending on other drop-offs and pick-ups along the delivery route and they will need to know if there are any oddities in driving your car or truck.
Inclement weather occasionally impacts Alaska to Florida car transport schedules by delaying pick-up or delivery times. During hurricane season the southeastern seaboard and the Gulf states can receive heavy rainfall and winds, to include hurricanes, delays are sometimes unavoidable. Floods can also impact car shipping pick-up and delivery schedules. Check for any possible weather-related delays in Alaska and Florida.
We verify that every associated carrier from where we get your quotes are fully licensed, bonded, and insured. You can verify this information for yourself by checking with the Better Business Bureau is another source of information about our partner companies. You can get your 10 Alaska to Florida auto transport quotes by simply filling out our form and clicking the submit button or by calling 1-866-446-9143.
- County road
- Dead end streets
- Extreme grades
- Narrow streets
- Road construction
- One way streets
- Access hours
- Railroad tracks
- Low hanging tree branches
- Low hanging phone cables
- Weight restricted bridges
- Narrow Cul-de-sacs
Alaska to Florida Student Auto Shipping
Are one of your children leaving home for college for the first time? Today there are many more vehicles on both state highways and the interstate system and it just isn’t as safe for your student to travel alone. Today there are many more vehicles on both state highways and the interstate system and it just isn’t as safe for your student to travel alone. Why not consider having their car shipped instead of fearing for their safety? We know how much you value your loved ones, leave the long desolate stretches of highway and gridlocked city traffic to our associates. We can get you up to ten Alaska to Florida quotes to have your student’s car safely shipped. Simply submit the form or call 1-866-446-9143. As listed below, see some of our recently completed student auto transport deliveries.
- 2014 Chevrolet Spark, Badger, AK to Stetson University, FL
- 2017 BMW 6-Series, M6, Kodiak, AK to Miami Dade College, FL
- 2019 Honda Insight, Kenai, AK to Kaiser University, FL
- 2015 Peugeot 308SW, Sitka, AK to Florida A&M University, FL
- 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia, College, AK to Florida Institute of Technology, FL
- 2019 Jaguar XJ, Palmer, AK to Santa Fe College, FL
- 2015 Jeep Renegade, Wasilla, AK to Bethune Cookman University, FL
- 2019 Chevrolet Tahoe, Steele Creek, AK to Barry University, FL
- 2005 Saab 9-3, Bethel, AK to Florida Atlantic University, FL
- 2019 Acura TLX, Juneau, AK to Full Sail University, FL
- 2018 Nissan Rogue, Meadow Lakes, AK to Florida Polytechnic University, FL
- 2019 Dodge Journey, Tanaina, AK to Nova Southeastern University NSU, FL
- 1995 Acura Legend, Sterling, AK to University of Florida, FL
- 2019 Cadillac XT4, Knik-Fairview, AK to Rollins College, FL
Alaska to Florida Military Auto Transport
Are you going to ship your vehicle when you get your PCS orders? We understand the stress involved in uprooting your family due to a PCS. You can save money by choosing us to get your POV delivery quotes. The majority of our associated shippers offer military discounts to members of the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard. Several of our associated carriers can also provide overseas POV transportation. We can get you 10 quotes for you POV shipping, remember to ask about military discounts. Get your 10 quotes now by filling in our form and clicking submit or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143. Following are some of our recent military auto transport deliveries.
- 2013 MINI Roadster, Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson, AK to Eglin Air Force Base, Joint, FL
- 2012 Volvo S60, MCFR Support, AK to Pine Castle Bombing Range, FL
- 2014 Ford Focus, USARAK America's Arctic Warriors, AK to Coast Guard Air Station Borinquen, FL
- 2005 Buick Park Avenue, Air Station Sitka, AK to Patrick Air Force Base, Joint, FL
- 2013 Toyota 4Runner, Air Station Kodiak, AK to USCG Base Miami, FL
- 2019 Ford Taurus, ALCOM Alaskan Command, AK to Eglin Air Force Base, Joint, FL
- 2011 Mazda RX-8, Force Headquarters Group, AK to Coast Guard Air Station Savannah, FL
- 2016 Porsche Cayman, Alaska NORAD Region, AK to DET 8 PRODUCTION & ANALYSIS, FL
- 2016 Lamborghini Aventador, Shemya AFB, AK to AS Clearwater, FL
- 2019 Toyota Yaris, Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson, AK to Coast Guard Air Station Miami, FL
- 1997 Ford Aerostar, Eielson AFB, AK to Tyndall Air Force Base, Joint, FL
- 2005 Pontiac Aztec, USCG Base Kodiak, AK to 4TH CIVIL AFFAIRS GROUP, FL
- 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee, Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson, AK to Camp Blanding ARNG, FL
- 1997 Lincoln Continental Mark VIII, 673rd Air Base Wing, AK to MacDill Air Force Base, Joint, FL
Snowbird Auto Transport
A lot of people have been increasingly purchasing second homes, vacation properties, and condominiums for the purpose of being able to enjoy year-round temperate weather. The I-95 corridor sees a large increase in traffic from about October until mid-December each year, much of this traffic is from snowbirds leaving the northeastern states before the snow and ice set in for winter. These snowbird relocations have not been confined to the northeastern states, there are now many cities such as Scottsdale AZ, Santa Fe NM, and Palm Springs CA, where large changes in population occur twice per year. Gridlocked interstates, gas gouging, and rising hotel rates are typical each year as more people travel from the northern to southern states every year. Our associated carriers cater to snowbird auto shipping, get your 10 free quotes from us. Car delivery has become a popular solution for many seasonal snowbirds, they have their cars or trucks delivered by a shipping company to avoid increasing traffic, the overpriced hotels, and fuel costs. Enter your information on our form and click on the submit button for your 10 or call us at 1-866-446-9143 right now, our snowbird auto transport affiliates have regular routes, several times per week, from almost anyplace you might need a car picked-up and delivered to.