The Best Rates For Shipping A Car In The US
Enter your starting & ending shipping destinations below for Free Quotes
Request Free Quotes
Alabama to New York Auto Transport
Are you looking for a company to deliver your vehicle from Alabama to New York? Are you looking for the best rates you can find? You won’t need to look further. You have found the right website. We have the solution your seeking. The shippers we are affiliated with can accommodate almost any type of service. Whether you prefer open or enclosed transport, door to door service, rush deliveries, or even customized solutions. We can help get you the lowest rates for your car or truck delivery. By completing the form on this page or calling 1-866-446-9143 you will receive 10 free quotes from different shipping companies to help you secure a low rate and a shipping schedule that works for you. Every partner vehicle carrier we are affiliated with is fully licensed, bonded and insured as required by the US Department of Transportation. We know this because we check each of their records. We also investigate the safety records of our partner companies so that you know your vehicle will remain in a safe condition while being transported. At this moment our associates have many car haulers in Alabama including Phoenix City, Florence, Prattville, Hoover, Vestavia Hills, Auburn, Opelika, and Dothan to deliver to New York. Listed below are some of our partners recent auto transport fulfillments.
- 2019 Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid, Opelika, AL to Huntington, NY
- 2017 Chrysler Pacifica, Hoover, AL to Rochester, NY
- 2018 Lincoln Continental, Dothan, AL to Syracuse, NY
- 2019 Lexus ES Hybrid, Prattville, AL to Hempstead, NY
- 2019 Nissan Altima, Florence, AL to Babylon, NY
- 2012 Dodge Nitro, Montgomery, AL to Smithtown, NY
- 2013 Subaru Legacy, Alabaster, AL to Greece, NY
- 2019 Porsche Panamera, Phoenix City, AL to Greenburgh, NY
- 2019 Lexus GS, Tuscaloosa, AL to New York City, NY
- 1997 Ford Aerostar, Enterprise, AL to Brookhaven, NY
- 2017 Toyota Tundra, Madison, AL to Islip, NY
- 2019 Cadillac Escalade, Vestavia Hills, AL to Albany, NY
- 2010 Audi A8, Huntsville, AL to North Hempstead, NY
- 1969 Chevrolet Corvair, Birmingham, AL to Oyster Bay, NY
Alabama to New York Auto Transport Rates
Your personal preferences can greatly reduce or add to the cost of your Alabama to New York auto transport rates. Enclosed auto shipping fees are much higher than open transport. You can save time and money by utilizing freight terminals or car depots as opposed to door-to-door pick-up and delivery. Many factors are considered when calculating your rate; the body type, such as full-size pickup, compact car, off-road vehicle, sub-compact car, mid-size car, extended cab pickup, mid-size crossover, pickup truck, and crew cab truck, the size, and weight, of the vehicle you are shipping. Consider any non-standard items on your vehicle that increase the length, width, or height, modifications that increase the size over a standard model may affect your rate, knowing the actual dimensions of your vehicle can help keep your quotes accurate. As listed below are some accessories that could affect your shipping rate.
- 4 wheel drive
- Side steps
- Running boards
- Grill guards
- Oversized tires
- Nerf bars
- Rear bumper guards
- Roof rack
- Running lights
If your vehicle is inoperable and you do not inform the shipper prior to the pick-up time the driver will likely refuse to take your vehicle. Non-operational vehicles can still be shipped on open car haulers, but the time and labor required for the driver to load and unload them can significantly affect your rate. The current fuel price will be an important factor in calculating your rate. There are also seasonal rate changes in the car shipping business. The highest demand for vehicle shipping is in the summer, this results in the highest rates being in July and August each year. If you intend to pay by check, make sure that this will be acceptable before your vehicle is delivered. Most driver’s favor cash payments and you may be able to get a discount for paying COD, however, most companies also accept debit and credit card payments upon delivery.
Quick Auto Transport Rates Guide
- Shipping Schedule - Moderate Impact
- Door to Door - Major Impact
- Multiple Vehicles - Moderate Impact
- Pick-up Location - Minor Impact
- Terminal to Terminal - Major Impact
- Inoperable - Major Impact
- Fuel Cost - Moderate Impact
- Dropoff Location - Minor Impact
- Vehicle Accessories - Moderate Impact
- Vehicle Size - Moderate Impact
- Open or Enclosed - Major Impact
- Season - Moderate Impact
Why Choose Us For Your Auto Shipping
With so many carriers online, why choose us? We can get you the best rates, we offer you hassle-free planning, and we don’t waste your time. Our 10 multiple Alabama to New York auto transport quotes system gets you the best rate. We have a large group of trusted partners that will be competing for your business.
We verify that every associated carrier from where we get your quotes are fully licensed, bonded, and insured. You can verify this information for yourself by checking with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. The Better Business Bureau is another source of information about our partner companies. You can get your 10 Alabama to New York auto transport quotes by simply filling out our form and clicking the submit button or by calling 1-866-446-9143.
Get Started With A Free Quote
Planning ahead can make your auto transport process much easier. We can get you 10 Alabama to New York auto shipping quotes from our database of reliable carriers and drivers. After reviewing your quotes, it is helpful to call the shippers and compare the services being offered. After you have decided which shipping company to hire be sure to carefully read all their guidelines and information.
It is important for you to remove any personal items from your inside your car or truck as shipping companies will not be responsible for safeguarding them nor will they carry insurance for anything other than the vehicles they are transporting. To prevent any possible damage, as a precaution you should remove any non-standard items and also any non-retractable antennas that could possibly be damaged when your vehicle is being loaded and unloaded from the car hauler trailer. Your vehicle will be thoroughly inspected by you and the driver at the pick-up and delivery locations, you can make this process easier by having washed your car or truck and cleaned the interior. Exterior mirrors, when possible, should be folded in and also verify that you haven’t missed any other items that stick out from your car or truck. Assist your delivery driver by having any anti-theft or alarm systems disabled because if they become active your battery could be drained and create more time and work for the driver transporting your vehicle. Do not forget to inform the driver if your vehicle has any oddities or tricks that aren’t standard to start and or drive your car or truck because it is possible that your vehicle will need to be reloaded to different positions on the car hauler trailer to accommodate the other vehicles.
Remove all personal belongings from the vehicle. You cannot use your vehicle as a container for shipping personal belongings. Weight is a major factor in your cost and any personal belongings will not typically be covered by the shipper’s insurance. Remove any antennas that don’t automatically retract and any non-standard accessories that could be damaged, also any other items that stick out from your vehicle should be removed as a precaution to prevent any possible damage. Washing your vehicle and cleaning the interior prior to your scheduled pick-up time will make the inspection process simpler and faster; you will be carefully inspecting your vehicle with the driver at your pick-up location. If your vehicles exterior mirrors can be folded do this to protect them. Again, any items that stick out on your vehicle should be reduced if possible as a precaution against any possible damage. Disable any anti-theft or alarm devices your vehicle may have. An activated alarm could drain your vehicle's battery which could increase the time and labor for your auto shipping. Be sure to inform the shipper if there are any quirks or oddities to operate your vehicle. Your vehicle may be transferred from one position to another on the transport trailer depending upon other pickups and drop-offs and the driver needs to know if there are any oddities in operating your vehicle.
Inclement weather occasionally impacts Alabama to New York car transport schedules by delaying pick-up or delivery times. During hurricane season the southeastern seaboard and the Gulf states can receive heavy rainfall and winds, to include hurricanes, delays are sometimes unavoidable. Floods can also impact car shipping pick-up and delivery schedules. Check for any possible weather-related delays in Alabama and New York.
Auto transport shipping schedules are sometimes affected by other types of road delays. The increased numbers of wildfires mainly on the western side of the US can also impact your vehicles pick-up and delivery time. Detours, road construction, and heavy traffic also can affect your scheduled pickup or delivery times. Check for any possible traffic-related delays for Alabama and New York. If your pick up or delivery address is in a neighborhood with low hanging tree branches the carrier driver will not risk damaging the vehicles on the trailers upper deck and other arrangements such as meeting in an open parking area would be necessary. Some other road-related conditions that can impact auto shipping schedules include the items listed below.
- Extreme grades
- County road
- Dead end streets
- One way streets
- Narrow Cul-de-sacs
- Limited Access Avenues
- Narrow streets
- Access hours
- Low overpasses
- Railroad tracks
- Low hanging tree branches
- Weight restricted bridges
Student Alabama to New York Auto Transport
Are one of your children leaving home for college for the first time? Today there are many more vehicles on both state highways and the interstate system and it just isn’t as safe for your student to travel alone. Today there are many more vehicles on both state highways and the interstate system and it just isn’t as safe for your student to travel alone. Why not consider having their car shipped instead of fearing for their safety? We know how much you value your loved ones, leave the long desolate stretches of highway and gridlocked city traffic to our associates. We can get you up to ten Alabama to New York quotes to have your student’s car safely shipped. Simply submit the form or call 1-866-446-9143. As listed below, see some of our recently completed student auto transport deliveries.
- 2015 Land Rover Range Rover Sport, Opelika, AL to City College of New York, NY
- 2017 Kia Sedona, Hoover, AL to City University of New York, NY
- 2010 Mitsubishi Outlander, Birmingham, AL to State University of New York, NY
- 2017 Chevrolet SS, Phoenix City, AL to Stony Brook University, NY
- 2019 Nissan Frontier, Auburn, AL to Binghamton University, NY
- 2015 Cadillac XTS, Prattville, AL to Empire State College, NY
- 2006 Pontiac GTO, Enterprise, AL to Queens College, NY
- 2007 Buick Rendezvous, Decatur, AL to Cornell University, NY
- 2019 Toyota Camry Hybrid, Dothan, AL to John Jay College of Criminal Justice, NY
- 2014 Volkswagen Tiguan, Alabaster, AL to CUNY Graduate Center, NY
- 2019 Chevrolet Suburban, Huntsville, AL to Buffalo State College, NY
- 2018 Acura NSX, Madison, AL to University at Albany, NY
- 2019 Nissan Titan, Montgomery, AL to City University of New York, NY
- 2015 Peugeot 3008 Hybrid4, Mobile, AL to New York City College of Technology, NY
Military Alabama to New York Auto Shipping
Do you need to have your POV shipped when your PCS date arrives? We know how stressful a PCS can be. We can save time and money by getting your POV car shipping quotes. Most of our trusted partners offer military discounts to members of the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard. A lot of our partners also offer POV shipping overseas. Choose us today to get 10 quotes for your POV shipping and don’t forget to inquire about a military discount. To get your 10 quotes simply fill in our form and click submit or call or us at 1-866-446-9143 today. See below for a list of our recent military auto transport POV fulfillments.
- 2019 Lexus IS, Abstan ANG Station Montgomery, AL to USCG Station Alexandria Bay, NY
- 2019 Lexus RC, Navy Recruiting, Mobile, AL to Hancock Field, NY
- 2005 Saab 9-7X, Anniston Army Depot, AL to Francis S. Gabreski ANG Base, NY
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler, Dauphin Island Station, AL to USCG Station Sackets Harbor, NY
- 2009 Honda Accord, Sumpter Smith ANG, AL to USCG Station Oswego, NY
- 2012 Honda CR-Z, Aviation Training Center, Mobile, AL to Niagara Falls Air Reserve Station, NY
- 2013 Hyundai Accent, Fort Rucker, AL to Stratton ANG Base, NY
- 2010 Pontiac G6, HQ CO, ISB, Mobile, AL to 27th Infantry Brigade ANG, NY
- 1991 Ferrari Testarossa, 3rd FORCE RECON CO, Mobile, AL to Fort Drum, NY
- 2014 Ford Focus, Guard Auxiliary Flotilla, Crane Hill, AL to Stewart ANG Base, NY
- 1999 Mercury Cougar, BTRY K 2nd BN 14th MAR REGT, Huntsville, AL to Stapleton, NY
- 1981 Porsche 911, Navy Recruiting, Montgomery, AL to Statton Island, NY
- 2015 Toyota Highlander, Navy Recruiting, Bessemer, AL to DIRECT SUPPORT CO A 6TH COMM BN, FARMINGDALE, NY
- 2015 Mercedes M-Class, Gunter Annex, AL to Fort Hamilton, NY
Snowbird Car Shipping
Enjoying a temperate year-round climate with the purchase of second homes or condos has become increasingly popular. There is a tremendous migration of people from October to December who leave the northeast US before winter returns, most of these snowbirds from the northeast travel to Florida via the I-95 corridor from many different states. The snowbird population has also increased in the western US, there are now many cities such as Scottsdale AZ, Santa Fe NM, and Palm Springs CA, where large changes in population occur twice per year. Gridlocked interstates, inflated hotel room costs, and expensive fuel prices are normal as snowbirds depart from the northern to southern states in increasing numbers each fall. Our affiliates cater to snowbird auto shipping customers, we will get you 10 quotes from our associated carriers that provide vehicle deliveries for your seasonal move. The solution for a lot of snowbirds has been to hire vehicle shipping companies to avoid fuel costs, overpriced hotels, and increased traffic. Our associated carriers have routes multiple times weekly from anywhere in the US you need a vehicle picked-up and delivered to, for the best snowbird auto transport rates, fill out our form and submit it for your 10 quotes or call 1-800-592-6492.